Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live  (Read 30321 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:26:28 PM

I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:45:07 PM

I think some people here unnecessarily dragging fee and bonus issue.Friend as a member to site our job is to suggest what we think should be added and give feedback about current features and services that bitsane offers and not filling up pages after pages with same issue.Suggest and let admin decide what should be added and what not.

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
Check my previous posts in this thread buddy and you will see what I had suggested but I dont keep posting same suggestions in all my posts.No offence to anyone Smiley

thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:23:58 AM

Is it time for you to add new coins to Bitsane now?
A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.

I think for a New exchange like Bitsane, adding New coins can be helpful as it bring new investors associated with the new coin. This will really help the new coin owners too and exchange itself. They can start the voting system to list new coins and also make a rule that if there is not a set minimum trade for a coin, that coin will be delisted. This will keep the exchange clean with useful coins only.

Depends on what coin. I like Bitsane how it is right now. Only the good coins are listed even if they are still lacking a couple more. In my opinion they should have trading with 0% fees. Many active day traders are looking for it ever since the Chinese exchanges have removed them.
Well, the addition of new coins are not made at random. exchanger must also take into account whether the coin, will benefit, or will only lead to trouble. may add new coins would indeed be very helpful, but it should also be taken into account with the good. it might make bitsane become more popular.

you can see about volume transaction in liqui
liqui always added is good new altcoin, and now liqui is can get trust to ico selling big coin, Time coin for crhonobank
added good coin , and good community can incraese member bitsane, and can incraese volume transaction and popularity

1 open accepted new good coin and big community in succes ico
2 open service ico selling
3 open margin trading and lending (feature)

i think only wait to can big exchanger
BitFinnese
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:33:58 AM

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.
Check my previous posts in this thread buddy and you will see what I had suggested but I dont keep posting same suggestions in all my posts.No offence to anyone Smiley

It seems to me you are doing what everyone done here Smiley.  Anyway do the admin thinking of implementing 2fa google authentication?  I might have missed it in the previous post, I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
I am also not able to find any setup options for enabling two factor authentications, hence I concluded that bitsane has not implemented it yet. I am not needing it right now but when I will be dealing with more volume of assets, definitely I might need. I guess we can have it implemented very soon as admin will realize the importance of it when having more volume.
zahra4577

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

Lol, is not the discussion suggesting about the possible thing that might be added or reintroduced to the site?  Fees, bonuses, coins, features,  user experience, feed back, site interface plus admin management they are all make an operating exchange.  It is that some users are more focus on one thing and voice it out.  So how about you what do you suggest?  let us hear what is in your mind, we might add up something or trigger some idea from us to contribute on the discussion/suggestion regarding your idea.

It seems to me you are doing what everyone done here Smiley.  Anyway do the admin thinking of implementing 2fa google authentication?  I might have missed it in the previous post, I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
Yes we all are suggesting what we thing might help bitsane become one of the leading crypto exchange but lets not keep reapeating it.
As for 2FA, I am sure admin must have taken not of it and will update in this thread about it soon.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

I tried to enable 2fa in the exchange site but it seems I cannot find it anywhere, is it really not implemented as an option on the security or i just missed it in the browser?
I am also not able to find any setup options for enabling two factor authentications, hence I concluded that bitsane has not implemented it yet. I am not needing it right now but when I will be dealing with more volume of assets, definitely I might need. I guess we can have it implemented very soon as admin will realize the importance of it when having more volume.

I was so concern about it because I have a bad experience with Poloniex.  I was new back then, and not much aware about securities.  I failed to enable my 2fa in that sites and the next thing I knew, I lost all my holding, due to an account hack.  Another incident is my friend in Bittrex where he keep Bittrex as his personal stash, and due to the fact that he do not own a smartphone, he failed to enable google 2fa, and then one day he was so upset that he lost all his coins on that site.  

It is very important to have a 2nd layer of security either by google 2fa or sms verification code everytime the person is doing a transaction or loggin in the site.  I hope Bitsane implement this 2nd layer of security soon. Smiley

Yes we all are suggesting what we thing might help bitsane become one of the leading crypto exchange but lets not keep reapeating it.

I am with you on this Smiley
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:13:39 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 08:31:44 PM by Ewinsane

A number of new exchange sites have begun to list coins that have an impact on the market.
Even those that have not even entered the market. In this way, the site is showing a high volume of ads.
I don't see the necessary to Bitsane add new coins. The site works with the most popular and that's enough.
i think Bitsane exchange needs to add new coin then it can be get more and more popularity because any exchange is depend on currencies but we can see that bitsane is going to much popular everyday than other exchange and i hope Bitsane will be add maximum coins in the future.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:35:58 AM

i think Bitsane exchange needs to adds new coin then it can be get more and more popularity because any exchange is depend on currencies but we can see that bitsane is going to much popular everyday than other exchange and i hope Bitsane will be add maximum coins in the future.

Yeah I think it is the right time now to add some new coins in their exchange, those coins that has the potential.

Because there are traders are jumping from exchange to exchange and wants to try it almost all the sites.

And their demand is for newly add coins.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:09:53 AM

Yes. Absolutely, There is no meaning in adding new coins and manage them without even having a guess about their future. Bitsane already has the important ones and it will be best to be in them. Bitsane can add if the coin is really worth for exchange.
That's right. Last weekend I have cashed out my bitcoins through YoBit exchanger and saw there many new idiotic crypto currencies such as LENIN, TRUMP, ANAL and ect. I was thinking only: "Guys, really?!"
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

this is great platform good script !
I just exchanged today some satoshis .
Rate today is much bettter dan when i buyed them.

hope your site will last for long on the net.

kind regards
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:36:48 PM

That's right. Last weekend I have cashed out my bitcoins through YoBit exchanger and saw there many new idiotic crypto currencies such as LENIN, TRUMP, ANAL and ect. I was thinking only: "Guys, really?!"
The better solution for adding coins to an exchange is to start voting for that coins which people suggest to them or for which the developers apply to the exchange so they will add only those coins which will have a bigger community to support the coin.
zahra4577

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:00:08 PM

The better solution for adding coins to an exchange is to start voting for that coins which people suggest to them or for which the developers apply to the exchange so they will add only those coins which will have a bigger community to support the coin.
Almost all exchange have voting system and we know it can be abused.I think make bitsane a high standard and set some strict requirements for a coin to get listed like.
1.A coin must be atleast 6 months old.
2.All devs identity must be public.
3.Voting
etc

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

Almost all exchange have voting system and we know it can be abused.I think make bitsane a high standard and set some strict requirements for a coin to get listed like.
3.Voting
etc
With that second rule I think the exchange will be useless as bitcoin developer is also anonymous so for keeping justice with all of the coins they will maintain the same rule with bitcoin too which I think is not possible. I do not think that this rule is good to include.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

3.Voting
etc

well as you said they should get a strict require but do you think their would be more people who will still trade thise 6 months old coins? I think only few people would do that but since there are truly a strong currency who'w running for that long but mostly of them got stabilize and slowly pumping and that could be a bad for bitsane if they only choose that,

Thats why its much better for them to join the speculators and add new thrend coins so that they can get free advertising for new coin speculators itself and by talk of the mouth sbut the should consider a voting system also so that people could see some upcoming altcoins who wil be new listed in their exchange.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

torikan

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

Nice but not enough on your icomomi list. You may swell yourself if the volumes in the coins are at the artificial. As with many common comments, you will be more effective in volume when you first list up in new high money collections.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:12:45 PM

As for 2FA, I am sure admin must have taken not of it and will update in this thread about it soon.

2fa is good for the Bitsane exchange as it will increase the security and there will be less chances of anyone hack the password and get control of the coins on the exchange.
But 2FA should not be made mandatory and shall be introduced as an optional only as few people dont want to use this extra level of security as it takes some extra time in making withdrawals etc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

2fa is good for the Bitsane exchange as it will increase the security and there will be less chances of anyone hack the password and get control of the coins on the exchange.
But 2FA should not be made mandatory and shall be introduced as an optional only as few people dont want to use this extra level of security as it takes some extra time in making withdrawals etc.

actually on my case 2fa is so hassle with me and its bit annoying to get such a delay when we do withdrawals nor when we log in to our account, and they should ask permission to all register users since same as me i doesn't  want to get a little stress on doing that.

And security of each account is dependable on how the users take more care of their own accounts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

actually on my case 2fa is so hassle with me and its bit annoying to get such a delay when we do withdrawals nor when we log in to our account, and they should ask permission to all register users since same as me i doesn't  want to get a little stress on doing that.

And security of each account is dependable on how the users take more care of their own accounts.
2fa Is mainly use in upgrading security of your accounts. But if your confident with your account that it won't be hacked it's OK not to use 2fa.

For me it's true that 2fa can bring us hasstle but it make our security upgrade
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

I really likes the chart design of bitsane, is very easily controlled and adjusted. but I would prefer if the adjustment tool of chart view in more detail. so I can adjust the chart view more precise and faster.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: