Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:10:42 AM

Hey Gleb. I have an idea. Why don't we start new project called bitscam.com and use the same model as bitconnect ponzi scheme. The lead developer will be Fuckoshi Scamamoto. I bet 5 BTC that greedy noobs and idiots will still invest in it.

As part of our copy in Klingon, we'll include ...

ScamConnect does not fully apply the Sarcasm model, but improves it and applies it to reality. Currently, ScamConnect (SCN) will provide a fee until the nth day and stop at the nth level. So, ScamConnect (SCN) completely releases liquidity issues, making Investards more secure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

Hey Gleb. I have an idea. Why don't we start new project called bitscam.com and use the same model as bitconnect ponzi scheme. The lead developer will be Fuckoshi Scamamoto. I bet 5 BTC that greedy noobs and idiots will still invest in it.

As part of our copy in Klingon, we'll include ...

ScamConnect does not fully apply the Sarcasm model, but improves it and applies it to reality. Currently, ScamConnect (SCN) will provide a fee until the nth day and stop at the nth level. So, ScamConnect (SCN) completely releases liquidity issues, making Investards more secure.
I edited suggested bitscam.com to scamconnect.com Yea and (SCN) sounds great. The only difference will be that bitconnect is a long-term rip-off and scamconnect will be a short-term scam. Lets join the fuckin scammers club and get rich. Fuck morality, and fuck the world. And fuck you bitconnect scammers.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

Hey Gleb. I have an idea. Why don't we start new project called scamconnect.com and use the same model as bitconnect ponzi scheme. The lead developer will be Fuckoshi Scamamoto. I bet 5 BTC that greedy noobs and idiots will still invest in it.

LMAO....I spit out my drink! I absolutely the developer's name! This is just too funny. You're right though, people would still fall for it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mptak123

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:11:17 PM

Big news just came out. Bitconnect is about to be listed on HitBTC exchange on 31st of October.

Please see my video about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfodQsaWqnQ

Best regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
CoinHeavy

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

Is anyone aware of an instrument, mechanism, or exchange-trade of any manner that allows for the shorting of BCC?
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:52:17 PM

Is anyone aware of an instrument, mechanism, or exchange-trade of any manner that allows for the shorting of BCC?

I wouldn't do that if I was you, you will get raped, BCC is going to 500$+
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:01:01 AM

This thread is getting more than ridiculous. As long as the developers (who apparently don't know the owners) keep the site running, it is virtually impossible for it to even collapse. Are people saying bitcoin can collapse? Yes, the price can collapse at any time, but it will carry on existing. Can someone tell me how bitconnect can actually stop running? Do you think they will not have enough BCC tokens to pay USD loans back? How is that even possible. LOANERS DO NOT CARE HOW HIGH OR LOW THE BCC PRICE IS. There will still be people loaning if the price ever collapses back to $1.

Yes, if the price collapses bitconnect may need to pay people 100x the BCC coins that they currently would do for the loans, but it doesn't change the fact that most loan amounts will stay in the system and won't all need paying simultaneously and most are only paid slowly over many months. This will give plenty of time for the price to climb back up. There is no conceivable way that the system can collapse, in my view. Up to this point, in around a year of operation, they have made huge profits and have been accumulating more and more BCC tokens and not losing them.

The only recent question mark is their reason for adding a new exchange which is HitBTC, coming in a few days. This exchange has very high volumes (higher than bittrex etc as can be seen on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets link) and it may be a way for people to offload much larger amounts of BCC tokens without crashing the markets.

At least that puts to bed Gleb's recent ridiculous claims of shenanigans on their internal exchange.
AGM76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:15:57 AM

Another point is, how much money do you think these people need? They have no desire to exit scam anyone. They are already raking in enough money for everyone involved. I don't see any reason they would not continue it long term.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:17:15 AM

This thread is getting more than ridiculous. As long as the developers (who apparently don't know the owners) keep the site running, it is virtually impossible for it to even collapse. Are people saying bitcoin can collapse? Yes, the price can collapse at any time, but it will carry on existing. Can someone tell me how bitconnect can actually stop running? Do you think they will not have enough BCC tokens to pay USD loans back? How is that even possible. LOANERS DO NOT CARE HOW HIGH OR LOW THE BCC PRICE IS. There will still be people loaning if the price ever collapses back to $1.

Yes, if the price collapses bitconnect may need to pay people 100x the BCC coins that they currently would do for the loans, but it doesn't change the fact that most loan amounts will stay in the system and won't all need paying simultaneously and most are only paid slowly over many months. This will give plenty of time for the price to climb back up. There is no conceivable way that the system can collapse, in my view. Up to this point, in around a year of operation, they have made huge profits and have been accumulating more and more BCC tokens and not losing them.

The only recent question mark is their reason for adding a new exchange which is HitBTC, coming in a few days. This exchange has very high volumes (higher than bittrex etc as can be seen on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets link) and it may be a way for people to offload much larger amounts of BCC tokens without crashing the markets.

At least that puts to bed Gleb's recent ridiculous claims of shenanigans on their internal exchange.

Genius! BCC trading on another exchange regardless how noble will put to rest shenanigans on their bespoke exchange. And to think that tomorrow I was going to announce that I'm going to stop fucking goats, now put off to some other date thanks to the latest from Camp BCC.
AGM76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:22:51 AM

Genius! BCC trading on another exchange regardless how noble will put to rest shenanigans on their bespoke exchange. And to think that tomorrow I was going to announce that I'm going to stop fucking goats, now put off to some other date thanks to the latest from Camp BCC.

They are already on plenty of exchanges. You seem to think they are controlling the price on their own exchange which is absurd if they are on plenty of others. The new exchange has higher volume than all their current ones.
CoinHeavy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:27:18 AM

Is proof-of-work mining still occurring with BCC or is minting currently PoS only?
I can't seem to find information on the lifecycle of coinbase design for BCC.  Asking here before I poke around the code to see if it is easily discernible there.
CoinHeavy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:30:38 AM

Is proof-of-work mining still occurring with BCC or is minting currently PoS only?
I can't seem to find information on the lifecycle of coinbase design for BCC.  Asking here before I poke around the code to see if it is easily discernible there.

Looks like PoW ends on block 262800 and the BCC blockchain is currently at height 206387.  Unclear when the estimated transition to PoS-only will occur given highly variable block times across last ~50 blocks.
https://www.blockexperts.com/bcc
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:40:43 AM

I am also desperately trying to find a way to short Bitconnect! So far no one on reddit or the forums has found a way that I know of.

There are no respectable exchanges trading BCC and of the few that do, they do not offer margin trading.

Very frustrating as the only "guaranteed" thing about Bitconnect is that its going to zero one of these days.

rjayolila

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:45:00 AM

From Bill, one of the owner's of Bittrex:

"that coin is def not crowd funding on bittrex.  Scam"

Don't waste ur BTC guys.

Thanks for the info.
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:47:02 AM

Another point is, how much money do you think these people need? They have no desire to exit scam anyone. They are already raking in enough money for everyone involved. I don't see any reason they would not continue it long term.

THEY AREN'T MAKING ANY MONEY!!! They are just holding the deposits of investors! Thats how they are "raking it in".

They rake in far more deposits than what people request for withdrawals, so a long as the suckers keep coming BCC will pay out and give people false hope.

The faster it fails the less people that get scammed. This sh*tshow needs to be cut down ASAP.
AGM76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:11:23 AM

THEY AREN'T MAKING ANY MONEY!!! They are just holding the deposits of investors! Thats how they are "raking it in".

They rake in far more deposits than what people request for withdrawals, so a long as the suckers keep coming BCC will pay out and give people false hope.

The faster it fails the less people that get scammed. This sh*tshow needs to be cut down ASAP.

How do you work that out? They don't hold anyone's money. People buy BCC tokens and sometimes lend them. They pay back less BCC than is lent to them so they profit in BCC terms. This doesn't take into account the massive amount they are staking from their millions in reserve. Also, if they convert some to BTC, the rise in BTC value is also profit to them.
reeljade

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

does anyone here, succesfully mining this coin...?
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:22:44 AM

I see they still pay money everyday. Cheesy People still make money from this platform. If you dont invest anything you dont need worry for these invester. that's their choice

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:45:36 AM

does anyone here, succesfully mining this coin...?

The difficulty is high right now and there's a lot of mining pool mining Bitconnectcoin, this is the reason why the marketcap is very high, they have people mining it, staking it and lending it people buy and sell this bitconnectcoin continously, and we cannot argue with success.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:25:24 AM

Shut uppppppp.

Scared money don't make shit...

Stop being a hater!

Let it drop to $100!

I'll throw $300k on it when it does...

I know it wont drop..but if it did...that would be AWESOME.

I'd get more BCC Paid out to me daily!

Would love it...haha...

Even if this shit dumped to $30 USD...people would still loan the token for daily percentage payouts EITHER WAY.

So HATERS why you so mad?

None of what you says means a fucking thing =P

I assure you!
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: