Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30017 times)
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Well, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think that there’s already a book published that teaches people about tradig bitcoin yet. So, the best reference or resources of knowledge when it comes to trading bitcoin would still be researching in the internet for some answers and guides.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

Actually there are many ways to learn trading specially for cryptocurrency which is a hot topic right now. You can watch videos regarding cryptocurrencies and trading in general. There are many youtubers that are reliable in terms of crypto trading. You can also follow individuals and companies on Twitter to be updates on what is happening on a single cryptocurrency you own. Having updated first can give you a head start in trading as the crypto market are heavily affected by news. You can also read articles  from reliable blogs and sites. They are releasing articles every now and then, every single news are being updated by them for the public to know. Trading requires time and skills tonsucceed and if you have the eagerness and determination then you can achieve whatever you desire.

Briian007

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

With Bitcoin, I dont think you have to learn trade. Bitcoin usually increase after a good news. After that there will be a correction. Both of those time are good to buy.
Where will we get this news in fastest ways? I always get news after a coin bumped.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

Well, if you a good knowledge of how to trade Forex then you don't need much work on how to trade bitcoin and crypto currency at large because most factors that affect the market fluctuation in Forex also the same factors that affect crypto currency. But if you don't have Forex trading knowledge then babypipschool.com could be of help in your quest for trading bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

The first thing I will suggest that develop your interest in earning bitcoins after that join some digital trade forum like this one and go through all the related threads which will make you enough expert that you will be start earning after this start watching some acceptable videos about digital trading through YouTube which will benefit You a lot and in near future you be a trading expert.
Learning of trading is not at all an easy thing to do. It really requires lot of efforts and hard work to do. Moreover, there are number of people who fail to perform well in trading just because of having insufficient amount of knowledge. You can learn trading by watching different sort of videos which are available on YouTube. In addition to this, reading of articles related to trading can also help you in understanding this thing in better way.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:12 PM

i see this post belong to 1 year ago , now u should have been a profesional trader!
update us if u have been , let us know if it was good for u or not, and ur experiences!
best of luck! Wink

douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

I believe that you can learn bitcoin trading on the internet. My mom is learning bitcoin trading on the internet right now. But my master say that skill can only give us information about dips and peaks. It is extremely hard to predict when a coin will be pumped or dumped
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Learn Bitcoin Trading ?? I do not think anyone can teach you how to trade, even the training centers because only a lot of trading way to bring more experience for yourself. Trading and learning through Google, I think it is the best way to master of trading.  Grin

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:14:55 PM

Just go to YouTube channel and type there something like Cryptocurrency Lessons or Bitcoin Lessons and you will get this information.
Profwhole

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

Is it advisable to buy(invest)in bitcoin Coz I have some cash laying fallow and do anybody have link(s)on how I can go about it
Thanks in advance
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:43 AM

Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
Follow master traders, read blogs about trading and daily watch market its help you a lot and of course spent more time in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 thred
I started out my first trip into the trading land with YouTube Videos and I can gladly say they have really helped me a lot. There are so many resources on YouTube and a lot of pro traders to learn from on the strategies they use and how they have been able to trade safely.

Some even share their mistakes so that you can also learn from it, which for anyone who is serious can easily make do with these stuffs to make them better.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

You can read threads and discussions in this section. You can also do your own research, watch youtube videos and read articles regarding trading. Trading is something that is not easy to learn and if you are not an effective trader, instead of gaining, you may lose some of your money.
Unless you know how to filter out what you read, most of the things you may see on this forum should not be totally taken into consideration without making your own research by yourself. However, I will say it is best if you can just hit YouTube as you can still get some little stuff there that can get you going and as time goes on you can add it to your experience and other stuffs that you can learn from.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:26:30 AM

You can learn about trading by reading in forums because there are many threads discussing trading and you can ask about trading there, read more and try with small amount first

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:56:57 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 09:39:10 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Mostly in this forum you have everything.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:08:13 PM

Hello, everyone.

There are many ways for you to learn bitcoin trading. One of the best way that you can do is by reading post in this fprum. My knowledge is now enough to do bitcoin trading.

Marianmariana

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:52:03 AM

I think Bitcoin is definitely much better than cash. I know that for earning Bitcin, we are not responsible towards the government and we'll not need to spendo the onemy for taxes unless the country is lawful. Bitcoin, we can use a successful company because it is available when it is reduced on the market also it can be offered at a high price.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:16:37 AM

Practice is the best thing to learn anything in the world. So I would suggest that you start with a fake money and practice with it and after a time you will see the difference on yourself.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:21:18 AM

I see quite a lot of free courses on youtube or if you want to seriously udemy is also the place to offer courses for you. I think you should learn about a coin's news search, how to make coin, you have to find the community talking about coin, and finally technical analysis.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:48:03 AM

We can learn thru reading in this forum, watching videos about trading and reading some blogs about trading from expert traders.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:47:27 AM

We can learn thru reading in this forum, watching videos about trading and reading some blogs about trading from expert traders.
If your interest put you in it then in any means you will going to seek more and more information about trading, reading and watching is essentials
but the real score would be your experience and how will you build your own strategy, just keep reading inside this forum and learn everything from
experience itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: