Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54561 times)
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:30:21 PM

Sure is quiet around here considering Trumpcoins performance and inauguration only a week away. Can we expect anymore news before then? Plans for exposure?

Doubt it, after next week this coin will dump back to 5-6k sats where it will float for awhile until the next Trump event. Unless you hit lucky and mainstream media reports on it, that is always a chance with celebrity coins.
I'll keep this quote till after next week let's see what happens  Smiley

Next week the price will explode...better fasten your setbelt 20mil market cap here we come

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

to keep rising we need updates we need ads we need media to tell everyone about our coin we need to set up brands support our coin,we need to reach to donald trump to make our coin better than bitcoin
lara59236

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:47:18 AM

haw many brochures to be handed out at the inauguration??
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 02:12:51 AM

to keep rising we need updates we need ads we need media to tell everyone about our coin we need to set up brands support our coin,we need to reach to donald trump to make our coin better than bitcoin

definitely so why is this bubbling so far without it?  it only takes a minute for the price to crash when a whale or perhaps the owner of the coin dumps his trash amounting to millions of his trumpcoins and you'd be lucky to have spared few bucks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SolidSammy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:28:48 AM

Wanna know who holds how much Trump Coins? Its somehow not fair and the information is in the air - take a breath while you're seated on your chair.. This will tell you if only a few people can be responsible for the dump the Trump crash, if it so happens.

If the real stakeholders are serious about their campaign (which we will know in a few days), dump the Trump will not happen.

Have a look...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich
(Check out the RICH LIST tab), 2nd tab

Cheers,
SolidSammy
lara59236

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:29:12 AM

definitely so why is this bubbling so far without it?  it only takes a minute for the price to crash when a whale or perhaps the owner of the coin dumps his trash amounting to millions of his trumpcoins and you'd be lucky to have spared few bucks.
do you mean this coin is scam??
SolidSammy

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:38:12 AM

No, its not a scam. But the holding of top 10 people is close to majority. I mean this...

Top 10 people hold 38% Trump coins
Top 100 people hold 84% Trump coins

Wealth Distribution

Top N addresses   Holdings      Percentage
Top 10   2,486,451 TRUMP           38.08 %
Top 100   5,506,214 TRUMP           84.32 %
Top 1000   6,527,805 TRUMP   99.97 %
All 2183   6,529,949 TRUMP           100 %

So, is it Time to dump the Trump?? Just a thought, as this equation isn't so fair and trustworthy of trumpcoin.com developer community.

SolidSammy

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:44:47 AM

This pushing for political integration looks bullsh*t as those are the top 10 folks who may sell and get away with the money of rest 1000s of folks who have invested their hard earned money into this coin...see my stats above..

Though this is a factual assumption, i dont know what will happen but its highly probable... Undecided

Cheers,
SolidSammy
Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:58:06 AM

This pushing for political integration looks bullsh*t as those are the top 10 folks who may sell and get away with the money of rest 1000s of folks who have invested their hard earned money into this coin...see my stats above..

Though this is a factual assumption, i dont know what will happen but its highly probable... Undecided

Cheers,
SolidSammy
Exchanges count as part of the top 10 too, by the way.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
SolidSammy

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:04:44 AM

Do you mean to say C-cex, YoBit, etc. are part of the top 10..i am not sure? Then what about the top 100, they must be developers from the trumpcoin community, right? Let us try to figure this out before any crash. Not being pessimist, but i like to rely on transparency.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:10:33 AM

No matter what you say is just in vain, you're just the haters and you will see the eminent truth that the limelight is now at Trump, both the coin and the man and it will continues till this coming days, so just watch and cry.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:11:19 AM

Do you mean to say C-cex, YoBit, etc. are part of the top 10..i am not sure? Then what about the top 100, they must be developers from the trumpcoin community, right? Let us try to figure this out before any crash. Not being pessimist, but i like to rely on transparency.

The first few addresses are almost always exchanges, they are not invisible to the blockchain and take in large amounts of coins. The top 100 are most likely just community members, there's no way to tell for sure, I can't see the identities of everyone on the blockchain.. There are not 100 developers for TrumpCoin lol

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:19:18 AM

No free coins?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:21:57 AM

No matter what you say is just in vain, you're just the haters and you will see the eminent truth that the limelight is now at Trump, both the coin and the man and it will continues till this coming days, so just watch and cry.
its really a hard to assess whether this movements coming from the project will last for long or if there's a barrier that we can short the price, but seeing the fluctuation really gather my interest to go back with it, let see if price will surpass 50k mark, very exciting to keep monitoring while you are holding portion of this coin, keep it up.
SolidSammy

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:38:53 AM

Thanks @Depredation for your answer.

Yes, like others i also hold a part of these coins in support for Trump & @Crypto girl, dont be too attached to a coin or movement. Even though I hold solid position in Trumpcoin (as my name suggests..lol), i am keeping an eye on this ptoject's progress.

I am in as long as this project serves its true purpose.
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:30:06 AM

Trump pump...trump pump...trump pump...

Shit coin with rich pump
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:32:54 AM

Dep, shut this thread down. We all need to be on the original thread as a team.
I didn't launch the coin to then see five different competing threads for the same project.
I have plans, and we all need to talk about them this week.

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:35:41 AM

I didn't launch the coin to then see five different competing threads for the same project.

your plans aren't relevant

feel free to pursue them and involve whoever you want but dont pretend they're official or authoritative in any capacity
chicken65

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:35:54 AM

That's the ticket Crypto Girl  Cool

Come on over to the official Trump Coin thread. Its fun there, lots of memes )coz we did actually meme the guy in to the White House)  Shocked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4780

chicken65

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:41:34 AM

your plans aren't relevant

feel free to pursue them and involve whoever you want but don't pretend they're official or authoritative in any capacity

Why are they not relevant. ?
Your corporate website is totally NOT what the Trump movement is all about. Its embarrassing
Few of you here are actually Trump supporters because if you were you would know yur angle is so wrong.
The entire trump movement was about fun, being provocative. Did you not see what happened.
You all followed  a scammer - where is Signal7 the man who stole 100k coins from me?
What have you guys done to help this coin in any way except muddy the waters...

Im still here, I have never abandoned this project because I was never in it for the money..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: