Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:48:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29947 times)
GanTech

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

I would not recommend forex exchanges with large levers if you have no experience, knowledge or education in the field. But of course you can earn.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

I don't trust Forex. I have a lot of friends tried happiness earn on this platform but nothing happened. If you have the ability to earn some money on the exchange of crypto currency much easier. And profitability of crypto currency a lot more. I do not suggest Forex.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

If you are experienced trader you can make money from forex. But forex is harder than btc/alt trading, at least for me. Because forex is full of technical analysis, super patience and complicated things like leverage. however in alt you can just invest in potential ICO and leave that for week/month/year for profit
- Forex is a very dangerous place, you can be an experienced trader but when you come to forex, you will see a very different thing, sometimes all technical analysis will be pointless, you can not predict anything in forex
- Forex is really a battlefield, it is not like crypto, with crypto if you make a wrong decision, you can still wait for the price to rise again. But in forex, if you lose or you make a wrong decision, you will lose a lot of money, even you will go bankrupt
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

If you are experienced trader you can make money from forex. But forex is harder than btc/alt trading, at least for me. Because forex is full of technical analysis, super patience and complicated things like leverage. however in alt you can just invest in potential ICO and leave that for week/month/year for profit
- Forex is a very dangerous place, you can be an experienced trader but when you come to forex, you will see a very different thing, sometimes all technical analysis will be pointless, you can not predict anything in forex
- Forex is really a battlefield, it is not like crypto, with crypto if you make a wrong decision, you can still wait for the price to rise again. But in forex, if you lose or you make a wrong decision, you will lose a lot of money, even you will go bankrupt

Forex is actually not a dangerous place, the dangerous part of forex is using leverages that increases the risk. World real makets are much safer than crypto markets.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

Forex is a stock exchange. it is legit and I know some friends using it. some of them gaining profits but some are losing but it is just by luck or strategies they are using. You need to have a great broker for it so that you have a high chance of gaining profit.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

you can basically can make money is forex if you know how, it's not easy , most people trading forex just based on luck like gambling I dont like that ideas.

Blah blah
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:21:33 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
You can make a lot of money but you need to remember that up to 95% of the traders lose every single cent in their first year are you willing to take the risk of losing your money with such a high chances because I know I wont.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:33:34 AM

Yes you can make money there, you can get the money there premises is quite easy but there are difficulties there, you must learn and learn how forex running, to be able to generate a good income, and to minimize the loss that will occur when You trade, read the market movement as well and the trend is very important to know when the price will go up or down, and then you will have the right position to buy or sell
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

I know a little info about forex. But I know a lot of people who experience losses in following forex trading. But not his thing for people who have long in the field of forex. They can even become a millionaire in one night. But I give advice for beginners. Should be more intelligent and careful. I think for beginners do not jump. Because you will get into trouble. Need to learn even better in order to get a good strategy. Usually the beginner in forex will incur losses. When directly following the trading. Without proper preparation will get a loss. Currently I am more interested in bitcoin. Because bitcoin has more security features. I hope the future bitcoin will be much in everyone's interest for investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:01:01 AM

I have never tried forex, I just tried demo, my experience try trading in forex demo very difficult to generate profit, but my friend successful trading in forex, maybe i should learn more about forex
Emitdama

Activity: 1764
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

I would not recommend forex exchanges with large levers if you have no experience, knowledge or education in the field. But of course you can earn.
well! I really appreciate your thinking and your point of view that no one should take a start for something they gain enough knowledge if the will start to get a good profit even without good and fine information then they can suffer from some loss so it’s better to prepare yourself first then apply Forex exchange and do it only when you do not have any other option.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

I had traded forex as newbie, i open some order and i were able to get into 15 minutes around 324 dollars as profit, but i were newbie, soo i went travel for 12 hours and my money gone since i had left open orders. Nowadays i dont risk forex, because i do know its possible to make money, but you can end loosing all, some people are able to survive from it, but its impossible to predict the next moove from the maret.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

I have never tried forex, I just tried demo, my experience try trading in forex demo very difficult to generate profit, but my friend successful trading in forex, maybe i should learn more about forex
It is better not to trade with forex, when the demo certainly looks very promising for profit, but if real trading from forex then greater chance of loss than profit, this is because many factors are not expected even system designed to make you loss.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

Yes but don’t put too much expectation to it. You can make money on Forex but usually not that many. It will not lead to an instant jackpot or thousands of dollars turning suddenly to million. Sometimes it’s just luck to make that much money on Forex but most of the time its hard work. A lot of hard work, patience, research and good investments. Going into Forex, one should be armed with knowledge and information about how it works, understanding that not all techniques work ,and acceptance that it will not always end in millions.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:09:51 PM

Some of my friends are trading on Forex and the made a good profit on. But I don't try. Because I don't like Forex trading.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:42:32 AM

It is very much possible for us to earn money in Forex trading, But there is a requirement first before you can make a trade in the platform.
the newbie should have an checking account and must had their own broker. That's their qualification to their newly traders.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:09:07 PM

Yes you can make money with Forex but you can lost your money with Forex too it is like big game and i think all time who has more money in this game they win all time and my friends won in forex so many time but in final they lost all thier money because of, it is risky i prefer to you if you want to investment try to use bitcoin .
Yeah just use the bitcoin it even be profitable, than you use forex it is true if the forex can make money but we also need more knowledge of the forex program so that we can be able to understand, easier to make and we must also have the skills quickly. and one more in forex it risk greater than in bitcoin. Forex should also always in supervision or control so that we can always find out what is the latest news.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

Of course you can, but you must not think that is going to be easy, most people lose all their money in less than a year, so making money in forex is not as easy as people think also the amount of time you will need to invest in it only to fail make forex an option that is not very attractive for me.
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

if you are lucky, or experienced. Got budget. Of course you can.

An experienced person earns huge amounts of money on Forex. On the contrary, the newcomer may lose a lot of money. Beginners should learn from experienced people to engage in trading

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:50:06 PM

Only few can make money on forex, the majority are in constant loss. Making money on forex is for experienced, those who are dealing with that kind of trading for a long time. Besides there are so many scam scheems tied to forex and I know few naive people who have lost big deal of money.

Agree! A friend of mine tried forex and he said he lost around 1 btc in total in just a couple of months well maybe because he doesn't have any experience in trading at all. But he said there is a minimum amount of money before you can do forex trading unlike with crypto that you can start any amount you like and this is advantage for the newbies who do not want to lose a lot of money. Good thing he found out about bitcoin now he already recover from what he lost in forex because of bitcoin.
This is true, in forex if my memory serves my right you need at least 1000 dollar to begin trading, when we take into account that a great deal of the forum have less than 0.1BTC saved then we can say that for them trading in forex is impossible also to get most of the benefits when you open an account with a forex broker you will need an amount above 10k and that is something that most people in the world cannot afford to do, so this is another point in which bitcoin is better than forex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: