Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29951 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

i think Forex is gambling if we do gambling we cant predict what we have, some time we almost lot i know some friend they vanish their money on it.
You can make money from Forex trading, but I can tell that there are people who never made even a cent ever since they started forex trading. I know a friend of mine who has been into forex trading for the past 8 months now, but has lost more than he has ever achieved. He said he can’t stop, cause he plans to recover all he’d lost.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Yes making money in forex is easy if we know the bankers trade. It is a great place to make money .Foreign exchange is one of the hottest investment products out there and many online. It is the best way to earn money . Having a big capital also helps .
FairWin.Tech

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

Only a few people can make money out of Forex. People with strong analytical skills. Anyway many companies use it in such a way that makes it almost a fraudulent scheme. Remember “Glengarry Glen Ross”.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

Currently very difficult to make money from forex, this is because the forex is getting harder and the price is not fluctuating, waiting for up and down forex is the same as waiting for bank interest that does not rise in a month.

Recently I received some losses on Forex. This is due to the fact that the dollar is getting cheaper. But I had periods when I earned good money on Forex.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

i think Forex is gambling if we do gambling we cant predict what we have, some time we almost lot i know some friend they vanish their money on it.
You can make money from Forex trading, but I can tell that there are people who never made even a cent ever since they started forex trading. I know a friend of mine who has been into forex trading for the past 8 months now, but has lost more than he has ever achieved. He said he can’t stop, cause he plans to recover all he’d lost.
- Recovering in forex is really an extremely difficult thing, it is similar to restoring loss in gambling, we try to recover, we will lose more and more, the success rate is very low, so I believe that his plans will not come true, you should soon advise him to stop before it's too late. Forex is a place too dangerous and unpredictable, it is better to stay away, in the past, I also participated in it, the original is probably the victory will come often but gradually the loss will appear more, and in the end everything can only be zero

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

Nobody getting anything on forex at my opinion because it is very stupid and strange system. People offering to you their skills of getting money but they have no money Grin
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Based on what I've read to some articles,It is possible  make money on forex.But making money on forex is not that easy.We need to study and analyze it first before we do forex.It also perfect time when we are in forex.That is why I am planning to try forex trading same with the bitcoin.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

in the past, I tried to study the forex market, but it's hard to make money, you need the starting capital that you are likely to lose but get experience

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Xavieroz

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

I am also interested in knowing, since I have always wanted to try forex but I have never been encouraged, maybe it is because I do not fully understand the investment style that is handled or the platforms. Do you have any information about the courses?
untoy17

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yes it's true as long as you have enough knowledge about trading. or maybe you can read some topics here in the forum the techniques on trading. It was confessed by some professionals in trading. Maybe you ca read that.
FrancoiseKozlowski

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

Of course, because forex is a trade. In forex too can loss also can profit. I have long struggled in world of forex trading, with a small fund i still can meet needs of life from forex. And now, i have an income from bitcoin trading.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

Currently very difficult to make money from forex, this is because the forex is getting harder and the price is not fluctuating, waiting for up and down forex is the same as waiting for bank interest that does not rise in a month.

Recently I received some losses on Forex. This is due to the fact that the dollar is getting cheaper. But I had periods when I earned good money on Forex.
Actually in forex it is a kind of trading and trading isn't always winning there are times that you will going to loss. You van make money by your own style and stuffs. Forex is another way of playing your money or gaining your money in real live stocks of a company or organization.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

Possible is possible, and SOME people make lot of money on the forex.
But you need to be very skilled, you need to work hard, and - over all - to have a good reserve of money in case of losses, to continue playing.
Btw, 90% of people lose money in forex.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Yes, many succesful people online are product of forex, but if you have plan to join in forex, make sure to study carefully how it works, as a beginner, start to invest, small amount, and if you seen something guarantees that surely reproduce your capital, then you may adjust additional to your investment.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Yes you can earn money in forex trading because it is just like trading bitcoin or altcoin because you will just buy and sell a particular currency but the advantage of forex trading is, it's stable and it can't be manipulated and you can predict well if you love reading news or updates about the economy of the particular coin. Forex trading is more like into traders who got experience and also patience in studying the market everyday.
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

You should know that only 5 % of traders are making consistent profits. It is not because Forex is so risky. It is because people have a wrong attitude about the trading process.Many traders perceive Forex as an activity that can give you easy money, which is not true.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

For an amateur I would say NO. But if the amateur works hard and gains valuable experience, then the answer changes to YES because they stop being an amateur.
Every successful trader started somewhere before they learned the ins and outs of forex. By asking this question, it shows you do care and hopefully the answers you read will help put you in the right direction for making sustainable profits and making a realistic learning curve. Forex can be very profitable but is quite complex due to all the variables impacting it which is why its hard but not impossible to dominate.
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

I really wouldn't venture into those waters without some really high tech algorithm trading bots and even then you probably need allot of capital to profit from thousands of tiny skims. Investing long term in some projects could pay dividends long term
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

If you wanna to play forex you should play with the higgest pips avaible at the broker you present, this will allow you to control your loss, if you play the short pips, those that gives you 2-3 dollars for each pip you are taking a risk and its almost a sure you will end loosing your money into those trades, forex isnt lucky is more about research, and be ready for the news.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

- Go through few trading guides from known elite traders.
- Check tutorial videos from successful traders.
- Start yourself with small amount
- Learn the system first and learn the market later
- Start investing more and try to make limit in both loss and profit.

- Don't go with any prediction and don't trust any trading platform without doing good research.

With all this in mind, you can also make money with forex trading like others.
-I dont know about forex trading, but theirs possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: