Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:12:18 PM

hey !

Just wanted to say hi Smiley I am a new guy in crypto and I just invested some quick bucks in trumpcoin and another coin I have high hopes for. Just wanted to say I see a lot of butt hurt here by chicken and some other guys. I believe this coin can be great, for so many reasons. My guess is these people just try to capitalize by spreading negativity and buy the coin for cheap. But even if this coin is a fraud, so what? Why spam all this sh**t? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Go Trump!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:08:02 PM

hey !

Just wanted to say hi Smiley I am a new guy in crypto and I just invested some quick bucks in trumpcoin and another coin I have high hopes for. Just wanted to say I see a lot of butt hurt here by chicken and some other guys. I believe this coin can be great, for so many reasons. My guess is these people just try to capitalize by spreading negativity and buy the coin for cheap. But even if this coin is a fraud, so what? Why spam all this sh**t? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Go Trump!

^Welcome n00b !  Grin  ===> we welcome newbies and people from other places to come join us on our journey ~ we are here to set a whole new example where other coins have failed!  Wink  *stay tuned*

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
trumpman

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:29:39 PM

Great. I have a question. Are there any coin-perks for stuff like translating the ANN or the website? I also have some cool ideas for spreading awareness of the coin (free or very cheap) who could i share em with?

PS: There was a small pump when I was writing this.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

So basically most of you blame it on the sellers. That's nice. Guess I'll just baghold this till his next re-election.  Grin

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:18:37 AM

I am offering a super-node hosting service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757389.0

0.1 BTC a year for the TrumpCoin community. This is a node that is hosted on a high bandwith, high speed low latency server. This is a node which will have reliable uptime, but will also allow fast relaying of blocks to other peers if pools have a direct connection to the nodes. For any coin to be listed, I am looking for 0.1 BTC / year per coin. Currently we have a HODLCoin seed node hosted here, which is a great honor!

If the TrumpCoin community wishes to have a supernode hosted here, which will be kept updated with the latest software, please use this address which is kept track of. Once it reaches 0.1 BTC a supernode will be hosted. Feel free to read the topic and contact the HODLCoin developer for feedback.

Server specification (I have multiples): Quad-Core Xeon, 4GB RAM, 160+GB HDD space, 1Gbps network per server.

TrumpCoin supernode funding address: 3QLqHsEqw8pzbMe3YsyPpTGkpcsiJbhqVr

Thank you!
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:44:39 AM

I am a little bit confused here. Who are the Development team now for TRUMPCOIN and what work is being done to grow this coin? I just see a lot of arguing and I am totally confused as a potential investor, I don't know what to make of it. I would like some concise answers to the above simple questions and would appreciate it if anyone can tell me, thank you in advance.

The sheep are too afraid to answer that here so let me answer this question for you.

The original founder of this coin is chicken65 who has abandoned the coin/project after taking his piece of the pie (around 100k Trumpcoins). Signal7 took over and then disappeared with some of the Trump funds (around another 100k Trumpcoins) never to show himself here again after giving so many false promises.

Then Bitbobb begged everybody to vote for him instead of chicken65 to hand him over the project. But people were creeped out with Bitbobb's weirdness and hence, Bitbobb never got his hands on this project (which is actually a good thing btw, as Bitbobb has mental issues if you clearly look at his post history)

Depredation decided to start this new thread and build up fake hype about the potential of this coin and pretending to be the leader but in reality he has no skills apart from only causing hype. Again if you don't believe me, feel free to look at his post history (the only thing you'll see he's good at is being bossed around and doing minor tasks)

Trumpcoin has been fucked around too much.... you can see this for yourself even if you don't believe me. The proof is all out there

So in short to answer your question: THERE ARE NO DEVS BEHIND THIS SHIT COIN AND IT'S ALL BASED ON HYPE, HENCE THE BIG DUMP/CRASH. WATCH AS TRUMPCOIN CRASHES EVEN FURTHER LIKE IT HAS BEFORE  Cool

Wow you have a thing for me.  Obviously you need me to really be crazy for your world view to resolve for you!  I see you get banned regularly from yobit troll box.  Are you really chickens65 alt account?  He trolls his coins!  

Anyway, to Re-correct the record: I was nominated for treasury by a forum member that I did not know (the only one who was nominated without being prompted from others in fact) and then someone was so scared I would become the new temp treasury that I was impersonated on yobit troll box to make me look controversial...lol

So no I never begged and chickens65 was long out of the picture by that time so your recounting does not match reality which anyone can go back and verify in the previous threads... thanks for playing.

And yes this coin did start as a scam in this way you are right.  the original dev is a troll who makes coins to fleece people.  Many here have tried to warn everybody.  I can prove it because he told me if I was a good boy I could join his secret pump and dump team lol.  He is a disgrace to Trump that he did this to such a noble coin...Signal7 tried to rescue the coin and cleanse the stench of the p and d rep from it.  But obviously they still continue.  The evidence is the last pump got dumped before the 20th.  real trump supporters would not have done that.  So yes the real supporters.

The all volunteer trumpcoin army (aka Trumpcoin community dev team ver.3.1.1) has zero funds for all of the projects.  Chicken stole the 10% premine and he does not answer the simple accountability questions and tells people to *uck off.

So we use our own time and money so you can be rich while we hold because we believe in the project. I will post my transactions to prove I have not sold or bought during this time and I doxxed myself like many others in the dev team because we put our lives and sacred honor on the line for this project.  So it is a special joy to have trolls from the lowest houses this planet has ever seen in the same space.  But that is how access to great wealth goes...you will see skilled liars as well as skilled men of honor lined up.  So the real question is "have you chosen up sides yet?"  

We are moving to a moderated thread btw and not soon enough.  I have been so upset lately (and still on the road a few more days) so I have not posted at length.  besides the community has been responding.  We welcome all real contributors since this is the peoples coin.  And I personally will not hype projects much in the same fashion Signal7 attempted.  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

Guys, let me ask you a serious question.  Wink
Why the fuck is trump trading 15500 satoshi when it was over 60000 satoshi just a few days ago?

Why I ask Why did I see my investment cut in 2/3rds

Cheesy
 Cool

see my above post ^^

there is a pump and dump group most likely involving original dev that targets this coin.  He shows up after the pump then spouts off then runs away and locks his thread.  this is the 3rd time he has done this.

On the 2nd debate they were swing trading then switched to pumping and dumping.  and leading up to the inauguration the same pattern was detected. 

But if an outside group can do that then certainly our dev team can do this as well if we wanted.  but we prefer real growth based on real accomplishments and that is what we work on when we meet each day through out the day.  And many here in the community can verify this and have verified this so that I am not the only one saying...

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:11:34 AM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:17:52 AM

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:42:19 AM

So when is the campaign to solicit the real Donald Trump to get on board.
Having the US president in the Dev team would be

YUGE

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:03:54 AM

freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:53:18 AM

Hi Bitbobb and others, I'm a Trump community member and have been following and supporting Trumpcoin from before his election and inauguration. Today I posted a plea on Twitter for Rich @ Bittrex and this is what I sent "@BittrexExchange  list Trumpcoin 4 More Years, Richie, it's past time to list TRUMP, PLEASE!" I'm @freegold and please tweet him too!

thanks, Rick (freegold)
also, please let me know when you move this Trump forum, thanks

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:59:03 AM

Have you noticed that when trumpcoin go up so does  putincoin but faster, if you see Trumpcoin going up invest also in putin coin as you will make double  the profit.....just check the graph and see for yourself

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

Great. I have a question. Are there any coin-perks for stuff like translating the ANN or the website? I also have some cool ideas for spreading awareness of the coin (free or very cheap) who could i share em with?

yessir what is your skills?  Cool

===> are you a TrumpDiplomat() yet ? ?

*yes there are bountys*

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

WOW THIS JUST GETS BETTER

I wonder how many scammers are behind this coin. chicken65, Signal7, Bitbobb, Dep and now the guy above wants the Trumpfund so he can dump even further LOL

Every one of you promised developments in the past and none of you did anything whatsoever. Its all talk

And the only comeback you have (especially chicken) is by calling people like me hillary supporters lol

But still, that doesn't change anything about Trumpcoin. Trumpcoin was always a pump n dump coin and always will be. It has no future. It has nothing behind it. Just a name and some sick individuals behind the coin so they can hype it up and get the stupid sheep outside to pump it up so you insiders can all dump the stash..... Sorry but you can't fool me.....

TRUMPCOIN IS GOING TO CRASH AGAIN.... AS IT HAPPENED A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST

TRUMPCOIN = BIGGEST SCAM COIN OF 2016 AND 2017

Do you ever asked why scammers doing in forum ?
They want to dump the coin !!!
Why ?
Because they trust in coin and they want buy them in discount price !!!
Then it will be sold again after a higher price.

The real TrumpCoin holder hold the coin look the top 10 or 20 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich

Scammer didn't help you and write good things about coin. They must ignore them and don't answer it.

For all my spammers: sit down and relax this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y

Copy this post after any spammers !!!

You just write spammer nick:
- manhunterBTC (wrote John37)

English please you illiterate. You make no sense.....

I think you understand what is the essence ...

essence can not be understand fully till it will come in practical in front of its all users.
trumpman

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:56:29 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 01:07:11 PM by trumpman

yessir what is your skills?  Cool

===> are you a TrumpDiplomat() yet ? ?

*yes there are bountys*

well to sum up, I can write content on demand, translate stuff to my language (greek), make websites on html/blogger/wordpress, do seo and most importantly spam pepe memes! If you think I can be of use let me know Smiley

trumpman

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:25:17 PM

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYC-Shia-LaBeouf-Arrested-at-Trump-Livestream-Protest-Queens-411838345.html

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
TrumPenceCoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:38:11 PM

Just stopping by to say hello to all the Trump Supporters and to say WIN WIN WIN BABY!!!
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:19:31 AM

Still running my twitter campaign to get Trump listed on Bittrex! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!

peace and thanks,
Rick
My Trump support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

Still running my twitter campaign to get Trump listed on Bittrex! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!

peace and thanks,
Rick
My Trump support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

can you post the link to the tweet you want us to retweet?  Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: