Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453541 times)
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:52:30 PM

investing  the chronbank ICO is really my biggest wrong decide in 2017.

I know complaining doesn’t solve problems.

Price jumped to 0.014BTC few days ago, so where you have been!

It's time to buy more time token while it's cheap. For short period, yes this project wont give some ppl profit but in long term it will give ROI

Considering the price in dollars, I bought at 10 $ now we are 18-20 $. So I'm already in profit. Not so much troubles if not great growth in short time. Solid projects requires time!
And here we have TIME ;-)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

Where the price is sitting right now is giving opportunity to get at least 50% profit as trader in short term. If you are following market for long time you should not be problem to understand the trends and previous periods of increasing and correction/accumulation in this wonderful token's amazing market. I am in for another run like at each lower I did in past. I am raising decent number of Times from profit money for long term holding.
Pondi

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

Hello everyone, I have been reading through the comments on this thread and feel I would like to add my perspective. I have been involved with cryptocurrencies since 2013, since that time, I have never been as impressed and excited with such an fantastic opportunity to be involved with a potential game changer in the world of real value.
I have been chairing a financial institution in the pacific rim for a few years working to unify micro-economies across the Asia pacific rim. As the only value that any currency has is the productive capacity of the people (their labor or productive time spent), "Time tokens" by design have nailed it with the only direct link to productive capacity, it is ingenious and I congratulate the Chronobank team for pushing ahead with such a ground breaking real global solution to providing honest value to the productive capacity of the living soul.
People, this is a big idea, and I believe it Time Tokens will succeed, a real investment is made based upon real market fundamentals, not upon market hype or speculation.One only has to look into Faircoin to see the work and innovation behind the scenes at a grassroots level while making sure faircoin is imune from the speculative day traders market. They are getting it right and will be a shining success. That said, Time tokens offer another tool to achieve what faircoin is tying to achieve.
Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligence  to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Hello everyone, I have been reading through the comments on this thread and feel I would like to add my perspective. I have been involved with cryptocurrencies since 2013, since that time, I have never been as impressed and excited with such an fantastic opportunity to be involved with a potential game changer in the world of real value.
I have been chairing a financial institution in the pacific rim for a few years working to unify micro-economies across the Asia pacific rim. As the only value that any currency has is the productive capacity of the people (their labor or productive time spent), "Time tokens" by design have nailed it with the only direct link to productive capacity, it is ingenious and I congratulate the Chronobank team for pushing ahead with such a ground breaking real global solution to providing honest value to the productive capacity of the living soul.
People, this is a big idea, and I believe it Time Tokens will succeed, a real investment is made based upon real market fundamentals, not upon market hype or speculation.One only has to look into Faircoin to see the work and innovation behind the scenes at a grassroots level while making sure faircoin is imune from the speculative day traders market. They are getting it right and will be a shining success. That said, Time tokens offer another tool to achieve what faircoin is tying to achieve.
Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligence  to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,

all crybabies, read that ^^. Many ICOs now are longterm projects and people seem to not understand that

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

We'll be catching dumps sub- 0.007btc until the volume picks up. Everyone waiting for new updates.

qays3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:40:12 PM

This is great....

Sergei Sergienko, Chonobank's CEO has a blog....

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com

Sergei is a real go-getter- He's even helped run a brothel, which is legal in Australia, btw.
Here is a sample...
"Looking at my brothel experience, our society has absolutely no right to dictate anyone any moral values as chances are that some of the judges that sit in court, trying to uphold society's moral values, are themselves sitting very low when it comes to morals. There is a real chance, that we will see that judge in our brothel, dressed as a dog and taking a good 20cm in the ass himself."

This post was very informative...

http://sergeiedway.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/homo-clientos-or-let-me-slurp-up-whats.html
In this Google translated post from his Russian blog, he describes a visit to the brothel by a Parkinson's victim.  He begins the post with a picture of Michael J Fox, then uses a picture of a car lot dancing ballon man to illustrate a description of the guy, and then it get's even better...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/5s53ow/chronobank_ico_ceo_blogs_about_parkinsons_victim/

And here's a little bit about how Edway does business...
"The entrepreneur’s enthusiasm for training can’t have been helped by some adverse publicity Edway received in April, when News Ltd press ran articles critical of its open-book examinations and near-100 per cent pass rates for RSA and RCG certificates.

“They’re common-sense courses. It’s in nobody’s interest to make them really difficult," counters Sergienko.

“The law says open book is okay, so that’s what we do."

http://www.afr.com/business/from-training-to-chasing-20120815-jzbx2#ixzz4XwVX0pxG

What a guy, good with the rubbers and the rubber stamps!

"Never in my life have I thought that I would be handling condoms by the box. I, like most people, am usually the first one to say that I love sex, but condoms by a box load..."

Happy investing!

whats the rubbish is going here i do not understand it fully.
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligence  to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,

Thank you for your professional comment and trust.

Chronobank is a project that links a real-world traditional economy and a young highly innovative crypto market. Our project will be beneficial for both realities.

For everybody who wants to know more here's a short but informative blog post:

Problems Chronobank is solving

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:55:52 PM

Investment is backing a product or team financially with the hope of gain in the future for your own due diligence  to assist real innovation to reach market use. Do not worry about today's price, its the future that is important. This is a real long term investment, not a day trade. Real Profits will be in the future for those who are real investors.,,,

Thank you for your professional comment and trust.

Chronobank is a project that links a real-world traditional economy and a young highly innovative crypto market. Our project will be beneficial for both realities.

For everybody who wants to know more here's a short but informative blog post:

Problems Chronobank is solving

Excellent expanation. I guess it's too early to pass judgement on TIME.

RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

chronobank is devalued and I do not know why. Bought some coin when it was 0.01 and now it is 0.008. i believe that in the next month chronobank will be pump

qays3

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:41:45 PM

But without investments in any way? I thought there for their work pay.
great investments and their great risk and after all great risk leads to great high gain in life no doubt...
talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:11:09 PM

chronobank is devalued and I do not know why. Bought some coin when it was 0.01 and now it is 0.008. i believe that in the next month chronobank will be pump

yes, This is a good time to collect some cheap coins from dumpers and I will not be regretful to invest to this coin.
I'm waiting for more plans to boost it up and I hope I can see the result in next month.
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:48:26 PM

Haven't you heard? The bounty hunters are dumping.  Grin
megatilt

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

Hello Chronobank community.

I am a hobbyist developer and I have fun doing some cryptocurrency projects.
I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

Please provide me feedback of what you think.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

I am also open to suggestions.

blackeyed

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

Has anybody filled out this form? Wink

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
blackeyed

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:50:32 AM

Has anybody filled out this form? Wink

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Will that help anything?

Beyond nothing happens... You can ask some how team working at ChronoBank?
What happened to the millions gain in the ICO? Investors want to know!

Price is falling from day to day, this project looks like a typical scam.

Are you an Investor? If yes: Your nickname is bullshit.
blackeyed

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

No one is happy with the current price. As i said a few days ago:

Sad but true.

In other words: Chronobank is #93 on coinmarketcap.com now while the value of every single other shitcoin is rising Sad

Probably a newsletter about the advantages of time banking every second week isn't enough to arouse interest for this project.

But hey, let us still have patience for a while...

I think a little bit more information from chronobank itself would help...
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:02:06 AM

Every market works in intervals and crypto has no exception in this case. We need some updates periodically to not only sustain the floors where coins/tokens reaches but also for acquiring further higher floors by keep pushing the market. We didn't hear lot of from team these days. They sure are busy with doing something at development side but smaller statements work very well.
chain_chain

Activity: 65
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

Every market works in intervals and crypto has no exception in this case. We need some updates periodically to not only sustain the floors where coins/tokens reaches but also for acquiring further higher floors by keep pushing the market. We didn't hear lot of from team these days. They sure are busy with doing something at development side but smaller statements work very well.

they have a good slack channel (if you are not a member, join it here https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/), and there are some recent news. Not much, but still. One of the last updates was about ChronoMint beta public testing.
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

Hello Chronobank community.

I am a hobbyist developer and I have fun doing some cryptocurrency projects.
I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

Please provide me feedback of what you think.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

I am also open to suggestions.

Attention TIME token holders! Never send your private keys to anybody!

Never upload or use your private keys at any unknown or untrusted site!

Do not trust this person if he asks you to send him your private keys.

to megatilt:
If you are really interested in any kind of cooperation you can send an email to info@chronobank.io.

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
FUDCB

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

The price is reflects into trust in the project and the TEAM - not here!

Everyone wants to see the financial audit...

Just go to their website and read the full documentation, then you will understand what is a awesome token.
Read milestone and let them a work, LH will be released in between Q2-Q4 2017.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: