Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35555 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 11:05:59 PM

http://prntscr.com/eqln81

almost a year old and ive got full connections when syncing Smiley  solid network !!

Yes all is working very well for me also, it's nice to see that it's almost been 1 year already for GPU and I'm glad I purchased GPU and have since held onto them as I'm earning some nice staking rewards.

By the way dev, do you think you could get Coinmarketcap to have the announcement link be redirected to this thread instead of the old thread as some people think that GPU was inactive. This will also get more people posting in here which we need to get more eyes on GPU.

Nice catch, I sent them a message to update it.  They are usually pretty fast.

No problem dev and once they do update there site to have the announcement page link to this thread the better for the coin. Hopefully it is done in the next 24 hours as it's still redirecting to the old thread. By the way nice price spike in the last 24 hours now up to 50 sats a coin. I would love to see GPU get to 100 sats and beyond.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:39:50 AM

I would like to see it here again Smiley  1 GPU = $0.052 USD

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:22:33 PM

I would like to see it here again Smiley  1 GPU = $0.052 USD

Yes same here! That would be Awesome if GPU can achieve that price amount once again. I'm sure it will in the near future once more and more people start seeing GPU and the amount they can earn from staking their GPU coins. I'll be picking up some more GPU coins in the next couple of days once i get paid from my signature campaign.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

http://prntscr.com/eqln81

almost a year old and ive got full connections when syncing Smiley  solid network !!
Hello,twitter bounty is still working?
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 05:47:53 AM

Picked up another few thousand GPU coins today from the faucets I claim from during last week. By doing this it has helped me build up a nice stack of GPU coins which now earn me even more thanks to the staking rewards that this coin offers.

By the way dev coinmarketcap has yet to change the announcement over to this thread.

Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:10:39 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 05:53:58 AM by Redni

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 06:04:16 AM

Yes I have noticed that we can now trade GPU coins on POSWallet's exchange so I might try my luck at trading and building on more GPU coins. It will be better once there are more trading pairs though as it's only POSW coins at the moment so I might wait until there is BTC,LTC and Doge pairings but it's great to see this on POSWallet.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

Thanks, nice to have another reliable place to trade GPU coins.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

Yes it is and it will be a lot better once they have more pairings with GPU instead of just the POSW coin. That is what I'm waiting for but might try out trading GPU to try and get more coins to stake.

I'm hoping some of my buy orders for GPU are filled soon so I can start staking them.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Thanks to the people dumping GPU I was able to pick up some more as my buy orders were filled. There hasn't been much action going on here for a while now which is fine with me as I know the dev is working hard behind the scenes on GPU. I would like to know though, are the bounties still active for posting here and for Twitter?

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:05:29 AM

I have grabbed a whole bunch the last few days in this dump, awsome price.  The marketplace is nearly complete, taking longer than I anticipated but its almost there !

Thanks to those who continue to support the project.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:41:40 PM

I have grabbed a whole bunch the last few days in this dump, awsome price.  The marketplace is nearly complete, taking longer than I anticipated but its almost there !

Nice going mate! I also picked up some more GPU coins at the low price. That's great to hear and all good things take time as I'm sure this will be once it is complete. You're welcome as I will always support this project like I have since I purchased my first lot of GPU coins around 4 months ago now.

douche

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:47:00 AM

hey.  the website says the domain name just expired.

Bitnodes Pro is for Pro dick lickers
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

hey.  the website says the domain name just expired.

Looks like the website is back up  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

Looking forward to what's to come! I think thread needs some more action though  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 10:27:23 PM

Looking forward to what's to come! I think thread needs some more action though  Wink

I'm also looking forward to the future for this coin and yes I agree we do need more action here as it's been dead. Only I and Whitey92d15b7 have been posting in here, so I hope more supporters of the coin can come and post every now and then about the coin. I also try and promote GPU at least once or twice a week on Twitter so I'm doing my bit for PU and the community.

Pastafarian

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

I'm also looking forward to the future for this coin and yes I agree we do need more action here as it's been dead. Only I and Whitey92d15b7 have been posting in here, so I hope more supporters of the coin can come and post every now and then about the coin. I also try and promote GPU at least once or twice a week on Twitter so I'm doing my bit for PU and the community.

Nice, well keep up the good work! I was also wondering is there currently a slack for GPU?

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

Nice, well keep up the good work! I was also wondering is there currently a slack for GPU?

Thanks mate, To be honest I'm not really sure if there is or not a slack for GPU coin. Maybe the dev could let us all know if there is as it is a good place to keep up to date on developments of the coin. I just follow on Twitter and check in here to see if there are any updates but a slack would be great to have for this coin.

SamuelPickwick

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:25:16 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 01:41:26 AM by SamuelPickwick

No luck getting the Windows Qt to sync. I've got the .conf file in the folder with the wallet; the addnode list uses addresses from both the download file and from the web page (lists are different). Not sure what else to try. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

ETA: The debug file shows all the IP addresses in the .conf file being attempted, with connection timeouts.

ETA: I found in an old post a link to a list of addresses that are stored at novaexchange. One of these worked, and the wallet is syncing.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:17:18 AM

We do have slack, just not used very much.  Only 1 person ever joined.

The domain name USEDGPUS.Com is expiring yes.  I am unsure wether to keep the name or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: