Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:31:38 AM

But a whale can made 100 accounts and invest 100 btc, there is no effective way to limit the amount of investment allowed. For this a lot of users ask us to remove the 500 btc limit. We are still thinking about it and give our final decision during the weekend.

Lol man, you can limit the access per IP, when any user open an account on ico page you record the ip.

If a whale made 100 accounts with different IP, he deserve to have that accounts, but at least more people have the opportunity to invest in first hours.

Anyone can bypass a IP limitation right now. As we said before, it is not an efficient solution. Anyone with more than 10/20 btc knows how to modify their IP.

So agressive, i start to have my doubts about this coin  Grin

Can you post a pic of your wallet or a link for the explorer, we would like to see the genesis block, a link to the github, a link to download the wallet, any proof of existence of your coin.

It was not my intention to sound aggressive, but we have already evaluated that option in the past and it is not an effective solution. And not we can provide the info that you ask us. The wallet is not ready, the genesis block is not even mined, this things will be ready for the launch of the project. You can check our github, but we dont upload any code yet. We are the first zcash based project to change the algo to PoS, so we are not going to make available our code until our project will be released. To do otherwise would be to the detriment of our investors.

Hi Team,

First of all i wish the best for your project.

Even without having all the facts after reading all pages from start i can feel the sincerity and legitimacy of your efforts

I understand people's second thoughts for any new project and i think it is always welcome and at the end of the day it helps the project

Even in true love at some point you have to make a leap of faith.... (even for the faint hearted)

I have seen that you are probably covered with Greek translation from first thread pages but if you need any help or another pair of eyes in this language i am here to help. Just PM me...

Thanks and feel free to send me a pm with your email to be invited to our slack.

Bye

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:06:23 AM

I'm looking forward to see how much people will invest in the first two days. This project is really getting a lot of steam. As dev said more then 300 people already register on their website. I will throw a few BTCs on this one, if you see the marketcap of ZEC (what is infact 20% premine) then EBZ can have a nice marketcap in the coming months too. 500 BTC is like $350,000. There are a lot of coins that are worth a lot more then $350,000 and it is clear that this dev knows what he is talking about. You can read it based on his response on people questions. 

Personally on the escrow topic, dev can decide both options. People can invest via the website or use a escrow person, so in case that people don't trust the website then they are a safer with a escrow. I hope that the max amount invested in the coin will not increase or if it increase then just a little Wink I like to join another 7 BAGGER like LSK in the time Wink
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:14:42 AM

@Dev

I cannot found any information around the bounties... It is written that there are bounties for translations, signatures, etc. but i don't found the information on BCT nor on the website. How much coins are allocated for translations etc. Is there a BCT thread for the signatures?
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:26:28 AM

@Dev

I cannot found any information around the bounties... It is written that there are bounties for translations, signatures, etc. but i don't found the information on BCT nor on the website. How much coins are allocated for translations etc. Is there a BCT thread for the signatures?

Hi,

Well normally the peoples contact us with different proposal (marketing, translations, etc)..about the translations we have fixed price of 40 usd on btc for each one. About the signature campaign, the link is the first post too, but here you have: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1682519.0 For this task we are working with Avirunes for the management of the campaign and with Lutpin as the escrow (we have already sent him the funds - 4 BTC - to support the vast majority of the payments in the campaign. In case of exceeding, since they are weekly payments, the extra funds will be immediately sent to Lutpin).

Bye
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:54:58 AM

Since SebastianJu was the escrow for your "bought" Extrabyte account, why not use him again?

Also, maybe one of the conditions for the funds to be released should be the actual use of EBITZ by one of those DM since you seem pretty certain that this is in the bag.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:12:36 AM

DeadBirdzz, welcome!

As we said before, its a different situation for us. We use escrow two times (always with great results), first with SebastianJu and now with Lutpin for the signature campaign. But there are a small movements and we use our own private funds (we are not linked to them in anyway). We will give our final words during the weekend.

Bye
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:17:18 AM

DeadBirdzz, welcome!

As we said before, its a different situation for us. We use escrow two times (always with great results), first with SebastianJu and now with Lutpin for the signature campaign. But there are a small movements and we use our own private funds (we are not linked to them in anyway). We will give our final words during the weekend.

Bye

The way I see it, you people seem obviously serious about hitting all the targets you have set yourselves.

So if you guys are actually the real deal, you should have no issues agreeing to an escrow, irrespective of the amounts being raised.

In fact, having independent and reputable escrow(s) can only help you achieve your goals.

To me, it is really a no-brainer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:21:49 AM

Your coin is looking good. I'll be watching!

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:23:35 AM

DeadBirdzz, welcome!

Bye

The way I see it, you people seem obviously serious about hitting all the targets you have set yourselves.

So if you guys are actually the real deal, you should have no issues agreeing to an escrow, irrespective of the amounts being raised.

In fact, having a independent and reputable escrow(s) can only help you achieve your goals.

Yes, but our doubt about using it is not the fear of not doing what we say. The problems are different.

Our proposal is risky (-talking about the safety of our members-, our anon is really important) but we know that if we decide to dont use an escrow we will receive a much smaller amount of funds. There are many voices in our group. During the weekend we will make the announcement about the escrow and if we remove the limit or not (maybe an option could be to increase it).

Bye and thanks for your input
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:26:03 AM

DeadBirdzz, welcome!

Bye

In fact, having a independent and reputable escrow(s) can only help you achieve your goals.

Yes, but our doubt about using it is not the fear of not doing what we say. The problems are different.

Our proposal is risky (-talking about the safety of our members-, our anon is really important) but we know that if we decide to dont use an escrow we will receive a much smaller amount of funds. There are many voices in our group. During the weekend we will make the announcement about the escrow and if we remove the limit or not (maybe an option could be to increase it).

sorry, but I don't get those concerns about anonymity....

You can use an escrow and still be anonymous........

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:43:09 AM

DeadBirdzz, welcome!

Bye

sorry, but I don't get those concerns about anonymity....

You can use an escrow and still be anonymous........

I agree, you do not need to give your full details when you choose to go via an escrow route.

So please, dont use this BS reason.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:44:31 AM

DeadBirdzz, as we said there are different views in our group and we are aware of the disadvantage that would result in not using an escrow. But because of the nature of our proposal there is a certain disquiet to use an intermediary who keeps the funds. Having the use of Ebitz from the first moment in the DW can generate us many enemies, we dont want to be the next Ross Ulbricht. We know that SebastianJu or Lutpin are totally reliable but we are not sure that our plan, for the scope that it may have, is to everyone's liking. Let's hope it has been understood. We do not expect that everyone think like us, it's just our look. Each one must do their own risk assessment.

It is great to see this amount of external companies back up the Ebitz project and they even have a dark market inside, so big win.

I think that one of the biggest advantage of this project is that they are focusing on the real use of the coin and the ways to attrack more money/investments. This is great, a product to be successful must know how to sell itself. Like Steve Jobs who just sell the ideas of Dennis Ritchie or Thomas Edison with Nikola Tesla. The industry only takes existing ideas/tech (Zcash) and improves them and makes them attractive so that their use becomes massive. (Ebitz).

My opinion about the limit is that the best is remove it, the investors will decide if this project collect 100-500-1000 btc, it is an open sale.

Thank you for your perspective on our project.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:49:02 AM

For me to invest, i need

• a cap of 500 BTC

• reputable escrow

Count me out otherwise. DOnt know why people are obsessed with increasing the ICO cap. lower ICO cap means higher potential to grow you noobs. And the OP clearly said that 500 BTC is enough why increase it.
I agree as I have seen some overbought ICOs have not produced the desired results.Why invite more funds when they are not required?With small cap ICO will be over much earlier giving time to devs to start working on development earlier.It also ensure only serious investors involvement in the project

thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:51:19 AM

when early twitter campaign is work
and how much reward follow twitter campaign
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:58:13 AM

For me to invest, i need

• a cap of 500 BTC

• reputable escrow

Count me out otherwise. DOnt know why people are obsessed with increasing the ICO cap. lower ICO cap means higher potential to grow you noobs. And the OP clearly said that 500 BTC is enough why increase it.
I agree as I have seen some overbought ICOs have not produced the desired results.Why invite more funds when they are not required?With small cap ICO will be over much earlier giving time to devs to start working on development earlier.It also ensure only serious investors involvement in the project

Yes, I think like you. I am not in favor of an ICO without limits. From the beginning the idea was to limit it, so that it does not end up overbought as it has happened in many recent projects. Maybe one option is to raise the limit or leave it like this.

when early twitter campaign is work
and how much reward follow twitter campaign

For the twitter campaign we are using TVE (https://theviralexchange.com/), we set each campaign and we see his evolution. In the most expensive campaign, we paid 40 viral points per action.
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:15:18 PM

DeadBirdzz, as we said there are different views in our group and we are aware of the disadvantage that would result in not using an escrow. But because of the nature of our proposal there is a certain disquiet to use an intermediary who keeps the funds. Having the use of Ebitz from the first moment in the DW can generate us many enemies, we dont want to be the next Ross Ulbricht. We know that SebastianJu or Lutpin are totally reliable but we are not sure that our plan, for the scope that it may have, is to everyone's liking. Let's hope it has been understood. We do not expect that everyone think like us, it's just our look. Each one must do their own risk assessment.

It is great to see this amount of external companies back up the Ebitz project and they even have a dark market inside, so big win.

I think that one of the biggest advantage of this project is that they are focusing on the real use of the coin and the ways to attrack more money/investments. This is great, a product to be successful must know how to sell itself. Like Steve Jobs who just sell the ideas of Dennis Ritchie or Thomas Edison with Nikola Tesla. The industry only takes existing ideas/tech (Zcash) and improves them and makes them attractive so that their use becomes massive. (Ebitz).

My opinion about the limit is that the best is remove it, the investors will decide if this project collect 100-500-1000 btc, it is an open sale.

Sorry, no, I am not buying this crap about your security and an intermediary keeping the funds.

Having an escrow is key.

That DM spiel can all be true but it could also be all a bunch of hot air.......

Also, if that were the case, why wouldn't that Dark Market that wants to use EBITZ give you the funds directly themselves if they are that interested?

If they are that concerned about their security and that of their customers, they would do that in a heart beat....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Flins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:17:09 PM

For me to invest, i need

• a cap of 500 BTC

• reputable escrow

Not to mention the fact that when some new project requires 1000, 2000 BTC or >, people are reticent, thinking it is SCAM, Ebitz team congratulations by the planning.

Same here. 500 btc cap for me to invest.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:21:25 PM

Sorry, no, I am not buying this crap about your security and an intermediary keeping the funds.

Having an escrow is key.

That DM spiel can all be true but it could also be all a bunch of hot air.......

Also, if that were the case, why wouldn't that Dark Market that wants to use EBITZ give you the funds directly themselves if they are that interested?

If they are that concerned about their security and that of their customers, they would do that in a heart beat....

It's a pity you think so, but we knew from the beginning that our proposal would not like everyone.

About the dw, It is quite the opposite, it is precisely because we have the contacts and the agreements that we need to create a proposal open to the public to give legitimacy to Ebitz. We do not want to create a closed sale like it was the case of Zcash but an open proposal for any user, that is the nature of Ebitz. It would do no good to create a closed proposal, it would have no use.

If you have another question feel free to ask here or if want to be in our slack please send me a pm with your email.

Bye
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:25:10 PM

Nope, the way I see it, the route for you to raise those 500 BTC should really be simple.

1. You get reputable escrower(s) in place.

2. You do your ICO successfully and raise your 500 BTC.

3. You deliver on that DM integration.

4. Escrower releases the funds

5. Hookers and Blow all round.

SIMPLES.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:26:54 PM

Nope, the way I see it, the route for you to raise those 500 BTC should really be simple.

1. You get reputable escrower(s) in place.

2. You do your ICO successfully and raise your 500 BTC.

3. You deliver on that DM integration.

4. Escrower releases the funds

5. Hookers and Blow all round.

SIMPLES.

We appreciate your suggestion and we will keep it in mind. I ask you to wait until the weekend for our final decision. If our decision does not please you, you are free not to invest in us.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: