Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:48:32 PM

I just found out that your tech details are word-by-word copy from zerocash project:
http://zerocash-project.org/how_zerocash_works

man, is it ethical and you use this for ICO?? Shocked
ebitz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:51:43 PM

So this is a zcash clone without founder's fee and with pos being added? will you provide windows client?

Also, the tech details I see are purely from zerocoin details. Any technical details pertaining to this particular coin?

Yes. We will offer an overcoming proposal after seeing the two big problems that zcash has.

We found two big problems: On the one hand, an excessive (more than 20% of the supply the first four years) "founder rewards" to private investors and on the other his disastrous mining solution, not only by the slow start but because a few private investors have access to exclusive gpu miners, which are to ensure them the vast majority of the coins created. While other users will be content with an underperforming CPU miner. So, the private investors are only attracted by quick profits and will be the first to dump his excessive amount of coins to investors attracted by the technology presented for Zcash.

We will gradually add unique features that are not in zcash, like market or another community proposal. By the way, our group has a lot of contacts/influence, we are moving all our influences and making negotiations so that Ebitz will be available in the deep web from day 1, sponsored by a great market. We would be the only coin next to bitcoin to be used there.

I just found out that your tech details are word-by-word copy from zerocash project:

dfox101, read our thread, we are starting from zcash and do it a new version. So yes, we are based on zerocash.
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:53:28 PM

DeadBirdzz, because we are doing a new version of zcash using the zerocash protocol too. Please read all the ANN.

We found two big problems: On the one hand, an excessive (more than 20% of the supply the first four years) "founder rewards" to private investors and on the other his disastrous mining solution, not only by the slow start but because a few private investors have access to exclusive gpu miners, which are to ensure them the vast majority of the coins created. While other users will be content with an underperforming CPU miner. So, the private investors are only attracted by quick profits and will be the first to dump his excessive amount of coins to investors attracted by the technology presented for Zcash.

These two issues affected and continue to affect the state of zcash. That is why we want to offer an overcoming proposal without these problems.

dude just a couple posts above
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:56:23 PM

Hello, I would like to reserve Filipino Translation. Kindly confirm in here or through pm.. thanks

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:00:20 PM

Hello, I would like to reserve Filipino Translation. Kindly confirm in here or through pm.. thanks

Lets do it.

We already have guys working on: Russian - French - Filipino - Indonesian - German - Greek
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:13:48 PM

Nice gift!

Btw, i would like to reserve portuguese translation.

Pm me if you want this.

All the best

Good luck my friend,  i would like reserve italian translation only if dev send editable PSD
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:17:30 PM

Lets do it.

We already have guys working on: Russian - French - Filipino - Indonesian - German - Greek

I would like to reverse the Albanian translation, I have translated many things here in forum including the ICONOMI ANN which was successful too.

Since the OP is mostly on images it would be good if you could provide an editable version (maybe PSD) or any other way so when translating is done it should look good too as original one.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:42:19 PM

Nice gift!

Btw, i would like to reserve portuguese translation.

Pm me if you want this.

All the best

Good luck my friend,  i would like reserve italian translation only if dev send editable PSD

Sorry its already taken.

Lets do it.

I would like to reverse the Albanian translation, I have translated many things here in forum including the ICONOMI ANN which was successful too.

Since the OP is mostly on images it would be good if you could provide an editable version (maybe PSD) or any other way so when translating is done it should look good too as original one.

Lets do it, yes I will send you the PSD in a pm.

So, we already have guys working on: Russian - Portuguese - Italian - Albanian - French - Filipino - Indonesian - German - Greek
dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

DeadBirdzz, because we are doing a new version of zcash using the zerocash protocol too. Please read all the ANN.

These two issues affected and continue to affect the state of zcash. That is why we want to offer an overcoming proposal without these problems.

dude just a couple posts above

Removing 20% founder's reward is nothing new, zclassic (another zcash clone) already did it.  For possible hidden GPU miners, you will just need to change some parameters, so their compiled GPU miner will no longer work, again this is done by zclassic.

If you are going to add PoS to it then it is the only thing i see as new, in which case will you keep Lyra algo or change it to a different one?
kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:44:11 PM

please reserved indonesian translate

matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:57:57 PM

Going to invest, lost investment in zcash. Your coin is looking promising. Good luck dev..
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:55:45 PM

please reserved indonesian translate

Sorry, it was already taken.

Thanks

dfox101, yes we are moving to PoS, we think is a better solution.

If you or anyone want, please send me your email via pm and I will send you an invitation to our slack.

Bye!
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:22:11 AM

Nice designs, i will give you one change for the moment. Waiting to the start of the ICO.

extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:39:05 AM

Good graphics so far and the idea to takeover zcash but you said in your ANN that you are going to limit the ICO/sale. How much would that limit be? 200? 500? 1000? 2000? We need to know that. We dont need another overbought ico with thousands of btc. Maybe less than 1000 (or even less) is ok.

Yes, sorry for dont add this info on the ANN, we expected to discuss this in the early days with the users. 500 btc is a good limit, we dont need more than that. In any case, if we need more, we are going to use our own funds.

Another suggestions about this point?
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:53:42 AM

Any info on the developers behind this coin?
Also whats are the features you are planning to implement which are not supported by Zcash
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:11:23 AM

Good graphics so far and the idea to takeover zcash but you said in your ANN that you are going to limit the ICO/sale. How much would that limit be? 200? 500? 1000? 2000? We need to know that. We dont need another overbought ico with thousands of btc. Maybe less than 1000 (or even less) is ok.

Yes, sorry for dont add this info on the ANN, we expected to discuss this in the early days with the users. 500 btc is a good limit, we dont need more than that. In any case, if we need more, we are going to use our own funds.

Mmmm no opinion, for me its the same with limit or not. Maybe someone have another opinion. But I want to add one point, there is an "almost dead" project called emunie, they were going to make decentralized debit cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqE-7R8liMU If you can make something like this plus the tech behind zerocash and, even, integration with deep web markets this will be the hottest coin of the year.

Thanks for that, we will take a look.

Any info on the developers behind this coin?
Also whats are the features you are planning to implement which are not supported by Zcash

All the info abous us we are going to release is in the ANN.

"we belong to a european group of ethical hackers with enough notoriety and because we believe that the technology behind Zcash is the future in anonymity, our obvious step is to copy it but removing its corporate vestiges."

By the way, our group has a lot of contacts/influence, we are moving all our influences and making negotiations so that Ebitz will be available in the deep web from day 1, sponsored by a great market. We would be the only coin next to bitcoin to be used there.

To do that and working closely with the markets in the deep web we need to try to be anonymous, we dont want to be the next Ross Ulbricht. Our goals is to make this coin widely used, especially in the deep web because is the is the sector that really needs this technology and can help to spread the adoption really fast. Remember that the bitcoin in the first day progressed thanks to the deep web.

About our difference with zcash:

Plus that, we want to develop new features on top of ebitz like thezerg said, the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature.

Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:26:56 AM

Very honest op, to admit it is a bought account.  Grin  I see your 2 wp are not yours, will you publish your one real wp?
ebitz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:29:33 AM

Very honest op, to admit it is a bought account.  Grin  I see your 2 wp are not yours, will you publish your one real wp?

Hi, we are based on zerocash protocol and zcash. By the moment, it is not relevant to create our own wp with no news to it. Please read everything about our proposal and goals

Mmmm no opinion, for me its the same with limit or not. Maybe someone have another opinion. But I want to add one point, there is an "almost dead" project called emunie, they were going to make decentralized debit cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqE-7R8liMU If you can make something like this plus the tech behind zerocash and, even, integration with deep web markets this will be the hottest coin of the year.

Good point, we are going to search about that tech.

By the way, our group has a lot of contacts/influence, we are moving all our influences and making negotiations so that Ebitz will be available in the deep web from day 1, sponsored by a great market. We would be the only coin next to bitcoin to be used there.

This is the real deal, if you or your team make that this coin be on the deep web would be huge step.

Thanks!

If anyone want to be invited to our slack, please send me a pm with your email.

Bye
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 04:32:51 AM

I have been to 3 z version but I think this is the better one among the z coin version,it fixed everything that all those other version are lacking,I'm not surprise at all if Ebitz surpass what all the other have tried to accomplish..

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:55:24 AM

The dev has done ot well by being honest and transparent which are some of Ico's or new coins are lacking,this new crypto currency will definitely go a long way some of it's features are more than enough to make the investors participate in it's Ico.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: