Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29951 times)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

Only few can make money on forex, the majority are in constant loss. Making money on forex is for experienced, those who are dealing with that kind of trading for a long time. Besides there are so many scam scheems tied to forex and I know few naive people who have lost big deal of money.

malaj
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

Yes of course but it needs some deep analysis. You really need to study a lot of things like the economies of countries, certain policies, international monetary initiatives, and so many others.

But it is a bit like crypto trading also. Here, you also need to study altcoins you are trading.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

Honestly with Forex you don't need much money for a good cash return. With the right strategy you could make a few percent a day, provided you use proper risk management.
neon_colors01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

Trading in forex is pretty tricky.
I tried a demo and I always loss..
Well, I'm pretty greedy knowing it's just a demo..

But you can earn a decent cash if you're good.
I knew some people who earned thousands in forex.
Im jealous.

Bitcoin is easier in my opinion.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

On Forex it is really possible to earn only it is necessary to spend enough time for studying how it works. I did not have the patience to trade on forex and I decided to invest.
Yeah right, I hate waiting too long for the price increase in Forex, for me it's a waste of time, I prefer trading bitcoin because prices can go up and down hundreds percent only a day.
worldmobilecoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Only few can make money on forex, the majority are in constant loss. Making money on forex is for experienced, those who are dealing with that kind of trading for a long time. Besides there are so many scam scheems tied to forex and I know few naive people who have lost big deal of money.

I'm agree with this. Avoid join any scheme, and trade by yourself. It's okay to start with small capital. Try to avoid to trade for short time frame. Do not scalp. Most important don't stick on your chair and stare the graph. Set your target. Stay with your decision and sometimes prepare to loose small amount.

WMCC: wc1qcl3qeqkjamt8m7ass0weu9ep6s8se722y553jm
BTC: 1N1ZM9xCzHtn8mD4a4JYUm7bC5T54CBDmD
ETH: 0x6145e253196C7a7CEDDA1797B69E2ba67Fe3219b
BCH: 18CW3B95oTtW5MYG7GAs8isABA4TeNntWA
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

I will also lend my voice to this that its very much possible to make money in forex and this is something I have verifiable evidence on considering the people that I have met who are even close to me which means I know they cannot be lying about it but the issue is that they went on a standard and adequate training before engaging in it because to my understanding, its very much risky even riskier than the crypto-exchange market that I am very used to.
Forex Trading is in fact and no doubt a way to earn money with your capital. It is like the O.G. version of the altcoin trading happening right now in the cryptocurrency world. As you can both kinds of trading involves an exchange of currency to one another, the key here is to increase your quantity and at the same time have a higher value compared to what you have traded for. I know it sounds complicated but the exchange rate even though fiat currency is more stable than Cryptocurrency it does still change often to one another.
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:53:19 PM

I'm agree with this. Avoid join any scheme, and trade by yourself. It's okay to start with small capital. Try to avoid to trade for short time frame. Do not scalp. Most important don't stick on your chair and stare the graph. Set your target. Stay with your decision and sometimes prepare to loose small amount.

And you do not need to be upset if there are losses. And they will be with beginners. If you have decided to become a successful trader. You have to go through a hard way of losing and learning. But it's worth it

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

I will also lend my voice to this that its very much possible to make money in forex and this is something I have verifiable evidence on considering the people that I have met who are even close to me which means I know they cannot be lying about it but the issue is that they went on a standard and adequate training before engaging in it because to my understanding, its very much risky even riskier than the crypto-exchange market that I am very used to.
Forex Trading is in fact and no doubt a way to earn money with your capital. It is like the O.G. version of the altcoin trading happening right now in the cryptocurrency world. As you can both kinds of trading involves an exchange of currency to one another, the key here is to increase your quantity and at the same time have a higher value compared to what you have traded for. I know it sounds complicated but the exchange rate even though fiat currency is more stable than Cryptocurrency it does still change often to one another.

I've done forex trade for 6 years, and the things you said are totally correct. In forex, traders should be careful about leverage. Because high leverage creates a huge risk for your capital

And you can get margin call from the company. If you get the margin call, you urgently need to deposit to your forex account.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 07:22:11 PM

On Forex it is really possible to earn only it is necessary to spend enough time for studying how it works. I did not have the patience to trade on forex and I decided to invest.
Forex can be real and income source too how ever you need to have a full knowledge on trading there specialy skills if you don't have any patient to trade then maybe you need to focus on your study first not on here forum or what so ever website you always visited also quit using social media so you can really focus on the thing you want to be.

Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

Yes but you have to pay attention to the geopolitics around the currency you're trading and understand trends.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:11:50 AM

I feel difficult to profit from forex, this is because trading in forex is very difficult to be predicted and many speculators who always gets messed up. Now trading with bitcoin is more profitable than forex.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

I have not dared to take a high risk like forex, my friend more loss than successful in forex, for now I only demo in forex. Maybe if I often profit in my new demo plunge in the world of forex
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:12:40 AM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yes it is if you knew how to buy and sell. The most important thing in order to earn in trading is to know the moves of the high and low.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:26:27 PM

Yes. Definetly. Foreign exchange gives many people a lot of opprtunity to gain lots of money. But this trading requires more knowledge, experience, expertise, strategic planning and of course money than any other trading. It has a little similarity with bitcoin trading but its more complicated and wide ranged. Its price is affected by various factors. Since these factors are determined, it is easier to predict the rise and fall of its market rather than of bitcoin tho. If you plan to try forex, start with a demo account. Practice. The real forex world is much more complicated than you thought and we're not talking a small amount of investment here.                   
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:54:36 PM

Nobody will invest on forex exchange if there will be no profit on it. I have a lot of friends who are engaging in this kind of trade but it is sure risky if you do not know how to do it well. Some of my friends have earned huge profit while some experienced huge losses. But compared to cryptocurrency the volatility in forex exchange is unlike cryptocurrency which is very sudden and very fast.  And also in forex exchange you really need to place a huge capital so you can earn huge profit. But if  you are planning to trade in forex exchange you must find some good trader to be a mentor. Forex is not a joke and it must be treated carefully otherwise you will get bankrupt instead of earning huge profit.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

You can earn money on Forex, but there you need to carefully study all the information and analyze all transactions. For me it is too difficult and I choose to invest in crypto currency.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

You can earn money on Forex, but there you need to carefully study all the information and analyze all transactions. For me it is too difficult and I choose to invest in crypto currency.

It all depends on person to person, some people might find it very comfortable in trading in forex as compared to that of crypto currencies whereas some trades might find it too much complicated. For me, I think trading in forex or USD/BTC is better than trading in altcoins as I had good experience with the btc/usd and forex trading but not that good with trading in altcoins.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

Agree! A friend of mine tried forex and he said he lost around 1 btc in total in just a couple of months well maybe because he doesn't have any experience in trading at all. But he said there is a minimum amount of money before you can do forex trading unlike with crypto that you can start any amount you like and this is advantage for the newbies who do not want to lose a lot of money. Good thing he found out about bitcoin now he already recover from what he lost in forex because of bitcoin.
muncuss

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

If you are experienced trader you can make money from forex. But forex is harder than btc/alt trading, at least for me. Because forex is full of technical analysis, super patience and complicated things like leverage. however in alt you can just invest in potential ICO and leave that for week/month/year for profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: