Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30006 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

First three months, you can do demo trading. Various trading websites have got this option. You can also read various blogs and watch youtube videos to learn trading. There are a plenty of educational resources available on the net.
CryptGo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

I've learned so much by following people on twitter... and looking things up as they come up.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

I explained it once upon a time.
So you can learn see percentage of learning as below :
10% from training
20% from others
70% from experience.

70% means just do it and try it..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1096
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

First if you want to learn trading know the Bitcoin first when it has started and who it's inventor. Then following the trading is large scale of study, I think you might find much resources at the internet it may vary in your perseverance and focusing on it. Start reading this forum for a large brainstorming so you could achieve your training fields.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 09:25:40 AM by ThunderCatSteve

This forum is an encyclopedia! Everything you can find here.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

We can see that there are now many people who run commercial classes, so you have to know who has the credibility and experience in this market and study. Learning will not only show you technical analytical skills but will also give you psycho-psychological skills, combined with information channels to make a trade plan.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

Hello, everyone.

I think that when the internet is extremely popular and useful, you can study business from the internet. There are many famous and affluent people in this market who are open to classes and where you will have experiences and knowledge from them. I believe that if you study with experienced people, you will not only learn about technical analysis but also learn about the psychology of entering the trade.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

Hello, everyone.

My suggestion to you is you have to set goals first for you to know what to achieve like if you have reached this certain amount, you're gonna withdraw or invest because you will know what and how reach the target. Second, just buy low and sell high as the basic and effective strategy and be patient to wait for the perfect timing. Third, you need to learn and understand the candle stick graph for you to have an idea on when is the best time to buy, hold or sell and keep yourself updated so you better to read the news about the forecast of Bitcoin and make plans out of it. Lastly, you may search in youtube because there are so many videos there on how to trade effectively. Goodluck and happy trading!
illbaker4
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:40:56 AM

Search on youtube for a reputated video and watch or follow their channel to learn more about trading.
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:02:30 AM

You should search in youtube  just tip learn how to trading many  good chanel show free vedeo  to learn trading (best time to buy and sell) and dont joind chanel telegram   because only will lie to you about what u will buy and sell becouse will dump you good luck
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

Search on youtube for a reputated video and watch or follow their channel to learn more about trading.

There are a lot of website that you can learn trading on the different cryptocurrency like the bitcoin. This site https://www.udemy.com/ have a lot of 15 categories the you can learn there including the trading or you can search in google about trading. you can also learn about trading by investing slight quantity of fiat in trading your experiences will provide you to learn the trading because experiences is the best learning strategy you can figure out more details.
nilstairs2

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

Dont need to try and learn about this thing, or your life may end in disaster
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

Hello, everyone.

Bitcoin trading and Trading in your countries local exchange or forex is not different so all the startegy on forex can also be applied on bitcoin. Just consult youtube or google cause it can help you a lot in terms of trading.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

If you need to learn the trade in bitcoin, there are many tutorials and videos or basically browse in this forum more available on youtube for novices which will teach you the basics of bitcoin trading.some in the forum share their actual experiences and after watching many videos and reading advise. And after you got more tips and when you think you have enough knowledge start with a small amount first

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

There are many sources for learning the basic foundation of trading and then slowly moving towards the Advanced core concepts of trading through the online internet using websites like Google.com, Youtube.com, Udemy.com. Apart from these sites, you can also search for local institute and schools where you can personally visit and join their schools or workshops something like Trade academy through which many students and people have mastered the art of trading within a year and today they are successful traders.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

You should learn the holding and selling principle of trading and for more information you may search here on bitcointalk, there were lota of forum contaning useful informantion taht you may used for trading, you may also do a research on internet you may also watch tutorial video and you may consult some trading expert' im sure they will give you an proper advice.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

There are many sources for learning the basic foundation of trading and then slowly moving towards the Advanced core concepts of trading through the online internet using websites like Google.com, Youtube.com, Udemy.com. Apart from these sites, you can also search for local institute and schools where you can personally visit and join their schools or workshops something like Trade academy through which many students and people have mastered the art of trading within a year and today they are successful traders.
There are so many  ways to earn in bitcoin one of this is through trading process, I believe that we can really learn trading buy searching on the Google or maybe asking a question to those who are already expert on a trading feild. Maybe we should do basic trading also, for us to have experience on this feild and we can maybe do it in a fluent way someday.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Hello, everyone.

Bitcoin trading and Trading in your countries local exchange or forex is not different so all the startegy on forex can also be applied on bitcoin. Just consult youtube or google cause it can help you a lot in terms of trading.
Hi! If you want to learn bitcoin business, there are a lot of basic guides on this forum, you can read books, or watch videos on youtube about bitcoin, and all this will show you the real experience. of them, and from here you will step into bitcoin in the best way. Good luck to you.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

There are a plenty of youtube videos on trading, you can watch these videos to learn to trade. At the same time, you can practice demo trading or real trading with a limited amount of money.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

The best thing you can do is take a quality course in professional trading. You will learn all the important points, the necessary trading tools, etc. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers about incomprehensible moments. This will be fast, effective and informative.
In my opinion, to collect information about trading on the Internet from unverified sources is at least incorrect and long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: