Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60202 times)
yakafi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

Buy now because the future of bitcoin is bright, believe that more people will trust bitcoin and when that happens the bitcoin will continue to increase its value and we will all be benefited as it will give us profit in the future.

today the prices is going down, you can buy it to investing for long therm.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:37:55 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

today bitcoin is going down, its the right time to buy it. bitcoin is very prospective and profitable. you could get alot income in 4 month.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:34 AM

You should but bitcoin now, if you want to live a good life in the future. We have learned the lesson already about bitcoin in the past few years. Bitcoin is increasing its value, we should buy bitcoin now, and don't mind it would be a lot of income in the future.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:42 AM

Buy now because the future of bitcoin is bright, believe that more people will trust bitcoin and when that happens the bitcoin will continue to increase its value and we will all be benefited as it will give us profit in the future.

You are right .Bitcoin is a Currency. Its value constantly changes. Those who strongly believe that Bitcoin's price  will increase , they will buy Bitcoin. When its value increases, they can earn good profits. Bitcoin's value increases when its demand increases. Bitcoin earns a lot of profits because you have achieved success in life. Bitcoin can change your life. Now, Bitcoin is worth less. The price will rise soon after. So, to earn more profit, Bitcoin is buying low prices for many more profits.

Bitcoin price right now more than 50% lower than peak price. I think its time to buy and collecting bitcoin with lower price. Recently, expert from saxobank said that bitcoin price will become $100k and its happen maybe on end this year. Hope that prediction become truth

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:04:57 AM

A very simple reason why I should buy bitcoin. Here is a very supportive and profitable place for me to invest, the market price is now down, I can buy a lot of coins at a cheap price. Then when the price rises, the investment I have will grow. And my capital will come back in multiples.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

Because its Dam Pure Profit. We know that by every bitcoin halving the bitcoin price will double ( its not a Rule its a logic ) it will not get doubled in a single day it will take some time but sure it will show the effect. So don't wait for it to happen be prepared and start buying all the bitcoins you can. You can buy 1$ every day so like this you will have 30$ in a month and so on dont just read my post go and start your savings now
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

I do not like bank involvement in crypto. Because when the bank is involved, they will change the order of the crypto world a lot. ICO projects will be affected first.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

you must buy bitcoin now because when the price goes up the oppurtunity of earn a lot of money will be waste thats why you have to buy bitcoin now to earn money
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

if you need a reason then it is that bitcoine prices are lowered that will make your investments profitable
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:46:05 AM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

when the bitcoin price was going down, I buy it to invest. It is a great time to do it.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

because in three years ago bitcoin is a good investment, I choose bitcoin for my investing in crypto. It is safe and easy.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale. it is my reason why I should buy bitcoin. I has bought bitcoin in 3 years, it is very profitable.
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

Good time to buy as you said so yes bitcoin price is not very high it can be bought very easily because it is affordable and we can buy bitcoin, increasing demand of bitcoin is making it famous and high in price, today price is not very high we can buy it but after few month it will be more than double so then you will be regret for not buying bitcoin at low price, you will have to buy bitcoin to make your status better and to improve your income for saving your future.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

My reason why I should buy Bitcoin now is that Bitcoin has good prospects for the future and in the future, the Bitcoin price is sure to be very promising. And now is a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin again dropped and has not risen as high as late last year. If I have a very large capital, I will definitely buy as much Bitcoin as possible.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

I future bitcoin is very prospective and give alof profit. it is easy and fastly. so, it 'is right to buy bitcoin now when the price is down.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

Good time to buy as you said so yes bitcoin price is not very high it can be bought very easily because it is affordable and we can buy bitcoin, increasing demand of bitcoin is making it famous and high in price, today price is not very high we can buy it but after few month it will be more than double so then you will be regret for not buying bitcoin at low price, you will have to buy bitcoin to make your status better and to improve your income for saving your future.

The price will rise, if we have extra money to buy, we should not think twice because the price is at dip already.
What we will have in the future is profit and we will definitely enjoy it, never doubt the strength of bitcoin and convince yourself that time will come a big pump will arrive.

STUDENTCOIN