Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 07:37:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 111102 times)
likidis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

I just try to buy some JNS on IGNIS chain. It's lock my IGNIS but i don't get any JNS . In confirmation is still "not bundled" Sad

What should i do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Operations Manager @janustoken

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

what now, devs helP?

Hi, leonmadness,

Janus asset is frozen on Nxt Wallet. since we migrated to Ardor Platform. You´ll need to follow instructions
Read more here

Looks good and promising. Will be watching this project

Hi, yvesmarquez11,

thank you. Appreciate.

I have a little JNS on the stock exchange (Stocks.Exchange) to me will be credited KREDS ?

Hi troner8x,

a snapshot will be taken to all Janus account balances through snapshot method, at 1 JNS =2 KREDS ratio.
That being said, Stocks Janus account will be airdropped too, it´s up to the Stocks.exchange team whether or not to distribute the coins by its users.

Please note, there will only be a 90-day claim window for the airdrop Janus users. After that period, all the unclaimed coins will revert to our team for marketing allotment.

Could you tell me something more about that? What is KREDS? When snapshot and airdrop will be made? Account on Ardor wallet is included in this snapshot?

Okay, i see in previous post Smiley

But one question, it will be asset, right? And Janus will be still developed, right?

Hi, likidis,

Kreds will have is own blockchain ecosystem and will be used by our team to create a network of world utility, action-based reward, and digital currency within several media and news websites.

Janus will be required to access several projects we will be launching over the years ( ex: JNSHASH mining project). Business concepts will come under the umbrella for Janus.

I just try to buy some JNS on IGNIS chain. It's lock my IGNIS but i don't get any JNS . In confirmation is still "not bundled" Sad

What should i do?

You have to start your bundler. Some instructions here https://thewiring.com/2017/05/19/ardor-fees-child-chain-fees-bundlers-forgers-lets-clarify/ and here http://nxtwiki.org/wiki/Bundling.

Anyone can set up a bundler as long the account holds some Ardor.

Tip: When you will see not bundled transaction for long time, click on that transaction date, choose actions and then bundle.

---------------

-Luis
likidis

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Could you tell me something more about that? What is KREDS? When snapshot and airdrop will be made? Account on Ardor wallet is included in this snapshot?

But one question, it will be asset, right? And Janus will be still developed, right?

Hi, likidis,

Kreds will have is own blockchain ecosystem and will be used by our team to create a network of world utility, action-based reward, and digital currency within several media and news websites.

Janus will be required to access several projects we will be launching over the years ( ex: JNSHASH mining project). Business concepts will come under the umbrella for Janus.

Nice! But Kreds blockchain will be running on Ardor chains or it will be totally new blokchain with no connection with Ardor? And where Kreds will be credited to users? I assume that on ardor it will be an asset, right?
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

Hi, likidis,

Nice! But Kreds blockchain will be running on Ardor chains or it will be totally new blokchain with no connection with Ardor? And where Kreds will be credited to users? I assume that on ardor it will be an asset, right?

Will be a totally new blockchain with no connection with Ardor. KredsBlockchain specs will be revealed and distribution allocation over the next week.
puremage111

Activity: 812
Merit: 507

Forex and Crypto Direct-Hedge Fund

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Woohoo who is ready for this new Kred coin?

I've been a Janus supporter since it's start of their ICO, although their ICO went fail because it didn't it the minimum cap. The team still tries hard to make the project work and in the long run, we can see good project tend to survive even without funds because they know how to operate a business and control their expenses

Good luck for all the holders!

bcboilermaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

Hi

please help?
Is there anything I can to get my Janus tokens off of C-cex ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ KAPU (https://kapu.one/) ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST ARCHAEOLOGICAL BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

Hi

please help?
Is there anything I can to get my Janus tokens off of C-cex ?

Follow the instructions given below:

PSA- "Janus balances on C-CEX.com"

Hi, Janus community and speculators,

As everyone knows, Janus tokens were swapped from NXT blockchain to Ardor blockchain, which constituted an immediate deactivation of the $JNS token on the NXT blockchain. See here the official announcement of Jelurida: https://www.jelurida.com/snapshot-instructions.

We expected in a normal way that the respective external exchanges such C-CEX.com, upgrade their wallet and at the same time, they would support the new Ardor Platform, where the real Janus tokens are right now.

After a long conversation, mainly with the owner of C-CEX.com, they decided not to upgrade to Ardor wallet. We explained that position affects Janus users since with the current JNS NXT version you can not send/receive/withdraw unless they perform the upgrade.

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a resolution we can reach with C-CEX.com and the way they handled deposits was, not ideal.

According to their wallet, roughly 200k $JNS tokens are on C-CEX.com:

https://nxtportal.org/accounts/14891815879764517044

After a meeting with the whole Janus Project core team, we decided that the best solution and move forward would be to OFFER the coverage of all 200k $JNS on C-CEX.com for users.

That being said, if you´re one of the users affected or you have a friend who has $JNS tokens on C-CEX.com as well, please email us at bjorn@janustoken.com or private message us on slack https://ardornxt.slack.com ( email is better) and provide as much unaltered info as possible like screenshots and we will hopefully get everyone affected taken care of.

We do have ways of checking for altered photos, so please don't ruin this for the next user, let's make it easy and good for all.

Thanks, everyone. Stay tuned!

---------------------------

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team

bcboilermaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Okay thanks

I just sent the email.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ KAPU (https://kapu.one/) ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST ARCHAEOLOGICAL BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trade_BTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

Hope everyone got their Janus tokens safe in their Ardor wallets on time. Thier snapshot has passed for Kreds. I cannot wait to start mining it. Wink
leonmadness

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

https://imgur.com/a/fF2Hu what now, devs helP?

Hi, leonmadness,

Janus asset is frozen on Nxt Wallet. since we migrated to Ardor Platform. You´ll need to follow instructions
Read more here

I don't need help buying new coins, i want to get my existing coins off c-cex and it is blocked so help plz...
Kreds
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 178

"Your Thoughts have value."

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

Hope everyone got their Janus tokens safe in their Ardor wallets on time. Thier snapshot has passed for Kreds. I cannot wait to start mining it. Wink

We look forward to seeing you and hope you bring the farm for this.

what now, devs helP?

Hi, leonmadness,

Read more here

I don't need help buying new coins, i want to get my existing coins off c-cex and it is blocked so help plz...

Email the Janus team with a video (15 seconds long) of your C-Cex account and balance/JNS trades for proof to bjorn@janustoken.com and it will be looked over, include your ardor wallet address and your tokens will be reimbursed by our teams funds if it meets the criteria.

Website: https://www.kredsblockchain.com | Discord: https://discord.gg/k8ShNag |

First use case: https://krediblepolitics.com | 20 KREDS free signup

Donation BTC address for future exchanges:37u481zDmft6UCWUS2rZuGJPrzZ4c1s9gn
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

what now, devs helP?

Hi, leonmadness,

Read more here

Hi, leonmadness,

sorry about that, wrong link  Undecided

follow the instructions here:  Read more

-Luis

gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

FRIENDLY REMINDER

-----------------

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team
ealarry

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

FRIENDLY REMINDER

-----------------

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team
Janus is ignis? I have ignis, can I get KREDS?

gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

Janus is ignis? I have ignis, can I get KREDS?

Janus is an asset ISSUED on the Ignis chain. As any child chain asset can be traded against all child chains tokens (currently Ignis, AEUR,Bitswift).

That being said, you´ll need to be a Janus holder to get $KREDS.

Asset details listed here (be sure it’s the correct token):

Asset Id: 4348103880042995903

Name: Janus

Issuer: ARDOR-QG74-VNQK-7FQ3-4KFBA

-Luis.

albtc18

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

I've installed ardor wallet to buy  Janus.
1) I was surprised I can not log in using my pass-phrase, but with the wallet number it was ok.
2) I was surprised my wallet number will change if I add spaces to my passphrase Sad

Now I can not buy Janus, because I have light client Sad.

Bad user experience.

How can I place Ardor database on my own directory on disk d:? Because I don't have free space on c:?
JanusDev

Activity: 110
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:18 PM
Merited by gordonhill (5)

Hi, could you please confirm if the website Trade Mimic is finally being realeased next week? Just wondering as it's been postponed three times since August.

I hope it goes live this time.

Unfortunately not. I have been diagnosed with early stage skin cancer and am undergoing treatment. I am sorry, but for now this needs to be my focus. We'll re-establish time lines with the rest of the team in the near future once my future is a bit clearer.

I am happy to report that my health issues (together with a truckload of other personal stuff) have been resolved and that I will be returning to work ... our other dev has been at work on the new media site and I will dig into other projects again.

I apologize for the delays I caused but sometimes real life intrudes and does not take "I'll have time for you later" as an answer ...
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

1) I was surprised I can not log in using my pass-phrase, but with the wallet number it was ok.
2) I was surprised my wallet number will change if I add spaces to my passphrase Sad

Bad user experience.

How can I place Ardor database on my own directory on disk d:? Because I don't have free space on c:?

Hi, albtc18 ,

If you´re having problems with Ardor Light client wallet, delete all the content of Ardor folder - type %appdata on Browser folder - Ardor folder - Delete.

Download again the new version HERE - Install your Ardor wallet without Light client - Login with your passphrase. Please note passphrase is caps sensitive.

If you want just to replace ARDOR database for a new one. Type %appdata on Browser folder - Ardor folder - nxt_db - replace for this one HERE. The new data is on the footer page.

This is a quick guide:

HOW TO BUY JANUS ON THE ARDOR PLATFORM:

ARDOR CLIENT

1- Download client: https://www.jelurida.com/ ( ardor platform). Keep your passphrase safe store;
2- Install client and create the account;
3- Check your ARDOR ID/address;
4. Switch child chain on your client to IGNIS, BITSWIFT or any new child chain in the future ( left side of the client);
5- Go to the Asset Exchange;
6 - ADD the Janus ID [4348103880042995903];
Note: be sure it’s the correct token

7- Buy/Sell Janus.

Check this tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677509.msg27386393#msg27386393

Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bOB2n7whIE&feature=youtu.be

---------

-Luis.
DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

Bad user experience.

Passphrase should be written in the exact form it was generated for you, with spaces. You should be able to log in using passphrase, assuming you copied/wrote it down correctly,  just make sure you choose the passphrase log in. Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Krezz2017

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

Sorry the last post was about Adelphoi, also nice project. I like Ardor, Ignis, Adel and Janus

I bought a coin Ignis for 34 cents. Now it costs 20 cents. Who believes that the coin has a future? So far I see the opposite.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.