Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35557 times)
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

Source is here - https://github.com/white92d15b7/GPU-Coin

I will look into where the website went shortly.

Thank you!
The nodes node1.gpucoin.market and node2_dot_gpucoin_dot_com don't work.
I need some to sync the blockchain.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

hi dev

reduce total coin supply with swap and master node implement good idea?
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:37:39 AM

Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

Thank you!

Novaexchange, Cryptopia, and TheCryptoChat all have a massive list of current nodes.

I'm still looking into what happened with the website (the nodes are hosted there.)
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

Thank you!

Novaexchange, Cryptopia, and TheCryptoChat all have a massive list of current nodes.

I'm still looking into what happened with the website (the nodes are hosted there.)

What about the masternodes? When will you implement?

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:13:30 PM

Does GPU have a working explorer and richlist? I can't seem to find one as I believe the GPU explorer still uses POSW? Masternodes might be a good idea for a coin like this and if the dev does implement them, I wonder how many coins we will need to run a masternode. Maybe 100k is a good amount with the current circulating supply. Again not sure on the supply as CMC stats are wrong and have been stuck for a while now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cebonl

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

Does GPU have a working explorer and richlist? I can't seem to find one as I believe the GPU explorer still uses POSW? Masternodes might be a good idea for a coin like this and if the dev does implement them, I wonder how many coins we will need to run a masternode. Maybe 100k is a good amount with the current circulating supply. Again not sure on the supply as CMC stats are wrong and have been stuck for a while now.

indeed good idea with swap 3: 1 or 4: 1
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:54:11 AM

indeed good idea with swap 3: 1 or 4: 1

I think it would be a good masternodes, GPU in my view is not a currency that should only stay in Cryptopia, one can increase the community, the DEV could be a little more active to bring confidence to investors.

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

Are there any bounty or airdrop? Thank you.

There are always coins for your wallet for free, all you have to do is PM me a physical wallet address, exchange addresses are not accepted sorry.
wood299

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:03:39 PM

There are always coins for your wallet for free, all you have to do is PM me a physical wallet address, exchange addresses are not accepted sorry.

You're about to get a LOT of pms Grin

I think Vella already mentioned but I'd like to see an explorer somewhere for this coin unless you're moving on from this to a different direction.

In any case, good to see you back!
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:03:33 PM

You're about to get a LOT of pms Grin

I think Vella already mentioned but I'd like to see an explorer somewhere for this coin unless you're moving on from this to a different direction.

In any case, good to see you back!

LOL... Yeah I bet he will get many PM's, If I knew this I would of sent a PM a while ago as I do tweet about GPU every now and then to help bring exposure to the coin. Yeah same here, we need a working explorer as this is a vital tool for any coin. I'm interested to hear on what the dev has planed for GPU moving forward.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bityinvestor

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

About the staking do I need coin control so I can stake better, or in the end the 15% stays the same?
ohmyfunsite

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:18:46 PM

Hi! I'm a UI / UX Designer and holder of the GPU for 8 months, I really like the coin and believe in the potential of the GPU. I would like to know if you are interested in creating a new version clean of GPU website or marketplace (I can create the design and you / developers place in the air). What do you think? If you like the idea, send me a pm, I'll show my portfolio. Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:21:11 AM

About the staking do I need coin control so I can stake better, or in the end the 15% stays the same?

I have noticed with GPU coin you don't really need to use coin control to stake better. I've just left it and I stake 30+ stakes if not more daily with 100k coins and I've only ever used coin control once when I split them all into 10k blocks but since then I haven't touched them and like I said I stake daily. It might depend on how many coins you are staking. I plan to add another few hundred thousand more GPU in the next few weeks, just waiting to see what these forks will do.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

15% is 15%, coin inputs make no difference with this coin.  can be in 1 input or 10 000 inputs you will receive the same.
trincaxt2

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:50:25 AM

reamaster?
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

Just came across this coin and this definitely looks like it has some potential. I wanted to download the wallet but the link is broken and I am not sure where else I get the wallet from. Does anyone have any alternate link for the Windows wallet?

Thank you dev for the wonderful project and I wish you all the very best.

Let's grow this coin together.

Have a nice day.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

Just came across this coin and this definitely looks like it has some potential. I wanted to download the wallet but the link is broken and I am not sure where else I get the wallet from. Does anyone have any alternate link for the Windows wallet?

Have a nice day.

Give me 15 minutes I will update the ANN with source and wallets.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

Have a nice day.

Give me 15 minutes I will update the ANN with source and wallets.

Thank you for your response. Looking forward to downloading the wallet and getting started. Appreciate your quick response on this one. Thanks a lot.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

Updated the ANN with source/wallets/addnodes

Looking into the block explorer @ thecryptochat

I'll be around all day, if anyone has noticed something somewhere that needs attention please feel free to PM me. 

Just getting to looking around at everything since I been back.
cebonl

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

news here??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: