Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30005 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

I also do not trading bitcoin but I just follow bounty campaign, but to learn how to trading bitcoin a lot of tutorials for bitcoin trading so you just have to search the internet how to trading bitcoin ..
right. The current class of bitcoin trading is without and we have to learn everything ourselves. We need to work harder on learning, google articles or tutorial videos on youtube. Actually there is a rule when trading in the cryptocurrency market that price fluctuations occur frequently. Just enough patience and calm to hold the altcoins, you will become rich.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

There are a lot of resources you can find in the internet if you want to learn how to trade, but the best learning is for you to experience because this will give you lesson and will make you expert in a long run but of course this will tale time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

First what do you mean by Bitcoin trading , hope you know there are many ways you can trade bitcoin, so the question should rather be which part of BTC trading are you looking into. There is buying and selling of bitcoin, ie buying and selling with little percentage gains. many sites exits that you can buy BTC such as localbitcoins, Luno, Paxful, Coinbase plus more but the selling part is what you need to learn through someone as a first timer so you can understand the risks involved. You can also decide to be just trading by shorting BTC but you need to know your TA it will come in handy. try babapips investopedia and pick up one or two about TA lessons
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

If you like to learn bitcoin trading, just watch those in you tube, videos, then take down note the important things about in bitcoin. OR you my copy paste it then save it to your personal file. Aside from that this forum too is very helpful.

Or just see the ongoing trends on coinmarketcap.com so you have an wide range of cryptos Smiley
Trading is not so easy to be learn in a day, you need to spend a good time in bitcoin trading and should start with a little amount, so that if you are losing money, you should not lose everything you have. And when you get some experience then you can increase the amount of your investment.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

I highly recommend you learn to trade in babypips. I learned an indicator, candle etc. This is very helpful

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

- BITCOIN TRADING GUIDE
To the uninitiated, Bitcoin trading probably sounds like this:

A dream job, reserved for the fortunate few who trade Bitcoin from home, set their own hours and perform nothing more strenuous than clicking a mouse or watching a screen.

The harsh reality?

The overwhelming majority of new traders lose money and quit within a year. All those washouts likely thought themselves future members of that exceptional minority of traders who achieve consistent profitability.

- WHY IS TRADING SUCH A DIFFICULT ENDEAVOUR?
Firstly:

Due to the intrinsic unpredictability of markets.

The human mind, which excels at pattern recognition, struggles with random outcomes.

Secondly:

Trading is emotionally-taxing, involving long hours of boredom interspersed with periods of intense stress.

Finally, as traders risk their own capital in an endless zero-sum game, trading is an occupation which bears close resemblance to professional gambling.

Even successful traders frequently succumb to burn-out due to the pressures involved.

Except in the marketing of trading courses, products or services, trading Bitcoin is no glamorous road to easy riches. Rather it is an activity demanding great patience, control and discipline. New traders are likely to lose money as they develop their skills and achieving consistent profitability is never guaranteed, even for the most experienced Bitcoin trader.

- TRADING BITCOIN VS. BITCOIN INVESTING
This article discusses the active trading of Bitcoin as an (additional) occupation or supplementary income source. Trading Bitcoin is similar but distinct from investing in Bitcoin.

An investment in Bitcoin is a long-term undertaking, often with multiple goals such as portfolio diversification, fiat risk hedging, business or ideological objectives, etc. Bitcoin investors are generally insensitive to price volatility and unlikely to exit their positions, barring some dire eventuality.

By contrast, most Bitcoin traders maintain only short-term positions, staying in a trade for a maximum of a few months – but often for no more than a few hours. Bitcoin traders are also extremely price-sensitive, striving for perfect entry and exit prices and abandoning their positions immediately if they prove unprofitable.

BITCOIN TRADING ADVANTAGES
For trading purposes, Bitcoin is superior to other instruments, such as stocks, commodities or Forex, for at least 3 reasons:

1) Bitcoin’s exceptional volatility allows for high percentage profits without leveraging.
Large price moves, the average trader’s bread and butter, are far more common in Bitcoin than almost any other instrument. Therefore, Bitcoin traders may eschew the increased risk and expense of leverage strategies designed to extract high profits from small moves.

2) Bitcoin trades non-stop; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By contrast, stocks and commodities only trade during business hours and Forex markets shut over the weekend. Trade in Bitcoin remains active around the clock as volume is distributed primarily across American, European and Asian sessions.

3) Bitcoin is probably the cheapest, quickest and most convenient instrument to trade.
Bitcoin exchange fees are minimal compared to traditional exchanges and Bitcoin deposits or withdrawals are accomplished within hours from anywhere in the world. Less stringent requirements for personal information are the norm for Bitcoin exchanges, particularly if deposits and withdrawals are handled exclusively in Bitcoin.

WAYS TO TRADE BITCOIN
Short-term traders rely on real-time data feeds and liquid markets to enable rapid entry to and exit from trades. Sophisticated, high-volume exchanges are preferred, if not required. To be considered a suitable trading venue, an exchange must allow traders to profit from downward price moves by offering the capacity to short sell.

The necessity of holding funds in cryptocurrency and fiat form dictates that “trader exchanges” be centralised services, although this may change with the advent of next-generation decentralised exchanges. Whenever funds are held by a third party, there is custodial risk) – so choose your exchange wisely.

Prefer those exchanges which offer proof of reserves for client Bitcoins, regular external audits for client fiat funds and have a long history of secure, ethical operation. For convenient trading, select an exchange which also offers decent volume and a real-time, responsive trading interface.

***Frequently recommended to Western traders are Bitcoin exchanges such as:
     - BitFinex (https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=dMWMPGr8qh)
     - Bitstamp (https://www.bitstamp.net/)
     - BitMex (https://www.bitmex.com/)
     - Kraken (https://www.kraken.com/)

For non-residents comfortable with China’s rather opaque regulatory environment, the low fees and deep volume of Chinese Bitcoin exchanges, such as:
     - Houbi (https://www.huobi.com/)
     - BTCC (https://www.btcc.com/)
     - OKCoin (https://www.okcoin.com/)

…are undeniably attractive.

-TRADING TIPS
Hang around traders online or in-person and you’ll soon discover countless, sometimes contradictory, rules of thumb:

Buy low and sell high advocates buying when prices are low and selling when prices are high. Obvious enough, although difficulty arises due to the utter subjectivity of the terms “low” and “high.” Whether the current price represents value can only be assessed within the context of historical levels and expected future performance. This maxim may also be expressed as buy fear, sell greed.

Sell high and buy low, the reverse of the above, is applicable when going short.

For every buyer, there’s a seller expresses the simple truth that there are two sides to every trade. Generally speaking, trades occur because sellers consider the price high and buyers consider it low. Sustained price moves result from either buyers or sellers being more aggressive in crossing the spread. In other words, whichever side is collectively more willing to pay the difference between bid and ask prices in order to initiate a trade, will move price in their desired direction. This can also be expressed as a market being bullish or bearish.

- COMMON TRADING MISTAKES
You now know the basics of Bitcoin trading. However, there’s still a lot more to it. Since we can’t possibly go over everything in one lesson, I want to direct you to additional resources that will take you to the next level of trading.
Take a look at the resource section at the end of this video. Then you can find out about advanced Bitcoin trading lessons, the top Bitcoin trading tools, and the best Bitcoin exchanges for starting your trade.
But before we end this video, let’s go over the most common mistakes that people make when they start trading—in the hopes that you’ll be able to avoid them.
  + Mistake #1 – Risking more than you can afford to lose
      The biggest mistake you can make is to risk more money than you can afford to lose. Take a look at the amount you feel comfortable with. Here’s the worst-case scenario: You’ll end up losing it all. If you find yourself trading above that amount, stop. You’re doing it wrong.
      Trading is a very risky business, and if you invest more money than you’re comfortable with, it will affect how you trade, and it may cause you to make bad decisions. Mostly, you may end up losing a portion of your money that you can’t do without.
   + Mistake #2 – Not having a plan
Another mistake that people make when starting out with trading is not having an action plan that’s clear enough. In other words, they don’t know why they’re entering a specific trade, and more importantly, when they should exit that trade. So clear profit goals and stop-losses should be decided before starting the trade.
   + Mistake #3- Leaving money on an exchange
Moving on, NEVER leave money on an exchange that you’re not currently trading with. If your money is sitting on the exchange, it means that you don’t have any control over it. If the exchange gets hacked, goes offline, or goes out of business, you may end up losing that money. Whenever you have money that isn’t needed in the short term for trading on an exchange, make sure to move it into your own Bitcoin wallet or bank account for safekeeping.
   + Mistake #4 – Giving into fear or greed
      Two basic emotions tend to control the actions of many traders: fear and greed. Fear can appear in the form of prematurely closing your trade, because you read a disturbing news article, heard a rumor from a friend, or got scared by a sudden dip in the price (that will soon be corrected).
      The other major emotion, greed, is actually also based on fear: the fear of missing out. When you hear people telling you about the next big thing, or when market prices rise sharply, you don’t want to miss out on all the action. So you may get into a trade too soon, or even delay closing an open trade.
Remember that in most cases, our emotions rule us. So never say, “This won’t happen to me.” Be aware of your natural tendency towards fear and greed, and make sure to stick to the plan that was laid before you started the trade.
   + Mistake #5 – Not learning the lesson
Regardless of whether or not you made a successful trade, there’s always a lesson to be learned. No one manages to only make profitable trades, and no one gets to the point of making money without losing some money on the way.
The important thing isn’t necessarily whether or not you made money. Rather,  it’s whether or not you managed to gain some new insight into how to trade better next time.

If you have any questipns, please let me know.
Happy Trading!!!
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

there are many ways to learn in bitcoin trading. Just search on the internet or go to at cointelegraph and coindesk
to read about that.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

On my site you can learn trading BTC.
you earn for free satoshi and $cents.

If you have earned for free more than $0.01 and more than $0.01 in satoshi you can trade.
If you are not able to earn by trading on my site for little amount,you will not be able to earn trading bigger amounts.

Of course you can as well trade on my site $0.10 or $0.50

malonesmimi@gmail.com

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

this comment maybe late. but i think the best teacher or the best way to learn anything about Bitcoin trading is for you to get involved with it. join the discussions, make reading a favourite hobby, and invest! as what they said
... experience is also a teacher!
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

There are many ways to learn Bitcoin Trading. You can study online from newspapers, websites. There are many sites that talk about bitcoin, about blockchain, about the cryptocurrency market. Understanding these issues can make you invest in bitcoin. Or you can read a book that will help you learn bitcoin. Or there are courses from bitcoin trading tutorials ... Here are some tips on how to learn bitcoin trading. Please refer to my idea above. Good luck  Wink
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

Hello, everyone.

Lol. Your asking wrong question in question in the right place. This is the right place to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading.
 Whatever the doubt you have about trading you can feel free ask your questions around this forum. Just read others posts and learn about trading.
 If you have huge capital invest in bitcoin or else go with some cheap altcoins with good potential.
 I think already you go some idea about trading. So do your own research before trading
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

Hello, everyone.

There are a lot of website that offers demo trading just search it on google. First keep it on your mind that trading is a risky environment, you need patience when it comes to selling. Okay you just need buy low value currency and sell it when the value is high. For example usd to btc. Let just say 1 btc is equal to $700 now then you buy $1400 worth of btc then you have 2btc now. You need to wait for how many days or months or when you feel it is worthy to sell your bitcoin or you have a profit on it. Then when 1btc is equal to 800 then thats the time you sell your 2btc. You have a profit of $200 coz you buy it from 1btc = $700 and you sell it for $800. So you have a profit of $200. Sorry for my english. Sad
Yes true enough,i also watch at youtube channel a lot about bitcoin amd how to trade, i also learn alot from this furom this has help me a lot as a newbie. Thanks guys!
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

I think You should do google search, I am sure you will find a lot of resources. There are also tons of trading tutorials on youtube, you can watch those. You will learn a lot.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Hello, everyone.

There are many sources of knowledge that you can get through the use of internet! You should make sure that the information that you are gathering is realiable! I learned trading through reading posts in this forum!

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

You can learn in bitcoin trading through the internet. Just browse in google and read carefully about the instructions.
You can also learn by asking others who already have an experience about trading for you to understand more the cryptocurrency.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

Hello, everyone.

Not only bitcoin but trading in general can be used to learn from others, here in forum or as called "copy traders strategy".
Playing with money especially on the very early stages like this that where can you learn to trade bitcoin or altcoins then it contains a really dangerous situations where most of the beginners fails and I would suggest to look for "Demo-Mode" like HitBtc that had before where you could trade and be in the safe environment and not lose money.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Learning bitcoin trading doesn't need any special training or need to spend time reading books written by economists. The easiest method is to make a small investment into trading, initially you'll lose but in a short the experience gives you far better learning about bitcoin than learning from any other sources.

requires specialized but fairly internal training from known friends only, understanding is faster and intense, trading learning is also determined by how fast you are trading actively, the theory will not work without action, the third is the need for a study of certain signal analysis, and here we can follow some trade signals both freely and premium.

paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

I think there are a lot of people who lead BTC business, but you go to youtube where there are lots of guides for BTC trade very detailed and free, so you can learn the basics first, then join Invest in small quantities to have experience in the market. Later on, your skills will be improved.

Rahman1

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Even if you have zero knowledge about BTC you willhave no problem learning. Bitcoin Flip is 101% realistic and fun trading Simulator for Beginners!Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ..you can try babypips.com, Grin
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I am too looking where to leard TA, trading signals etc. Although I've read quite a lot on the matter it was mentioned to me by a couple of pro traders that crypto markets TA is a bit different from stocks and there are some nuances. Would love to learn them, but haven't met anyone yet who would be willing to share experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: