Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30010 times)
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
Just search in the internet about trading and for sure you can learn how to trade. Trading is not an easy job! You should exert an effort and strength for you to become a good trader.
When I started trading, I did it with forex trading and the platform I used was one 24option broker. They had some articles on their FAQ page that helped new traders to kick it off, but it wasn’t enough for me. Next I got online and learn more about trading. Since I got into crypto trading, I noticed their trading website don’t even have a page for those that wants to learn trading.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

You may start with the basic trading, since bitcoin is the most popular and easy to trade then better to use bitcoin for trading. Purchase bitcoin and hold it for a couple of days surely it will pumps up then if you find profit, simply dump it. and buy again same procedure. Smiley
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

if you want to trade with bitcoin, you should be patient enough, because the development of bitcoin price long enough. and if you want to trade with a fast spin, you can join ico, but ico has big risk, therefore you must be smart and experienced. the most important thing in trading is to buy cheaply, then sell with high price.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:34:58 AM

You can start to learn from youtube, and start to learn technical analysis.

Here some useful book:
Technical Analysis  Jack D. Schwager
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques’ by Steve Nison

You can first practice with analysis and don't put your money in  https://www.tradingview.com.
Then start trading and learn how to deal with emotion, don't be greedy and beware of FOMO.

Practice makes perfect.

Use twitter and this  http://coinmarketcal.com for searching news.

The best way to learn bitcoin trading is by starting reading about bitcoin itself. Once a person will get the idea of its nature and how its value fluctuates, the longest duration of its pump and dump, the rate at which it has made progress at different times and the factors behind that, he can start trading by checking the price on hourly basis. In addition to this, a trader must possess two qualities, patience and courage.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

haha, I think that you should not learn from any where. Let find topics from this forum and hold Bitcoin. Dont need to trade.
I am going to suggest him the same. There is just one simple principle of making good money with bitcoin that keep buying it when bitcoin is decreasing in prices and sell it off keeping some portion in wallet for future, for enjoying your profit.

Trading is simply a game of buying low and selling high and this can only be done by keeping an eye on the market prices of bitcoin and other coins.
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

I follow some of the famous bitcoin traders on Twitter and seeing how they see this market, and TA analysis they use. wouldn't take the same decision as they do. I am just learning how others think and react to market fluctuations.

That actually helped me learn very basic of btc trade when i first enter this market.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:35:22 AM

You should track who has more experience in the cryptocurrency market or watch videos for you to add to your knowledge. If you have a basic understanding then you should find a mentor who can help you in trading
There are so many methods of learning trading. We all know that trading is the only method of making money in the crypto world which needs a lot of good skills and knowledge about digital currencies.

Not only this, but one should also understand human psyche, statistics, mathematics in detail to always stay in profit or on safe side in trading. Trading is not an easy job at all. Learn it form different videos, articles and veterans.
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

The first thing I will suggest that develop your interest in earning bitcoins after that join some digital trade forum like this one and go through all the related threads which will make you enough expert that you will be start earning after this start watching some acceptable videos about digital trading through YouTube which will benefit You a lot and in near future you be a trading expert.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

When it comes to learning how to trade bitcoin, the best thing to do is to research. It is difficult to find only one reference, especially because bitcoin is volatile. Also, the problem with learning about bitcoin is there is no definite source of information about it. It is advisable to ask from anyone who is also into trading.

Each of us has a different point of view and techniques to trade our bitcoin and altcoins. Gathering informations and reseach on its different value of altcoin and also consider there charts which fluctuates. There value is unpredictable and its not easy to trade it directly that needs more analysis and information or else your lost.

Also, those friends of yours that have enough knowledge about trading, you may ask some tips or hints in order to have some informations which they will refer on there different experienced that they encountered. Though, it may have different opinions from your friends or even this furom the last decision will be in your hand but remember, having an experienced have more knowledge.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

You can learn about it here on this section, on google, youtube... The basic of trading everybody knows, but there are some tricks to know when it's the time to buy, when it's the time to sell. Despite many people say to make a lot of profit with this practical, I still think it involves risk also like gambling games, so don't think you will be rich in short time or that you will double your money everyday.

That's right. Many people learned just via the internet. You can either check some tutorial videos on youtube or other video-provider site, another is checking on specific websites that post different information about bitcoin trading, another one is in this forum or other fora, where many people share their trading experiences and knowledge, lastly, and the best, by experience, once you delve more into the trading market, then you would certainly learn more about its ins and outs.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

If a trader referred you trade go ask him/her to help you learn but if you just saw it online and got interested there are alot of web seminars you can join to learn there or read in investopedia, You really need to be patient and determined.
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

With Bitcoin, I dont think you have to learn trade. Bitcoin usually increase after a good news. After that there will be a correction. Both of those time are good to buy.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:48:38 PM

First you should start learn TA, then make first step on market, first mistake, first experience. Practice make perfect, read book, analyse every deal and manage your emotion and then you will get  profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

Internet is really good source of information. You can learn trading by watchning videos in Internet. You can also become a expert trader if you always practice trading.

star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

If you want learn crypto currency trading you must have a knowledge about altcoin.  If you know details of altcoin market price then you can start trading. You must check out to learn trading, babypips.com ut is a best for learn trading.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

Hello, everyone.

Logically , the first rule is "sell high , buy low" . If you want to invest in BTC only then you should only buy and hold for long term , note that It takes long time in order to gain profits in that case.
If you want to get involved with BTC/Alts trading then you could invest in ICOs , most of the time (when It's a serious project) , the price should be x2 or x3 .
You will need to remember the basic rule on trading and it simple as buying when the price is low and selling when the buy is high. Becasue technically that is the only way you could actually have a profit and earn with the used of your Bitcoin on trading. But in time you could actually try to trading other altcoin so you could have more option in regards to transaction and investments.
salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:39 PM

If you are really want to Learn about bitcoin Trading and want to know more about btc and other cryptocurrency then you can Join in free telegram group to know about bitcoin and altcoins news .

revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

If you are really want to Learn about bitcoin Trading and want to know more about btc and other cryptocurrency then you can Join in free telegram group to know about bitcoin and altcoins news .
yes i think the best way to learn about bitcoin trading is buy join in telegram groupe but all free telegram groupe give a fake tips .
kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

You can easily learn from here about bitcoin trading.
This forum is very important for every user.It is learn to how to step by step earning from here.So you can see the forum post from trading discussion topic.I hope day by day you can learn about trading
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

Yes , I can't to know it too if how to trading Bitcoin . And what they do . Someday I learn it how ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: