Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Melnik
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1029

MN HOSTING

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:31:27 PM

Hello guys! nice project!
Just for understanding: how 3% is possible if total supply is limited to 21 mill.?
How many coins will be created initially?

extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:21:47 AM

Two days left and then ICO will start. Very important to get in the first wave as you will already have a nice discount.

25% discount. Lets make it simple: ICO price is 100 sats, so you can buy it at 75 sats. If it hit 200 sats then the late ICO investors earn 100% but you at your 75 sats will earn 166% profit, so that is 66% more profit then people that join at the end. Lets say it hit 300sats then late ICO investors earn 200% but you will earn 300% profit Wink
Thanks for reminding.I am very excited and looking forward to get first day bonus.Just one more day to go

Yes, that is, it is very few hours before the sale begins.

Hello guys! nice project!
Just for understanding: how 3% is possible if total supply is limited to 21 mill.?
How many coins will be created initially?

Hi,

The initial coin are 21 million but we have 3% annual interest (you will receive it if you stake your coins), because we change the algo from PoW to PoS. Read more: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

Roaming in the Services section I stumble this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685660.msg16990933#msg16990933

This guy is asking a coin creation service if he can fork ebitz.
It's to early but a plan to clone Ebitz is on the way.

Oh no. Beware!!

Everybody can fork a coin, but that doesn't mean that that coin will be worth something...people can launch daily a Zero Knowledge proof coin but not everybody will buy. Ebitz is different, you can see that there is a lot of interest in the coin, you can see that this person running the thread knows what he is talking about, etc, etc.

I'll go in the original,dev has put a lot of effort here,if this coin become successful,we will see a lot of clone in the future,but it would take a talented developer and admin to run a coin

indeed... there are a lot of examples of bad clones... remember the first coin that deliver something unique will be worth a lot, the clones will never hit the same interest Wink

Thanks for your feedback. But is a good signal that external users are analyzing the idea of copying our code.

Bye
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:24:38 AM

We all know that some people are inquiring about cloning Ebitz,when the ICO is finished and the source is available,we will see people cloning Ebitz but since Ebitz has already built a community and generate huge interest I doubt if they are going to be successful like what Ebitz is now enjoying.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:55:49 AM

We all know that some people are inquiring about cloning Ebitz,when the ICO is finished and the source is available,we will see people cloning Ebitz but since Ebitz has already built a community and generate huge interest I doubt if they are going to be successful like what Ebitz is now enjoying.

100% correct....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:56:10 AM

One day left.... wondering how much will join in the first hours...
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:06:57 AM

i'm waiting for your Red post soon after the ico Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:14:43 AM

The ICO owners own almost all coins so, it is something different then dev owning all coins, don't you think? Wink
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:45:02 AM

The ICO owners own almost all coins so, it is something different then dev owning all coins, don't you think? Wink

some here think 500 btc is nothing but i expect at least a working gui windows wallet for 500 btc

working wallet / working Block explorer /trusted set up (how it was done)/ coin delivery = then release escrow

its not much to ask for but dev seems to think escrow means death sentence 

if some one buys smith and wesson 38 special and kills some one.. smith and wesson not going to jail

how about an escrow with the simple terms i wrote? what do you think placibo?
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:46:44 AM

Alarm clock already set for monday morning.

Can't wait to see how it will goes.
aarturka

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:28:45 AM

actually you can upload your code a few hours before the ico starts without risking that someone may outpace you
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:33:51 AM

Yes only one day, damn i really want to invest around 4-5 btc but without Escrow, i think i only afford to lose around .25 btc,

Is a gamble, i lose months ago on deClouds ICO Scam, a coin with nice idea, nice graphics, nice op, nice web and nice ico page, active dev, and Escrow with multisign, but all that shit turn into Scam. And the dev just delete all evidence he delete the op thread, the web page and the ico web page. Is very hard to invest in a coin with annonymous developers, thats so 2014, things have changed since then.

Investors be careful, only invest what you can afford to lose.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:00:27 AM

some here think 500 btc is nothing but i expect at least a working gui windows wallet for 500 btc

working wallet / working Block explorer /trusted set up (how it was done)/ coin delivery = then release escrow

if some one buys smith and wesson 38 special and kills some one.. smith and wesson not going to jail

I have been doing a lot of escrows for coins so they can always contact me for being their escrow person... Personally i think both options would be the best. This is what happened with OPair too, ok, OPair destroy their coin because of the mess that they created, but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:02:23 AM

Yes only one day, damn i really want to invest around 4-5 btc but without Escrow, i think i only afford to lose around .25 btc,

Is a gamble, i lose months ago on deClouds ICO Scam, a coin with nice idea, nice graphics, nice op, nice web and nice ico page, active dev, and Escrow with multisign, but all that shit turn into Scam. And the dev just delete all evidence he delete the op thread, the web page and the ico web page. Is very hard to invest in a coin with annonymous developers, thats so 2014, things have changed since then.

Investors be careful, only invest what you can afford to lose.

A escrow only hold the BTCs and send out the coins, so it doesn't prevent any scams or so.There can be some agreements with escrow and dev to hold the coins at a certain point, but most of the time the investors want to get their coins at soon as possible.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:16:35 AM

I have been doing a lot of escrows for coins so they can always contact me for being their escrow person... Personally i think both options would be the best. This is what happened with OPair too, ok, OPair destroy their coin because of the mess that they created, but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.

Honestly, how can you say for sure?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:23:01 AM

Did you not notice the mess that OPair dev created? Cheesy then you really need to read the thread, he destroy a wonderful coin be acting like that. I know that early investors will have some good profit here... as dev also said they are in talk with a major exchange... so Poloniex, Bittrex, C-CEX, Yobit? We will see which one it will be, but at the moment everything looks nice here Wink
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:40:38 AM

taking note of this may buy some
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:43:52 AM

but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.

Did you not notice the mess that OPair dev created? Cheesy then you really need to read the thread, he destroy a wonderful coin be acting like that. I know that early investors will have some good profit here... as dev also said they are in talk with a major exchange... so Poloniex, Bittrex, C-CEX, Yobit? We will see which one it will be, but at the moment everything looks nice here Wink

So far there is very little info to make a direct comparison with
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:06:28 AM

but this coin is run a lot better then OPair.

So far there is very little info to make a direct comparison with

There was a post from dev saying that they were in talk with a major exchange for listing...
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 10:26:38 AM

You don't need escrow for this coin Idol, you have placebo's word on it.
escrow is a death sentence, it will hold the team back from getting the btc.
and you know in today's world no btc no development.
Also the wallet is like 6 or 7 on the roadmap, why make the devs wait so long for the btc?
They are not asking much, only 500 btc, that's pocket change for such a great project.
So in short, use that Smith&Wesson 38 Special and shoot yourself in the foot.  /s

cungursia

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:57:12 AM

join blog sir

https://coins.newbium.com/post/5240-ebitz-open-sale

pliss chek my pm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: