Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k833juQcic

Strange happenings on coinexchange (that price is an average but the sell price is actually higher on coinexchange than coinmarketcap shows)....the sell price is 2.5X the buy prices so a very large spread. People are buying at inflated prices. Only a few thousand seem to be on sale at the moment. It's a big day too there for BCC as they are delisting them on the 19th.

Regarding the 'bitconnect on a blockchain' powh.io, I expect to be getting about $400 a day in dividends with the amount I eventually put in today but I'll see what happens lol. I won't be reinvesting it, just will withdraw it each day. The interesting thing is that when people withdraw their principal, 10% is also taken and spread out among all holders. So 'the last man standing' can't really lose, funnily enough. I haven't really worked it out but as long as you don't sell (apart from withdrawing dividends) you get a percentage of everyone else's withdrawals in actual ETH as dividends.

You finally understood it. While you were arguing that BCC at over $300 wasn't inflated but reasonable, you now acknowledge that BCC at $4 is inflated.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

I like how the community is all about HODL now. The free coins mined (interest) from staking is the best part of this coin and its going to end soon.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

I like how this coin is so resilient. I think it will surprise everyone once all the bad news dies out. The sheer amount of development  dollars spent on this coin and its wallet dwarfs a lot of other coins. I am not holding much but I think it will have a great future.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

I like how this coin is so resilient. I think it will surprise everyone once all the bad news dies out. The sheer amount of development  dollars spent on this coin and its wallet dwarfs a lot of other coins. I am not holding much but I think it will have a great future.

What development?
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

.... said the supporters of Paycoin.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:09:15 AM

Is it really illegal to promote a 'ponzi scheme'?

Yes.

It seems most cryptos should be classed as that.

We have been through this many times. You don't understand what a Ponzi scheme is. Most cryptos are bad investments, but aren't Ponzi schemes.

There is one coin out that Trevon says ...

That is offtopic. And why would anyone listen to Trevon after he lead so many people to financial ruin with the BCC scam?

I have no clue but I just bought 0.84 ETH worth lol

Since you admit that you have no clue why would you invest in something that Trevon is promoting? How stupid are you?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

When someone buys the token, the price goes up a percentage and when someone sells it goes down a percentage.

Do you understand that every time someone buys something someone else sells it to them? When A buys the token from B does the price go up or down? A bought it, but B sold it.

Seems you still have no clue.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:47:08 AM by AGM76

Is it really illegal to promote a 'ponzi scheme'?

Yes.

It seems most cryptos should be classed as that.

We have been through this many times. You don't understand what a Ponzi scheme is. Most cryptos are bad investments, but aren't Ponzi schemes.

There is one coin out that Trevon says ...

That is offtopic. And why would anyone listen to Trevon after he lead so many people to financial ruin with the BCC scam?

I have no clue but I just bought 0.84 ETH worth lol

Since you admit that you have no clue why would you invest in something that Trevon is promoting? How stupid are you?

When someone buys the token, the price goes up a percentage and when someone sells it goes down a percentage.

Do you understand that every time someone buys something someone else sells it to them? When A buys the token from B does the price go up or down? A bought it, but B sold it.

Haha, the price isn't on any exchange !! It's set in the smart contract (when someone buys from the contract it takes the ETH and creates and gives them tokens and puts the price up, when someone sells from the contract it puts the price down and sends the ETH). I have about 28 ETH worth if I sold now (can withdraw that any time) but I only put about 22 ETH in. This isn't including a few hundred dollars of ETH in dividends I withdraw each day. I don't know the exact formula but how it works is genius. I am obviously not a financial advisor but this now has over 1500 ETH in the contract. As you can probably tell, I've profited a lot already.

I'm not sure now how much ETH was in the contract when I bought all my P3D tokens but it was around 400ETH I think. This means that whenever the contract has that amount of ETH in it, the price will always be the same. My average buy price was about 0.004 (the 0.84ETH was at 0.0035 but I put a lot more in later that day) but the buy price is now 0.00593!!!  Obviously, when you first buy you can only sell for a 20% loss as there is a 10% fee for all volume transacted. Whenever someone sells or buys this 10% is given out in dividends, so you even win money when everyone is dumping.

As long as there is no bug in the code, even if everyone sells it just needs to grow back and reach the same level of ETH in the contract to keep the same profit levels BUT you also get dividends in real ETH for all that selling or buying activity. It will probably just keep going forever up and down etc.... don't know how high it will grow but I'm just cashing out the dividends each day. If ETH doubles (it was over double what it is now a few weeks back) that will also double the value too obviously.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe#readContract     If you go there you can see the buy price at the bottom (you have to add a couple of zeros and a decimal point)

P.S. THERE ARE NO WHALES IN THIS YET!! EVEN THE DEVS ONLY HAVE 2 PERCENT OF THE TOKENS EACH THAT THEY BOUGHT AND NOBODY HAS MORE THAN 4%. I have 1% of them too. So this is zero-sum and much fairer than BTC due to the distribution PLUS you also get free 'dividends' for all volume transacted which works out to be a couple of percent a day at the moment. [I cashed out my dividends exactly 6 hours ago now and already made another $71 worth in 6 hours - the price is also now up to 0.00598 so I can only see my tokens being worth more and more until at least 5000 ETH is in the contract as that is when the price goes to 0.01 ETH per token]
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

@dooglus , I guess the user AGM76 is not taking about the increase in price percentage increase but talking about the volume in/out percentage. According to me if the buy volume is dominating then the buy volume percentage will increase giving it a overall green stat in terms of traded volume per 24hr.
SERG333

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Synchronization proublum Roll Eyes

HOW  MAKE ACTIVATIO WORK ANDSEE PERERS? I UNBLOCK WALET BUT NOT SYNCH
 Huh
MAYBE NEED UPLOAD TO FOLDER c:/ blockchain explorer

i use to some 1 Alt coin this help me

Some giv me link? or where i download part folder this include blockexporer this bcc coin i interest
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

This ponzi scheme is still breathing and keeps dragging people? This is one of the reasons why some people not very familiar are scared because of possible scams.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:38 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Huh

Some giv me link? or where i download part folder this include blockexporer this bcc coin i interest

Seriously? There is a big synchronization problem on bitconnect chain explorer due to the reason that this project is already a scam project and the developers that incharge for the code is already abandoned this shitty project. Don't waste time and money on this scam coin.
imanubernoob

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

YuTuCoin Suchmoon tell your moms and your sisters to get out of my house immediately!! BITCONNNEEEEEECCCTTTTT!!!!!
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

@AGM76 I was wondering whether you are actually publicly known? If I had to guess I would say you aren't, but maybe you are?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AGM76

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:21:18 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:28:16 PM by AGM76

It's still going well...price above 0.0063...keep withdrawing dividends each day (will prob get about $250 today when I withdraw in a few hours) and the token value also keeps growing as it was only $10k worth 2 days ago when I invested and hopefully ETH will also go up soon....
[I put in $11600 worth of ETH in total but the sell value for the tokens was closer to $10k rather than $16k as it is now as you need to pay 10% fee for buying and also selling which goes to everyone else as dividends]
(do not invest, obviously, it's just a game  Tongue )

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

One dude explained bitconnect here. Just take a look ! https://medium.com/@anesthesteve/bitconnect-explained-c68dd2daef2f
AGM76

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

Huh

Seriously? There is a big synchronization problem on bitconnect chain explorer due to the reason that this project is already a scam project and the developers that incharge for the code is already abandoned this shitty project. Don't waste time and money on this scam coin.

Sometimes takes a while to synchronize but my wallet is working fine....not staked for ages though. It takes a couple of weeks after getting a stake to get mature coins again lol but normally it comes quickly after that.
brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

You are correct for every seller there is a buyers but it still does not work as either of you noted. You can read books about this such as the market makers edge. http://amzn.to/2DKFDPg

There are market makers (those who place orders away from BID/ask).
There are market takers (those who place orders AT BID/ASK).

The market makers are passive. They sit and wait with an order far from the war zone where bid/ask is at.
The market takers are the ones who are active and move the price and take the risk.

When there is a rush of market takers (either selling to lower the price, or buying to increase the price, doesn't matter which type), you see large movement in price.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

With exchanges now down to one (only tradesatoshi) we can see significant moves to the upside or downside for what its worth. With many staking the coins to get the free monthly staking coins from the POS mining process, the liquidity could remain very low at Tradesatoshi and we could see crazy manipulation very soon. There was lots of accumulation around March 6th, we will see how that turns out.

AGM76

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

https://discord.gg/wfG97Kt

Has the REAL CARLOS just joined the P3D discord??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJe0rWOP4fE
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: