Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

trumpcoin owners are  bullshit , cheater
they dump trumpcoin to under 0.00015btc
when price wanna grow they sell many trump at low price and dump it , and make big walls at sell orders
i bought shitcoin at 0.00039  .. i loss my time and bitcoin at this fake coin

Dude just because you lost money doesn't mean the supporters are evil swine. Every time someone makes profit in the altcoin game, someone else loses. You bought Trump at it's height, you made a bad bet. It happens, so you lose your money. You shouldn't be emotional about trading, it will hurt your successes. Try playing around with small quantities for a while so you can build up a tolerance and further understanding of the system as a whole.

This is coming from someone else who made a bad bet with Trump. I didn't lose money, but I bought it when it first launched at like 1k sats and sold it at like 1.2k.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

when price wanna grow they sell many trump at low price and dump it , and make big walls at sell orders

Dude just because you lost money doesn't mean the supporters are evil swine. Every time someone makes profit in the altcoin game, someone else loses. You bought Trump at it's height, you made a bad bet. It happens, so you lose your money. You shouldn't be emotional about trading, it will hurt your successes. Try playing around with small quantities for a while so you can build up a tolerance and further understanding of the system as a whole.

This is coming from someone else who made a bad bet with Trump. I didn't lose money, but I bought it when it first launched at like 1k sats and sold it at like 1.2k.

Trumpcoin is a legit coin with legit devs if you are not happy with the trumpcoins you have we are doing a promo 1-1 exchange with UBQShares()

:-D

pm me if you want to swap out before the market opens!!! *be wealthy!*

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:22:43 PM

trumpcoin owners are  bullshit , cheater
i bought shitcoin at 0.00039  .. i loss my time and bitcoin at this fake coin

Smiley
Invest 8-10 BTC and again going to 0.00039
 Grin
mania

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

lol
this is crypto currency or pooker or betting
dumping and pumping is dummy.. they pumped to members buy trump at high price then dumped it.
mania

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:54:48 AM

Trumpcoin is a legit coin with legit devs if you are not happy with the trumpcoins you have we are doing a promo 1-1 exchange with UBQShares()

:-D

pm me if you want to swap out before the market opens!!! *be wealthy!*

trumpcoin is fakecoin shitcoin/ dev's are asshole cheater
if its legit dev allow price grow or had fluctuation like other crypto's / not freeze the price under 0.00015btc
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:37:32 AM

trumpcoin owners are  bullshit , cheater
i bought shitcoin at 0.00039  .. i loss my time and bitcoin at this fake coin

you made an investment at the wrong time and lost money, get over it. there are other people who made tons of money with this cryptocoin and are not affiliated with the owners. if you don't like it get a real job and don't invest again in crypto dummy.
mania

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:42:54 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 10:18:10 PM by mania

you made an investment at the wrong time and lost money, get over it. there are other people who made tons of money with this cryptocoin and are not affiliated with the owners. if you don't like it get a real job and don't invest again in crypto dummy.
yes scammers made ton of money .. they persuasion members to buy shitcoin at high price.
members loss

In addition are you idiot? if trader bought shitcoin at low price like 0.000062btc at 1 jan, he sell @ 0.00024 - 0.00069 at 14 to 20 jan not now @ 0.00012
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

I just wish that TRUMP price will still go up over 0.00015000. It's just a little bit sad and unlucky that I got my trump coins in a higher price like other investors, but I know that it's normal in trading so I still go with the flow. I have pending sell orders at c-cex and cryptopia.
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

I just wish that TRUMP price will still go up over 0.00015000. It's just a little bit sad and unlucky that I got my trump coins in a higher price like other investors, but I know that it's normal in trading so I still go with the flow. I have pending sell orders at c-cex and cryptopia.

Hi I've also bought some pretty high Trumpcoins BUT we are a community and we are continuing to build momentum and getting more people involved will eventually make the coin worth more. Watch here for the coming of a new campaign to get Trumpcoin on some new exciting exchanges.

thanks,
Rick (freegold)
Trumpcoin website 2017: http://www.trumpcoin.com/single-post/2017/01/01/2017-TrumpCoin-Website

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
targetmlrd

Activity: 588
Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

For TrumpCoin price 15k sat it very much, the price can not even something that can, the price should fall down below 5k is a good level of support for this coin, in fact potencies in this coin is not present
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:58:51 PM

^trade wisely folks cause someday this will rise again from the ashes !\_@@_/

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:38:47 AM

100% copper
CNG milled for precision!
MAGA!
My life matters

for each tin sold 1$ is donated to help USA veterans

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:20:22 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 06:08:05 AM by jhenfelipe

For TrumpCoin price 15k sat it very much, the price can not even something that can, the price should fall down below 5k is a good level of support for this coin, in fact potencies in this coin is not present
Very much? Why? The price has been over 15k sats before, so it is still possible to go up like that. It's just that some people dump it despite the huge price interval in the sell orders. Let's wait and see if it will have continues falling, who knows, maybe a bigger pump is coming  (I hope for this one).
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

WELL WELL WELL THIS SHIT SCAM COIN IS BACK AT 10 CENTS AS I PREDICTED JUST A FEW PAGES BACK  Grin

I still stand by my words as I did before. Trumpcoin is a scam. Only the few rich ones who bought in around the beginning of Trumpcoin scam will make money. Nobody else. As they will keep on DUMPING whenever there is an increase in price, crashing it again for the sheep who invest later

The people who lost money now that's good. I hope you are all pleased with yourselves Smiley you deserved it very much

I advised people to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now over $1k and will climb up onwards but never listened....

Now lets wait till Trumpcoin to hit 5 cents..... That's my next prediction for this scamcoin  Grin
John37

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

This is the opportunity to buy cheap Smiley
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

WELL WELL WELL THIS SHIT SCAM COIN IS BACK AT 10 CENTS AS I PREDICTED JUST A FEW PAGES BACK  Grin

I still stand by my words as I did before. Trumpcoin is a scam. Only the few rich ones who bought in around the beginning of Trumpcoin scam will make money. Nobody else. As they will keep on DUMPING whenever there is an increase in price, crashing it again for the sheep who invest later

The people who lost money now that's good. I hope you are all pleased with yourselves Smiley you deserved it very much

I advised people to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now over $1k and will climb up onwards but never listened....

Now lets wait till Trumpcoin to hit 5 cents..... That's my next prediction for this scamcoin  Grin

The lower it goes the more I buy Smiley go trump
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:47:30 AM

Hahahaha you are funny but sad. Lets grow up and be constructive not destructive.  You might have sold all your coins and now you dont want the success of this coin for obvious reason. Please move on

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

LOLOL TRUMPCOIN SCAM IS 1 OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS OUT THERE  Grin

IT HAS YET TO DROP FURTHER

freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:25:03 AM

Hi all, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help. Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold POSW and register. Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per day and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trump address and your vote number. When we reach 500 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have multiple entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins community endeavors .                                                                                                                                                                     
Come on Trump Community, let's overwhelm Bittrex with our requests to list TrumpCoin in 2017! Please retweet my tweet or come up with one of your own! https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
Trump on Bittrex 2017!

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trump listed on Bittrex! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick
My Trump support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
John37

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

LOLOL TRUMPCOIN SCAM IS 1 OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS OUT THERE  Grin

IT HAS YET TO DROP FURTHER

You are SCAMER Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: