Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453541 times)
megatilt

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 12:05:54 AM

Hello Chronobank community.

I am a hobbyist developer and I have fun doing some cryptocurrency projects.
I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

Please provide me feedback of what you think.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

I am also open to suggestions.

Attention TIME token holders! Never send your private keys to anybody!

Never upload or use your private keys at any unknown or untrusted site!

Do not trust this person if he asks you to send him your private keys.

to megatilt:
If you are really interested in any kind of cooperation you can send an email to info@chronobank.io.

Im not asking them to send their private key. They will just need it because it will use the same address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:48:30 AM

Any progress?
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:53:52 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 06:06:55 AM by Kupid002

I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

to megatilt:
If you are really interested in any kind of cooperation you can send an email to info@chronobank.io.

Im not asking them to send their private key. They will just need it because it will use the same address.
So you mean you need eth address that have chronobank balance not a private key?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

megatilt

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:02:48 AM

to megatilt:

So you mean you need eth address to that have chronobank balance not a private key?

yes, just like in byteballs but automated.
because it's an ethereum clone, it will use the same address.
but there is replay protection.

so at block N, i will take a snapshot of TIME balances and those who have 10 to 1000 time will be included in the genesis block.
something like what CLAM did.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:09:43 AM

to megatilt:

So you mean you need eth address to that have chronobank balance not a private key?

so at block N, i will take a snapshot of TIME balances and those who have 10 to 1000 time will be included in the genesis block.
interesting and you will send it depend on how much chronobank we hold? And when it will happen do you set a date when you plan to start it?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

megatilt

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:12:19 AM

to megatilt:

interesting and you will send it depend on how much chronobank we hold? And when it will happen ?
i don't have to send it. you will just claim it since you are the one controlling the address. it will just be there in the genesis block. waiting for you to move it.

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:32:42 AM

do we have recent news about LH token launch ? it seems to me that it is very important for chronobank real use in everyday's life.
Doddolo

Activity: 586

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:43:33 AM

do we have recent news about LH token launch ? it seems to me that it is very important for chronobank real use in everyday's life.

I agree with you. Is that developing still ongoing?
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

did you try to reach team on Slack?

Chronobank Support

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

Yes, the development is in progress. You can always find the latest news in our blog:
https://blog.chronobank.io/

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
megatilt

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

not yet. im preparing everything. the only thing i don't have right now is how to get all the balances of TIME for every address on a certain block.
i don't know how to that yet but i will get there.
so what i'm thinking is like this, i will create a new project called Evolution (not yet final).
there will be 100M EVO
10M will be for development
90M will be given for free to those who will have 10 to 1000 TIME at block N.
your share of the 90M will depend on how many of the TIME holders are qualified.

so after block N i will prepare a genesis block for Evolution and let the chronobank community check it for errors.
if everything is ok, we will select block N+M and get the hash and include it in the genesis.
this is so that the miners will have M blocks to prepare to mine and nobody will have an advantage in mining.

Evolution will be a smart contract platform and will be the platform i will build on until my retirement. it will be my home.
everything is free. no ico. i will be incentivized to improve it because i will have a substantial stake in it.

now if this is good to the chronobank community, i can make it happen. i'm actually enjoying the ethereum codebase and i'm excited.

why chrono?
i love chrono and i plan to buy also and get some extra evo.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

Devs are on their job still working continuously to make it useful in real life. There is little lack of communication they must provide the latest progress but hold is nice decision to become rich very soon.
akasma

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

not yet. im preparing everything. the only thing i don't have right now is how to get all the balances of TIME for every address on a certain block.
so what i'm thinking is like this, i will create a new project called Evolution (not yet final).
there will be 100M EVO
your share of the 90M will depend on how many of the TIME holders are qualified.

so after block N i will prepare a genesis block for Evolution and let the chronobank community check it for errors.
if everything is ok, we will select block N+M and get the hash and include it in the genesis.
this is so that the miners will have M blocks to prepare to mine and nobody will have an advantage in mining.

Evolution will be a smart contract platform and will be the platform i will build on until my retirement. it will be my home.
everything is free. no ico. i will be incentivized to improve it because i will have a substantial stake in it.

now if this is good to the chronobank community, i can make it happen. i'm actually enjoying the ethereum codebase and i'm excited.

why chrono?

It sounds nice and I will follow your project .
If possible you should make a new thread for your project and I think The Time investors will support your project.
megatilt

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

there will be 100M EVO

why chrono?

It sounds nice and I will follow your project .
If possible you should make a new thread for your project and I think The Time investors will support your project.

im 90% decided to push through with it. i'll be out of town and i will probably start next week.
it will be ready soon. the source code, the binaries, the draft ann, etc.
i have another project but it's a different niche and it was my first one touching the ethereum codebase and everyone can see that i am capable of doing this. it's a clone anyway. but i'm really excited with smartcontracts.
the best thing is it's free. i'm just hoping i can build goodwill to TIME holders and EVO can have followers also.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:37:28 PM

Nice recovery on Chronobank price.  Grin

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

Wait, I'm not quite up on everything

A freelance type website will be launched later on to use TIME?

Looking for a signature campaign.
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:20:15 PM

i had intention to buy some coins, but then i thought..the price is already $26+ ( ico price), so what kind of return it can gives to me in the future ( 1 year, 3 years) ? maybe x10? maybe x20? seems cool but i make another question to myself..how much other coins can gives to me in the same time? After that, i realized that i should add a "0" to the multiplier( 100x - 200x atleast ) ..so if someone has a nice reasons to invest in chronobank, please let me know, cause we are here for discuss ( and earn ) . Thanks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Chronobank Support

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:45:22 PM

Not exactly.
A new stable crypto currency will be issued - LH tokens.
At the second stage a decentralized labor marketplace - LaborX - will be launched. The primary target professions for LaborX are not freelancers but those associated with the real-world tasks in the labor industry like cleaning, plumbing, gardening, etc.

More info:
https://chronobank.io/
https://chronobank.io/faq
https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf
https://github.com/ChronoBank/Documentation/blob/master/laborx_whitepaper.pdf

fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:12:25 PM

Not exactly.
A new stable crypto currency will be issued - LH tokens.
At the second stage a decentralized labor marketplace - LaborX - will be launched. The primary target professions for LaborX are not freelancers but those associated with the real-world tasks in the labor industry like cleaning, plumbing, gardening, etc.

More info:
https://chronobank.io/
https://chronobank.io/faq
https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf
https://github.com/ChronoBank/Documentation/blob/master/laborx_whitepaper.pdf

So chrono bank will have two token Time and LH Token, Time will used for exchange and LH Token only for labour hour. People can exchange to Time token but can not exchange to other altcoun token, is it correct?
Chronobank Support

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

So chrono bank will have two token Time and LH Token, Time will used for exchange and LH Token only for labour hour. People can exchange to Time token but can not exchange to other altcoun token, is it correct?

Both TIME tokens and LH tokens will be traded on the market. Token holders will be able to exchange both TIME and LH tokens at the exchangers sites to any currency offered by the exchanger.
More info for TIME tokens understanding:
https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: