Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 12:19:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 111127 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

In addition to the comment above:

Really what I should have been doing was buying BTC at that level.  I should have cashed out of my 401k to do it. 

If we ever were to go even back to 1k usd (for btc), I,'ll do it then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:03:02 AM

Well you can all still buy JANUS CHEAP while you can. I have been slowly accumulating every week a little extra bag, over and above the 200k I have locked up in the COMMUNITY JANUSXT program. I am so looking forward to seeing these tier structure things in JNSHASH AND ALSO THE SURPRISE they have in store for us. We will know around mid November and it's good to get the btc gold fork out of the way first. It will be nice JNSHASH WILL be mining BTCGOLD for us, how awesome is that?  Smiley Cheesy

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

soldat13

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

Well you can all still buy JANUS CHEAP while you can. I have been slowly accumulating every week a little extra bag, over and above the 200k I have locked up in the COMMUNITY JANUSXT program. I am so looking forward to seeing these tier structure things in JNSHASH AND ALSO THE SURPRISE they have in store for us. We will know around mid November and it's good to get the btc gold fork out of the way first. It will be nice JNSHASH WILL be mining BTCGOLD for us, how awesome is that?  Smiley Cheesy

It's amazing ! Buy more
Bassica

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Looking forward to the announcements in November. Knowing the team, it will be a nice surprise
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Operations Manager @janustoken

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Ardor timeline and Nxt roadmap have been released by Jelurida which will have a direct effect on #Janus assets conglomerate: $JNS | $JNSXT | $ComJNSXT

Official link: https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-release-timeline

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team
Trade_BTC

Activity: 750
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:32:06 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Ardor timeline and Nxt roadmap have been released by Jelurida which will have a direct effect on #Janus assets conglomerate: $JNS | $JNSXT | $ComJNSXT

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team

So JNS moving to Ardor doesn't require us traders to do anything but wait for ARDR to go live? If so awesome news.
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team

So JNS moving to Ardor doesn't require us traders to do anything but wait for ARDR to go live? If so awesome news.

Hi Trade_BTC

Exactly, the process will be convenient and automatic.  Smiley

-Luis
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Did someone say Bitcoin gold!!??!!??

Just arriving the tools to allow the Janus team and all JNS holders the means to partake in the upcoming Bitcoin Gold fork!

JNSHash will be mining the hell out of this forked chain and bring the goodies back for all of us once launched.

Our new office is ready, gpu are being undervolt and overclocked, and we look forward to a great string of updates for everyone over the next 3 months.

Bitcoin Gold media/propaganda: https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-bitcoin-gold-return-power-to-ordinary-users

Subscribe to the Janus token YouTube channel to view part 1 of JNSHash. The final 2 videos will be uploaded once all machines are delivered and running. Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6jyN1vmJmbAwt7ZtB1UORQ

Disclaimer: Our team supports Bitcoin core the business decision to mine any coin or token now and the future does not mean we support the currency or teams behind them. We support mining for the benefit of Janus token users the means and ability to push for financial gain for both our team and our users.Our goal is a strong community and to allow JNS users to benefit from all our work and businesses.

My boys!  It's been a while since I've posted here, but it's been a busy summer.  This is fantastic and I'm happy to be one of your big investors.  Looking forward to where 2018 leads us.  Keep working hard, and keep communicating.  Trust!

Hi Janus, To benefit from Bitcoin Gold, do we/Janus holders have to move our coins to the Stock Exchange, or should we keep them in our Next Wallet?

Huh
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 440

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:28:01 PM

Did someone say Bitcoin gold!!??!!??

Just arriving the tools to allow the Janus team and all JNS holders the means to partake in the upcoming Bitcoin Gold fork!

JNSHash will be mining the hell out of this forked chain and bring the goodies back for all of us once launched.

Our new office is ready, gpu are being undervolt and overclocked, and we look forward to a great string of updates for everyone over the next 3 months.

Bitcoin Gold media/propaganda: https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-bitcoin-gold-return-power-to-ordinary-users

Subscribe to the Janus token YouTube channel to view part 1 of JNSHash. The final 2 videos will be uploaded once all machines are delivered and running. Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6jyN1vmJmbAwt7ZtB1UORQ

Disclaimer: Our team supports Bitcoin core the business decision to mine any coin or token now and the future does not mean we support the currency or teams behind them. We support mining for the benefit of Janus token users the means and ability to push for financial gain for both our team and our users.Our goal is a strong community and to allow JNS users to benefit from all our work and businesses.

My boys!  It's been a while since I've posted here, but it's been a busy summer.  This is fantastic and I'm happy to be one of your big investors.  Looking forward to where 2018 leads us.  Keep working hard, and keep communicating.  Trust!

Hi Janus, To benefit from Bitcoin Gold, do we/Janus holders have to move our coins to the Stock Exchange, or should we keep them in our Next Wallet?

Huh

Full information will be published next month, you will be safe to have them on exchanges or in your NXT wallet. The method of payment will be catered to coin selection of choice per person. This is all the info I can release for now, but should answer your question. Welcome to the Janus project!

Janus  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█   Invest in Blockchain Secured Global Business
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Powered by NXT/ARDOR ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qiman

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

We really appreciate your hard work as the JANUS TEAM and we purchase weekly tokens from c-cex and are growing slowly a bigger investment in JANUS tokens. We are looking forward to all the good news coming to JNS holders in November and hope we have a good year going forward in 2018. We hope the road will be less rocky and the doors wide open for success and that we all as long term holders see the real benefits of being part of this great set up.

gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:28:13 PM

We really appreciate your hard work as the JANUS TEAM and we purchase weekly tokens from c-cex and are growing slowly a bigger investment in JANUS tokens. We are looking forward to all the good news coming to JNS holders in November and hope we have a good year going forward in 2018. We hope the road will be less rocky and the doors wide open for success and that we all as long term holders see the real benefits of being part of this great set up.

Hi qiman,

Thank you as always for your support. In the next days, we will try to double our electrical installation from 200 amps to 400 amps, which means more crushing power.
However, this procedure requires the approval of the official entities.

We are quite confident that will happen, though.

Exciting times on the horizon for JNS holders.

Stay with us!

-Luis.

colossus

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Obey me and live or disobey and die.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:28:45 PM

I will love to invest in it!
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

Join the #Janus discussion! Catch up on real-time conversations with the Janus team.

#mining #socialmedia #socialtrading #investmentopportunity #business

Get your invite here: https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com

-The Janusproject Team
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

Thanks for the kind words, we feel this is the turning point in the right direction for JNS and it's community of traders.

puremage111

Activity: 812
Merit: 507

Forex and Crypto Direct-Hedge Fund

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

Join the #Janus discussion! Catch up on real-time conversations with the Janus team.

#mining #socialmedia #socialtrading #investmentopportunity #business

Get your invite here: https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com

-The Janusproject Team

Thanks for the update

And kindly join the slack and interact with the team guys

They are very helpful and friendly, or feel free to post it here if you have any enquiries

gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:43:58 AM

Official link: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-october-2017-iii/#Janus

-The Janusproject Team
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:34:45 PM

Some recent teasers:

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/920401855737450496

1Click Medical

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Official link: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-october-2017-iii/#Janus

-The Janusproject Team

A solid team that I am proud to call friends.

Thank you team Janus for the dedication to this project. I've been holding and refuse to sell 1 janus token.

Ken
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

I can't wait to see the JNS MINING FARM in action. This is about to bring the JANUS PROJECT to a whole new level and I am also proud to be a JNS TOKEN HODLER for the long term. Sometimes it does really pay to be patient, especially when you know you are part of a really hardworking core of like minded people with true work ethics and our welfare in mind. We don't feel just like investors in the JANUS PROJECT anymore, we all are kind of like a family now. We have been through very rocky times together but now we are beginning to see the light of this highly under the radar and deeply undervalued token and project. Thanks to all our JANUS CORE TEAM AND FELLOW JANUS HODLERS.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

xnyz

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

I can't wait to see the JNS MINING FARM in action. This is about to bring the JANUS PROJECT to a whole new level and I am also proud to be a JNS TOKEN HODLER for the long term. Sometimes it does really pay to be patient, especially when you know you are part of a really hardworking core of like minded people with true work ethics and our welfare in mind. We don't feel just like investors in the JANUS PROJECT anymore, we all are kind of like a family now. We have been through very rocky times together but now we are beginning to see the light of this highly under the radar and deeply undervalued token and project. Thanks to all our JANUS CORE TEAM AND FELLOW JANUS HODLERS.

^^ I agree with you, this have something special!

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.