Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:33:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30010 times)
Ichijou025

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:12:43 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Go Watch ChrisDunntv in youtube , He explained what strategy will u do when market prices went up and down . Lot of good tips if you are new to trading and willing to learn and gain profit from it.Peace to you and Goodluck
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

First study the basic about in trading, then if you are newbie you can start for freebitcoin.io where you can get it
for free satoshi every hour, then you can accumulate it until it grow. Or you can ask some of the audience here about the things that you wanna know.
Do you think a faucet may give you enough bitcoins to start a trading ?  I do not think so, their faucets itself not enough to gamble with them. For learning this cannot be a right way. Instead of this, we can try learning through forex platform's trail accounts.

Yes it is true, freebitcoin gives us satoshi with small amounts, 0.00000112 every hour, very long to collect them in large quantities, I think for beginners you have to learn to understand trading before you jump in trading, so you have a good strategy when you are trading, you can ask about trading in forum or searching on google ,. , If looking for free sathosi for start trading capital, it takes a long time, I guess you should have the capital to buy some satoshi, and you start small trading, after you have good experience and strategy, you can trading with big.
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:15:32 AM

Hello, everyone.

First study the basic about in trading, then if you are newbie you can start for freebitcoin.io where you can get it
for free satoshi every hour, then you can accumulate it until it grow. Or you can ask some of the audience here about the things that you wanna know.
Do you think a faucet may give you enough bitcoins to start a trading ?  I do not think so, their faucets itself not enough to gamble with them. For learning this cannot be a right way. Instead of this, we can try learning through forex platform's trail accounts.

Yes it is true, freebitcoin gives us satoshi with small amounts, 0.00000112 every hour, very long to collect them in large quantities, I think for beginners you have to learn to understand trading before you jump in trading, so you have a good strategy when you are trading, you can ask about trading in forum or searching on google ,. , If looking for free sathosi for start trading capital, it takes a long time, I guess you should have the capital to buy some satoshi, and you start small trading, after you have good experience and strategy, you can trading with big.
But how to acquire experience at all in trade? It seems to me that every first steps and minimum capital that a newcomer settles in the trade from the first day will be checking and therefore maybe I refuse to start trading. Maybe I'm wrong and therefore I'm afraid to take risks.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:06:16 AM

Hello, everyone.

But how to acquire experience at all in trade? It seems to me that every first steps and minimum capital that a newcomer settles in the trade from the first day will be checking and therefore maybe I refuse to start trading. Maybe I'm wrong and therefore I'm afraid to take risks.
If you really want to acquire skills in trading you need first not to afraid of taking risk because that will be your start up in trading. In order to acquire it you will experience some losses and its normal at first. I believe every trader lose their money to learn so that it is good to start at small minimum amount for you to have a knowledge and confidence to trade.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
fitty

Activity: 728

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

Hello, everyone.

Go Watch ChrisDunntv in youtube , He explained what strategy will u do when market prices went up and down . Lot of good tips if you are new to trading and willing to learn and gain profit from it.Peace to you and Goodluck

Indeed. Watching on YouTube about the trading techniques or having some guide from a friend who is a pioneer in trading. Another thing is being an apprentice of a professional trader, in this case, you can acquire his skills on reading the Market price movement. And lastly is by experimenting yourself. Try doing some decisions yourself on what coin to trade, what price to buy and sell and if it results in positive trade, then you should be good to trade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 06:54:57 AM

I'm still trying to learn trading but I saw some good videos on YouTube and a guide on how to spot coins that would be beneficial to have profit, by buying and selling probably. It would be helpful to also read articles concerning that, it's easy to research on things like that now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:02:52 AM

I'm still trying to learn trading but I saw some good videos on YouTube and a guide on how to spot coins that would be beneficial to have profit, by buying and selling probably. It would be helpful to also read articles concerning that, it's easy to research on things like that now.
The first time I know trading, I always learn it from blogs, and youtube. I think there is the best place to find information on trading, but it would be great if you look at it while trying it, because most people get great because they learn from direct trading, not from blog or youtube.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

The first time I know trading, I always learn it from blogs, and youtube. I think there is the best place to find information on trading, but it would be great if you look at it while trying it, because most people get great because they learn from direct trading, not from blog or youtube.
Yes learning is preliminary step and practicing in real time is most needed to get thorough knowledge. Unfortunately most of the crypto exchanges are not supporting generalized trading platforms like meta trader and not considering providing trail accounts. That is the reason people do find difficulties to get familiarize with crypto trading.

Still people keep on suggesting to trade with paper and pencil to get practice and for learning purposes. I am sure it must be a great way of learning still not finding enough to experience the real time heat of markets.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Youtube is one of the best source of knowledge in trading because there is already a lot of traders that posted their trading techniques or guides in trading that can help you to become a good trader and also adding some knowledge by getting a lot more informations from other sites like our forum and blogs are the best. Direct trading is only applicable if you already know what to do.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:05:25 AM

The best way to learn it is doing it by yourself. Other written or visual sources only give you a narrow point of view.
infinitemlm

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

Hi,
To learn Bitcoin Trading, you can read blogs about bitcoin trading and also you can watch videos for the same. There are many companies available that provides you for trading, buying and selling your cryptocurrencies.
Here is the list which provides Bitcoin (BTC) trading along with the supported countries, exchange type and payment method. Visit - https://blog.infinitemlmsoftware.com/top-bitcoin-exchange-list-2017/#.WRl7_-t97IU
Hope this list will help you to narrow your search.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

The best way to learn it is doing it by yourself. Other written or visual sources only give you a narrow point of view.
i dont think he can learn trading by doing trading by self or it take much time to learn when he start himself (it depend on individual) .
But he can learn from other blogs and vedio tutorial there are many blogs which teach you more about trading and another best place to learn trading is this forum here you can find many experienced people and many thread from which you can learn trading.
Gameroid

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

Hello, everyone.

yes that is too much important to learn about the basics of bitcoin. if a person want to learn trading technique he must spend good time in trading. without spending time in trading it is not possible to become a good trader. for become a good trader it s also too much important to have good knowledge about trading and can adjust yourself in all kind of situations.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

Google is the best way to learn ourself we doesn't need anyone just to helo us but it might be we need someone to ask some a creepy quiestion. Also Youtube is the best way to learn Trading just watch some nice videos and tried to apply it just a "Paper Trade" only like tried it 0.001BTC only just to see if the strategy that you applied is nice and more helpfull
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:47:04 PM

Google is the best way to learn ourself we doesn't need anyone just to helo us but it might be we need someone to ask some a creepy quiestion. Also Youtube is the best way to learn Trading just watch some nice videos and tried to apply it just a "Paper Trade" only like tried it 0.001BTC only just to see if the strategy that you applied is nice and more helpfull
i think there are still so many other sources through which we ca get good information about bitcoin. for example social media. through social media we can get information about bitcoin. through this form bitcointalk.org we can also get good information about bitcoin. gambling s also one of the most fastest way of earning bitcon but still i will like to choose altcon trading, through altcoin trading we can get good information about bitcoin.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

i think there are still so many other sources through which we ca get good information about bitcoin. for example social media. through social media we can get information about bitcoin. through this form bitcointalk.org we can also get good information about bitcoin. gambling s also one of the most fastest way of earning bitcon but still i will like to choose altcon trading, through altcoin trading we can get good information about bitcoin.

We are talking about sources of guides on bitcoin trading here not an information itself about bitcoin and how to earned like you are saying.

Social media is full of craps about bitcoin wherein majority are shit but there are still positive outlook. There is some facebook groups that is only meant for educational purposes in bitcoin trading like the one I currently joined in. I want to suggest it to others but the language used their is my native language but the topic is on english. Anyone can PM me so they can scoop inside to that group. Just tried finding some serious bitcoin traders group in your local and you might found one.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:07:11 PM

Hello, everyone.

Before all of them it is better that he take some classes from any academy where trade is taught in his country in his area if he will be trained in that academy or institute then he will be able to manage for any situation in trading and he will earn and will not lose.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:30:22 AM

Hello, everyone.

Before all of them it is better that he take some classes from any academy where trade is taught in his country in his area if he will be trained in that academy or institute then he will be able to manage for any situation in trading and he will earn and will not lose.
We don't need to take some classes from any kind of academy because we can do it by our self because we just need to read a lot of things in the internet which is very easy because almost all the information that you need is on the internet so reading some topics about trading will not be that hard and you can easily learn bitcoin trading without having too much expenses for taking classes.
Angel777

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

Bitcoin trading can give me more profit.I just learn it to my sister.
I also search how to trade.I read just a part of it.
I found out that its better to trade bitcoin because it cost expensive  when you buy bitcoins and trade it.
I think this is one of rhe best strategy to expand my bussiness.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:00:48 AM

I'm usually learn about trading from local forum or blog.
Ofcourse it's still not easy for being expert since it's need process and time to learn so I'm gather as much information as possible

Bitcoin trading can give me more profit.I just learn it to my sister.
I also search how to trade.I read just a part of it.
I found out that its better to trade bitcoin because it cost expensive  when you buy bitcoins and trade it.
I think this is one of rhe best strategy to expand my bussiness.

It's great to see your sister is a expert trading so it will be easier for you for learn about trading with advance

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: