Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75426 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:42:05 PM

Ya, theres a lot of bugs like if u walk face into the wall and it is not a boundary wall u can see the wall behind it.
If I can't get it all fluid I will go another rendering route. I also would like to add the walking bob camera effect,
but with all the artifacts that occur at the moment it would just make it a complete mess. :p

But in NO way is this even close to a final version. But unfortunately after I create a new map and add tagging
I am switching back to the Streaming app so I can release a version that you can search and stream ALL movies
at TPAY with. I just have many projects for TPAY going and have to swap time between them occasionally so that
everything moves forward and not just 1 particular thing.

Thank you for pointing the above out though. I appreciate the feedback. This isn't just my stuff but everyone who
hold's tpays & honestly anyone who want's to give constructive feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

Just to remind, there is one more exchange with TPAYs listed on it (link above). @EpyxZ - you may consider to add it on first page of this thread.

Hey Sorry about that, I thought I added it to the OP but apparently I just forgot about it :/ . It's now in the OP. Thank you for reminding me. Smiley
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

Troll wall never glitched for me. Why are you walking right against the wall anyway. Yes I know ifyou walk into the wall it clips and you can see through it. You not suppose to be doing that anyway.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

Are you A Graphic or Multimedia Designer? Need a Job? You may be in luck.
TrollPlay will be contracting Graphic & Multimedia Designers for an upcoming TPAY project.
More info in the coming weeks. So brush up on your skills if your interested in possibly
working for or doing contractual work for TrollPlay.
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

DEV, i can post information about tpay in the Russian segment of the bitcointalk forum. This will increase the user base.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:27:52 AM

EpyxZ why yobit not add tpay?

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

Yobit supposidly has over 60 coins to add. Our oldest Premium request is almost 2 months
old & we have put in a total of 4 total(using same btc code for each). We should be coming
close to getting added. Yobit did not add any coins last week from what i can see. As we
all know yobit does everything on it's own time & by its own rules.

zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:47:33 PM

Yobit supposidly has over 60 coins to add. Our oldest Premium request is almost 2 months
old & we have put in a total of 4 total(using same btc code for each). We should be coming
close to getting added. Yobit did not add any coins last week from what i can see. As we
all know yobit does everything on it's own time & by its own rules.

ok thanks

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

New windows TrollPlay wallets out. NON MANDITORY

New Graphics (Still lame)
Added extra placement nodes.
Changed TrollPay to TrollPlay
Wallet still uses same data folder as TrollPay (So no need to worry about moving wallet.dat etc)

TrollPlay W32
TrollPlay W64
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

Nice, i like the new wallet.

You write still lame, maybe for some guys, but you are working on this coin and not only blabla like from 98% of the devs.

I like the new wallet.

And the Trollwall is awesome  Shocked and unique.  Shocked
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:00:14 PM

Nice, i like the new wallet.

You write still lame, maybe for some guys, but you are working on this coin and not only blabla like from 98% of the devs.

I like the new wallet.

And the Trollwall is awesome  Shocked and unique.  Shocked

Thanks Smiley I am actually coding a map editor for the TrollWall right now. Designing the map by hand is just a headache :p
The map it's currently running was just a small test to add independent blocks for custom tiling and to add collision
detection for independent blocks. Still lots of artifacts on movement, walls touching etc.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

Why don't you get yobit to add the coin like this:

Spam the crap out of the troll box over and over till you banned then do it again and again. If lots of us do it they will get the message. Otherwise we carry on. They should add it then we stop spamming. So they don't add it then hello to trollbox spam.

You paid good money for something you deserve to get what you paid for. As much as I love yobit there service is not great and its not cool.

Trust me it is upsetting that I have multiple premium requests in and holders that wan't it added.

Please though don't spam trollbox up. Another developer thought he could push yobit into submission a while
back and yobit retaliated back by freezing one of the developers most valuable coins at the time and in doing
so turned his coin into a 1 sat dust coin. (coin has since been unfrozen, but only after developer had to
publicly tell his users not to spam there trollbox).

We will get added eventually.
I feel so bad for saying eventually to you all.

I know yobit's admin checks messages here occasionally. I have chatted with him here in the past so I will
send him a pm. (literally user name is Yobit )

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:46:23 AM

tpay could really use a better exchange
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:46:13 AM

Can someone guess what's wrong with my pc if even the games on this site such as http://www.trollpay.com/viewpage.php?page_id=13 dont play smoothly? (meaning 0.5-1sec 'hangs' every 2-5 seconds)... On the other side, i can 'surf' smoothly having 50+ tabs open with even some more demanding applications such as visual studio, some vpn/rdp connections smooth enough.
It is not the first time im experiencing some problems with this kind of games. Though while I always thought it would be my graphical unit, everything i can up date, is up to date... Any suggestions? Thanks
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:56:28 PM

Can someone guess what's wrong with my pc if even the games on this site such as http://www.trollpay.com/viewpage.php?page_id=13 dont play smoothly? (meaning 0.5-1sec 'hangs' every 2-5 seconds)... On the other side, i can 'surf' smoothly having 50+ tabs open with even some more demanding applications such as visual studio, some vpn/rdp connections smooth enough.
It is not the first time im experiencing some problems with this kind of games. Though while I always thought it would be my graphical unit, everything i can up date, is up to date... Any suggestions? Thanks

Have you updated your flash player? Those games are flash games so you may want to go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and see if theres an update for your flash plugin Smiley
Def sounds like a problem with flash though.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

THIS POST IS PLACEMENT FOR x2 DELETED POSTS.

If your post was 1 of the 2 deleted I didn't do it to be an ass or moderator crazy. (I have deleted I think 4 posts now total in this thread)
I hope neither of you take it personal.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

Got some cool fun things I am going to put up today. Some of them are graphic intensive so unless u have an awesome gpu some may not work well.

smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:22:46 PM

2M premine...that's alot.

Why isn't the account with the premine posted to the public? Nothing in the first post.

Coin bound to fail with that much premine...

Post the account address so people can actually see the premine and ensure it doesn't get moved.

2M premine would probably be ok with a 100M coin supply but 2M out of the current supply which based on coinmarketcap is 7.3M (no idea why available supply is around 6M and total is 7.3M though) is bad, real bad.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:09:03 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 06:19:05 PM by EpyxZ

Why isn't the account with the premine posted to the public? Nothing in the first post.

Post the account address so people can actually see the premine and ensure it doesn't get moved.

2M premine would probably be ok with a 100M coin supply but 2M out of the current supply which based on coinmarketcap is 7.3M (no idea why available supply is around 6M and total is 7.3M though) is bad, real bad.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685516.msg17816586#msg17816586
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

The premine was 2 mil yes. there is currently around 1155000 left and this is documented in the thread.
2 Mil premine would be a lot if I was holding every single bit of it like most dev's do for personal use.
Almost 1mil of it has already been given away.

This is the only constant BbCJh9ZQdtuzuDUUAnHT7LBt1nwwZ27oSZ where 1000000 has sat since genesis.

I understand that concern over premine and that there WAS a 2 mil premine but please take time next time to maybe read past the OP.
I understand that most of you see premine as OMG this is dev dump money. But those who have been in this thread since the start and
watching can attest that I could give a crap about the coin I have. The Premine is not for me, the TPAY that will be received from services
and the likes will be though. But not the premine, thats to ensure that we have funds to include in games & features.

Most of those that will end up getting free TPAY in the future will most likely end up destroying there wallet.dat thus burning the coins. (If you would have read
the thread you would see we are currently drawing in a user base. to spoon feed crypto to. and not a crypto userbase YET).

I have donated over 10k to suprnova via non premine but hash. I donated ALL hash from chain push to random users in this thread (someone may speak up
and say yep he did.) And I give away free BTC all the time in yobit trollbox. PLEASE next time you jump and question the my intentions please read the THREAD.

If you don't like the premine then don't invest, be involved or give input. But I am here working every single day unlike 90% of the other dev's.
And have been since Nov of last year.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685516.msg17816586#msg17816586

So edgy lol...

Easy, I was asking questions not trolling.

People that click on the TPAY thread look at the first post that contains all info about the coin...they see just like I did a 2M premine with no other info. Sorry but I don't have the time to skim through 500 posts to find answers to my questions.

There's nothing wrong with being organized, trust me it'll pay off to contain updates, news and stats on what the premine was spent on and the remaining premine in the first post.

Sorry but where did I accuse you of being a scam?

Ya sorry actually you did catch me when I was edgy. Wife has been driving me nuts all day. Usually I hit delete then post calm :p

The premine questions have been answered back there though. I edited my response to just have the link Tongue

Again Sorry about the assholish response. And I apologize to everyone that I lost my composure.
I let my personal life roll over into a response and I am very sorry about that and I will try my hardest to not let it happen again.
Between the wife, e-mail attacks, threats on my family and staring at this screen like 24/7 I just was an idiot and responded unprofessionally and I
am truly sorry for that and will try my hardest not to let it happen again Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: