Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:51:39 PM

Good graphics so far and the idea to takeover zcash but you said in your ANN that you are going to limit the ICO/sale. How much would that limit be? 200? 500? 1000? 2000? We need to know that. We dont need another overbought ico with thousands of btc. Maybe less than 1000 (or even less) is ok.

Yes, sorry for dont add this info on the ANN, we expected to discuss this in the early days with the users. 500 btc is a good limit, we dont need more than that. In any case, if we need more, we are going to use our own funds.

Another suggestions about this point?

Mmmm no opinion, for me its the same with limit or not. Maybe someone have another opinion. But I want to add one point, there is an "almost dead" project called emunie, they were going to make decentralized debit cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqE-7R8liMU If you can make something like this plus the tech behind zerocash and, even, integration with deep web markets this will be the hottest coin of the year.

I think that would be great if you can put a limit of 500/1000 btc, because there was a lot of recents ICO that was overbought with thousands of btc and when hit the market the price go down because of the lack demand. The best is start with a low market cap and go up gradually.

By the way, the project looks great, good graphics and idea/goals. If you can add the above feature would be great. Now spread the word.

In two weeks we will see how good this sale starts. For me part, I am in. I love the zcash tech but I hate his US company, founders rewards, slow starts, and so on. Bitcoin and his environment is about freedom.
Well to be honest I think there are few more who would say that that Zcash joke few days ago was a dissaster. I have lost lot of investment. Did not received my first payment from pool to exchange until now. I think that only few made it to make profit, mostly dev and their friends.. So I do believe that ERBITZ team is trying to make it the better way. Fingers cross

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:32:35 PM

join translation korea done sir pliss chek

thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1683212.0

pls sent my btc to adress :

1LgMSV3eSAmG8jquFq2Wn85UqzkDD9XvWk

thanks

Thanks for your work, more translations are coming.

WTF is this project?

We have Komodo already with Zcash + Security from  Notarization in Bitcoin network and + 4 others good stuff like Iguana, EasyDex, Pax and assetchains. With skilled devs and great team.

What is your advantages?
Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:14:00 AM

thanks

WTF is this project?

We have Komodo already with Zcash + Security from  Notarization in Bitcoin network and + 4 others good stuff like Iguana, EasyDex, Pax and assetchains. With skilled devs and great team.

What is your advantages?

I have nothing to do with this team but please dont talk about komodo. I really dont trust in that project, will be another unfinished jl777 project with no real use. This guys are promising this things:

More Info/FAQ

All the info abous us we are going to release is in the ANN.

"we belong to a european group of ethical hackers with enough notoriety and because we believe that the technology behind Zcash is the future in anonymity, our obvious step is to copy it but removing its corporate vestiges."

By the way, our group has a lot of contacts/influence, we are moving all our influences and making negotiations so that Ebitz will be available in the deep web from day 1, sponsored by a great market. We would be the only coin next to bitcoin to be used there.

To do that and working closely with the markets in the deep web we need to try to be anonymous, we dont want to be the next Ross Ulbricht. Our goals is to make this coin widely used, especially in the deep web because is the is the sector that really needs this technology and can help to spread the adoption really fast. Remember that the bitcoin in the first day progressed thanks to the deep web.

About our difference with zcash:

We found two big problems: On the one hand, an excessive (more than 20% of the supply the first four years) "founder rewards" to private investors and on the other his disastrous mining solution, not only by the slow start but because a few private investors have access to exclusive gpu miners, which are to ensure them the vast majority of the coins created. While other users will be content with an underperforming CPU miner. So, the private investors are only attracted by quick profits and will be the first to dump his excessive amount of coins to investors attracted by the technology presented for Zcash.

These two issues affected and continue to affect the state of zcash. That is why we want to offer an overcoming proposal without these problems.

Plus that, we want to develop new features on top of ebitz like thezerg said, the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature.

Mmmm no opinion, for me its the same with limit or not. Maybe someone have another opinion. But I want to add one point, there is an "almost dead" project called emunie, they were going to make decentralized debit cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqE-7R8liMU If you can make something like this plus the tech behind zerocash and, even, integration with deep web markets this will be the hottest coin of the year.

For me this is more than enough to give this project one chance.
You cant trust in anything you like. But Komodo is real project with a lot of completed features. And not only jl777 is involved in it. They have a big team with a good experience in cryptocurrencies. BTW Supernet have made 680 BTC from their last 3 investments.

" the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature" - lol.... No one in the world's Financial institution won't work with anonymous transactions..... all that they can do is create a system: SHITCOIN ->some illegal fiat exchange or offshore -> fiat....... I can say 5-10 of them right now Cheesy That is accepted bitcoin, eth, and ltc. How they will issue this debits cards without any financial services?) And which stores or ATM will accept them?)))
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:21:33 AM

thanks

WTF is this project?

What is your advantages?

You have not read the whole concept and what they are trying to accomplish,all the reason have been given in the announcement thread,there are thousands of other crypto currency here which are just pump and dump coin and nothing to offer,why go here and curse Ebitz

Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:26:26 AM

thanks

WTF is this project?

We have Komodo already with Zcash + Security from  Notarization in Bitcoin network and + 4 others good stuff like Iguana, EasyDex, Pax and assetchains. With skilled devs and great team.

What is your advantages?

You have not read the whole concept and what they are trying to accomplish,all the reason have been given in the announcement thread,there are thousands of other crypto currency here which are just pump and dump coin and nothing to offer,why go here and curse Ebitz
All ann partily is zcash  whitepaper. Btw we have ZCL that is the same as Zcash without founder's reward and it has a large community among it too. If you are another bought account pls go away. I asked a valid question. What is difference of this project from Zcash, ZCL, And Komodo?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:29:12 AM

Why is this thread self-moderated?  if you don't have anything to hide, or allow community to talk openly then there is most likely something wrong.

Is there a real BCT escrow? why no ico on exchange?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:37:33 AM

Reserve the Spanish translation for me, I will done it in few days hopefully.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:38:16 AM

thanks

WTF is this project?

We have Komodo already with Zcash + Security from  Notarization in Bitcoin network and + 4 others good stuff like Iguana, EasyDex, Pax and assetchains. With skilled devs and great team.

What is your advantages?

All ann partily is zcash  whitepaper. Btw we have ZCL that is the same as Zcash without founder's reward and it has a large community among it too. If you are another bought account pls go away. I asked a valid question. What is difference of this project from Zcash, ZCL, And Komodo?

Something wrong with your eyes I am not a bought account,I am wearing another coin signature campaign,all the information you need are already posted by the dev,you should be the one to go away

ebitz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:48:11 AM

Reserved, I will send you a pm right now.

Why is this thread self-moderated?  if you don't have anything to hide, or allow community to talk openly then there is most likely something wrong.

Placebo, we dont delete any messages. We did just in case the trolls or people who only want to insult come here. About the escrow, if we decide to use, we are going to work with SebastianJu because we already know him.

thanks

WTF is this project?

What is your advantages?

I have nothing to do with this team but please dont talk about komodo. I really dont trust in that project, will be another unfinished jl777 project with no real use. This guys are promising this things:

More Info/FAQ

"we belong to a european group of ethical hackers with enough notoriety and because we believe that the technology behind Zcash is the future in anonymity, our obvious step is to copy it but removing its corporate vestiges."

By the way, our group has a lot of contacts/influence, we are moving all our influences and making negotiations so that Ebitz will be available in the deep web from day 1, sponsored by a great market. We would be the only coin next to bitcoin to be used there.

To do that and working closely with the markets in the deep web we need to try to be anonymous, we dont want to be the next Ross Ulbricht. Our goals is to make this coin widely used, especially in the deep web because is the is the sector that really needs this technology and can help to spread the adoption really fast. Remember that the bitcoin in the first day progressed thanks to the deep web.

We found two big problems: On the one hand, an excessive (more than 20% of the supply the first four years) "founder rewards" to private investors and on the other his disastrous mining solution, not only by the slow start but because a few private investors have access to exclusive gpu miners, which are to ensure them the vast majority of the coins created. While other users will be content with an underperforming CPU miner. So, the private investors are only attracted by quick profits and will be the first to dump his excessive amount of coins to investors attracted by the technology presented for Zcash.

These two issues affected and continue to affect the state of zcash. That is why we want to offer an overcoming proposal without these problems.

Plus that, we want to develop new features on top of ebitz like thezerg said, the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature.

You cant trust in anything you like. But Komodo is real project with a lot of completed features. And not only jl777 is involved in it. They have a big team with a good experience in cryptocurrencies. BTW Supernet have made 680 BTC from their last 3 investments.

" the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature" - lol.... No one in the world's Financial institution won't work with anonymous transactions..... all that they can do is create a system: SHITCOIN ->some illegal fiat exchange or offshore -> fiat....... I can say 5-10 of them right now Cheesy That is accepted bitcoin, eth, and ltc. How they will issue this debits cards without any financial services?) And which stores or ATM will accept them?)))

Hi,

Please we dont want a war with another project. If you like more another, go with them. We are part of a european group of ethical hackers that want to create the perfect version to be used widely on deep web thanks to our contacts/influence.

As another user tell you, our first differenceswith zcash are two or three: - Change the algo to PoS / - Destroy the founder rewards / - We are not an US company.
But we want to add extra features that the community like it. The tech that thezerg comment is really disruptive, if we can combine that with zerocash anon would be amazing. Currently there is no coin with this type of technology, not even with bitcoin. This kind of cards will works without any central finance service. Take a look: https://forum.emunie.com/threads/decentralized-debit-cards.4449/

Bye

Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:00:58 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 04:49:52 PM by Skyrik

Reserved, I will send you a pm right now.

Why is this thread self-moderated?  if you don't have anything to hide, or allow community to talk openly then there is most likely something wrong.

Placebo, we dont delete any messages. We did just in case the trolls or people who only want to insult come here. About the escrow, if we decide to use, we are going to work with SebastianJu because we already know him.

thanks

WTF is this project?

What is your advantages?

More Info/FAQ

Hi,

Please we dont want a war with another project. If you like more another, go with them. We are part of a european group of ethical hackers that want to create the perfect version to be used widely on deep web thanks to our contacts/influence.

As another user tell you, our first differenceswith zcash are two or three: - Change the algo to PoS / - Destroy the founder rewards / - We are not an US company.
But we want to add extra features that the community like it. The tech that thezerg comment is really disruptive, if we can combine that with zerocash anon would be amazing. Currently there is no coin with this type of technology, not even with bitcoin. This kind of cards will works without any central finance service. Take a look: https://forum.emunie.com/threads/decentralized-debit-cards.4449/

Bye

This isn't the answer. Fishy project for me like opair. All the same.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.0 - also "decentralized debit cards". Just to warn you all. In our economy it's not possible guys Smiley
I can create video with various concept on it too.....
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:04:31 AM

Skyrik, we already give you our answers. If you dont like our idea, you can go to another place. But the debit cards is not our own idea, it was just a proposal made by thezerg.
Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:08:35 AM

Skyrik, we already give you our answers. If you dont like our idea, you can go to another place. But the debit cards is not our own idea, it was just a proposal made by thezerg.

And what is advantages of your project? apart of cutting off founder's reward? and pos algorithm.

All the same i saw in Komodo (komodo has 5% apr) and ZCL( no founders reward, also not a company in US). What is new in this project?

extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:14:19 AM

And what is advantages of your project? apart of cutting off founder's reward? and pos algorithm.

All the same i saw in Komodo (komodo has 5% apr) and ZCL( no founders reward, also not a company in US). What is new in this project?

Skyrik, here you can found your answer.

More Info/FAQ

All the personal info abous us we are going to release is in the ANN.

"we belong to a european group of ethical hackers with enough notoriety and because we believe that the technology behind Zcash is the future in anonymity, our obvious step is to copy it but removing its corporate vestiges", to be used widely on deep web thanks to our contacts/influence.  

We are part of a european group of ethical hackers that want to create the perfect version

Our solutions: - Change the algo to PoS / - Destroy the founder rewards / - We are not an US company.

Plus that, we want to develop new features on top of ebitz like thezerg said, the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature. But this is only want user suggestions, we are open to receive more feedback.

The tech that thezerg comment is really disruptive, if we can combine that with zerocash anon would be amazing. Currently there is no coin with this type of technology, not even with bitcoin. This kind of cards will works without any central finance service.
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:19:19 AM

you need to prove you have such alibity to do it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:20:34 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 01:49:58 AM by matejbilahora

Well there will always be such who are not satisfied and are spoils what is in preparation. This has been for all the time of crypto and not only that. I personaly will be supporting Ebitz because it is a good project and deserves support. Who does not like it, then it is up to him. We will see what will it brings and I would like to say as Vulcans say Live long and prosper (forgive me if you dont like that)..
Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:31:28 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 01:45:54 AM by Skyrik

Skyrik, here you can found your answer.

More Info/FAQ

All the personal info abous us we are going to release is in the ANN.

"we belong to a european group of ethical hackers with enough notoriety and because we believe that the technology behind Zcash is the future in anonymity, our obvious step is to copy it but removing its corporate vestiges", to be used widely on deep web thanks to our contacts/influence.  

We are part of a european group of ethical hackers that want to create the perfect version

Our solutions: - Change the algo to PoS / - Destroy the founder rewards / - We are not an US company.

Plus that, we want to develop new features on top of ebitz like thezerg said, the decentralized debit cards looks like a killer feature. But this is only want user suggestions, we are open to receive more feedback.

The tech that thezerg comment is really disruptive, if we can combine that with zerocash anon would be amazing. Currently there is no coin with this type of technology, not even with bitcoin. This kind of cards will works without any central finance service.
Ok. Waiting for full Ann. Need to know more about all project. How soon it will be available ?)
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:35:38 AM

Indonesian translation done

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1683373.new#new

EDIT : waiting for more details too
ebitz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:39:27 AM

Indonesian translation done

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1683373.new#new

EDIT : waiting for more details too

Acidx

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:42:32 AM

Interesting Project! Will keep a close eye on this!

Let me know if you want a translation for the Scandinavian Section in this forum. (Swedish)

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 02:48:12 AM

Any coin that tries to improve existing features from other coins are good in my opinion and any coin project that shows transparency in it's announcement is also good and has a big advantages on other coins that is being run by  newbies,this is a good coin to adopt an worthy to be added on trader's portfolio..

Note: I am not a bought account I am a yobit promoter,I am just supporting this coin,just like all the other coin with great potential..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: