Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

I meant that the people wouldn't have been able to get their money out for months if they reduced the interest rates and less interest would obviously be sold too on the exchange. They just needed more reasons for people to buy the coin to keep the price up, so wouldn't have been difficult.

Bill Gates now saying Crypto is 'causing deaths': https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/bill-gates-warns-cryptocurrency-causing-deaths-as-microsoft-cofounder-blasts-its-anonymity/ar-BBJG8AU
If it's anonymous, it actually stops some harms actually as people won't be scared of getting caught. Obviously, most are not that anonymous though.

I'll leave something else here to annoy people haha
UPDATE 12:00 PM Wednesday, 28th February 2018

We will be listing on two major exchanges on the 5th of March, you’ll be able to trade on HitBTC and Coin Exchange. Coin Market Cap will list the coin post the coins trading for more then 24 hours on the external exchanges.

Over the past week we have been upgrading members wallets to allow the transfer of ECR20 Falcon tokens in and out of the System. This will be available for members on the 4th of march ahead of external listings.

As a 48 hour promotion we are going to offer a 1 for 1 purchase promotion on our internal exchange. This starts NOW! and will end 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018.

If you purchase 100 tokens one the exchange you’ll be credited an additional 100 tokens on the 3rd of March 2018. If you buy 100 tokens, then sell 100 tokens then re-buy 100 tokens then your net purchase over the 48 hours is 100. You will not be credited for the purchase of 200 tokens as you sold 100 during the promotion.
And finally one of our biggest updates to effect all members going forward.

Given the significant changes in the industry over the last 30 days our team has had to go back and think up creative ways to bring not only value for our members but long term stability. We want to make Falcon Coin the most attractive and trusted platform in the lending space and we have decided we are going to trial Exchange Protection for the next 90 days.

Exchange Protection works by protecting investors from negative coin fluctuations on our internal exchange. As the share price increases so will the minimum a seller or buyer can trade on our internal exchange. Exchange Protection will start at 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018 and the price will be officially locked in as the lowest price. As the price increases the minimum will also increase. We are going to trial this feature and monitor the effects on the platform and the community closely over the next 90 days.

Falcon credits from the internal exchange promotion will be created post the promotion finishing so that we can accurately credit customer accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.

Can you prove that you are in any way affiliated with BitConnect?

Are you saying that for every BCC I send you (currently worth $3.15) you will send me 45.22 BCC tokens back (worth 3.15 * 45.22 = $142.47)?

What if I then send you the 45.22 BCC back again. Will you multiply them by 45.22 again for me? How many times will you do that?

Could we save ourselves some time and you just send me all the BCC you have right now?

Thanks.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
anmoskvin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Update:

Can you prove that you are in any way affiliated with BitConnect?

Are you saying that for every BCC I send you (currently worth $3.15) you will send me 45.22 BCC tokens back (worth 3.15 * 45.22 = $142.47)?

What if I then send you the 45.22 BCC back again. Will you multiply them by 45.22 again for me? How many times will you do that?

Could we save ourselves some time and you just send me all the BCC you have right now?

Thanks.
Grin Cool
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

It's amazing how, after discovering the criminal activities at BCC, people are still marketing it! Are they robots or just hopeful people to recoup their investments? In fact, it was not investments but donations, who applied a few dollars here or BTC, are considered donors.

I can guarantee you one thing about what they are: anonymous! Wink Nobody will show their face and promote this project as they might be put in jail.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
danielsinn

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

i see  bitconnect is somehow still barely alive,  perhaps that carlos guy needs to go on another rant to pump price?   its projects like this that embarrass the crypto industry as a whole,  unfortunately theres many more out there i fear.   after seeing that ridiculous video of "carlos"  shamelessly pumping this thing like something off the wolf of wall street movie i wanted to dump all my crpyto ive been hodlin and say f**k it!   buh bye bitconnect,  go back to the pinkys please and spread your poison there
tombo

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

To everyone who lost money in this "project"(lol).......you all deserved it and i hope you lost much. Greedy idiots. You guys are full of shit and you dont deserve this amazing tech called blockchain.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Anyway, I have always maintained that bitconnect lending turned out to be a better system for cryptocurrencies than staking (I'm not saying it was planned that way, it just turned out that way). It was actually deflationary throughout in bitconnect's case (rather than inflationary for normal PoS staking) although hopefully bitconnect sold the extra coins as profit to market themselves and help grow the coin value.

Bitconnect should have found other uses and incentives to purchase the BCC coin to prop up the price which would have been easy to do as selling pressure would always remain low (remember the lending coins would take months to be released even if they reduced the interest rates to almost nothing when growth eventually slowed) and it would have carried on as long as it wanted.

It's a shame all these people who weren't even in bitconnect (but were obviously deluded about cryptocurrency) had to complain so much and get state security boards and subpoenas involved etc. but BCC is still going and I'm currently staking the coins (7% per month). They are holding a steady price at the moment but I'm guessing the price will go up again. Bitconnect and Bitconnectx have definitely stated they want to bring the price back up in the future, not least to help those more recent investors who lost money with bitconnect and they also hold millions of coins themselves.

So you're basically saying that robbing a bank would be ok if no one calls the police. I suggest that you try this strategy and report back to us.

If Bitconnect was legit all those complaints wouldn't have meant shit. And if Bitconnect was intent on bringing anything back they wouldn't have shut it down to begin with.

It's a ponzi. It has collapsed.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Other warnings of potential losses: https://qz.com/1217460/cryptocurrency-is-a-giant-multi-level-marketing-scheme/

Then you have the mythology surrounding Satoshi Nakamoto, the anonymous listed inventor of bitcoin and its underlying blockchain technology. A mysterious character who creates 880,000 bitcoins of dubious value whose value is propped up by a public enthralled by stories of newly minted crypto millionaires? That’s not going to end well. Throw in a twist where one person allegedly manipulated prices on the Mt. Gox currency exchange to drive the price from $150 to $1,000, and it all sounds like a Hollywood film. The red flags are right out there in the open, waving in the wind.

But the public should know by now how these kinds of movies end: with a few people getting rich and a whole lot of people losing money.

Despite the damn-the-man libertarian framing of cryptocurrency as the great democratizer of wealth, just 1,000 people own 40% of the entire bitcoin market (which was valued at over $200 billion in early 2018, and now hovers somewhere over $100 billion depending on the massive daily fluctuations).

That’s not the currency of the future—that’s a giant multi-level marketing scheme.

Anyway, I have always maintained that bitconnect lending turned out to be a better system for cryptocurrencies than staking (I'm not saying it was planned that way, it just turned out that way). It was actually deflationary throughout in bitconnect's case (rather than inflationary for normal PoS staking) although hopefully bitconnect sold the extra coins as profit to market themselves and help grow the coin value.

Bitconnect should have found other uses and incentives to purchase the BCC coin to prop up the price which would have been easy to do as selling pressure would always remain low (remember the lending coins would take months to be released even if they reduced the interest rates to almost nothing when growth eventually slowed) and it would have carried on as long as it wanted.

It's a shame all these people who weren't even in bitconnect (but were obviously deluded about cryptocurrency) had to complain so much and get state security boards and subpoenas involved etc. but BCC is still going and I'm currently staking the coins (7% per month). They are holding a steady price at the moment but I'm guessing the price will go up again. Bitconnect and Bitconnectx have definitely stated they want to bring the price back up in the future, not least to help those more recent investors who lost money with bitconnect and they also hold millions of coins themselves.

In what universe would their brainiacs invest in a coin that has been, or will be delisted from all the exchanges, thus being excluded from inclusion on CMC?

Which of the following seems most likely?

BitConnect's principals are holding regular meetings in formulating policy so to best enrich their clients.

Or ...

BitConnect's principals meetup for a few minutes over tea to discuss its for-real-this-time exit strategy.

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

Update:
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:

http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

Idiot this is the home page of that page http://telegra.ph/ barely anything and do not deserve a trust, people are not that idiot like you are and you are so new here it's like asking for people's private key it won't work here  kid.

Trust me, it'll work, for you're forgetting the 'tard' part in Investard.

brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

Update:
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:

http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

man get the FU out of here. SCAMMER

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

Each "lending platform" scam has its own thread. Please post your Ponzi promotions the correct place and don't cross-contaminate.

This thread is for promoting the BitConnect Ponzi.

Another lending platform coin mooning today.....very strange..

That scam is offtopic here.

Lendconnect seems to be mooning for no known reason.....

Is that guy AGM playing with a full deck?

Or does he just like seeing other people lose money and get some sort of sick satisfaction out of it?

The number one rule in Crypto used to be to always keep your private keys safe, I think that has been surpassed by, NEVER INVEST ANY MONEY INTO A LENDING PLATFORM THEY ARE ALL FUCKING SCAMS!

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
AGM76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

Each "lending platform" scam has its own thread. Please post your Ponzi promotions the correct place and don't cross-contaminate.

This thread is for promoting the BitConnect Ponzi.

Another lending platform coin mooning today.....very strange..

Lendconnect seems to be mooning for no known reason.....

Is that guy AGM playing with a full deck?

Or does he just like seeing other people lose money and get some sort of sick satisfaction out of it?

The number one rule in Crypto used to be to always keep your private keys safe, I think that has been surpassed by, NEVER INVEST ANY MONEY INTO A LENDING PLATFORM THEY ARE ALL FUCKING SCAMS!

Well you say that but I mentioned the Falcon promo yesterday and look at it now (from little over 20cents). I'm still not sure how it's going to pan out but they are doubling all purchases until March 2nd or something and will be listed on external exchanges (withdrawals work so if you bought when I mentioned it yesterday you would have more than doubled your BTC if you sold now) :

I expect the price to still go up as the promo is for 48hours, I think.

Yeah, I know it's slightly off topic but just thought I'd let people know if they wanted to make some money.

I'll leave something else here to annoy people haha
UPDATE 12:00 PM Wednesday, 28th February 2018

We will be listing on two major exchanges on the 5th of March, you’ll be able to trade on HitBTC and Coin Exchange. Coin Market Cap will list the coin post the coins trading for more then 24 hours on the external exchanges.

Over the past week we have been upgrading members wallets to allow the transfer of ECR20 Falcon tokens in and out of the System. This will be available for members on the 4th of march ahead of external listings.

As a 48 hour promotion we are going to offer a 1 for 1 purchase promotion on our internal exchange. This starts NOW! and will end 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018.

If you purchase 100 tokens one the exchange you’ll be credited an additional 100 tokens on the 3rd of March 2018. If you buy 100 tokens, then sell 100 tokens then re-buy 100 tokens then your net purchase over the 48 hours is 100. You will not be credited for the purchase of 200 tokens as you sold 100 during the promotion.
And finally one of our biggest updates to effect all members going forward.

Given the significant changes in the industry over the last 30 days our team has had to go back and think up creative ways to bring not only value for our members but long term stability. We want to make Falcon Coin the most attractive and trusted platform in the lending space and we have decided we are going to trial Exchange Protection for the next 90 days.

Exchange Protection works by protecting investors from negative coin fluctuations on our internal exchange. As the share price increases so will the minimum a seller or buyer can trade on our internal exchange. Exchange Protection will start at 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018 and the price will be officially locked in as the lowest price. As the price increases the minimum will also increase. We are going to trial this feature and monitor the effects on the platform and the community closely over the next 90 days.

Falcon credits from the internal exchange promotion will be created post the promotion finishing so that we can accurately credit customer accounts.
AGM76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 02:05:48 PM by AGM76

Actually it's gone up a lot more in last few minutes but servers are a bit overloaded (problems logging in)

It could be some elaborate exit scam, who knows, but at the moment you can make some money.

They updated their announcement:
UPDATE 12:00 PM Wednesday, 28th February 2018 - From FB

( SIMPLIFIED)

(1) We will be listing on two major exchanges  on the 5th of March, you’ll be able to trade on HitBTC and Coin Exchange. Coin Market Cap will list the coin post the coins trading for more than 24 hours on the external exchanges.

( EXPLAINED)   Meaning these two exchanges won't be the only exchanges. Falconcoin will still be listed in one  or more exchanges later. Coin market will list falconcoin after falconcoin has traded on the two external exchanges ( HitBTC and Coin Exchange) for more than 24 hours, which could be after 2 or more days.

(2) Over the past week we have been upgrading members wallets to allow the transfer of ECR20 Falcon tokens in and out of the System. This will be available for members on the 4th of march ahead of external listings.

( EXPLAINED) You will be able to send Falconcoin to your personal ECR20 compatible wallet like myether wallet and you will be able to trade directly from the wallet to external exchange or back to internal exchange.  This will be available for members on the 4th of march ahead of external listings to enable high volume of trading from multiple sources.

(3) As a 48 hour promotion we are going to offer a 1 for 1 purchase promotion on our internal exchange. This starts NOW! and will end 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018.

( EXPLAINED) We are offering a 48 hours promo which started the same hour this post was initially posted  and will end 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018. You will get double of any amount of Falconcoin you buy during this period of the promo but the bonus will only be given to you   on the 3rd of March 2018 OR days after. As the case may be. ( Falcon credits from the internal exchange promotion will be created post the promotion finishes, so that we can accurately credit customer accounts.) If you buy 1000 FFC during the promo, you will get 1000 FFC as bonus  on the 3rd of March 2018 or Days after, as the  case may be.

(T&C)

IF you buy FFC during this promo and also sell FFC, your bonus will be; TOTAL BUY - TOTAL SELL

(4) And finally one of our biggest updates to affect all members going forward.

Given the significant changes in the industry over the last 30 days, our team has had to go back and think up creative ways to bring not only value for our members but long term stability. We want to make Falcon Coin the most attractive and trusted platform in the lending space and we have decided we are going to trial Exchange Protection for the next 90 days.

( EXPLAINED) This is NOT manipulation.

We want to make Falcon Coin the most attractive and trusted platform in the lending space and we have decided we are going to trial Exchange Protection for the next 90 days, which means, if we discover during this trial period of adopting this strategy that it is not good for the community, we will reverse it. That is why it is called trial.
THIS IS THE STRATEGY. We all have seen how price has been going back and forth in a way not profitable for all, which is a negative coin fluctuations. During this  trial Exchange Protection on our internal exchange, FFC new high price record will be setting limits to the amount of FFC a buyer can buy and a seller can sell. Let's say 1$ FFC is 100 FFC limit. It means, when FFC gets to 1$, you must have up to 100 FFC to be able to trade  Exchange Protection will start at 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018 and the price will be officially locked in as the lowest price. This means, whatever the price of FFC is at the time we shall begin, will be the first  FFC new high price record.  As the price increases, the minimum you can trade will also increase BUT IT IS A TRIAL, SO NO NEED TO WORRY.
 We are going to try this features and monitor the effects on the platform and the community closely over the next 90 days, maximum.

Falcon credits from the internal exchange promotion will be created post the promotion finishes, so that we can accurately credit customer accounts.
THANKS

(FALCONCOIN SOCIAL)

Anyone care to check if they really will be listed on hitBTC as that is quite an achievement if they managed it?
AGM76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:12:23 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:02:27 PM by AGM76

CEO on Telegram:

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffalconcoinofficial%2Fvideos%2F2040313409574834%2F

They say in that video they have professional investors and invested $5million in DASH and tripled their money haha  Cheesy
Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

CEO on Telegram:

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffalconcoinofficial%2Fvideos%2F2040313409574834%2F

They say in that video they have professional investors and invested $5million in DASH and tripled their money haha  Cheesy
What is their telegram?

AGM76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

CEO on Telegram:

They say in that video they have professional investors and invested $5million in DASH and tripled their money haha  Cheesy
What is their telegram?

https://t.me/Official_Falconcoin
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

WOW! Looks like this thread died.  Cry Cry Cry

Actually now seems to be just a place to post and shill new up and coming ponzi schemes...

Can anyone tell me what is actually happening with BCC? is there actually attempts to keep the coin running? probably alot of poor saps out their staking their coins at a 90% loss.....makes me sick, it still pisses me off that the people who lost were mostly newcomers who didn't/couldn't have known any better

Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Actually it's gone up a lot more in last few minutes but servers are a bit overloaded (problems logging in)

It could be some elaborate exit scam, who knows, but at the moment you can make some money.

They updated their announcement:
UPDATE 12:00 PM Wednesday, 28th February 2018 - From FB

( SIMPLIFIED)

(1) We will be listing on two major exchanges  on the 5th of March, you’ll be able to trade on HitBTC and Coin Exchange. Coin Market Cap will list the coin post the coins trading for more than 24 hours on the external exchanges.

( EXPLAINED)   Meaning these two exchanges won't be the only exchanges. Falconcoin will still be listed in one  or more exchanges later. Coin market will list falconcoin after falconcoin has traded on the two external exchanges ( HitBTC and Coin Exchange) for more than 24 hours, which could be after 2 or more days.

(2) Over the past week we have been upgrading members wallets to allow the transfer of ECR20 Falcon tokens in and out of the System. This will be available for members on the 4th of march ahead of external listings.

( EXPLAINED) You will be able to send Falconcoin to your personal ECR20 compatible wallet like myether wallet and you will be able to trade directly from the wallet to external exchange or back to internal exchange.  This will be available for members on the 4th of march ahead of external listings to enable high volume of trading from multiple sources.

(3) As a 48 hour promotion we are going to offer a 1 for 1 purchase promotion on our internal exchange. This starts NOW! and will end 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018.

( EXPLAINED) We are offering a 48 hours promo which started the same hour this post was initially posted  and will end 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018. You will get double of any amount of Falconcoin you buy during this period of the promo but the bonus will only be given to you   on the 3rd of March 2018 OR days after. As the case may be. ( Falcon credits from the internal exchange promotion will be created post the promotion finishes, so that we can accurately credit customer accounts.) If you buy 1000 FFC during the promo, you will get 1000 FFC as bonus  on the 3rd of March 2018 or Days after, as the  case may be.

(T&C)

IF you buy FFC during this promo and also sell FFC, your bonus will be; TOTAL BUY - TOTAL SELL

(4) And finally one of our biggest updates to affect all members going forward.

Given the significant changes in the industry over the last 30 days, our team has had to go back and think up creative ways to bring not only value for our members but long term stability. We want to make Falcon Coin the most attractive and trusted platform in the lending space and we have decided we are going to trial Exchange Protection for the next 90 days.

( EXPLAINED) This is NOT manipulation.

We want to make Falcon Coin the most attractive and trusted platform in the lending space and we have decided we are going to trial Exchange Protection for the next 90 days, which means, if we discover during this trial period of adopting this strategy that it is not good for the community, we will reverse it. That is why it is called trial.
THIS IS THE STRATEGY. We all have seen how price has been going back and forth in a way not profitable for all, which is a negative coin fluctuations. During this  trial Exchange Protection on our internal exchange, FFC new high price record will be setting limits to the amount of FFC a buyer can buy and a seller can sell. Let's say 1$ FFC is 100 FFC limit. It means, when FFC gets to 1$, you must have up to 100 FFC to be able to trade  Exchange Protection will start at 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018 and the price will be officially locked in as the lowest price. This means, whatever the price of FFC is at the time we shall begin, will be the first  FFC new high price record.  As the price increases, the minimum you can trade will also increase BUT IT IS A TRIAL, SO NO NEED TO WORRY.
 We are going to try this features and monitor the effects on the platform and the community closely over the next 90 days, maximum.

Falcon credits from the internal exchange promotion will be created post the promotion finishes, so that we can accurately credit customer accounts.
THANKS

(FALCONCOIN SOCIAL)

Anyone care to check if they really will be listed on hitBTC as that is quite an achievement if they managed it?

This will be a big plus for the coin, in the spring should go into good growth.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
AGM76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

WOW! Looks like this thread died.  Cry Cry Cry

Actually now seems to be just a place to post and shill new up and coming ponzi schemes...

Can anyone tell me what is actually happening with BCC? is there actually attempts to keep the coin running? probably alot of poor saps out their staking their coins at a 90% loss.....makes me sick, it still pisses me off that the people who lost were mostly newcomers who didn't/couldn't have known any better

BCC only shut its lending due to people complaining. It was in no trouble as the price was going up all the time even one whole year after the ICO. It caused a knock on effect on every other platform but some were already scams.

BitconnectX I think finished its ICO so there should be some news coming soon for BCC. It will be traded on there at least plus Trade Satoshi (a small exchange). Others are delisting it.

So who knows what is going to happen. The price did fall after the demand for BCC fell and many people sold their BCC in a panic since it made sense to as the price was falling. There was no evidence bitconnect dumped their coins and they still have millions of BCC. Their BitconnectX ICO should have raised close to half a billion dollars!!

BitconnectX twitter 11 hours ago posted their wallet download: https://twitter.com/bitconnectx/status/969078256912814080
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
Merited by Mr.Pro (5)

BCC only shut its lending due to people complaining. It was in no trouble as the price was going up all the time even one whole year after the ICO. It caused a knock on effect on every other platform but some were already scams.

BitconnectX I think finished its ICO so there should be some news coming soon for BCC. It will be traded on there at least plus Trade Satoshi (a small exchange). Others are delisting it.

So who knows what is going to happen. The price did fall after the demand for BCC fell and many people sold their BCC in a panic since it made sense to as the price was falling. There was no evidence bitconnect dumped their coins and they still have millions of BCC. Their BitconnectX ICO should have raised close to half a billion dollars!!

BitconnectX twitter 11 hours ago posted their wallet download: https://twitter.com/bitconnectx/status/969078256912814080

BCC shut down because it's a scam and the scammers decided to lock in their gains. Legitimate businesses don't fuck their customers when someone complains.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: