Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:02:36 PM

Bitconnect getting that nice payout daily. I don't have to work anymore I guess..
how many bitconnect you get daily if you invest 10k$? look interesting

You won't get BCC coin, you will get in USD which you can convert to BCC coin anytime

Don't be so naive, you're not getting USD, you're basically getting some value thats has nothing to with USD, so really all BCC is doing is giving you free BCC, since they own all the BCC and control it all (28 million) If you're really getting USD then why can't you do nothing with it on their platform but buy BCC? You can't withdraw the so called USD to your bank.

You are speaking without having any idea of BCC. You exchange your USD for BCC and then you can exchange BCC for Bitcoin currently at the rate of $135 per BCC. You can do whatever you want with your Bitcoin.   Why is it so difficult to understand?

I think the first point he was trying to make is that while it's tracked and calculated in dollars on the bitconnect website, you never actually own real world dollars in this system. They are just using dollars as the currency the payouts/loan system is based on/tracked in. But you don't actually have a bank account somewhere with those dollars in it in your name. They could just as easily have called them bitconnect bananas and said 1 bitconnect banana = 1 dollar, but obviously it just makes sense to track it in dollars as that's what the price of bitcoin is mainly tracked in and is of course easier to understand for everyone.
It makes no difference because the only way to cash out the dollars (or bitconnect bananas) is to convert them to BCC on their system first at whatever the current BTC/USD and BCC/BTC prices dictate. And then of course you're free to withdraw either BCC or BTC.

He is of course mistaken about them controlling 28 million BCC though as that many don't even exist. And of the 7+million that do exist obviously many of them are in private hands now.

It doesn't matter whether it's called bitconnect bananas or bitconnect shit. Right  now you get real USD $135 for a piece of it. If you have 1 BCC, you will get 0.031 BTC ($135) right now.  Just because they don't send it directly to your bank account does not mean it's fake $$. YOU can transfer it to BTC and then transfer it to your Bank Account if you are really so concerned of your bank balance. No one is stopping you from doing it.

Not sure you understand the point I was making but never mind. It's a similar line of thinking to trading a CFD of a stock. You can 'buy' or 'sell' the stock and cash out the profit but you never actually own the stock itself, you're just trading on the price. It doesn't make the profits any less real once you cash them out.

Just for a quick example imagine I create a coin called MJCOIN. The only currency I own in the world is 1 MJCOIN and I sell it to you for 1 BTC, and you then lend the MJCOIN back to me to trade with in exchange for interest (exactly the same as BCC). I represent your account with me in dollars based on the bitcoin price on the day you loan me the 1 MJCOIN, but I still don't actually own any dollars.
At this point I now own 1 MJCOIN that you have lent back to me and also the 1 BTC that you paid me, so I can trade both of these to make more to pay you interest with. At no point are there any actual dollars in this system, it's just the currency we are using to keep track of everything. That is of course not to say there is no value in the system, and when you cash out you can convert your earnings to dollars, but that will be done somewhere else.

As long as they are solvent it makes no difference anyway because as you say you can just convert it to BCC and then either withdraw that or sell them for BTC and then convert it to dollars somewhere else.

Excellent post about BitConnect's businness model, albeit trading their influx of BTC is NOT part of the equation as I've dully demonstrated - JUST HOLD BTC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

Bitconnect getting that nice payout daily. I don't have to work anymore I guess..

You won't get BCC coin, you will get in USD which you can convert to BCC coin anytime

Don't be so naive, you're not getting USD, you're basically getting some value thats has nothing to with USD, so really all BCC is doing is giving you free BCC, since they own all the BCC and control it all (28 million) If you're really getting USD then why can't you do nothing with it on their platform but buy BCC? You can't withdraw the so called USD to your bank.

You are speaking without having any idea of BCC. You exchange your USD for BCC and then you can exchange BCC for Bitcoin currently at the rate of $135 per BCC. You can do whatever you want with your Bitcoin.   Why is it so difficult to understand?

I think the first point he was trying to make is that while it's tracked and calculated in dollars on the bitconnect website, you never actually own real world dollars in this system. They are just using dollars as the currency the payouts/loan system is based on/tracked in. But you don't actually have a bank account somewhere with those dollars in it in your name. They could just as easily have called them bitconnect bananas and said 1 bitconnect banana = 1 dollar, but obviously it just makes sense to track it in dollars as that's what the price of bitcoin is mainly tracked in and is of course easier to understand for everyone.
It makes no difference because the only way to cash out the dollars (or bitconnect bananas) is to convert them to BCC on their system first at whatever the current BTC/USD and BCC/BTC prices dictate. And then of course you're free to withdraw either BCC or BTC.

He is of course mistaken about them controlling 28 million BCC though as that many don't even exist. And of the 7+million that do exist obviously many of them are in private hands now.

It doesn't matter whether it's called bitconnect bananas or bitconnect shit. Right  now you get real USD $135 for a piece of it. If you have 1 BCC, you will get 0.031 BTC ($135) right now.  Just because they don't send it directly to your bank account does not mean it's fake $$. YOU can transfer it to BTC and then transfer it to your Bank Account if you are really so concerned of your bank balance. No one is stopping you from doing it.

Not sure you understand the point I was making but never mind. It's a similar line of thinking to trading a CFD of a stock. You can 'buy' or 'sell' the stock and cash out the profit but you never actually own the stock itself, you're just trading on the price. It doesn't make the profits any less real once you cash them out.

Just for a quick example imagine I create a coin called MJCOIN. The only currency I own in the world is 1 MJCOIN and I sell it to you for 1 BTC, and you then lend the MJCOIN back to me to trade with in exchange for interest (exactly the same as BCC). I represent your account with me in dollars based on the bitcoin price on the day you loan me the 1 MJCOIN, but I still don't actually own any dollars.
At this point I now own 1 MJCOIN that you have lent back to me and also the 1 BTC that you paid me, so I can trade both of these to make more to pay you interest with. At no point are there any actual dollars in this system, it's just the currency we are using to keep track of everything. That is of course not to say there is no value in the system, and when you cash out you can convert your earnings to dollars, but that will be done somewhere else.

As long as they are solvent it makes no difference anyway because as you say you can just convert it to BCC and then either withdraw that or sell them for BTC and then convert it to dollars somewhere else.

If you got $100 in the bank, you got $100 in the bank. Don't overthink.  When you spend the $100 that was in the bank no need to think whether they gave you back the same $100 you gave them or a new $100 or someone else's $100 or they converted some MJCOIN and  then sold the MJCOIN to give you the $100

MJMJ

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:49:57 PM

If you got $100 in the bank, you got $100 in the bank. Don't overthink.  When you spend the $100 that was in the bank no need to think whether they gave you back the same $100 you gave them or a new $100 or someone else's $100 or they converted some MJCOIN and  then sold the MJCOIN to give you the $100

Ok again you haven't understood the point I'm making and that's not the same situation. But as the point I'm making isn't actually that important and I was just trying to clarify someone else's post, how about we just stop and move on.
Evgenij_N

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:25:55 AM

Is it profitable to mine BCC with L3+ if yes than which pool is best, any calculator available and can the mined coins be lend

This General BCC Pool

https://bcc.coin-miners.info

Yesterday for a day I at mining on my L3+  I got 0.16 BCC
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:12:30 AM

i truly think this is a scam Sad
totally scam.
My friend dont do anything and he still got more than 500$ per day. Is this fair? Now he travel arround the world and I'm fk up with my job. and try to understand this coin now.  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry

jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:18:10 AM

totally scam.
My friend dont do anything and he still got more than 500$ per day. Is this fair? Now he travel arround the world and I'm fk up with my job. and try to understand this coin now.  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry

Does it fair for your friend who took the risk that this might be a scam? There's 2 types of person. one is risk taker and other has fear of doing something. Congrats to your friend, he finally found freedom from corporate and work. How about you? when are you going to be free? People shouting scam about this coin but those people invest still earn money.
balloontree

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:38:19 AM

anyone mining this coin via bcc.coin-miners.info?

are there any extra settings? to set the difficulty on L3+

Also, there isn't a BCC wallet in andoird anymore?

Hello

You don't need to set anything for the difficulty because the stratum will decide what difficulty to set for your miner just use this stratum port  to mine 6432

By the way i provide 2 types of pools , one is PPLNS https://bcc.coin-miners.info  and the second one is PROP  https://bccprop.coin-miners.info/

thanks, what are the differences? also, I will have 100 L3+ pointing to your pool.
do i need to add all the workers before i point them there? i heard on some websites that it better to set difficulty as 130k

do you do payout directly to other coins?

Use this pool to mine https://bcc.coin-miners.info/  and for the workers it will auto create the worker you choose on your miner  you just need to use as a username Weblogin.WorkerName , if you get worker login error try it again it should work

Is it ok to use the same workername for my many miners?
Trickyt57

Activity: 22
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:57:37 AM

yup.

and it will be funny when the SEC comes down hard on American based promoters like Craig Grant and Trevon James

https://www.investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-alert-public-companies-making-ico-related

https://investor.gov/news-alerts/investor-alerts/investor-alert-fraudulent-stock-promotions

One way fraudsters seek to profit is by engaging in market manipulation, such as by spreading false and misleading information about a company (typically microcap stocks) to affect the stock’s share price.  They may spread stock rumors in different ways, including on company websites, press releases, email spam, and posts on social media, online bulletin boards, and chat rooms.  The false or misleading rumors may be positive or negative.

Enjoy while you can.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

These were great links to the SEC warnings about how the quoted share price of a company may be hyped including by touting an ICO.

What the SEC did not cover is the risk relating to contributing to an ICO itself.   I think the reason for not covering ICOs themselves is that the SEC is sitting on the fence.  They don't want imply that some ICOs are legit, nor do they want to cut off the range of financing available to a genuine company doing a genuine ICO.

They want to put rules in place first.

As for the promoters of fraudulent schemes and HYIPs, they are at the greatest risk of prosecution if they were receiving compensation either from investors or from the company itself.  This would include all referral programs.

For my personal conscience, I would not want to accept money (referral program), for touting an investment where investors lose money.  It's like pushing crack cocaine on new users, so that I can make the addicts into my customers.
calxibe

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:17:49 AM

Is there any future in this coin?
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:36:56 AM

totally scam.

No risk no gain. If you play it too safe you will be stuck in your 9-5 job your whole life

maledetti

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:55:21 AM

Somebody, can tell me why my bcc wallet is with 0 connections and not synch?
yabbadabba

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:06:29 PM

check your internet connection
maledetti

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:46:55 PM

checked many times, all is working perfectly, except bcc wallet
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

Is there any future in this coin?

Whether there's a future or not, BitConnect's kowtowers are all for Ken Fitzsimmons winning a Nobel Prize in economics.
Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

checked many times, all is working perfectly, except bcc wallet
Please check this wallet fix:
https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/how-to-make-bitconnect-wallet-work/
stupido656

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

The problem only come if alot of people try to withdraw their money but this should not be a problem aslong as BitConnect keeps growing. Same thing if I created my own bank and 3 people deposited 300$ I could spend 100$ myself and those 3 people would never know it unless all 3 of them was to try withdraw their 100$ each they would notice one of the 3 people would not get their 100$ because I spent it on something myself.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

The problem only come if alot of people try to withdraw their money but this should not be a problem aslong as BitConnect keeps growing. Same thing if I created my own bank and 3 people deposited 300$ I could spend 100$ myself and those 3 people would never know it unless all 3 of them was to try withdraw their 100$ each they would notice one of the 3 people would not get their 100$ because I spent it on something myself.
but bitconnect use last 200$ to trade and get back 1000$ so bitconnect give 3 people - 300 $. now they got 200$ profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:16:32 AM

This is only my opinion I think the development team  of Bitconnectcoin are confident that they do not need this thread anymore they are not dropping a line here and they are not locking this thread even if thousands of people are posting this is a shit coin, they have a good marketing because if they have 1000 investors then  majority of those 1000 will promote their link in their own little way.
So you can post anything here everyday for a year and they don't and won't care.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:26:08 AM

LOL, some said this is scam but it is stable at top 12, amazing project.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

LOL, some said this is scam but it is stable at top 12, amazing project.

You are right it could go up to the top 5 because a lot of people are promoting this on facebook alone, there are a lot of groups about Bitconnectcoin and some people who are very active on mlm and matrix system who has a team behind them are now incorporating Bitconnectcoin in their system.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: