Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35555 times)
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

None of the POS coins are holding their value anymore. Multiplying coins and not creating revenue only dilutes the coin price.

Its time to switch to revenue based tokens like Pinnacle Tokens(PINN), https://pinnacletoken1.wixsite.com/thepinnaclegroup

Trading on EtherDelta. https://etherdelta.com/#0x1df6eadc2e1e9f4cbb2d94369210d8f1b790ee19-ETH

I agree with you.
The coin must offer other things than only stake.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:15:31 PM

Hows that 15% stake working out for everyone considering he have held 25 sats or so since BTC was 3k?

I'm happy with the way GPU is staking, yes the price in sats has held strong in recent times even with the massive BTC pump which looks to have ended and now we might get some stability with BTC. There is one thing I'll like to see dev and that is the website up and running, will that be soon?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Dutchman1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

is this coin still alive ? whats the website ? http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/ is not working
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:41:44 PM

is this coin still alive ? whats the website ? http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/ is not working

The dev is still alive so the coin is still alive. The website has been down for months now and that is why I have been asking the dev when it will be back up and running again. I hope we get an update about this soon as I have not received any reply about this.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nier00

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:48:52 PM

The dev is still alive so the coin is still alive. The website has been down for months now and that is why I have been asking the dev when it will be back up and running again. I hope we get an update about this soon as I have not received any reply about this.

It's really not encouraging if the dev doesn't take time to put back the website online.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nier00

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

Whitey92d15b7 did you buy another car and got arrested again or this time it's the aliens ?

It's not serious to ignore the investors !

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:06:55 AM

Nope, no more cars for another 10 months Smiley but if i put the website back up is everyone gonna not use it like the last 3 different websites i've made that no one has used ? Whats the deal with having a website that no one uses, look at the price of BTC now, and gpu is 30 something sats . . the price goes up with BTC . . what more you want here? if you got in early you have probably put your kids through college, if you got in recently then enjoy your 15% and something will happen here sooner or later.
nier00

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:30:12 PM

Nope, no more cars for another 10 months Smiley but if i put the website back up is everyone gonna not use it like the last 3 different websites i've made that no one has used ? Whats the deal with having a website that no one uses, look at the price of BTC now, and gpu is 30 something sats . . the price goes up with BTC . . what more you want here? if you got in early you have probably put your kids through college, if you got in recently then enjoy your 15% and something will happen here sooner or later.
Good to hear that, stay away from cars :d
We want a roadmap for the project, there are plenty of PoS coins and some have more than 15% but only few  have an original idea and plans(i hope that gpu is one of them).

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:33:36 PM

I'm happy just staking my GPU while we wait to see what the future holds for this coin, good to see the dev pop in and say hi. I'm hoping 2018 will be a great year for this coin and we start to see some developments sometime in the near future, but in the meantime I'm happy earning my 15% per year staking GPU. Happy New Year dev!

asdeveloper14

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:00:43 AM

are you working and active Huh?
what is your roadmap??

what is "15%" you talekd about???
nier00

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

are you working and active Huh?
what is your roadmap??

what is "15%" you talekd about???

Working and active : i don't think  Grin
15% : you earn 15% of your coin per year when you stake your coin, it's the reward for securing the blockchain.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

Maybe the dev is working on something for GPU and he doesn't want to say just yet. I think sometimes the devs that don't hype their coins up with roadmaps and other crap are the ones to stick with. Why post a roadmap that most devs never stick to so I'm happy right now to continue staking my GPU coins and earning that 15% per year while we wait for something from the dev.

nier00

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

Maybe the dev is working on something for GPU and he doesn't want to say just yet. I think sometimes the devs that don't hype their coins up with roadmaps and other crap are the ones to stick with. Why post a roadmap that most devs never stick to so I'm happy right now to continue staking my GPU coins and earning that 15% per year while we wait for something from the dev.
Maybe and maybe not, i trust only what i saw and for now there is low activity from the dev.
Stake, wait and see

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Happy New Year everyone.  I'll have gpucoin.market back online later today.  We can give it another whirl, its been a while but crypto is more popular than ever. GPU's are as important as ever, I'll build it, you guys use it Smiley
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

The forum is back online.  I will be spending a fair amount of time this weekend getting things posted, check back often.  Gonna be some good surprises there.

https://gpucoin.market
alexwithlonghair

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people. 

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 

I do not know what dev you are. I ask if you have short / long plans or you will implement MN but what I hear from dev. "" You've missed the money. "" Yes, I've missed the PUMP AND  DUMP, but that's no development for your coin . that's just a pump and dump game.

I have already said and keep saying. this is a shitcoin and keep a shitcoin with this dev

Have to agree with you here.  There's not even a website, no plans, nothing.  Just a "hey, let me start this project and make a quick buck and screw everyone else who lost money thinking there was actually any substance to this."  This doesn't follow any of the top cryptos in the industry.

The developer even makes snide passive aggressive remarks to people who question his/her project.  If the developer truly believed in the project then he/she would defend it with integrity instead of trying to belittle others about money.  That is a true definition of a scam artist.  Sure, I can make some money off this coin, whatever, but we're really all just investing in nothing.  Moving right along here...
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people. 

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 

I do not know what dev you are. I ask if you have short / long plans or you will implement MN but what I hear from dev. "" You've missed the money. "" Yes, I've missed the PUMP AND  DUMP, but that's no development for your coin . that's just a pump and dump game.

I have already said and keep saying. this is a shitcoin and keep a shitcoin with this dev

Have to agree with you here.  There's not even a website, no plans, nothing.  Just a "hey, let me start this project and make a quick buck and screw everyone else who lost money thinking there was actually any substance to this."  This doesn't follow any of the top cryptos in the industry.

The developer even makes snide passive aggressive remarks to people who question his/her project.  If the developer truly believed in the project then he/she would defend it with integrity instead of trying to belittle others about money.  That is a true definition of a scam artist.  Sure, I can make some money off this coin, whatever, but we're really all just investing in nothing.  Moving right along here...

I love FUD and all but I can't even give this credit considering your total of 11 posts have been made in the past couple days and each one is useless fud claiming coins are dead. . . No one has ever been scammed, and its impossible to lose money on this coin unless your brand new to crypto selling high buying low. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1594093;sa=showPosts

Good luck in getting that post count up Wink

sujoys

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

With best of my knowledge this coin is in good shape. Nothing to be worried off. Just hold and stay glued here.  Grin

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Or, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gpu-coin/ pretty much sums it up. @20-@80 last few weeks.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

There are only 51,530,001 GPU total coin Right now at $0.012750 USD each, it is one of the cheapest coin that has a working blockchain, maybe it can go up a lot and we afford Lamborghinis with our profits?

I agree its one of the cheapest coins out there and the best thing too is that it stakes like a beast! I earn hundred's of stakes daily with GPU like I have been since March 2017 when I started staking GPU full time 24/7. In that time I have seen my stack explode as not many people seem to be staking which is crazy when they could be earning a lot more GPU coins for doing nothing but leaving their wallet unlocked for staking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: