Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35557 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 09:31:23 PM

Nice update dev, great to hear of the developments of the wallet and all the promotions. I'll be waiting for windows to be completed so in the meantime I'll continue to stake my coins. Have you ever looked at adding GPU to this site http://cryptoguru.tk/ I think it will give GPU more exposure in the market place as there are many coins on this faucet, block explorer and many other features this site has for the coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 04:14:38 AM

Hi dev,

I asked a few days ago now whether you would think about adding GPU to http://cryptoguru.tk/ as it might help get GPU more exposure as I know a lot of people use this site to claim from the faucets and also for the block explorers. So it might be a good place to have GPU listed on there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
blzflkn

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

I bet our logo designer giggles every time he see's his work on an exchange, faucet, thread, website, my avatar . .

No comment.  Grin
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

The new and improved GPU wallet.  There it is.  Will be released for windows in the next day or two !!

Thanks to OSMIUMCOIN for the overhaul. 
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:06:48 PM

Will release it in the next few hours actually, Im really excited to see a fresh wallet on the project.
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

I like the look how the new wallet is  Grin i buy some gpu coin but still have them on the exchange until this new wallet is ready to go. is 100k good amount to start with?
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 04:23:03 AM

Will release it in the next few hours actually, Im really excited to see a fresh wallet on the project.

That's great to hear as I'm also really excited to see a new fresh wallet for GPU coin. It looks really nice and can't wait for it's release. I've been picking up a few GPU coins when I have some spare BTC from which I claim from faucets. And I'm still promoting GPU on Twitter to try and bring in more people.

@cryptoburst61

Yes 100,000 GPU coins is a good amount to start with and should earn you some nice staking rewards.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:00:07 AM

The wallet is delayed a few days.  But thats what it looks like.

I doubt there is much GPU available at these prices on yobit.  The GPU community is a fantastic group of holders most bought at higher prices than it is worth now and most likely wont let go of much more than a little stake at a time. 
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 04:06:50 AM

The wallet is delayed a few days.  But thats what it looks like.

I doubt there is much GPU available at these prices on yobit.  The GPU community is a fantastic group of holders most bought at higher prices than it is worth now and most likely wont let go of much more than a little stake at a time. 

Thanks for the update on the wallet being delayed a few days. I agree as people are now holding onto their GPU coins to stake and hopefully waiting for the price to go up to at least a few hundred sats per coin. Well that's what I'm hoping for as GPU deserves to be worth a lot more then what the current value is. Good time for new people to buy into GPU while it's still cheap at the current price.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:13:19 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 06:13:14 AM by Whitey92d15b7

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:41:28 PM

Hey dev,

There have been reports that some people withdrawing their GPU coins from Yobit have got stuck and there is no reply from support tickets on there which doesn't surprise me at all as Yobit are the worst when it comes to answering support tickets. So I was wondering could you maybe see why this issue is happening with the withdrawals getting stuck. I have some GPU on Yobit and now I'm worried about withdrawing them as they could end up being stuck.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

Hey dev,

There have been reports that some people withdrawing their GPU coins from Yobit have got stuck and there is no reply from support tickets on there which doesn't surprise me at all as Yobit are the worst when it comes to answering support tickets. So I was wondering could you maybe see why this issue is happening with the withdrawals getting stuck. I have some GPU on Yobit and now I'm worried about withdrawing them as they could end up being stuck.

I haven't heard of any withdraw issues for GPU at Yobit.  It works for me, and no one has caught me in the chat boxes to say anything otherwise.  Withdraw your coins, if there is a problem let me know.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:38:31 PM

Hey dev,

I haven't heard of any withdraw issues for GPU at Yobit.  It works for me, and no one has caught me in the chat boxes to say anything otherwise.  Withdraw your coins, if there is a problem let me know.

No problem dev, it's just that I had a couple of people send me a message in regards to this on Yobit so that is why I posted in here to see if you know what is going on. Maybe it was just a once off thing where they withdrew and their coins got stuck and hopefully they have received their coins now as I have not heard from either of them. Thanks for the reply my friend.

kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:31:43 PM

Why i can't mine GPUcoin with GPU? Sad
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

Why i can't mine GPUcoin with GPU? Sad

This is pure POS so that is why you can't mine with your GPU. If you want to earn GPU coins then buy some and start staking to earn rewards. This is one of my favorite POS coins out there as the rewards are good and also the price seems to hold steady at the current rate so it makes for a good coin to stake and make some profit from.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

I'll be loading up on some more GPU coins this weekend once I get paid from all the faucets I have been claiming from all in the past week. It's a great way to build up on many different Altcoins like GPU as it's dirt cheap right now and it also helps build up my staking power and in return earns me more rewards from staking.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:16:08 AM

http://prntscr.com/eqln81

almost a year old and ive got full connections when syncing Smiley  solid network !!
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:55:47 AM

almost a year old and ive got full connections when syncing Smiley  solid network !!

Yes all is working very well for me also, it's nice to see that it's almost been 1 year already for GPU and I'm glad I purchased GPU and have since held onto them as I'm earning some nice staking rewards.

By the way dev, do you think you could get Coinmarketcap to have the announcement link be redirected to this thread instead of the old thread as some people think that GPU was inactive. This will also get more people posting in here which we need to get more eyes on GPU.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:11:45 PM

Yes all is working very well for me also, it's nice to see that it's almost been 1 year already for GPU and I'm glad I purchased GPU and have since held onto them as I'm earning some nice staking rewards.

By the way dev, do you think you could get Coinmarketcap to have the announcement link be redirected to this thread instead of the old thread as some people think that GPU was inactive. This will also get more people posting in here which we need to get more eyes on GPU.

Nice catch, I sent them a message to update it.  They are usually pretty fast.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: