Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 04:38:27 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 111549 times)
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

I am impress with this project . I want to participate in its signature campaign
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1006

Operations Manager @janustoken

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

what if i hold Nxt Ignis and Bitswift still need Janus ?

Hi, seagean,

that´s correct. The $KREDS airdrop is only for Janus token users based on their account balances through snapshot method, at 1 JNS =2 KREDS ratio.

-Luis.

Hi,

I have my Janus token at Nxt Exchange. Do I need to move my JNS to the Ardor platform to claim my Kreds ?

How can I claim my Kreds?

Thanks.

Hi RntMC,

you don´t need to do anything since your JNS assets are already on the Ardor Platform. A snapshot was successfully taken on February 3rd, 2018, at block height 48484, over Janus tokens users based on their account balance, at 1 JNS= 2 KREDS ratio.

A step-by-step guide "HOW TO CLAIM MY KREDS" is going to be released to the public within 1-2 weeks after KredsBlockchain is stabilized.

-luis.

tangtang800

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Janus can survive and develop, prove this is a good project, have been supported by a lot of people, I have also been concerned for a long time, wish us good luck!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1501
Merit: 1002

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

I am still holding my JNS since the ICO and following the Janus team, thank you so much for the airdropped KREDS, looking forward to receive them and find out how the project will evolve.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

what if i hold Nxt Ignis and Bitswift still need Janus ?

Hi, seagean,

that´s correct. The $KREDS airdrop is only for Janus token users based on their account balances through snapshot method, at 1 JNS =2 KREDS ratio.

-Luis.

Hi,

I have my Janus token at Nxt Exchange. Do I need to move my JNS to the Ardor platform to claim my Kreds ?

How can I claim my Kreds?

Thanks.

Hi RntMC,

you don´t need to do anything since your JNS assets are already on the Ardor Platform. A snapshot was successfully taken on February 3rd, 2018, at block height 48484, over Janus tokens users based on their account balance, at 1 JNS= 2 KREDS ratio.

A step-by-step guide "HOW TO CLAIM MY KREDS" is going to be released to the public within 1-2 weeks after KredsBlockchain is stabilized.

-luis.

Interesting to know if how to check whether I also have some free Kreds even my janus coin still inside theviralexchange as I claimed some free coins
last year just getting curious if those coins even in a small form will also gain some free new coins? not really that much but seeing how the team still
really working with this project I'll be holding those coins until it reach the peak.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Hate to ask, but any news regarding the electricity problem?

Just posted in slack last night regarding this if you get a moment jump in and there is some good information.

Tldr: The municipal electric we found had a 36 week delay to deploy so we are meeting with the old Kodak building manager on friday and negotiating space/cost to move there. There are many positives to moving here but 2 drawbacks. 1. Electical rate is higher and 2. Requires more cleanup and drywall. More info after friday on JNSHash.

san2ok

Activity: 619
Merit: 254

Supporter of FRAS, Tron, Stellar, NXT, ARDOR

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Dear Janus Friend, maybe you  want to support next ARDOR PROJECT
Lets make ARDOR the next big thing together

this project is community governance +have a lot of benefits

Members can suggest ideas, which then get voted by the community, and if enough votes are received, the developers team at Frasindo will make it happen by appointing members as project leaders. We will then provide all business needs, regular funding, legality, and, shared-offices. It will then be acquisitioned as a subsidiary/Child-project of FRAS COIN, which makes this risk free, hassle free and doesn’t require any expertise by the original contributors. (The acquisition-ed child-projects will add giveaway 10% of its coin along with its benefits to FRAS COIN Members).

we use the income generated from the partnership of UBER GRAB and GOCAR, to do=
1. Add more cars (add more income in routine basis)
2. Pump the FRAS COIN in the market (Buyback and Lock indefinitely)
3. Most Favorited, funding a lot of StartUp in routine basis (Expand the company and more income)

Frasindo is the first Real Community Governance, supporter not only could VOTE, they also could enjoy the benefits, and observe GPS + Tracker + Camera 24hours

Backed by Real Asset, Real Company, Real Projects, Real Use Cases and Escrowed by NXT-foundation

makalu

Activity: 449

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

Very hard-working team, they have been working.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

Hello Janus community,

the deal has been made with the building owner of the old Kodak office for JNSHash mining operation. They agreed to provide up to 800 amps as our operation grows.

The contract goes into effect on April 1st. This is the soonest we can get machines in and hashing again, then begin expanding. Thank you for your patience in this aspect, we understand right now it is of huge importance to the community and will work very hard to bring it back ASAP.

Between now and April will be the cleanup, drywall, and electrical installation.

The building owner has stated they must perform some of this due to city code, so this is the reason for the delay. However, this is an opportunity (because I am also trying to look on the bright side here).
This means we can see if the new Nvidia line of GPU comes out which is super important for future investment into the hashrate, and also the release of new asic machines.

Thank you all for helping spread word of both JNS and KREDS, it will be quite a year but like any world currency, it takes a community to build and give it the usage it needs.

Yours in business,

- Bjorn
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Hello Janus community,

Details regarding the airdrop for JNS users will be available within 2 weeks, depending on administration times within our team it could be sooner. Users anticipating coins please be patient as we will process this securely and using cryptographic messages on Ardor platform to verify the validity of claimed Kreds.

Please note: this was not a hyped airdrop and intended for the JNS community by design, the snapshot has already passed, and is the only portion of Kreds designated through this distribution method. 90 day claim window for the users in JNS who participated, all coins not claimed will be returned to the websites' funds for disbursement.

This will be an early user distribution phase to spread Kreds further before we bring mainstream into the Kreds' ecosystem through the first of several integrated sites. Please note, because of the volatility of the US political environment it DOES serve as a good attention starting platform for Kreds use and adoption. So if you are not a fan of politics, that is OK, it is business and this is all. There will be several other pop culture and genre-based websites that we are building and launching this year for Kreds. The goal we set as a team is one news aggregator every 2 months fully integrated with Kreds user-driven action model.

When we release Kreds strategic vision document (aka: whitepaper) it will include the genre and scope for this year and further websites.

Yours in business,

- The Janus project Team
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

I'm in crypto since October 2016. Janus is the number 1 crypto in which I now believe (number 2 is bitcoin private)

JANUS AND KREDS is awesome and really the JANUS TEAM have worked so hard and with few resources since their ICO. I feel like a part of the Family with JANUS and now we will see the real fruits of the JNS TEAM hard labor and patience of the token holders. I am so glad I held my JANUS and really  believe in the ethics behind this TEAM and am proud and happy to be a JANUS hodler for life! Thank you JANUS FAMILY AND TEAM for putting up with me for so long, it's very hard to get rid of me now lol.  Grin

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
DesertDuke

Activity: 317

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

Hi, I have my JNS on the C-Cex exchange, although they are not showing up on my balances right now, is there any reason for that ? do I need to do anything with them going forward ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

Hi, I have my JNS on the C-Cex exchange, although they are not showing up on my balances right now, is there any reason for that ? do I need to do anything with them going forward ?

Follow the instructions given below to "redeem" your C-Cex Janus tokens:

PSA- "Janus balances on C-CEX.com"

Hi, Janus community and speculators,

As everyone knows, Janus tokens were swapped from NXT blockchain to Ardor blockchain, which constituted an immediate deactivation of the $JNS token on the NXT blockchain. See here the official announcement of Jelurida: https://www.jelurida.com/snapshot-instructions.

We expected in a normal way that the respective external exchanges such C-CEX.com, upgrade their wallet and at the same time, they would support the new Ardor Platform, where the real Janus tokens are right now.

After a long conversation, mainly with the owner of C-CEX.com, they decided not to upgrade to Ardor wallet. We explained that position affects Janus users since with the current JNS NXT version you can not send/receive/withdraw unless they perform the upgrade.

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a resolution we can reach with C-CEX.com and the way they handled deposits was, not ideal.

According to their wallet, roughly 200k $JNS tokens are on C-CEX.com:

https://nxtportal.org/accounts/14891815879764517044

After a meeting with the whole Janus Project core team, we decided that the best solution and move forward would be to OFFER the coverage of all 200k $JNS on C-CEX.com for users.

That being said, if you´re one of the users affected or you have a friend who has $JNS tokens on C-CEX.com as well, please email us at bjorn@janustoken.com or private message us on slack https://ardornxt.slack.com ( email is better) and provide as much unaltered info as possible like screenshots and we will hopefully get everyone affected taken care of.

We do have ways of checking for altered photos, so please don't ruin this for the next user, let's make it easy and good for all.

Thanks, everyone. Stay tuned!

---------------------------

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team
DesertDuke

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

As everyone knows, Janus tokens were swapped from NXT blockchain to Ardor blockchain, which constituted an immediate deactivation of the $JNS token on the NXT blockchain. See here the official announcement of Jelurida: https://www.jelurida.com/snapshot-instructions.

We expected in a normal way that the respective external exchanges such C-CEX.com, upgrade their wallet and at the same time, they would support the new Ardor Platform, where the real Janus tokens are right now.

After a long conversation, mainly with the owner of C-CEX.com, they decided not to upgrade to Ardor wallet. We explained that position affects Janus users since with the current JNS NXT version you can not send/receive/withdraw unless they perform the upgrade.

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a resolution we can reach with C-CEX.com and the way they handled deposits was, not ideal.

After a meeting with the whole Janus Project core team, we decided that the best solution and move forward would be to OFFER the coverage of all 200k $JNS on C-CEX.com for users.

That being said, if you´re one of the users affected or you have a friend who has $JNS tokens on C-CEX.com as well, please email us at bjorn@janustoken.com or private message us on slack https://ardornxt.slack.com ( email is better) and provide as much unaltered info as possible like screenshots and we will hopefully get everyone affected taken care of.

We do have ways of checking for altered photos, so please don't ruin this for the next user, let's make it easy and good for all.

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team

Thanks, that is what I thought, I sent an email with a screenshot to bjorn@janustoken.com about 6 days ago but have not received any response, is there anything else I can do ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
DesertDuke

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team

Thanks, that is what I thought, I sent an email with a screenshot to bjorn@janustoken.com about 6 days ago but have not received any response, is there anything else I can do ?

I have just realised that I sent the email from a different email address to that linked to the C-Cex account, I have now resent the email to Bjorn from the correct email address, please let me know if it is received OK.

hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

I have just realised that I sent the email from a different email address to that linked to the C-Cex account, I have now resent the email to Bjorn from the correct email address, please let me know if it is received OK.

I'm not part of the staff, am just a long time Janus supporter and investor, but am sure GordonHill will check this thread and will get in touch with Bjorn to work everything out smoothly.
likidis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Why Janus is disappear on coinmarketcap?
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

What is Janus Coin?
The Janus project is about creating platforms that serve to leverage social media in selected markets.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-janus-coin.html
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

Why Janus is disappear on coinmarketcap?

Hi likidis,

several e-mails have already been sent to the coinmarketcap in order to add the new Ardor markets. We´re waiting for the corresponding update.

What is Janus Coin?
The Janus project is about creating platforms that serve to leverage social media in selected markets.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-janus-coin.html

Hi Geekxplore, thank you for your Janus reviews. Our team appreciates that. Smiley

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team

gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Hello Janus community,

follows a brief guide,

"How to claim your $KREDS  balance if you’re a #Janus holder."

Here: https://goo.gl/SegTjM.

Please act at your earliest convenience! #airdrop

support@fl3xmedia.com

Note: Do not clog the support email by asking for the coins. Smiley
 *90 days claim window.

Yours in business,

- The Janus project Team

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.