Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:33:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend the best POS coin developer that is available for work  (Read 411 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:08:51 AM

If you know of a good POS develper who is experienced in fixing old abandoned blockchains and updating them to POS3 or POSp then please PM me with contact details.

This is for an old project that has been abandoned and many in the community would like to see it updated and brought back to life.

jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:44:45 AM

igotspots if can find him but I think he gone
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:33:51 AM

I think walletbuilder can do this job for you,they are a very popular coin and wallet developer and some of the top crypto currency which has proof of stakes are their clients,but feel free to ask others and compare and choose the best one that can give you the best package and satisfaction.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:10:26 PM

I think walletbuilder can do this job for you,they are a very popular coin and wallet developer and some of the top crypto currency which has proof of stakes are their clients,but feel free to ask others and compare and choose the best one that can give you the best package and satisfaction.

Thanks for the reply. I think i contacted them already and currently they said they do not work with POS3 or POSp.

Igotspots - i'm not sure he is a coder himself but got mullick to build his coins. Although thanks for the suggestion and I could be wrong.

Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:10:27 AM

Recommend the best POS coin developer that is available for work

Aren't they all too busy making a new coin everyday to sell on yobit?

@vegasguy has some contacts and is fixing the PoS part of $THC The Hempcoin. Maybe they can fix another coin after.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: