Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
buldog16

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

we all know that market is blooding.
but we still can life in the good  prediction.
do you; still remember when bitcoin increase so high,
many people hope and pray that the price will be down  so that they can buy it again.
and all is happen Smiley
just buy if you have more money and hold, we still have a great prediction later.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

This period in time is just one of the anticipated time to buy Bitcoin. I am doing so not just because everybody are baying, holding on to it and waiting till speculative and actualizing period of bitcoin high prices surfaces. I am as well  equally going to buy Bitcoin off the hand  of those that are dumping it with no positive minds about Bitcoin . They are not having good feelings about/ towards the coin other than to most of the time gain out of it and dispose it at crucial period of low prices just as recently,
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

the reason why you should buy bitcoin i think bitcoin have a high price that you can earn bitcoin only

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

I think the only reason why you should buy bitcoins now is its price, the price now is very low but you must consider that this downfall may not over yet. I think this downfall will still continue and it will reach $4000 or even lower than that. But buying now is good, you'll still get enough profit when the bitcoin price increases again soon.
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

There are so many reason why we should buy bitcoin now. Aside from the system it has, the unique features, the concepts, the anonymity, flexibility, safe and secured. Those are the benefits that we can get it from bitcoin aside from the price value will get high it can be a weeks, a months, or years it will surely increase, that's why we need to hold it and wait for the right time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

while the prices is on a dump ? not sure though but i think investing in bitcoin anytime of the year is still profitable even though its prices might be higher compared to past days because couple of months after it will always reach new all time high.
just like today.bitcoin reaches $9,000 again isnt this a signal of the  return of the comeback?when bitcoin price is in five digits,and closes to $20,000 what do you think guys?
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

There are so many reason why we should buy bitcoin now. Aside from the system it has, the unique features, the concepts, the anonymity, flexibility, safe and secured. Those are the benefits that we can get it from bitcoin aside from the price value will get high it can be a weeks, a months, or years it will surely increase, that's why we need to hold it and wait for the right time.
The reason why we buy bitcoin right now it is because of the status of bitcoin,the prices is on dump which you can probably buy a cheaper crypto and wait for the right time to sell in large prices in order to gain more profit .
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

I think the people who are currently online to prove the rationality of buying Bitcoins do not need. This is a developing industry to invest in it is very profitable. And this is confirmed by the banks

For all investor it is now the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is already affordable at this moment.and its a greet oppurtunity to us so we have to grab this .because when the time comes and the status prices of bitcoin is going up higher so the price of bitcoin is more volatile and we gain alot of money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

If you take the present time, then the reason is simply that its price is reduced and the purchase will be profitable because of this, but this is my opinion
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

You shouldn't buy bitcoins, let us more money to get and keep thinking and wating man Grin Grin
Honetstly when you will undertand how many opportunites did you waste you will be confused.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Buying bitcoin now for me is a good time for us to do it and hold for several months.. because the adoption rate will go higher, if you invest in it now you can make a good profit in the future
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

In actual i don't think that we should have any argument to have bitcoin or buy bitcoin , Because big big  banking sectors are making us more pianful to have declaration about bitcoin that bitcoin is not safe and it should be terminate and also bitcoin is a dangourous online assets for the money of the common people who want invest in bitcoin .
But at another side many are the banks which are in favour of the bitcoin to use not only in online but also in offline .
So don't get confuse in these both types of the views about the bitcoin by the banking industries .
You should have believe with bitcoin and then invest for the profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

Buying bitcoin now for me is a good time for us to do it and hold for several months.. because the adoption rate will go higher, if you invest in it now you can make a good profit in the future
The reason why its good to buy bitcoin now is because its market value is very low and affordable that almost anyone can reach, so far bitcoin still the most popular coin regardless of its current value and mostly people around the globe trusted it. The essence of buying now is to have a good profit as soon as its value back to the track.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

The reason why its good to buy bitcoin now is because its market value is very low and affordable that almost anyone can reach, so far bitcoin still the most popular coin regardless of its current value and mostly people around the globe trusted it. The essence of buying now is to have a good profit as soon as its value back to the track.
Buying now is certainly very profitable because I'm convinced that someday the price of bitcoin becomes expensive, I believe that the current decline will not last long so we immediately see the skyrocketing bitcoin price.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

If you all understand bitcoin I think you alone have a reason why you buy bitcoin as an example to buy bitcoin for a mere profit or investment is reasonable. I myself have thought of buying for a profit
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

I buy bitcoin to get profits one of them by way of trading and investment hold for long term and I feel that in the world of cryptocurrency it is fun and profitable, I'm not really interested in whether banks want to adopt blockchain technology or whether they are applying blockchain technology to their services.

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

First and foremost reason due to which i want to buy bitcoin is the online use of this if we need to order some software and some services for this the bitcoin currency is very good and valuable in the market. The second reason due to which i want to buy bitcoin is the price increases in the present time and if we have a good reserve of this currency then the future sale will be good for some portion of bitcoin.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

Only those people who are doing trading or trading minded are trying to buy more and more bitcoin now the reason behind it is that as they buy now coins and hold them for a time when price again bump then they sell coins and earn huge amount of money that is why they are buying now more coins.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

It is a good time now to buy bitcoin, in few years later many expert predict that bitcoin will reach 1000$ and so it will be great if you keep bitcoin as your investment, and many banking sector already aware of bitcoin existence, so in the future we will see more sector adapting bitcoin

The main reason why it is good to buy now is because of the profit that we can earn when bitcoin rises its price. As of now, bitcoin price is still low( unlike last December last year ). Buy more now, hodl and be patient. For sure, more profits awaits for you.😊😊

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

Many reasons why we should buy bitcoin, people mostly prefer to hold bitcoin in the sense to earn profits after a target period of wait. Even more 50% investors among them do not know what is the main reason to adopt bitcoin, still they buy and hold for only profit achievement. I personally hold not only for profit but it also provides me a smooth and instant way to transact between clients
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: