Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:08:24 AM

Two days left and then ICO will start. Very important to get in the first wave as you will already have a nice discount.

25% discount. Lets make it simple: ICO price is 100 sats, so you can buy it at 75 sats. If it hit 200 sats then the late ICO investors earn 100% but you at your 75 sats will earn 166% profit, so that is 66% more profit then people that join at the end. Lets say it hit 300sats then late ICO investors earn 200% but you will earn 300% profit Wink

I have the feeling this ICO will reach the goal of 500 Btc in the first two hours.

We need an ico countdown.

That would be really, really, really fast Smiley but a ico countdown is important because of those 25% discount, as I said those 25% discount is in fact a lot more then just 25% if it move higher then you are earning a lot more then the late investors, and even if it wouldl move lower you will still be in profit as the late investors will not sell with a lose and you still have 25% in the pocket. A investment of 1 BTC then it means 0.25 BTC profit, and that is a pretty nice amount in $ Smiley
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:12:48 PM

1. Roadmap

2. Solution to Zcash Problems

3. Alliances

4. Escrow

5. DarkWeb Connections

TheKB, how are you?, let me answer you each point:

1) About our development roadmap, as we said we are using the zcash code with three changes. This changes are particularly important and will allow the expansion of our project and his extensive use in dw. Zcash weaknesses were detected to create a better version. Plus to fork each zcash updates, we will add our own features to our project, not included in Zcash. We are not thinking about that, because is not the most important right now. We are open to suggestions like thezerg did. His suggestion is still valid and we will study about that. By the way we are open to more suggestions.

2) Sorry but I don havet answer for this, what is your specific question? 5% is really low amount of premine (the majority of project take 10-20 % as premine) and will be in a public address, so everyone could see if we spend it or not. The founder rewards on Zcash generate a sales pressure hard to maintain.

3) The agreements reached with each particular company will not be disclosed as it is obvious. But if you doubt the legitimacy of them you can consult with any of the companies named for the moment. We made a tweet to announce it and as far I know will be RT or comment for this companies to give it legitimacy (EDIT: Check https://twitter.com/BitLox/status/801621601280258049 - https://twitter.com/CoolBitXCOO/status/801697785300992000). More agreements will be revealed in the coming weeks. This is to create an ecosystem for Ebitz from the first day and to have a real use (and not be another useless coin).

4) It does not make sense, they are two different things. For the move we made with SebastianJu we use our own private funds and was a pretty low amount. If we reach our goal and we continue with our plans we will make some enemies for the nature of our proposal and that can become a witch hunt that we want to avoid. As we said before in our group are different views about this. But we have not made our final decision yet. During the weekend will be published our final decision. If our decision does not convince you simply do not invest in our solution.

5) It is quite the opposite, it is precisely because we have the contacts and the agreements that we need to create a proposal open to the public to give legitimacy to Ebitz. We do not want to create a closed sale like it was the case of Zcash but an open proposal for any user, that is the nature of Ebitz. It would do no good to create a closed proposal, it would have no use. As you know, we established a limit of 500 btc that we expect to achieve but still that amount is not excessive for the nature of our project. And as we said, we will contribute with our own funds (as we have already done) for the development of Ebitz.

Its a pleasure answer your questions, this will help to other users too.

Bye

Good answer! following this thread closely.

Hope to see ebitz team can add more features that aren't with the rest of the anon coins.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:15:54 PM

Two days left and then ICO will start. Very important to get in the first wave as you will already have a nice discount.

25% discount. Lets make it simple: ICO price is 100 sats, so you can buy it at 75 sats. If it hit 200 sats then the late ICO investors earn 100% but you at your 75 sats will earn 166% profit, so that is 66% more profit then people that join at the end. Lets say it hit 300sats then late ICO investors earn 200% but you will earn 300% profit Wink

Is there any strategy when will be listed EBZ, in which exchange for the first time?

My first time that I invested in ICO was iconomi so I think to invest here too, hope people will buy EBZ even after the ico ends like in Iconomi.
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:24:51 PM

No. the main concern is... everything is on paper. there is no wallet .. genesis block.. whitepaper... etc.  which is a concern..

howerver, ther are a couple of hardware wallet companies seeming to show interest in this project. i wonder what they based their trust on, but it is verifiable from Bitlox site -> twitter link -> Ebitz reference

so i am very keenly looking at it but trying to connect the dots. i hope it turns out to be as good a coin as the Dev team proclaims to be!

We have asked them for technical details, but none have been forthcoming. Since we have already been in the planning stages for supporting cash, it's not difficult to support these guys.
I cannot vouch for the veracity of any of their claims.

no answer for this ...
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:01:33 PM

Escrow?
andaristastore

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

https://t.me/jojotequila

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:15:15 PM

yeah, We need an ico countdown.

my whatsapp +6285246232232
donnatello

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:21:38 PM

25% bonus, not 25% discount. It works out to 20% discount.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 01:53:36 PM

Is there any strategy when will be listed EBZ, in which exchange for the first time?

My first time that I invested in ICO was iconomi so I think to invest here too, hope people will buy EBZ even after the ico ends like in Iconomi.

I don't think Icobid wil encounter listing this on majot exchanges especially Yobit,we already have a community here if we submit it on exchange with voting flatform,once the flatform has been rolling I'm sure the it's value will increase.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:40:56 PM

How are you planning to bring ebitz to deep web, we need more info on this.
Our first move is be listed in one of the biggest market (we already made the agreement but for security reasons we can disclose the name of the market)

Which security reasons? We will find out soon anyway so why not tell which market it is? i want to invest but there is something that i not trust yet. Need more indicators, devs are not known, we dont know which features going to be on top of zcash, they dont tell which market has been accepted ebitz (one of the biggest deep web markets they say), they only ask 500 btc, will it be enough to commit to this project?

Also when do you start working on the project?

I have a feeling they havent any agreement with one of the biggest markets.
Demarsac

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:38:03 PM

Our first move is be listed in one of the biggest market (we already made the agreement but for security reasons we can disclose the name of the market)

Which security reasons? We will find out soon anyway so why not tell which market it is? i want to invest but there is something that i not trust yet. Need more indicators, devs are not known, we dont know which features going to be on top of zcash, they dont tell which market has been accepted ebitz (one of the biggest deep web markets they say), they only ask 500 btc, will it be enough to commit to this project?

This sounds very negative for someone that has Ebitz all over his signature
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 03:59:36 PM

Waiting for it. Surely will get my attention.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

Roaming in the Services section I stumble this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685660.msg16990933#msg16990933

This guy is asking a coin creation service if he can fork ebitz.
It's to early but a plan to clone Ebitz is on the way.

extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:28:00 PM

We expect to be launch in a few exchanges from the day 1. A lot of them only ask for fixed amount in btc to be listed.

Escrow?

As we said before, we will announce our decision later today.

No. the main concern is... everything is on paper. there is no wallet .. genesis block.. whitepaper... etc.  which is a concern..

howerver, ther are a couple of hardware wallet companies seeming to show interest in this project. i wonder what they based their trust on, but it is verifiable from Bitlox site -> twitter link -> Ebitz reference

so i am very keenly looking at it but trying to connect the dots. i hope it turns out to be as good a coin as the Dev team proclaims to be!

We have asked them for technical details, but none have been forthcoming. Since we have already been in the planning stages for supporting cash, it's not difficult to support these guys.
I cannot vouch for the veracity of any of their claims.

no answer for this ...

We already said that our code will not be upload until the release. You can check our github, but we dont upload any code yet. We are the first zcash based project to change the algo to PoS, so we are not going to make available our code until our project will be released. To do otherwise would be to the detriment of our investors.

I have the feeling this ICO will reach the goal of 500 Btc in the first two hours.

We need an ico countdown.

That would be really, really, really fast Smiley but a ico countdown is important because of those 25% discount, as I said those 25% discount is in fact a lot more then just 25% if it move higher then you are earning a lot more then the late investors, and even if it wouldl move lower you will still be in profit as the late investors will not sell with a lose and you still have 25% in the pocket. A investment of 1 BTC then it means 0.25 BTC profit, and that is a pretty nice amount in $ Smiley

Yes, this project it is generating a lot of expectation for his features, marketing and goals. 500 btc is a pretty easy amount for this ICO but I dont expect that they will reach that amount in the first day.

Thanks for the support to everyone.

yeah, We need an ico countdown.

An user from the slack made this: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20161128T13&p0=1440&font=cursive&csz=1 we will try to made a another one for the bonus phases.

Netnox, welcome!

There are a lot of good reasons to not disclose the name of the market until the launch, one of them is to protect the market in case the sale dont reach enough btc (we will not set a minimum but we need enough funds to comply with the agreements), another is to protect us from trolls, ddos during the sale from users & investors from other markets (of which they are direct competitors) and so on. The situation is not as simple as you may think. On the features to develop on top of the code, we are not focusing on that for the moment. The current focus is on correcting the three big problems found in the Zcash approach and creating an attractive product for use in the DW. In order to generate a demand for incoming money to Ebitz.

About the limit of 500 btc, a lot of users ask us for remove the limit. The truth is that with more funds, we could hire more developers, generate more promotion and make more agreements. But from a beginning our idea was to limit the sale, to avoid an overbought that would harm the initial investors. That is why, in the announcement that we will make later today we will establish our decision, which will be to maintain the current limit or increase it, but not remove it.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:29:21 PM

That's why we said this:

"We already said that our code will not be upload until the release. You can check our github, but we dont upload any code yet. We are the first zcash based project to change the algo to PoS, so we are not going to make available our code until our project will be released. To do otherwise would be to the detriment of our investors."
donnatello

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:12:20 PM

Oh no. Beware!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

Oh no. Beware!!

Everybody can fork a coin, but that doesn't mean that that coin will be worth something...people can launch daily a Zero Knowledge proof coin but not everybody will buy. Ebitz is different, you can see that there is a lot of interest in the coin, you can see that this person running the thread knows what he is talking about, etc, etc.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Oh no. Beware!!

Everybody can fork a coin, but that doesn't mean that that coin will be worth something...people can launch daily a Zero Knowledge proof coin but not everybody will buy. Ebitz is different, you can see that there is a lot of interest in the coin, you can see that this person running the thread knows what he is talking about, etc, etc.

I'll go in the original,dev has put a lot of effort here,if this coin become successful,we will see a lot of clone in the future,but it would take a talented developer and admin to run a coin

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:47:53 PM

Oh no. Beware!!

I'll go in the original,dev has put a lot of effort here,if this coin become successful,we will see a lot of clone in the future,but it would take a talented developer and admin to run a coin

indeed... there are a lot of examples of bad clones... remember the first coin that deliver something unique will be worth a lot, the clones will never hit the same interest Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:13:16 PM

Another clone.

ZClassic (ZCL) is already on the market - zclassic.org. Community version of ZCash without any taxes.
It is already in Bittrex & CCEX

Wrong thread Wink
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:50:08 PM

Thanks for reminding.I am very excited and looking forward to get first day bonus.Just one more day to go

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: