Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29936 times)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Of course you can earn a lot of money from them.Forex is a powerful tool to earn money, but is not usually good at high risk If you have good and large capital then you will be able to test forex and earn profits, from the market, it is very unstable. I know I have strong and high risks because I will not try anymore at Forex.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

May be it's possible, but it's well known that the large majority of investors lose all their money.
The rel problem is that in the meanwhile big investors can afford big losses and wait until they recover them, if you run out of the game you are forced to stop.
Game over.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?

Of course you can earn in forex, it is also  a trading.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yes many people are now millioner and some people are poor for forex.Forex trading is  not a easy matter its depend how much you expert on this plartform.Recently some of my friend started  on forex trading and they invest small amout but after the ended month they got 2x profit .So first learn what is forex and read there blog or site .
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

i think its possible... but you will need much experience and patience ... it will take some time being profitabel, finding a trading pattern that makes you succesfull........since i do not have that much time.. and do not want to wait/trade so much hours a day/week...........i prefer investing and trading crypto...
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Of course you can, but only if you are very good. And if you are very good, to trade crypto - with a so high volatility - it's much more profitable than forex, where sometimes you stay DAYS in front on the monitor and nothing interesting happens.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Of course it can be as long as you have a good analysis, I personally still do not understand the rules of trading in forex I prefer trading with Cryptocurrency
Rulelies

Activity: 277

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

Thank you for this thread. I have been looking for valuable information on this. Thanks

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

If you are smart and meticulous in forex treads then can make money faster, you must follow the guidance vodionya in tread forex, in this forex you are in no hurry to decide to buy / sell carefully first graphics, my advice before playing forex better study with demo tread as this will help you to learn forex.
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

I always heard about forex, but i don't know how to used or do it, Maybe yes because some of my friends are involved in forex trading and earn good amounts depends on how you spend time and make effort in trading)
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

I think this is difficult to do, forex trading takes a very large capital (more than $ 1000), and when trading price increases so stagnant that makes us difficult to profit.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

You can but it is gonna be very hard , you are competing with very smart people and big company's . If you don't know anything about trading i think you should stay away from things like this.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

I have some friends who successfully make money in forex, I think forex trading like bitcoin trading but forex directly connected with our bank account, I prefer trading bitcoin because I think it is more secure

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

I have some friends who successfully make money in forex, I think forex trading like bitcoin trading but forex directly connected with our bank account, I prefer trading bitcoin because I think it is more secure
Forex trading is profitable if you know how to trade very well in the forex market but if you don't have any idea to what you are doing in the forex market then i think that you cannot make money in forex because in forex you can make money in just a few minutes but you can also totally lose money in just a few minutes.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

I invested once on forex, around november last 2017. It was indeed a good investment. I earned almost double of the money I invested. Now we already stopped because my friend told me that it's going down (i have no idea what going down he means) but you can try and see for yourself.

dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

it surely you will get the income from forex, if the tone has not had experience in forex better you have to learn because in forex melkukan trading erisiko than trade in bitcoin or altcoin that you must know.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Yes, you can double your money in forex but you need to have good knowledge on which share need to be bought to double your profit. There are shares which will double or triple your investment and vise versa there is shares which makes your investment to zero. Choose wisely before buying or trading in forex.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

I haven't done it personally but my friend did it. Forex and crypto is something that could really provide you a very good return in trading but it takes time and patient. Good luck.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

Yes, you can double your money in forex but you need to have good knowledge on which share need to be bought to double your profit. There are shares which will double or triple your investment and vise versa there is shares which makes your investment to zero. Choose wisely before buying or trading in forex.

Great answer man, but for me, i think that both cannot be compared to each other since both of them clearly has great differences. The profits one person will get from any of the two choices depends entirely on the knowledge you have plus the hard work that you really out into it. There is no such thing as greater nose. Good luck Wink
fat buddah

Activity: 331
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

Yes, i used to make more than $1000 a week just in Forex, but i needed to have a lot of money in my account in order to do it, and sometimes it was very risky to do so.. But yes, forex is profitable as long as you know what you are doing.
I haven't done it personally but my friend did it. Forex and crypto is something that could really provide you a very good return in trading but it takes time and patient. Good luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: