Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29951 times)
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:26:32 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yes many have already made millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, you can search for few of their testimonial videos and success stories. Actually you need to gain really nice skill as well as good amount of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same applies for crypto trading.

Patience is always a key of success in Trading.

Its good that you have very wide idea on how these things works, is there any book or site in the internet that we can intensively learn about trading?

I would honestly just search for it on youtube. There are always a lot of good references. I had watched a couple myself a couple months ago. Just don't fall for the typical "buy my course" type information.
eat7412

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

HaHa of course you can make money with forex , already many guys did it, but many guys failed too Cheesy
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

Sure you can! If you couldn't make money trading Forex, no one would ever do it. If people do it, obviously some are making lots of money. Tongue

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xbugitox

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

Ofcourse you can make money on Forex. But for me it's kinda harder and risk is higher compare to crypto trading. But as soon as you get the hang of it, the in and outs then you'll make good amount of money in forex.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:33:32 PM

if you are lucky, or experienced. Got budget. Of course you can.

An experienced person earns huge amounts of money on Forex. On the contrary, the newcomer may lose a lot of money. Beginners should learn from experienced people to engage in trading
It does really need knowledge and experience on forex.I would say that im a trader too on forex and binary options and now i did decide to engage on crypto trading too.I would say that they do have different volatility on prices.This is why i do decide to go in full time with cryptos because possible incomes might really be big in a short period of time.On forex it is somehow crucial but there are lots of millionaires on this field if you do really know on what you are doing.
- I have a lot of friends making money with forex but I see most of them just losers, they have a lot of experience and knowledge on forex, and they still lose in forex, even bankrup. Forex is a very dangerous place, you can make money with it but you can not keep the money you earn long time, sooner or later, forex also takes away everything. Profit in forex is infinite but the risk in it is also infinite, the best is that we should avoid it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:49:44 PM

Ofcourse you can make money on Forex. But for me it's kinda harder and risk is higher compare to crypto trading. But as soon as you get the hang of it, the in and outs then you'll make good amount of money in forex.
risk taker always loves to take the challenge as we knew that inside forex the chances of getting burned is much bigger than the chances to gain profits
its just like gambling but the hint there is you can analyze the market and know what will be the influence that affect the currency situations.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

Yes many have already made millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, you can search for few of their testimonial videos and success stories. Actually you need to gain really nice skill as well as good amount of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same applies for crypto trading.

Patience is always a key of success in Trading.

Its good that you have very wide idea on how these things works, is there any book or site in the internet that we can intensively learn about trading?

I would honestly just search for it on youtube. There are always a lot of good references. I had watched a couple myself a couple months ago. Just don't fall for the typical "buy my course" type information.
Today, Internet, Youtube and Google are best tool for us reseach anything, if you are people from poor country do not have opportunity for use these tool, you will understand them really useful for learning, reseach knowledge, nothing can compete to them (Book, school ...).

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Of course yes. We can make money from forex. Forex is some how the same as trading and without some basic knowledge in this field, you can make money with it. Although there is always risk in trading, people still want to do it because they can easily become rich if their vision is right and their prediction is correct

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

Of course yes. We can make money from forex. Forex is some how the same as trading and without some basic knowledge in this field, you can make money with it. Although there is always risk in trading, people still want to do it because they can easily become rich if their vision is right and their prediction is correct

Yeah, you can make money in forex. you just, already need to have money to do so Wink

the volatility in forex is nothing like bitcoin. a percent movement, without some amazing shit happening, is actually news. people freaked the fuck out when the peso dropped like it did right after the US elections; it was a killing field for those that were able to buy into the bottom. anywho, since the movements are typically so small, you need a really large position, like, 100ks if not millis, or you would have to use extreme leverage. even if you did leverage your ass of, you would still need a decent sized position to make even middling profits.

its the same for gold and silver, most of the time.

and its all based off of the world news. you will literally need to monitor as many newsfeeds as you can, trying to react or predict before the rest of the herd does.

and thats just daytrading. hodling long forex positions is a whole different game.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:02:28 PM

Yes, If you know what you are doing, and are disciplined. Saw a report that said less than five percent of traders make a profit and the rest are in red.
PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:20:12 PM

impossible to make money with forex. because system killing your stop losses with volatility.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:27:27 PM

Off course you can but very few people do because is highly risky and volatile. You can make huge money from it within seconds and you can easily lose all your money same way too. The best way to minimize your risk to me is not even to trade with caution but to trade with stop loss (sl) and take profit (tp).
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:37:48 PM

impossible to make money with forex. because system killing your stop losses with volatility.

If no one is making money on forex then this business is already dead since people will avoid it like a plague but instead there are more and more people participating in forex trading.  As far as I know since it is trading, you can always take advantage of the volatility but the problem is that the movement is so fast to follow, others need bot to do their trading to cope up with the fast trade phase of forex.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

I know someone personally who's made millions trading forex. It's not surprising that many have, since currencies can rise and fall extremely predictably, depending on the news. You just have to be one of the first ones to receive the information and make the trade, then it's easy for you.

But nowadays, automated bots are everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if there are bots being developed that used AI to recognize messages in tweets and news headlines to trade. It's slightly more risky.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:42 PM

Me  i have been in forex trading and i will lie if i will sau that you cant make money on it,in fact you can gey more and more money there than trading in altcoin but the risk is more higher and failure rate is high
So true , itried to play and to risk how much can i afford to lose and suddenly i lose big amounts without winning. Like others say its a different kind of extreme level trading it is much not easy to understand unlike the normal crypto trading .
You are absolutely right risk is very high and failure rate is also very high because you need too much research and current affairs study for this if you can do this all home work then you can earn some good amount in this Forex field some time ago I try and have very big lost

Two years ago I was able to register at online forex trading site and got interested with their platform, but as you mentioned here failure rate is very high. Yes that's right and based on how I analyze the scenario here the trading system of the mode of exchange they had was much more volatile compared with crypto currency trading, rather than you trade using fiat forex exchange. However I wasn't able to decide on investing with forex agent, because the funds I am going to use for was spent for family needs.
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:17:22 PM

Before bitcoin and other cryptos came in to the picture, forex was the only for traders to make money online. So yes, it is very much possible to earn a good amount of money from forex but only if you track the market very closely. Forex trade is highly dependent on speculation and the traders will have to savy with technical analysis. It was not easy to make money in forex without taking informed decision.

I have known a person in my city who was a full-timer forex trader and used to earn for his family only through forex. I have see what kind of hard work is needed for succeeding in forex. It's not a child's play. 

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

sure can, but to get it is not as easy as we see. need knowledge of forex and market analysis so that we can determine strategy in trading. and the most important thing in forex trading is patience.
Turiettly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:17:46 PM

I think make cash from Fx is extremely hard simply because it depends on a whole lot of capabilities, encounter, analysis and occasionally you want some luck. If you really want to make funds from Forex, you require to have a excellent mentality, a powerful heart and a huge funds. The forex trading market place is very complex, you will shed everything if you lack knowing. The number of folks who can make money on forex is very reduced, not every person can succeed on foreign exchange
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:22:00 PM

I think make cash from Fx is extremely hard simply because it depends on a whole lot of capabilities, encounter, analysis and occasionally you want some luck. If you really want to make funds from Forex, you require to have a excellent mentality, a powerful heart and a huge funds. The forex trading market place is very complex, you will shed everything if you lack knowing. The number of folks who can make money on forex is very reduced, not every person can succeed on foreign exchange
Forex is really a complicated thing on which if you don't have too much idea on some fundamentals then for sure you would end up on losing money in an instant and also forex doesn't really require huge funds but the thing is important here is that you can able to execute profitable trades depending on your knowledge and skills because if you don't have these capabilities then you will find this thing too hard for you.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:23:45 PM

yes it is possible because you only have to buy low then sale high. See to it you knew what you are doing there are many people got down because of forex trading. If you do not know its technique on how to earn on trading then you will loss your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: