Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:59:33 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:17:17 AM by YuTü.Co.in

It's normal to have more than one year's ICO running, so we should be more careful with ICO.

I would invite you to our new Signature Campaign but according to your post history, you may be unable to reach the self-imposed minimum 200 character count per post.

As a service to Investards, this ...

https://primelend.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

Everything is wrong with bitconnect from the profit pay out to when it is declared a scam project, what lesson can people learn so far ? I am not going to say anything about the lessons but everybody should look through and think to avoid future pitfall.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/us-securities-regulator-rejects-bitconnect-records-request/

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has denied a Freedom of Information Request (FOIA) on the BitConnect cryptocurrency investment scheme, citing an exemption usually applied to records tied to law enforcement.

The FOIA was sent by Florida lawyer David Silver, who though the law firm Silver Miller is representing clients in one of a number of lawsuits filed against BitConnect in recent weeks. Silver had previously sought a FOIA in relation to the controversial blockchain project Tezos, only to receive an identical rejection letter on Feb. 6.

As is the case with such letters, the SEC did not confirm or deny the existence of an investigation, and the letter itself is not proof that an active investigation is taking place. That said, Silver - who provided a copy of the newest letter to CoinDesk - said that he had been contacted by investigators from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) regarding BitConnect, interpreting that as evidence that an inquiry is underway at the U.S. commodities trade regulator.

===============================
Doubt much will come out of this investigation? What can the SEC do to assist global investors on a ghost company not registered in the USA?
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/us-securities-regulator-rejects-bitconnect-records-request/

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has denied a Freedom of Information Request (FOIA) on the BitConnect cryptocurrency investment scheme, citing an exemption usually applied to records tied to law enforcement.

The FOIA was sent by Florida lawyer David Silver, who though the law firm Silver Miller is representing clients in one of a number of lawsuits filed against BitConnect in recent weeks. Silver had previously sought a FOIA in relation to the controversial blockchain project Tezos, only to receive an identical rejection letter on Feb. 6.

As is the case with such letters, the SEC did not confirm or deny the existence of an investigation, and the letter itself is not proof that an active investigation is taking place. That said, Silver - who provided a copy of the newest letter to CoinDesk - said that he had been contacted by investigators from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) regarding BitConnect, interpreting that as evidence that an inquiry is underway at the U.S. commodities trade regulator.

===============================
Doubt much will come out of this investigation? What can the SEC do to assist global investors on a ghost company not registered in the USA?
They can go after the U.S based promoters though if they want.

And I would say that if the SEC or FBI wanted to find out about the initial set up including over seas based servers, providers, ISP'S, Domain Registrars, IP addresses etc, 99% of the time they will cooperate unless they are a totally hostile Nation. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

In Garza's case the SEC (and the FBI and other alphabet agencies) went through all the online shit - yes, including Bitcointalk posts - trying to figure out who's involved. If some of those Bitconnect shills on youtube can be found in violation of securities laws - that would be a good outcome.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

In Garza's case the SEC (and the FBI and other alphabet agencies) went through all the online shit - yes, including Bitcointalk posts - trying to figure out who's involved. If some of those Bitconnect shills on youtube can be found in violation of securities laws - that would be a good outcome.

Good point.

I would be really worried if I was one of those top promoters, its open season for scammers and fraud in crypto, there has been so much light shed on crypto in the last 6 months in terms of cracking down on fraudulent ICOs and scammers....it wouldn't surprise me if some of these people are made an example out of.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Good point.

I would be really worried if I was one of those top promoters, its open season for scammers and fraud in crypto, there has been so much light shed on crypto in the last 6 months in terms of cracking down on fraudulent ICOs and scammers....it wouldn't surprise me if some of these people are made an example out of.

They are probably having a lot of trouble sleeping at night.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 01:46:23 AM by mprep

I think history will prove that this coin was the single biggest factor in the success of crypto. If this coin had never existed, the seeming success of ponzis would have never been so widely copied. So many people would not have fallen victim to FOMO.

It was not wall street involvement, it was projects like this that rolled out the red carpet for government intervention. The real enemy came for your money through a list of ponzis, HYIPs, and other scam alts. Governments and financial institutions no longer had to run to get on-board the crypto train and seek any relevance - they received an invitation to help stop the crime.

We all could have made incredible amounts of money through crypto and left much on the table for the next generation(s) but I fear it is all over now. You can add this to the list of BTC demise predictions but never has the door been left this wide open to regulate and regain control over so much fraud. This is no longer a market of pioneers and innovators but thieves and charlatans.

Welcome in regulation now or it will get worse.

Thanks to all the mentally defected who think it is ok to steal from other people versus help. Regulation prices out true philanthropy of the masses. Remember when they said banking would be available to every part of the world? We have had regulated banks for a century so why hasn't that happened yet? It won't because there is a purpose for everything.

Crypto was going to level this power out by creating new paradigms and give the wealth back to the people. Crypto project frauds are far worse than the system we have in place now. At least you can work and save your money without the worry of having someone hire you with a fraudulent contract or take your money with intentional failed stewardship.

It only took 1 year to unravel. It was the best of times it was the worst of times...

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

I think history will prove that this coin was the single biggest factor in the success of crypto. If this coin had never existed, the seeming success of ponzis would have never been so widely copied. So many people would not have fallen victim to FOMO.

It was not wall street involvement, it was projects like this that rolled out the red carpet for government intervention. The real enemy came for your money through a list of ponzis, HYIPs, and other scam alts. Governments and financial institutions no longer had to run to get on-board the crypto train and seek any relevance - they received an invitation to help stop the crime.

We all could have made incredible amounts of money through crypto and left much on the table for the next generation(s) but I fear it is all over now. You can add this to the list of BTC demise predictions but never has the door been left this wide open to regulate and regain control over so much fraud. This is no longer a market of pioneers and innovators but thieves and charlatans.

Thanks to all the mentally defected who think it is ok to steal from other people versus help. Regulation prices out true philanthropy of the masses. Remember when they said banking would be available to every part of the world? We have had regulated banks for a century so why hasn't that happened yet? It won't because there is a purpose for everything.

Crypto was going to level this power out by creating new paradigms and give the wealth back to the people. Crypto project frauds are far worse than the system we have in place now. At least you can work and save your money without the worry of having someone hire you with a fraudulent contract or take your money with intentional failed stewardship.

It only took 1 year to unravel. It was the best of times it was the worst of times...

If this is the wurst of times, then I'm goin' all in ...

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

Glad that BCC was delisted on livecoin and will be delisted on coinexchange this coming March 19.
Also, I doubt that tradesatoshi will still keep this coin on the market. I expect that there'll be an announcement from them very soon. No more exchanges , a complete shut off for the toxic bitconnnneeeecccttt.

BTW, have you watched this BCC comeback theory? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PqBEmanFZU <- ROFL
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

I think history will prove that this coin was the single biggest factor in the success of crypto.

I think history would prove that you're an idiot. If it remembered who you were, that is.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BitPotusIsTheRealFaggott

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

BTW, have you watched this BCC comeback theory? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PqBEmanFZU <- ROFL
[/quote]

Haha laugh now! This guy will be POTUS in 2024!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

"Fuck my brother dying! I'm a Duke and I say turn the exchange back on so I can buy some more BCC while they're still cheap."
qqvip5957

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

Is there any update now?
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

The Sky is falling.    Roll Eyes

You do understand that the whole concept of Crypto is DECENTRALIZATION and it will always be that way, if anything the more the Government's push, the stronger Crypto will grow.

Yes the lending platform scams have cost a lot of people money and there are retards who still invest in them, but I think by now after Bitconnect, Davor, Homeblock, etc people have woken up to the lending scams and they no longer suck the money they used to be able to do, greed will see that there are some fools investing in new/current ones but they will slowly become the minority rather than the 20-60% of people who invested previously. 

If anyone invests in ANY lending platform now then they either have too much money or they have too much greed and are lacking in Brain Cells.

The Governments CANNOT stop Crypto, it is Worldwide, so no matter what the U.S does, there is always VPN's off-shore exchanges, localbitcoins, etc.

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

Personally, I would drop the 13, but besides that I simply love what they're lending.
imanubernoob

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

This was in youtube comments.
https://youtu.be/6PqBEmanFZU

Whiskey Leaks
3 days ago
Your list should look more like this:

1, The united states government finds out that a private company is using the same type of lending program as big banks but ACTUALLY pays its lenders a fair share of profit

2. Big banks realizes if it persists everyone will eventually be debt free and no longer need their services

3. Action suit ensues from USA

4. DDOS attack launched by FBI

5. Bitconnect releases lending funds

6. Bitconnect narative is changed with the help of NSA in social media and the sheep all agree

7. Everyone goes back to work like good little peasants for the Israeli ran United states banking machine
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Whiskey Leaks
3 days ago

1, The united states government finds out that a private company is using the same type of lending program as big banks but ACTUALLY pays its lenders a fair share of profit

2. Big banks realizes if it persists everyone will eventually be debt free and no longer need their services

6. Bitconnect narative is changed with the help of NSA in social media and the sheep all agree

7. Everyone goes back to work like good little peasants for the Israeli ran United states banking machine

Absolutely correct except for points 1 through 7 and this small addition:

0. Bitconnect is a ponzi scam and it has collapsed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Whiskey Leaks
3 days ago

Absolutely correct except for points 1 through 7 and this small addition:

0. Bitconnect is a ponzi scam and it has collapsed.

00. BCCX is not a Ponzi and will make BCC look pale in comparison once they onboard YouTuber promoters to fill the roles of Jrevon Tames et al.
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

All ponzi schemes tried to said that it was not real ponzi and that they were crushed due goverment attacks or other uncontrolled reasons. And that they have ability to recover business.

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: