Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453541 times)
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:15:11 PM

Just found more infos about ChronoBank, like idea, looks promising. Also nice connection with Waves Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:44:15 PM

That is interesting , The Token that will be traded is TIME , with no fixed wall buy will indeed decrease and increase how the big holders will see fit but the tokens exist in a limited number , and can't be produced
from thin air after the Chronobank starts . So can go high if the investors are pleased as always happens.
The Wallets are being readied .

LH has a fixed price and will be traded too on exchanges ?

LH token price will increase / decrease after listing in exchanger just like bitcoin ?

TIME price will increase / decrease

LH price will be stable (in relevant currency)

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:52:11 PM

ICOrating was referring to having the ability to test on the existing 400,000 users, without having to get into consumers services to get people outside the system to test. This is a big bonus for any start-up project, to already have a large user-base in place to test with.
Strange ...  Could you please elaborate a bit, how 400,000 workers (or even 400) can test the Chronobank system?  According to Whitepaper they receive a $$ (not LHT) from LOC. And even LH debet cards is a VISA/Mastercard (i.e. fiat) card. So there are no changes for workers at all, nothing to test.

Labor hire companies provide labor for employers, they are the ones who sign up initially, they are the ones who agree to issue LH tokens, not individual employers.
Yes, LOC (labor offering companies) provide labor for another companies - employers. But how they find an employers (companies) which agree to pay for work upfront (before their work is done)?

Hi, Krypt! Nice to see you back again.

So let's start again from the very beginning: Chronobank Entity is CBE, this is basically who we are in the model. Right? Who then are the customers of this CBE? The customers of CBE and Chronobank system in general are those who issue LHT (LOCs and after LaborX standalone workers e.g. freelancers), those who provide labor demand (LOC customers and any customers at LaborX upon its launch), and those who use LH tokens as a currency (all LaborX users, traders, and any local users - like any worker of one of the company mentioned above who accepted to get his/her salary partially/fully in LH tokens as a part of corporate local currency system). Does this include e.g. Edway? This is definitely true. Anyways, you see this as a moral hazard while other reviewers see this as a better chance for a bootstrap and thus to deliver faster and more efficiently.

For what I know from following your previous comments, the major risk you see in the system is that customers of LOCs will not be interested in using the system because they don't want to pay in advance (like in a month). However, the major problem in a short-term labor market (where all this happens) is that the price of LOCs' services today is much bigger than it could be while being mainly derived from short-term bank loans and interest.

If we use Chronobank model, we basically eliminate these loans, interest, and thus huge prices by using timebanking for solving liquidity problem. This approach has been extensively tested for like 200 years or so by quite a few initiatives, the most famous of them today is Ithaka hours (described specifically in our devplan: https://chronobank.io/files/business_outline.pdf). We believe (and we actually consulted with our partners both LOCs and their current customers) this type of local currency based on timebanking will resolve the current market inefficiency that costs all of the counterparties too much (except banks, lol) and they will be able to set different prices. You should understand that initial participants already contract each other and know each other, so it's easier.

Another issue is the gap between the time when LH tokens to be issued and the time when they are to be redeemed. We agreed with our partners that initially they will buy LHT right when tokens will be issued. However, in order for the system to grow and to become valuable for all the counterparties we will need to provide an additional demand for LHTs. This is to be resolved in three ways: make LHT a stable-coin, create corporate wage/bonus projects using LHT, use LHT as LaborX's internal currency. This will make the whole system ridiculously cheaper than using banks. If you think this is impossible, you should read more on local currencies, timebanking, and actually Bitcoin.

It looks like you have got responses to all your questions in the Russian thread like 5 times already. Yet you ask the same questions all over again. I assume you aim to spread FUD just for lulz. Thank you for your precious time.

So we can find part-time and full-time jobs on ChronoBank and get paid in bitcoin?  Shocked

It's about Labour Hour tokens. It's different than bitcoin as it is backed by obligations to provide some labour or to buy them back from you.

I followed the bounty cronobank newsletter almost a month since the launch cronobank, would be rewarded only 1 time?

Yep. I hope you didn't forget to apply here:
To participate you need to:

Thanks!

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:55:08 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 03:25:53 PM by damar09

i am do not forget for added in spreadsheet
thanks for your info

mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:15:11 PM

i found this review highly interesting i don't know where all this info are taken but very accurate description a good investor prospect : https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:33:22 PM

i Hope the link https://chronobank.io/files/business_outline.pdf
is posted in the first post of this thread , and well visible .
i could have invested a lot more if i could have read it before...
still i hope translations are ready , i think the time limit was today.

ICOrating was referring to having the ability to test on the existing 400,000 users, without having to get into consumers services to get people outside the system to test. This is a big bonus for any start-up project, to already have a large user-base in place to test with.
Strange ...  Could you please elaborate a bit, how 400,000 workers (or even 400) can test the Chronobank system?  According to Whitepaper they receive a $$ (not LHT) from LOC. And even LH debet cards is a VISA/Mastercard (i.e. fiat) card. So there are no changes for workers at all, nothing to test.

Labor hire companies provide labor for employers, they are the ones who sign up initially, they are the ones who agree to issue LH tokens, not individual employers.
Yes, LOC (labor offering companies) provide labor for another companies - employers. But how they find an employers (companies) which agree to pay for work upfront (before their work is done)?

Hi, Krypt! Nice to see you back again.

So let's start again from the very beginning: Chronobank Entity is CBE, this is basically who we are in the model. Right? Who then are the customers of this CBE? The customers of CBE and Chronobank system in general are those who issue LHT (LOCs and after LaborX standalone workers e.g. freelancers), those who provide labor demand (LOC customers and any customers at LaborX upon its launch), and those who use LH tokens as a currency (all LaborX users, traders, and any local users - like any worker of one of the company mentioned above who accepted to get his/her salary partially/fully in LH tokens as a part of corporate local currency system). Does this include e.g. Edway? This is definitely true. Anyways, you see this as a moral hazard while other reviewers see this as a better chance for a bootstrap and thus to deliver faster and more efficiently.

For what I know from following your previous comments, the major risk you see in the system is that customers of LOCs will not be interested in using the system because they don't want to pay in advance (like in a month). However, the major problem in a short-term labor market (where all this happens) is that the price of LOCs' services today is much bigger than it could be while being mainly derived from short-term bank loans and interest.

If we use Chronobank model, we basically eliminate these loans, interest, and thus huge prices by using timebanking for solving liquidity problem. This approach has been extensively tested for like 200 years or so by quite a few initiatives, the most famous of them today is Ithaka hours (described specifically in our devplan: https://chronobank.io/files/business_outline.pdf). We believe (and we actually consulted with our partners both LOCs and their current customers) this type of local currency based on timebanking will resolve the current market inefficiency that costs all of the counterparties too much (except banks, lol) and they will be able to set different prices. You should understand that initial participants already contract each other and know each other, so it's easier.

Another issue is the gap between the time when LH tokens to be issued and the time when they are to be redeemed. We agreed with our partners that initially they will buy LHT right when tokens will be issued. However, in order for the system to grow and to become valuable for all the counterparties we will need to provide an additional demand for LHTs. This is to be resolved in three ways: make LHT a stable-coin, create corporate wage/bonus projects using LHT, use LHT as LaborX's internal currency. This will make the whole system ridiculously cheaper than using banks. If you think this is impossible, you should read more on local currencies, timebanking, and actually Bitcoin.

It looks like you have got responses to all your questions in the Russian thread like 5 times already. Yet you ask the same questions all over again. I assume you aim to spread FUD just for lulz. Thank you for your precious time.

So we can find part-time and full-time jobs on ChronoBank and get paid in bitcoin?  Shocked

It's about Labour Hour tokens. It's different than bitcoin as it is backed by obligations to provide some labour or to buy them back from you.

I followed the bounty cronobank newsletter almost a month since the launch cronobank, would be rewarded only 1 time?

Yep. I hope you didn't forget to apply here:
To participate you need to:

Thanks!

Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

Most of the final translations will be done by end of day, a few will need some extra time to be completed. We will keep everyone updated on those.

Krypt
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1096

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

It looks like you have got responses to all your questions in the Russian thread like 5 times already.
It is not. Two times I asked you the same question:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699278.msg17098265#msg17098265
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699278.msg17108284#msg17108284
Please point me to your response.

Yet you ask the same questions all over again.
Please show my previous question (and your answer) about ICORating's report.

ICOrating was referring to having the ability to test on the existing 400,000 users...
Could you please elaborate a bit, how 400,000 workers (or even 400) can test the Chronobank system?
So let's start again from the very beginning .......
So how 400,000 or 400 Edway's workers can test the Chronobank system?
Chronobank_Community

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:04:26 PM

It looks like you have got responses to all your questions in the Russian thread like 5 times already.
It is not. Two times I asked you the same question:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699278.msg17098265#msg17098265
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699278.msg17108284#msg17108284
Please point me to your response.

Yet you ask the same questions all over again.
Please show my previous question (and your answer) about ICORating's report.

ICOrating was referring to having the ability to test on the existing 400,000 users...
Could you please elaborate a bit, how 400,000 workers (or even 400) can test the Chronobank system?
So let's start again from the very beginning .......
So how 400,000 or 400 Edway's workers can test the Chronobank system?

It's kind of odd you say you don't ask the same questions over and over again, then you close your post with...the same question you've now asked 3 times, and been answered on 3 times.

Chronobank is not just a payment processing system with 0 other moving parts. Many many things will need testing over the coming months. None of them will require any testers at all to pay money for the privilege of testing!

So let's try a different angle. Why don't you provide a single valid reason why an existing user-base cannot be utilized to test things.

Krypt
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1096

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:48:02 PM

Why don't you provide a single valid reason why an existing user-base cannot be utilized to test things.
We discussed not just "existing user-base" but 400,000 Edway's workers, as they are referenced by ICORating.
To test Chronobank system = use LH tokens, as a heart of the system.
And I have already provided the reason why the workers can't test the LHT:
Could you please elaborate a bit, how 400,000 workers (or even 400) can test the Chronobank system?  According to Whitepaper they receive a $$ (not LHT) from LOC. And even LH debet cards is a VISA/Mastercard (i.e. fiat) card. So there are no changes {compared with the previous order} for workers at all, nothing to test.
Chronobank_Community

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

Why don't you provide a single valid reason why an existing user-base cannot be utilized to test things.
We discussed not just "existing user-base" but 400,000 Edway's workers, as they are referenced by ICORating.
To test Chronobank system = use LH tokens, as a heart of the system.
And I have already provided the reason why the workers can't test the LHT:
Could you please elaborate a bit, how 400,000 workers (or even 400) can test the Chronobank system?  According to Whitepaper they receive a $$ (not LHT) from LOC. And even LH debet cards is a VISA/Mastercard (i.e. fiat) card. So there are no changes {compared with the previous order} for workers at all, nothing to test.

The 400,00 Edway workers are the existing user-base. Again, you seem fixated on payment processing. You do realize there is a whole hell of a lot more code to test than payment processing, right? So, how about a valid reason why an existing user-base cannot test the platform?

Again, I advise trying another angle for the fear, uncertainty, and doubt attempt. You're currently pissing into the wind, and that is why no one is standing with you.

Chronobank (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251

Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

It seems to me that it's very boring to sit at home for Krypt, he flooded all our topics with ridiculous FUD attempts Smiley

I wish I had the same amount of spare time to waste!

Chronobank_Community

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:03:38 AM

Just an update on additional ongoing artistic translations (for whitepaper, business plan, development plan). Most will be wrapped up within 1 to 2 days, 4 at most on a couple. Also, the next batch of updates/edits on the Signature and Avatar Campaign document will be happening over the next couple of days. Everyone is back from the long holiday and ready to crush. Thank you for your patience and your support!

graviteta

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

latest chronowallet and chronoimint updates are impressive! Gj Chronobank team.

and welcome newst team member!

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:21:12 AM

Hi guys!
I have joined signature campaign, when i know if i'm accepted or not? i must wait a week or...
Thanks!

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:35:07 AM

Hi guys!
I have joined signature campaign, when i know if i'm accepted or not? i must wait a week or...
Thanks!
Check here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jH4fq8V7LsUB-62AtYXt0owWInSdM1vX5_tBtB89cu8/htmlview#gid=1506866310
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

Hi guys!
Thanks!

It usually takes some time. If you don't break the rules stated on first page of this thread - everything should be fine. It looks like your signature is ok.
You can PM @ahmed.chronobank on slack to be sure: http://chronobank.herokuapp.com

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
yotoken

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:23:27 AM

LH token price will increase / decrease after listing in exchanger just like bitcoin ?

TIME price will increase / decrease

LH price will be stable (in relevant currency)

So the total Hour supply depends on the BTC collected ? 1 btc = 100hr so far almost 3k collected = 300,000 hr will be distributed if ICO ends now?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:19:40 AM

We stuck on 2900 Smiley Time to edit the title again

othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

Hi guys!
Thanks!

It usually takes some time. If you don't break the rules stated on first page of this thread - everything should be fine. It looks like your signature is ok.
You can PM @ahmed.chronobank on slack to be sure: http://chronobank.herokuapp.com

ok thanks! i'll contact ahmed.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: