Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is our story here on Earth?  (Read 1204 times)
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

As people grow more intelligent, the concept of god will disappear.  Can't wait for that day.   Undecided

Already many people become more aware and understand what they are trying to control with the help of religion. Soon this day will come Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I truly believe that after God created universe and angels, they asked: what else can you do and create? then God started to create living creatures dozens of them one by one and then hundreds then thousands and each one complex and amazingly different from another He kept on creating millions of them and every species more intelligent than the ones before them it was like showing what He can do until God decided to create the ultimate and the superior creature of them all the final act something impossible, humans.

We are indeed very fragile animals only a few millimeters away from death(all it takes for us to die is a few millimeters of skin and fat for our artery to be cut open and after a minute we're dead) yet we are the dominant specie on this planet.

There is no evolution as Darwin wanted people to believe, a carrot can not simply turn into ice cream all by itself after even 10 billion years Cheesy.

Also I like how spoetnik changed his statement from his first post to second one lol. go warn people about ICOs dude let us do the thinking.

🖤😏
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 01:57:54 PM

I believe there must be one behind the source of every thing to exist ,and that is God.
DD-Lex

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:52:49 PM

I believe there must be one behind the source of every thing to exist ,and that is God.
Do you completely reject the evolution of Darwin? Although there is a good idea that says that people are residents of another planet, who came here by accident.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:44:41 AM

Do you completely reject the evolution of Darwin? Although there is a good idea that says that people are residents of another planet, who came here by accident.

Darwinian evolution points to God, even though Darwin, himself, didn't acknowledge God very much.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

The version of how a man appeared on our planet that we are both in the laboratory and we are under the care of more broken beings. Although this thought sounds a bit crazy, but I believe that it has a right to exist.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:43:42 AM

Changed my story ? Where LOL

All i do is reflect the FACTS !

Plenty of people have their own beliefs.
This has nothing to do with the scientific communities consensus which i often refer to. (whether i feel it is right or wrong)
Some of you do not comprehend what i say that is all..

Such as i alluded to Panspermia
I mentioned it is a popular theory.. i neither advocated it nor condemned it.
Learn to read and stay away from ICO's Investards.  Cheesy

We have to work with what we got info wise.
We know what we know when we know it..
Scientific knowledge is built with one pebble at a time building a mountain.
You can deny the mountain all want but it will be an uphill climb.

I was the guy who got a famous space show on TV to feature the first stars.
I was talking online at IMDB forums to a chick who is friends with one of the main stars of countless shows.. Michelle Thaller.
I said it and the next show was featuring my topic ..your welcome assholes.
I get fucking results while you are all puttering around pullin' it.

What was the topic ? the FIRST Stars !
I said i had been collecting space related TV shows on my HDD for a LOT of years.
I have seen them ALL ..countless times.
And i said they always bob & weave and doge a few of the tough questions.
Such as.. thew first stars.

I also long ago had my own theories on Dark Matter / Dark Energy and i see know mainstream since is going with it.. coincidentally.

What is good about the scientific community is they DO seem to be able to re-asses their findings.
That is often how major discoveries are found.
In other words double checking your facts.

I was the lone person for example that pointed out how the concept of finding our own black-hole was the same for our recent finding of Planet X.. difference being is the world erupted in laughter at the one and the other was accepted as undisputed fact.
So i scratched my head and asked all the blow-hard experts why in gods name would you say Yes & NO when BOTH are using the same proof ?
Puuuuuuuuuuure silence.
All the lippy disphits went into hiding and i shut up all the "experts" dead cold in their tracks.
Most of the talk was all about bickering over Mike Brown's demotion of Pluto.
The retards couldn't even vaguely stay on topic.
Proof = http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/feature-astronomers-say-neptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-system

Proof is proof.
Do we have a black hole ? 99% yes i'd say.
But that is not 100% Wink
That is essentially circumstantial evidence.
It *Could* be something else..

And all of space science is based on assumptions like that too.
The measurement of objects in space is based on the standard candle theory which is sketchy at best.
There is too many variable and unknowns out there for us to rely on it so heavily.
To back up a bit.. it's concept of calculating light distance basically.
Founded by a chick who was mapping variable stars long ago..
Problem is we already have questions with no answers because of missing data.
Such as the missing link between quantum physics and regular physics.
Basically they say that Einsteins theories work.. to a point. (but break down eventually)
meaning there MUST be more info.
And there for believing 100% in a concept like the standard candle theory is silly.
If we can't believe in that we got BIG problems !
Because 90% of shit is based on it in space science.
The other is star wobble and parallax mapping.. used for Planet Detection.

I have said all long here on the forum i believe everything in life is about degree's of certainty.
I reserve the FACTS label for things proven guaranteed 100%.

Panspermia ? Evolution ? I have no idea and have no way to prove it.
I think there has been gaps in evolution i think so who knows.
I do think it's possible we were seeded with simple life here from a meteor or comet though.
Most of science thinks this is plausible and reasonable too.

Keep an open mind people Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: