Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now  (Read 60197 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:13:28 AM

Today bitcoin is dumped to a thousand $ only so it better to buy now because weeks or maybe days bitcoin will rock again ang all of the traders will be happy that just because of the bitcoin value.
And you  should buy now bitcoins because after a year you will regret that you didn't buy it in low price.
That's a big dump for only a couple of hours, it's not even a day before the dump happened. But the reason of buying bitcoin now is that take the advantage of it because many are seeing the price is kind of lower and many wants to buy at dip.

I think these dump is because of the people who actually sold their bitcoin because of the price pump, unfortunately for the people who bought it, has no profit from it. But I think these the great time to buy one, as you've said, we need to take advantage of the dump.
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:30:10 PM

Bitcoin is very promising. As we have noticed, its value is getting higher and higher these days. And one of the best reason why you should buy bitcoin is that bitcoin is very profitable. Investing your money in bitcoin will not be wasted. In fact it will give you the return of your investment more than you expected.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

Bitcoin is very promising. As we have noticed, its value is getting higher and higher these days. And one of the best reason why you should buy bitcoin is that bitcoin is very profitable. Investing your money in bitcoin will not be wasted. In fact it will give you the return of your investment more than you expected.

It's value this week were going low so its good to buy now since for sure btc will rise again that seems to happen also before then try to keep it in time for when it haooens you have save enough.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:49:51 PM

Today bitcoin is dumped to a thousand $ only so it better to buy now because weeks or maybe days bitcoin will rock again ang all of the traders will be happy that just because of the bitcoin value.
And you  should buy now bitcoins because after a year you will regret that you didn't buy it in low price.
- Yeah, sure, now is also a good time to buy more bitcoin and save it for the future. In the past few days the price of bitcoin has been pumped up so high and now tends to drop sharply, just buy bitcoin at this time and wait, we will have more profit in the future. Investors and traders are probably trying to buy as much bitcoin as possible, surely bitcoin will increase again in the coming time if we do not buy now, we will be very regret when we see the price of bitcoin in the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

It's value this week were going low so its good to buy now since for sure btc will rise again that seems to happen also before then try to keep it in time for when it haooens you have save enough.
Yes because of bitcoins price is going down, it is time to buy bitcoins because the price of bitcoins
will be increasing again, many people said like that,
include the media said don't panic about bitcoins price is going down because it is correction of price
For the detail information about it, we can check on here https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-beyond-the-dip-keep-calm-and-hold/amp/
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:57:33 PM

It is the best time to buy because bitcoin is dumped to $1900. By the end of the year we will see the bitcoin price to reach $3000. This way people gonna get a good profit. I don't think bitcoin will go down to $1700. It will keep on varying between $1900-$2300. Therefore, this is best time to buy bitcoin.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

It is the best time to buy because bitcoin is dumped to $1900. By the end of the year we will see the bitcoin price to reach $3000. This way people gonna get a good profit. I don't think bitcoin will go down to $1700. It will keep on varying between $1900-$2300. Therefore, this is best time to buy bitcoin.
My reason to buy bitcoin now is the same as of you and all other users of bitcoin that the price of bitcoin now is very better to sell them and I am sure that in the future the price of bitcoin will once again start to increase and within a week I am sure that it will reach to $2700 as it already showed us that it has the potential to reach $2700.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:11:55 PM

Why not?  Bitcoin is one of the profitable sources of investment. You can also trade with bitcoin. Day by day it's becoming valuable and acceptable all around the world. Many countries have already approved it as a currency.  Many private sectors taking bitcoin as a medium of exchange. Most important thing is that bitcoin itself an investment, so its getting popular day by day.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

Because from time to time bitcoin will more increasing. From  place to place bitcoin will be expose. Bitcoin is important now especially to the investors. We should buy bitcoin now because it is increasing everyday. I think the future of bitcoin is to become the world's money.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

You should buy your bitcoin now or else you cry later. the price of bitcoin are increasing so fast and opportunity to make you rich are brighter here. when you invest it bitcoin it can give you a 100% of return for just a month if youre tough enough.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

wow that's a great news. I'm planning to invest more in bitcoin to gain more profit in the next 2 years. by the end of this year i will invest in bitcoin and trade half of it on altcoins so i can use altcoin for trading and gambling. im addicted in gambling but i have a selfcontrol so it's nothing for me. i would invite my friends to invest in bitcoin and im gonna spread this info in my friends so they will invest in bitcoin like me.
Buying and setting goals to start on getting into bitcoin is a great idea when its price is low or dumping. Because the basic concept of bitcoin is buying when its low so you can earn more or have an income through it. If you ever want to start on using bitcoin the first thing you need to do is to first study the system of bitcoin so it will not be so hard for you to decide whenever to buy and what to buy. And i also suggest to chose a proper wallet  for your bitcoin holdings.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:01:46 PM

The reason why you buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin  will dumo and return to 2000 dollars so its better if you buy bitcoin now because after few weeks or months maybe the orice will be at 3000 dollars again and it will be 4000 dollars before end of this year . Many people for sure they invest bitcoin because they see the price dump so the bitcoin will return again to the previous price . Patience is virtue. Time is gold what are you waiting for? Buy bitcoin now and hold to make a lot of profit. Goodluck to us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
riphunter

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:50:41 AM

Because now the value of this bitcoin virtual currency is greater than gold, instead of buying gold, gradually move on to buying bitcoin because it is the kind of money I think is the safest in the current situation, and its value is increasingly growing. Hopefully in the next few years it will be even more valuable.

minhlong357200

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

Because now the value of this bitcoin virtual currency is greater than gold, instead of buying gold, gradually move on to buying bitcoin because it is the kind of money I think is the safest in the current situation, and its value is increasingly growing. Hopefully in the next few years it will be even more valuable.

I change my strategy to always have Bitcoin buy when the price low and sell when the price up but I only sell partially and repeat the same things, so I will always have Bitcoin in my wallet, so do not worry about the price up or down. Currently, Bitcoin price stable so doesn't expect more the price will go under $1800.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

I change my strategy to always have Bitcoin buy when the price low and sell when the price up but I only sell partially and repeat the same things, so I will always have Bitcoin in my wallet, so do not worry about the price up or down. Currently, Bitcoin price stable so doesn't expect more the price will go under $1800.
We can't see the future and all your expectations can be break by bitcoin because the market is just depending on the demand of the users in the market and if the whales or bag holders decided to secure some profit and also unload some of their bitcoin then it will create a panic selling hype that can break the $1800 that you are saying that is unbreakable.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:09:25 AM

wow that's a great news. I'm planning to invest more in bitcoin to gain more profit in the next 2 years. by the end of this year i will invest in bitcoin and trade half of it on altcoins so i can use altcoin for trading and gambling. im addicted in gambling but i have a selfcontrol so it's nothing for me. i would invite my friends to invest in bitcoin and im gonna spread this info in my friends so they will invest in bitcoin like me.
Buying and setting goals to start on getting into bitcoin is a great idea when its price is low or dumping. Because the basic concept of bitcoin is buying when its low so you can earn more or have an income through it. If you ever want to start on using bitcoin the first thing you need to do is to first study the system of bitcoin so it will not be so hard for you to decide whenever to buy and what to buy. And i also suggest to chose a proper wallet  for your bitcoin holdings.

Learning about bitcoin from basic and making good planing for playing bitcoin is very good dude. Now bitcoin is very good investment so buying bitcoin will give profit but you should have excellent strategy to earn profit. Both of holding and trading is profitable but if you good in trade, i think you will get more profit on it.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:50:33 AM

Because from time to time bitcoin will more increasing. From  place to place bitcoin will be expose. Bitcoin is important now especially to the investors. We should buy bitcoin now because it is increasing everyday. I think the future of bitcoin is to become the world's money.
Current prices are decreasing. Not just the upward trend just the right time to buy. You can buy bitcoin at the time the price goes down as it is today. The reason is one because the price will definitely go back up

legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:55:37 AM

Current prices are decreasing. Not just the upward trend just the right time to buy. You can buy bitcoin at the time the price goes down as it is today. The reason is one because the price will definitely go back up

Yeah that's why this day  or this week is the best opportunity to buy bitcoins when it is down after weeks your money is doubled even tripled by keep holding bitcoins.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:02:50 AM

The first reason is bitcoin is worth 2000 dollar. Secondly it just had a good dump so it's nice opportunity to invest into it and get some more bitcoins. We can have generous income after few months as it may rise all up to 3000 dollar plus. Waiting for it and these all the facts that makes me invest more into bitcoins.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:47:17 AM

The current price drops pretty much around $ 200. That's pretty much a drop. I think you should be careful. Bitcoin prices do not always go up. You have to remember that the price of fluctuating bitcoin can go up, it could go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: