Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is betting a good choice for a newbie?  (Read 12874 times)
7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

Newbie are expanding there learnings as a kid we want something new in our eyes and we want something that we can earn fast gambling is the solution when people started to earn they always find way to earn more than what they want in life by hard works So yes betting is a choice and gambling never push you to place bets or play the game .

Newbies think playing "safe mode" works when gambling. Newbies do many mistakes when gambling and lose too much money that could be better used by gambling in a smarter way, but it's a stage of the learnship, without some mistakes and losses they can't learn how to play properly. I agree with you newbies think they can earn money easy gambling, and the reality is very different...

But to gain experience and learn how to win you need to make mistakes and be ready to lose money in the initial stages. Just beginners need to understand that this is also very responsible work, and not an easy opportunity to get a lot of money.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

I am earning and collecting bitcoin to bet on sports in future.Will it be a good choice to invest in it betting or other things.Where should i invest my bitcoin to have a  term profit?
Altcoin investment is better same as investing gambling/betting as far as we can see that its demand are dramatically increasing. It's good that China less capability of dumping bitcoin since crypto currency's volume increased in other country which is the reason why it tends not to volatile.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

I don't think it is a good choice for a newbie to gamble. It's really risky and the way I see it, they will just lose their money when they start. When I started I didn't know crap about anything and just did martin gale on a dice site. I was winning at the start but just lost everything in the end.

I think it's a good choice for a newbie to gamble because there is the courage that he doesn't care even he will win or lose. If he wins then that's a good choice or if he lose then that's going to be a funny moment for him. There's nothing to regret if he is going to gamble for the first time and in the end he will lose.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

I am earning and collecting bitcoin to bet on sports in future.Will it be a good choice to invest in it betting or other things.Where should i invest my bitcoin to have a  term profit?
Altcoin investment is better same as investing gambling/betting as far as we can see that its demand are dramatically increasing. It's good that China less capability of dumping bitcoin since crypto currency's volume increased in other country which is the reason why it tends not to volatile.
yeah right investing instead of gambling just needed enough time to learn it first and never got addicted to gambling,
that's what much prefer as time goes by and people will realize that profits with bitcoin investment is really sweet
if we choose the it in the right way.

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

You should not consider gambling or betting as a source of income,
I think you should not put all of the money that you earned in gambling you might just lose it all.
Well to my opinion gambling should never be a picked as a career or as a main source of income. It is shall be treated as an entertainment to get some good time. If you are betting for fun sake then it is ok but if you choose it to be a way for you to earn money, you need to correct yourself because you are not on the right track.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

If you have earned from sports betting, than its mean you are good in sports and have a skill to win in betting. It suit you than i suggest you continue it. Because only few gamblers are here who earn in sports betting very well and you are one of them. Than i don't think so you need any more investment, but if you want than you could do it.   
Yes you need to discover yourself if you are good in betting and can make money from it then it is ok for you to continue with the betting as long as you are making money from it. The making of money from sports betting or any sort of betting that keeps on persistent winning mean that you have the skill and you may use it.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

I think you should not put all of the money that you earned in gambling you might just lose it all.
That's not what he meant that's why he's asking for better investment. In my opinion, it's better to invest in altcoin and gamble what you can afford to lose. In this sense, total lose would be prevented as you risk not all in gambling.
You are right if some one want to gamble then should have to gamble with only a sum of money which he can afford to lose. Altcoin is also a good option. But if he want to earn from gambling then I will suggest to him to invest in those gaming sites which offer to investors their shares to invest with them

Yes if you have the guts to earn from gambling weather any form of the gambling it may be but if you find yourself extra ordinary in it then you should go for it. This is how the professional came into being. You may be a good professional better of the events with having a nice earning to spend and to save.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:51:23 PM

Well to my opinion gambling should never be a picked as a career or as a main source of income. It is shall be treated as an entertainment to get some good time. If you are betting for fun sake then it is ok but if you choose it to be a way for you to earn money, you need to correct yourself because you are not on the right track.

Whether the newbie or experienced hand gambling would be same for everyone. If you have luck on your part you can easily win the game and see the profit. huge investment fund with you do dice game in gambling site. You will be able to find the profit at any time.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

Yes it definitely is , i gambled only once on a dice site and lost .005 btc. But then i found a guide which kind od helped me in winning few of my bets , plus i had joined sportsbet.io this month and didn't realise they had a moneyback offer which really helped a lot. If you would ask me i wouls any day prefer betting over gambling.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:54:55 AM

Whether the newbie or experienced hand gambling would be same for everyone. If you have luck on your part you can easily win the game and see the profit. huge investment fund with you do dice game in gambling site. You will be able to find the profit at any time.

Last part I didn't understand fully from your above post. What I understood is you're trying to say the if one got a big bankroll then winning chances in dice games are high right? I feel that winning chances with bigger bankrolls will be high for some time but if you start gambling for a longer time then one may temp to bet bigger bets to make more profits quickly and end up losing more money in gambling. So it is always good to play with a smaller bankroll for some time to get fun.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

I don't think it is a good choice for a newbie to gamble. It's really risky and the way I see it, they will just lose their money when they start. When I started I didn't know crap about anything and just did martin gale on a dice site. I was winning at the start but just lost everything in the end.

I think it's a good choice for a newbie to gamble because there is the courage that he doesn't care even he will win or lose. If he wins then that's a good choice or if he lose then that's going to be a funny moment for him. There's nothing to regret if he is going to gamble for the first time and in the end he will lose.
yes gambling is a good choice for newbie also. as there are some formats of gambling where the gambler do not need for any experience, i think investing in gambling withe little amount will be a good, first the newbie need to get some good experience and after that he is going for good investment will be ok. but investing a big amount in gambling is always risky.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

I will suggest that as newbie, you take it easy with yourself , take some time to run a normal trade. but if you are so used to gambling. you may always want it hot. but I think you don't need it that hot.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:36:11 AM

Newbie are expanding there learnings as a kid we want something new in our eyes and we want something that we can earn fast gambling is the solution when people started to earn they always find way to earn more than what they want in life by hard works So yes betting is a choice and gambling never push you to place bets or play the game .

Newbies think playing "safe mode" works when gambling. Newbies do many mistakes when gambling and lose too much money that could be better used by gambling in a smarter way, but it's a stage of the learnship, without some mistakes and losses they can't learn how to play properly. I agree with you newbies think they can earn money easy gambling, and the reality is very different...

I think betting or gambling is a good choice for newbies also but we cannot say that they will always be winner in betting. The reason i am saying this that even the most experience tends to lose and cannot grantee Win always so how can Newbie always win.  but the good thing about gambling is that it is dependent upon luck only and no skills, so if a newbie in gambling is lucky, he can Win.
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

I am earning and collecting bitcoin to bet on sports in future.Will it be a good choice to invest in it betting or other things.Where should i invest my bitcoin to have a long term profit?
one thing to remember when it comes to gambling, you may win some but you may lose a lot, so for me investing money especially if you are newbie in gambling is not recommendable. But due to curiosity still a lot of newbie will try to invest in gambling sites. Just invest the amount that you can afford to lose and always remember to have fun, cause gambling sites must be stress reliever. It's like playing toy crane machine, enjoy even if you know you will lose most of the time.  Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:04:42 AM

I think betting or gambling is a good choice for newbies also but we cannot say that they will always be winner in betting. The reason i am saying this that even the most experience tends to lose and cannot grantee Win always so how can Newbie always win.  but the good thing about gambling is that it is dependent upon luck only and no skills, so if a newbie in gambling is lucky, he can Win.
Most of the time newbies will be lucky to win big at the starting. This winning at the starting days will motivate to make more betting on consecutive events. When they get the required experience the luck won't be standing on their side. This in turn make few users addict to gambling and few make good winning with perfect predictions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

I don't think newbies tend to play safe. I thi k they're even probe to making bad decisions because of the excitement of doing something new. the are the who most of the time tend to lose more though one can say that its ok because they're in a learning process. the good thing about betting is that even if you are a newbie, you can get a pretty good bet if you are aware of the sport you're betting on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:25:18 AM

I am earning and collecting bitcoin to bet on sports in future.Will it be a good choice to invest in it betting or other things.Where should i invest my bitcoin to have a long term profit?
one thing to remember when it comes to gambling, you may win some but you may lose a lot, so for me investing money especially if you are newbie in gambling is not recommendable. But due to curiosity still a lot of newbie will try to invest in gambling sites. Just invest the amount that you can afford to lose and always remember to have fun, cause gambling sites must be stress reliever. It's like playing toy crane machine, enjoy even if you know you will lose most of the time.  Grin
better to learn things with your experience with gambling that's right you may one some but provably you will lose a lots after,
but in investing with determination to learn skills will be learned and just focus and look for more information success will surely follow.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

yes gambling is a good choice for newbie also. as there are some formats of gambling where the gambler do not need for any experience, i think investing in gambling withe little amount will be a good, first the newbie need to get some good experience and after that he is going for good investment will be ok. but investing a big amount in gambling is always risky.

Investing with a small amount is always good, don't think about the return first. Because as long you will have a good investment there, that is going to be a good chance for a newbie to earn. But on the other hand, betting while they are still newbie makes sense and they are more courageous than us who are old gamblers.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

It's already half a year since op post. Hopefully he learned enough given the long period of time which is the best way to invest. Nothing beats diversification. Maybe scatter some in casino bankrolls and then buy some coins with real projects. 
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

It's already half a year since op post. Hopefully he learned enough given the long period of time which is the best way to invest. Nothing beats diversification. Maybe scatter some in casino bankrolls and then buy some coins with real projects. 

Hope newbies were not let themselves hook too much in gambling for its too hard to accompanied once started.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: