Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29936 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:31:51 PM

Of course Foreign Currency is much easier than the stock market as your focus is more concentrated because compared to stock foreign currency is limited. Also you can reflect your trades via the economy of the said country like how UK want to be seperated with Europe automatically UK Pounds depeleted in value but it did not stop people from buying it at a discounted price.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:24:03 PM

Of course Foreign Currency is much easier than the stock market as your focus is more concentrated because compared to stock foreign currency is limited. Also you can reflect your trades via the economy of the said country like how UK want to be seperated with Europe automatically UK Pounds depeleted in value but it did not stop people from buying it at a discounted price.

There is big money on forex exchange and you are right its much better to trade forex than commodities on the stock market. But the volatility in the forex exchange is something to be carefully observed since that is the only that you can get more profit from trading. Forex can give you two experience in life and that is big returns and the other is big losses.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

you must be kidding. forex isn't like crypto trading. if you are into forex no matter which way the inflation goes a trader can still make money. whether it goes up or down a trade in forex can earn money by going long or short which is why those currencies are traded in pairs. you just can't buy a currency like GBP and thats it. that's not how it works, it has to be the cable market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

If you want to start trading on Forex better to start from reading books and information about foqrex and how to trade on it. But you need to involve a lot of your time to earn something out of that, because the whole system are really hard attainable. you can start with some knowledges and try to trade at demo version and you will see that if you want to trade something it will take a lot of time

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

If you want to start trading on Forex better to start from reading books and information about foqrex and how to trade on it. But you need to involve a lot of your time to earn something out of that, because the whole system are really hard attainable. you can start with some knowledges and try to trade at demo version and you will see that if you want to trade something it will take a lot of time
I think if you start trade in forex you need a lot of time by doing it. And yes you need some information and step by step how to using it. Start trade in forex its very hard because you canbot predict what will happen in the next hour or next day. I think trading is more easy than forex because in trading even if you do it sometime yiu can earn also and you can start trade with small amount in forex I think you need a big calital before start it.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

There is big money on forex exchange and you are right its much better to trade forex than commodities on the stock market. But the volatility in the forex exchange is something to be carefully observed since that is the only that you can get more profit from trading. Forex can give you two experience in life and that is big returns and the other is big losses.
people just can not move on to cryptocurrency trading ,
forex indeed have a larger community and older but you have a limited time ,
i mean when you trade on forex for 5 days a week ,
you can trade crypto 24/7 and much more benefit.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

You can make money in Forex, but as I am sure you have already heard it a hundred times, it’s extremely difficult to be a successful trader. There are thousands of ways to lose and only a few ways to win. It is said that most people who go into Forex lose.

However, it doesn’t mean that you will be one of the losers. You may actually be one of the few winners. It will all depend on your nature and how well you are able to rein your emotions. If you are new to Forex, you may find https://how2doforex.wordpress.com helpful
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
yes you can really make money in forex if you treat it as a business and not ponzi or hyip. The ideal of you making or double you investment in a day make people not to see forex as a business. If you see forex as a business you will spend time on leaning the secret of how to trade forex skillfully and professional, technical and fundamental analysis secret and money management.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

I have tried this before in my quest to make money but I lost and concluded maybe its not just for people like me. I have read that people make money from it and even on this forum, people have offered their services to sell signals but I am not sure how it has worked for them but me, I am not going to give it another trial in other to know whether one can make money from it or not...
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

I never tried to do some trade in the forex, but I believed you can make a thousands of money in forex, but my idea with it was, before you can make a trade you need to deposit first worth 50$ which this amount was placed on your visa card or mastercard, then once you comply it they will refer you to a broker and there's a tool also that they will give it to you as your portfolio. but I will still go for bitcoin trading it is much more convenient, no need a broker to be needed for me to do some trade in the platform.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

You can make some money in the long term when there is certain things like that happening,it was expected that if there is an exit from UK in the brexit the price of pound will go down and it was a known fact and so is the case of dollars when there was a recession it was expected to go down,consider that you have to be patient enough to make the most out of it when those things happen and the rest of the time the price will have only slight variations.So you can make money when there is a major news in the world economics and that happen once in a blue moon.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:15:39 AM

I never tried to do some trade in the forex, but I believed you can make a thousands of money in forex, but my idea with it was, before you can make a trade you need to deposit first worth 50$ which this amount was placed on your visa card or mastercard, then once you comply it they will refer you to a broker and there's a tool also that they will give it to you as your portfolio. but I will still go for bitcoin trading it is much more convenient, no need a broker to be needed for me to do some trade in the platform.
. Well a lot of people have already become rich by playing in the market for a long time. Its proven that if you have enough experience and if you learn how to read movements, you cam easily earn there. Though for me, i agree with you, i actually think trading is a lot easier than forex

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

I've heard of a lot of scams in forex. Mostly by people selling forex trading platforms. A lot of the industry could be built around profiting at the expense of beginners and the little guy. Yes, it is possible to make money with forex. But like most trading someone would probably have to do it for years & make a lot of big mistakes that would make them feel like quitting to get to a point where they can be successful at it.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

Forex trading still remains one of the most profitable, high volatility business in the world with a daily market cap at over $500 billion, how can someone call this a scam?
With the introduction of bitcoin into the game, it is now easy for anybody to earn bitcoin by trading forex on platforms like 1broker and simplefx.
You can benefits by learning the successful method, getting the signal or request for a managed account.
I offer all of the above services, my trading history can be viewed at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809043.msg18336561#msg18336561
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842976.msg18337695#msg18337695

You can send me PM if you need my service.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

I've heard of a lot of scams in forex. Mostly by people selling forex trading platforms. A lot of the industry could be built around profiting at the expense of beginners and the little guy. Yes, it is possible to make money with forex. But like most trading someone would probably have to do it for years & make a lot of big mistakes that would make them feel like quitting to get to a point where they can be successful at it.
What kind of scams are we talking about when it comes to forex trading,if you are trading with a reputed broker then there is nothing to worry about rather than opening an online account with some scammers. Forex is a big rolling business but i dont know whether it is possible to make a substantial amount of money in a short term but it looks good for the long term.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:12:58 AM

What kind of scams are we talking about when it comes to forex trading,if you are trading with a reputed broker then there is nothing to worry about rather than opening an online account with some scammers. Forex is a big rolling business but i dont know whether it is possible to make a substantial amount of money in a short term but it looks good for the long term.
The reality is that forex trading is not a scam but some bad brokers are scam and this i agreed with without any doubt.
Forex trading is a full time business just like any known online and offline business, you can profit from it both short term and long term provided you know how to trade.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

The reality is that forex trading is not a scam but some bad brokers are scam and this i agreed with without any doubt.
Forex trading is a full time business just like any known online and offline business, you can profit from it both short term and long term provided you know how to trade.
So any user can talk about fraud even if he himself lost money because of his inattention and illiteracy. I also think that there are many opportunities on Forex, but only for those who know what they are doing and with whom.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:08:05 PM

When you are in training its very easy to manage coins but when you are in reality you will be panic i almost lose 200$ to tried forex i didn't make any profit there until i lost everything by trading coins in forex it because i don't have enough training

Y U MAD AT ME
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

When you are in training its very easy to manage coins but when you are in reality you will be panic i almost lose 200$ to tried forex i didn't make any profit there until i lost everything by trading coins in forex it because i don't have enough training

I think we need a lot of investment in forex to be ale to safe. If the trading goes wrong, the small investment people will just end up with zero balance and thats the end of it. Those with lot of money in their trading account and take a lot of loss and their account does not end up.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

i was leave forex last years ago Cheesy not much i can earn money with forex
and I felt uncomfortable with the policy withdrawal transactions in the holidays is off, and now bitcoin its better i can cashout my money everytime 24hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: