Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
deadcast

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

You must be fucking stupid. Your IQ is below 80.

They never ran with anyones money. No one lent any fucking bitcoins to bitconnect. The bitcoins that you had you traded with another user who had BCC.

FUD was the reason it crashed! Stupid fuck! No trust = crash!

You really must have some logic disorder if you can't understand this fucking simple math, basics in how tradings works and how bitconnect works.

You clearly show yourself how fucked up you are in your head when claiming  that bitconnect ran with all the money? What money? I didn't give them any shit? Did you give money to bitconnect? Did anyone here give bitconnect any money?

If you don't understand the market how trading works. Get the fuck out of here! Ignorant basterd!

You sound like the creator of bitconnect for some reason haha.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

I hear lots of news if this project has scam. Everyone should be more careful in investing their money, so things like this do not happen again.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Government notices regarding the lending platform killed it while other lending platforms are yet to get their letters.

right. i would like to see texas shut down Davor which is based in europe, long story short they cant do shit.

Bitconnect was supposedly "based" in Europe too. See how well that worked out.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

Government notices regarding the lending platform killed it while other lending platforms are yet to get their letters.

right. i would like to see texas shut down Davor which is based in europe, long story short they cant do shit.

I thought it was based in southeast Asia but just hired a bunch of European salesman.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

I thought it was based in southeast Asia but just hired a bunch of European salesman.

There was a UK address on the Texas C&D. The point being that it doesn't matter what the scammers claim their location is. Ponzi schemes are illegal in many countries regardless of their origin.
Swapster

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

No shortage of gullible people still thinking BCC is going to turn around. It was a scam, game over.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

There was a UK address on the Texas C&D. The point being that it doesn't matter what the scammers claim their location is. Ponzi schemes are illegal in many countries regardless of their origin.

It's up to people to decide whether they think it's a ponzi or not. All cryptos like bitcoin are also ponzis as there is no wealth created. Anyone making a gain is balanced equally by people making a loss (excluding the profit for the broker or the exchange - which bitconnect also received on their exchange btw) and it's purely by sheer volume and buying activity being greater than selling that the price goes up (through marketing as the price is not based on anything other than speculation from buyers and sellers - i.e. no wealth is generated). People can't all cash it out at that price, everyone should know that by now, and it doesn't take much selling to crash the market (only a few percent needs to sell to completely annihilate the market).

I know for sure these are not regulated or illegal in the UK and no courts in the USA have ever decided they would be classed as a security in terms of any case law, unless you know of any? Bitconnect were already complying with the Texas cease and desist before closing and people from certain states weren't able to make new loans (from what was said on youtube videos the day after they received it they'd already implemented a check for people signing in to confirm their location). It doesn't mean they were actually doing anything illegal as most states didn't bother, and I'm sure it wasn't the people in bitconnect complaining to those states to take action.

It seems like people want to go after certain cryptos they don't like the marketing of instead of allowing them to be unregulated like they always have been before. At least bitconnect lending generated the company profits (the lender didn't mind giving it to bitconnect either as long as they still profited so it's not as if they were defrauded). The coin was still around $300 when they closed the lending (and also still when they reopened their exchange) so it wasn't as if they closed after the market crashed. If there wasn't so much misunderstanding about their platform and so many complaints from outsiders, bitconnect lending would have been fine for a while longer and probably would have just slowly reduced their interest rates and thought of some other incentive for their coin.

So I don't know why people keep putting out so much misinformation about them breaking any securities or money issuing laws etc when it wasn't the case for UK at least.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

Bitconnect is less than $ 9? It seems really the end. It is a pity for investors who lost all their money by buying coins at a price of several hundred dollars. Now the volume and cost is falling and I think is approaching the $ 0 mark ... Perhaps, these are the brightest scammers on the market lately! Angry

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
missterious

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

I hear lots of news if this project has scam. Everyone should be more careful in investing their money, so things like this do not happen again.

They've already started it again - it's called Bitstrades now.  Now advertising on coinmarketcap -  and obviously designed by the same illiterate desperate low-life.

Check out this little thread too - quite enlightening:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1815668.0

Different name, same shit
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

They've already started it again - it's called Bitstrades now.  Now advertising on coinmarketcap -  and obviously designed by the same illiterate desperate low-life.

Check out this little thread too - quite enlightening:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1815668.0

Strange this was your first post? Are you sure you are not affiliated with them in some ironic way? By the way, there are plenty of lending platforms and they always used to perform really well from ICO onwards but lately there has been less interest. I still believe they are a better model than normal cryptos but others will disagree.

http://icoreview.site   are even suggesting not to buy at the ICOs any more and wait until they hit the exchange..... this wouldn't have been good advice just a month ago but now it seems there is a lot of bad press about these things.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

I know for sure these are not regulated or illegal in the UK and no courts in the USA have ever decided they would be classed as a security in terms of any case law, unless you know of any?

The SEC has been going after crypto ponzis for years, see my signature for one example. They have also issued warnings regarding ICOs and enforcement is likely to come.

But ponzis are illegal anyway, regardless of securities violations or lack thereof.
mekky1990

Activity: 101
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

i will buy some BCC when it become 0.16 Dollar again  Grin Grin
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I know for sure these are not regulated or illegal in the UK and no courts in the USA have ever decided they would be classed as a security in terms of any case law, unless you know of any?

The SEC has been going after crypto ponzis for years, see my signature for one example. They have also issued warnings regarding ICOs and enforcement is likely to come.

But ponzis are illegal anyway, regardless of securities violations or lack thereof.

chainletters are hella legit bruh Wink lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_letter

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
missterious

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

Strange this was your first post? Are you sure you are not affiliated with them in some ironic way? By the way, there are plenty of lending platforms and they always used to perform really well from ICO onwards but lately there has been less interest. I still believe they are a better model than normal cryptos but others will disagree.

http://icoreview.site   are even suggesting not to buy at the ICOs any more and wait until they hit the exchange..... this wouldn't have been good advice just a month ago but now it seems there is a lot of bad press about these things.

An ironic affiliation? No, I just don't like scams.  They give other crypto's a bad name, and give ammunition to the centralised powers who would stop crypto if they could.
Crestington
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:42:44 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:15:13 AM by Crestington

No, FUD killed it. People got scared and started to cash out, new investors was in fear so they didn't buy bcc.

Now these FUD people is FUD-ing in every lending platform and scare the shit out of people. Where ever you read or hear about these platforms in forums, youtube, ect... you see these FUD people everywhere like a disease. The FUD is the problem here not the people who referee people into the platform. As long there is demand for the coin there is no problem to pay the promoters with our profit we shared to the software. But when the FUD takes over - good bye.

They are fucking up everything in the crypto space. It's not the lending platforms they do this, they are spreading FUD everywhere in the crypto space.

If it wasn't for the FUD everything would work perfectly fine.

I still think it was the referral program but other contributing factors would be the volatility software they didn't have, working as an unlicensed money transmitter, securities fraud.

Maybe you shouldn't participate in ponzi schemes.

FUD killed it? Did you seriously say that? If FUD was able to kill it, then anything is able to kill it. There was no substance whatsoever. Was there FUD for Bitcoin? Did it die?

Are you stupid or what? Do you have issues with understanding?

All FUD made the platform unsustainable.

All FUD that were made about bitcoin made it crash many times. But still strong people who believed in it resurrected it everytime.

Bitconnect could let it continue to run, but the interest would be near 0% everyday due to less demand. FUD killed the demand. FUD killed many peoples trust into this system. If there is no demand, where the fuck do you think the money would come from?

People stopped investing and just pulled the money out of the system as told by the FUD people.

You must be fucking ignorant if you can't understand a shit about what I have been written.

Bitconnect is not technical dead. It is still alive and they will soon launch their new project.

What kind of stupid people are you?

If people listen more to FUD people, of course the demand will decrease. And due to the decrease the less interest will be delivered to the people who lent. And due to it people will be more unhappy and they will try to sell everything they have and move on.

If you can't see its due to the FUD you're fucking ignorant!

FUD doesn't bring more demand for the coin if you think so. FUD people has screaming out load in youtube, blogs, podcasts, formus, live chats, ect... That bitconnect is a ponzi, a scam and all people should pull out the money as fast they can. They tell all these shit without giving any fucking proof about their claims. These kind of shit killed the project. And all these FUD:s became more insane and more intensive for every each day. It was ridiculous how much fucking FUD that was going on.

And now they have infected every other lending platform, trying to convince the people that they invested in a ponzi and advice them to pull out all the money as fast they can. Get a fucking life!

Purpose of a cryptocurrency is that is cannot be taken down through government interference and everyone holds their own money, able to sell at any time they choose. It's illegal to launch a website, ask people to send you their money to hold for you in exchange for a payout of 1% compounding interest a day. The problem is that this website can arbitrarily decide to stop paying interest and keep all your capital you have invested at any point in time.

dejaba

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

Bitconnect is NOT a scam. You're oppressive U.S. Dollar is the scam coin that's sinking to the bottom no matter how hard you organize to hate on Bitcoin, etc.

Most of you organized haters are buying the lows. smh
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

Bitconnect is NOT a scam. You're oppressive U.S. Dollar is the scam coin that's sinking to the bottom no matter how hard you organize to hate on Bitcoin, etc.

Do you understand inflation? Could be the fact that the money supply grows 40x faster than bitcoin, or that bitconnect is holding a massive chunk of BCC and owe all the people who had money stuck in their lending platform.
Islapdonkey

Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Do you understand inflation? Could be the fact that the money supply grows 40x faster than bitcoin, or that bitconnect is holding a massive chunk of BCC and owe all the people who had money stuck in their lending platform.

Why did you even bother? the dumbass used bitconnect and bitcoin in the same sentence. Obviously, he is out of loop if he thinks both are synonymous to each other

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:24:17 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 11:35:21 PM by Crestington

Why did you even bother? the dumbass used bitconnect and bitcoin in the same sentence. Obviously, he is out of loop if he thinks both are synonymous to each other

I find this whole thing super interesting, like watching the band play while the titanic is sinking.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

I find this whole thing super interesting, like watching the band play while the titanic is sinking.

You'd think by now the band would have moved to shill some other scam. Bitconnect seems to be thoroughly dead, it's quite pointless to try to whitewash it.
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: