Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

Excited with the little insights we get. Think people need to remember that the mining part is just a side project to the overall scope of Janus.
I think the 100k minimum is fair to those who have been holding and accumulating with faith in the project. Those that decide to step up and get the 100k will then have another source of dividends under their belt before the bar for entry really gets high.
Those who dont meet the minimum for the side project will im sure still benefit from the other news coming in november.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

Excited with the little insights we get. Think people need to remember that the mining part is just a side project to the overall scope of Janus.
I think the 100k minimum is fair to those who have been holding and accumulating with faith in the project. Those that decide to step up and get the 100k will then have another source of dividends under their belt before the bar for entry really gets high.
Those who dont meet the minimum for the side project will im sure still benefit from the other news coming in november.

EXACTLY!

At current prices, 100k is cake, and is a fair number to get added benefits of the token.  Even if you can't afford the 100k, if enough people hold for that benefit, the price of Janus should increase as even more are taken off the market. 
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

I do like this project a lot and I know someone who has been following this team for quite some time. 

It's enough for me to have invested some BTC.  To be honest, the 100k minimum requirement for benefits looks like a steep price, but I think the value here is crazy.  For a project this ambitious, with a hard working team that has produced some results and is on the verge of revealing more news in November, I think we should be at least 5x the current price.

Also its fairly easy to pick up tokens on the market whether you use the NXT DEX or C-Cex.  Just set your buys and you should be able to catch some if you are patient enough.  That has worked for me.   
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

Did someone say Bitcoin gold!!??!!??

Just arriving the tools to allow the Janus team and all JNS holders the means to partake in the upcoming Bitcoin Gold fork!

JNSHash will be mining the hell out of this forked chain and bring the goodies back for all of us once launched.

https://i.imgur.com/IKuom2b.jpg

Our new office is ready, gpu are being undervolt and overclocked, and we look forward to a great string of updates for everyone over the next 3 months.

Bitcoin Gold media/propaganda: https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-bitcoin-gold-return-power-to-ordinary-users

Subscribe to the Janus token YouTube channel to view part 1 of JNSHash. The final 2 videos will be uploaded once all machines are delivered and running. Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6jyN1vmJmbAwt7ZtB1UORQ

Disclaimer: Our team supports Bitcoin core the business decision to mine any coin or token now and the future does not mean we support the currency or teams behind them. We support mining for the benefit of Janus token users the means and ability to push for financial gain for both our team and our users.Our goal is a strong community and to allow JNS users to benefit from all our work and businesses.

My boys!  It's been a while since I've posted here, but it's been a busy summer.  This is fantastic and I'm happy to be one of your big investors.  Looking forward to where 2018 leads us.  Keep working hard, and keep communicating.  Trust!
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

Dudes...you're mining rigs are going to be sick!  I can't wait to see a finished rack. 

I've never actually mined for anything myself, so I'm happy I will be able to passively reap the benefits of your rigs.

100k for the base tier is reasonable from an investment stand-point. 
Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

100k while Janus is at the lowest price point since the initial investment phase.  Best time to get in IMHO.

I believe back when it started it was 1 Janus was equivalent to 1.5 NXT.  Now it's about 1 Janus for 1 NXT if you set buys and just wait for it.  Check out C-Cex and you can use BTC to purchase Janus directly if you don't want to go the NXT route.  At the best price point for the initial offering it was equivalent to about 1k sat.  And it looks like all those folks are still holding strong. 
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:06:16 PM

I believe back when it started it was 1 Janus was equivalent to 1.5 NXT.  

That is correct.  The initial Janus token offering on the NXT asset exchange started at the beginning of this year and was listed at that price.  That's when I bought half of my total holdings.
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:11:20 PM

Man this thing has really gone down since I bought some in April.

Why should I hold?
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

I guess I figured you guys would be further ahead then you are.  Have you hit some snags?  Are you still working on the Forex trading site or has that been scrapped?  It's just kind of disheartening to see my portfolio shrink so much in 6 months.  Especially when I had such high hopes that it would go the other way.
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

I guess I figured you guys would be further ahead then you are.  Have you hit some snags?  Are you still working on the Forex trading site or has that been scrapped?  It's just kind of disheartening to see my portfolio shrink so much in 6 months.  Especially when I had such high hopes that it would go the other way.

There have been a few bumps in the road.  Everything from development taking a bit longer than expected to changes in regulations that have the team rethinking strategies to weather the storm.  The crypto climate has really changed over the last few months.  

The ForEX site is still being worked on.  The team hired a second developer to help them out.  

You just have to have a little patience.  Quality products take time and in crypto time gets accelerated beyond what i think is reasonable.  I think we will be looking very good in about a half of a year, and the team will release some news in November.  So should be a good finish to this year.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:26:56 PM

If some of my other bags would just freaking go the other way, I'd unload them to buy more JNS. 

As stated above, the entry point right now is very appealing.  But my G-D BTC is tied up.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:44:43 PM

I guess I figured you guys would be further ahead then you are.  Have you hit some snags?  Are you still working on the Forex trading site or has that been scrapped?  It's just kind of disheartening to see my portfolio shrink so much in 6 months.  Especially when I had such high hopes that it would go the other way.

There have been a few bumps in the road.  Everything from development taking a bit longer than expected to changes in regulations that have the team rethinking strategies to weather the storm.  The crypto climate has really changed over the last few months.  

The ForEX site is still being worked on.  The team hired a second developer to help them out.  

You just have to have a little patience.  Quality products take time and in crypto time gets accelerated beyond what i think is reasonable.  I think we will be looking very good in about a half of a year, and the team will release some news in November.  So should be a good finish to this year.

This is accurate information CM Holdings posted, I would like to add something that may not be understood as well.

Gordonhill and I handle basically everything except business web site coding. When the developer side of our team is behind or facing difficulty with frontend and backend details it puts the marketing/concept/customer support side of our team in a sort of flux. Obviously, in normal business creation and launch it takes time, however from my side of the team/business it's nearly impossible for us to be idle. We are very high energy people and in July when deciding to launch headfirst into a mining operation it's something we have pushed hard to get up and running as soon as possible.

Even today Luis and I are testing the new GPU rigs, tweaking settings, managing amperage and cooling for the big rollout over the next 60 days. I know Janus tokens are 'just a token on NXT'. Some people may not understand yet that our blockchain tokens are just a means to take part in our work. We hope that markets start seeing heavy trading soon as well. I personally believe that what we have been creating/building will be well received. If it's not? Thats ok too because all the people holding over 100k Janus at this very moment (currently 25 investors https://www.mynxt.info/asset/4348103880042995903 ) will be happy they held on through the quieter times.

We've tested daily mining payouts direct to JNS holders wallets, we gave them their own coin payout choices and it went splendidly. Some chose Doge, some chose Monero, some Zcash. The point is the model and testing has been a nice success and a validation our hard work won't be in vain. We welcome new people to our project and hope you find it to be satisfactory. Have a great weekend everyone.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
andremd3

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:07:41 PM

I do like this project a lot and I know someone who has been following this team for quite some time.  

It's enough for me to have invested some BTC.  To be honest, the 100k minimum requirement for benefits looks like a steep price, but I think the value here is crazy.  For a project this ambitious, with a hard working team that has produced some results and is on the verge of revealing more news in November, I think we should be at least 5x the current price.

Also its fairly easy to pick up tokens on the market whether you use the NXT DEX or C-Cex.  Just set your buys and you should be able to catch some if you are patient enough.  That has worked for me.  

Kind of in the same boat. A portion of the way there already....but 100k tokens ...that's just too much for me(esp. as the price starts increasing again). Glad everybody else in here is crypto balling though.  Grin
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:41:32 PM

It's enough for me to have invested some BTC.  To be honest, the 100k minimum requirement for benefits looks like a steep price, but I think the value here is crazy.  For a project this ambitious, with a hard working team that has produced some results and is on the verge of revealing more news in November, I think we should be at least 5x the current price.

Also its fairly easy to pick up tokens on the market whether you use the NXT DEX or C-Cex.  Just set your buys and you should be able to catch some if you are patient enough.  That has worked for me.  

Kind of in the same boat. A portion of the way there already....but 100k tokens ...that's just too much for me(esp. as the price starts increasing again). Glad everybody else in here is crypto balling though.  Grin

Kind of wish I hadn't sold 30-40 btc when it was $300 USD a pop.  I'd have a lot more Janus then....
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

In addition to the comment above:

Really what I should have been doing was buying BTC at that level.  I should have cashed out of my 401k to do it. 

If we ever were to go even back to 1k usd (for btc), I,'ll do it then.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:03:02 AM

Well you can all still buy JANUS CHEAP while you can. I have been slowly accumulating every week a little extra bag, over and above the 200k I have locked up in the COMMUNITY JANUSXT program. I am so looking forward to seeing these tier structure things in JNSHASH AND ALSO THE SURPRISE they have in store for us. We will know around mid November and it's good to get the btc gold fork out of the way first. It will be nice JNSHASH WILL be mining BTCGOLD for us, how awesome is that?  Smiley Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
soldat13

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

Well you can all still buy JANUS CHEAP while you can. I have been slowly accumulating every week a little extra bag, over and above the 200k I have locked up in the COMMUNITY JANUSXT program. I am so looking forward to seeing these tier structure things in JNSHASH AND ALSO THE SURPRISE they have in store for us. We will know around mid November and it's good to get the btc gold fork out of the way first. It will be nice JNSHASH WILL be mining BTCGOLD for us, how awesome is that?  Smiley Cheesy

It's amazing ! Buy more
Bassica

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Looking forward to the announcements in November. Knowing the team, it will be a nice surprise
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Ardor timeline and Nxt roadmap have been released by Jelurida which will have a direct effect on #Janus assets conglomerate: $JNS | $JNSXT | $ComJNSXT

Official link: https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-release-timeline

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:32:06 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Ardor timeline and Nxt roadmap have been released by Jelurida which will have a direct effect on #Janus assets conglomerate: $JNS | $JNSXT | $ComJNSXT

Official link: https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-release-timeline

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team

So JNS moving to Ardor doesn't require us traders to do anything but wait for ARDR to go live? If so awesome news.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: