Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones and Trump  (Read 3085 times)
manbitcoinlover (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:38:45 AM

What is your guys opinion on Alex Jones?

He is a very energetic fellow, straightforward and gets to the point. But can he be trusted? He openly supports Trump and hates globalists from what he says in his videos. I want to believe and support Alex Jones and believe that it is the right thing to do, but I am not sure who to trust anymore. One thing is for sure. I do not trust the mainstream media, liberal or republican,but why should I trust the non-mainstream media?

Thoughts?

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:56:44 PM

I have seen many of Alex Jones' videos on his YouTube channel and have visited his website Infowars in the past, and he is definitely a unique, energetic guy. I am not a supporter of Jones but find his videos entertaining. He takes many of the controversial and conspiracy theories of the left and runs with it. If I remember correctly, he was one of the first to openly support Trump when no one thought he had a chance, and has been attacking the mainstream media for many years. I am a Republican, but mainly watch his videos for the entertainment factor.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:33:21 PM

I have seen many of Alex Jones' videos on his YouTube channel and have visited his website Infowars in the past, and he is definitely a unique, energetic guy. I am not a supporter of Jones but find his videos entertaining. He takes many of the controversial and conspiracy theories of the left and runs with it. If I remember correctly, he was one of the first to openly support Trump when no one thought he had a chance, and has been attacking the mainstream media for many years. I am a Republican, but mainly watch his videos for the entertainment factor.

I agree with you completely, Alex Jones is part of the alt-right haha. He is truly a great guy but takes things a bit far sometimes for ratings. His supplement and apocalypse prepping brands constantly being pushed is a bit annoying.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:39:06 PM

I've paid attention to Jones and Infowars off and on for about 15 years.  I first heard of the guy when I saw a clip of him warning of a false-flag where 'they'll probably blame Bin Laden or someone like that' which was supposed to have been shot prior to 9/11, but I've never seen the timing validated (or looked real hard.)

I've never totally trusted the guy, but his performance over the 2016 election cycle has elevated my evaluation of his trustworthiness by a fair margin.

From a recent relevant thread:

Go back to your flat earth society and alex jones blogs.
If you arent able to have a proper discussion why do you come to a forum in the first place?

Jones has a blog?  I've not seen it.

I've seen Alex Jones' Infowars news network and indeed have followed it quite a bit since Super Tue.  The reason why is that it was one of the only real news outlets which fairly covered a broad range of items in detail.  This is one of the reasons why I knew that the polls were fake as hell and was not boo-hooing from a state of stunned shock when the hoped-for and necessary Trump landslide made the election un-theftable.

Please do continue to assail Infowars with whole-cloth bullshit like 'flat earth' and 'lizard people'.  These are demonstrable inversions of reality and make your fake-news side sink that much faster.

Going a bit farther, Jones' crew were about the only ones I know of who did a lot of on-the-street interviews which I find valuable.

My current strategy is to not really value any news from any outlet which claims to be 'neutral'.  I don't think that almost anyone is, and even if they are, it is difficult to verify.  So, I listen mostly to outlets who are very up-front about who/what they support (infowars, tyt, etc), and internally I make an adjustment for their known bias.  Paying regular attention lets me gauge how much a given organization is willing to stretch the truth (which is why I watch the likes of TYT, CNN, etc mostly as a way to keep tabs on the left-wing propaganda game plan.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:08:25 PM

If you throw enough crap at the wall it eventually sticks to the wall and that is the premise for a lot of his theories on the world.
Think about the third hour I think it is,when the average caller gets a chance to relate or impress Alex. Their intelligence is on full display or the broken emotional state is evident among
the listeners. You can not believe everything he says as he himself can get quite unbalanced when discussing issues.
He is a cheaper Glen Beck as he parades around like they are two different people.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:29:35 PM

so who else is watching alex jones for the past 15 years LoL

its ok, you can say it - nobody will call the people in white suits  Grin

btw. i really like alex jones babble about lizard people and E.T. taking over the world (TPTB = Aliens)

nowadays you can literaly make money with shit - long live the internet.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 11:34:14 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 11:49:29 PM by LilibethSantos

What is your guys opinion on Alex Jones?

He is a very energetic fellow, straightforward and gets to the point. But can he be trusted? He openly supports Trump and hates globalists from what he says in his videos. I want to believe and support Alex Jones and believe that it is the right thing to do, but I am not sure who to trust anymore. One thing is for sure. I do not trust the mainstream media, liberal or republican,but why should I trust the non-mainstream media?

Thoughts?

I think Alex Jones is only supporting Trump to take advantage of a trend to gain more followers. His website and videos are littered with product ads and it is obvious he only cares about money now.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:40:37 PM

so who else is watching alex jones for the past 15 years LoL

its ok, you can say it - nobody will call the people in white suits  Grin

btw. i really like alex jones babble about lizard people and E.T. taking over the world (TPTB = Aliens)

nowadays you can literaly make money with shit - long live the internet.

I guess you have been watching him for longer than I because I've never heard him say anything about lizard people and E.T.  If anything, he pokes fun as such things .  He has guests who sometimes say some way-out stuff.  Even here, neither Jones nor probably most of his audience put to much stock into some of these things and, occasionally, it turns out that we should have.

The 'pizzagate' thing is shaping up to be as real as a heart attack.  Someone lamented on reddit or somewhere 'Why can't we just have a world where Alex Jones is not always right.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHHtVC75g1c

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:49:11 PM

He actually does some good videos, but he does meander on a bit.
This video is about the FED Banning Fireplaces And Wood, take a look it is informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m25OsRVc7e0

129,191 views in one day, that is more than most MSM news websites get.

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:49:17 PM

Alex Jones: Aliens, Goverment and Sorros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDlJRX-YKKc

dont forget to visit http://store.infowars.com/ afterwards and get some "Brain Force Plus" - On Sale just for 30.00$!!!

LOL
 Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:54:11 PM

im reading here that alex bragged about advising trump to keep his campaign safe from shapeshifting lizards - true story?!  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
LilibethSantos

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:01:42 AM

im reading here that alex bragged about advising trump to keep his campaign safe from shapeshifting lizards - true story?!  Cheesy
Shapeshifting lizards are more like David Icke's or Art Bell's thing. Alex Jones is more into the general globalist conspiracy theory stuff.

manbitcoinlover (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:27:45 AM

It seems that some people on here trust him, some don't and some like me are still unsure. In my opinion, it is obvious AJ does whatever he thinks is best for him and his
family. He wants money, he wants power. His cliche is to attack globalists and stuff like that. But, I am still not convinced. Is he controlled opposition? Or is the game just really crazy and everyone (politicians) simply do whatever will benefit them short term.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:27:10 AM

Alex Jones: Aliens, Goverment and Sorros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDlJRX-YKKc

dont forget to visit http://store.infowars.com/ afterwards and get some "Brain Force Plus" - On Sale just for 30.00$!!!

LOL
 Grin

Pretty good vid.  I'd forgotten or never seen that one.  As expected, nothing about extra-terrestrials.

I actually do 'believe in' 'aliens' of the ET type.  The chances that earth was the only place where life developed is as near to nill as is possible.  Only one tiny fraction above that would be that we happened to be out in front in terms of advancement.  I figure that by-n-large the potato-head aliens who might have the technology to get here follow what I would expect to be a fundamental law of the universe...'leave the primitives alone', and especially the revolting ones as humans must be.

The occultist types seem to think they can punch a worm-hole through the shield or some such.  I actually wouldn't rule out that some sort of other-worldy 4-chan does send them goodies from time to time just for the lulz.

Back to Jones, I actually did buy a couple hundred bucks worth of shit I didn't especially need from them a few months ago just as a token of my gratitude for their fine work.  Heirloom seeds was the biggest ticket item, and I actually did want seeds which were limited in terms of hybridization and multi-national corporation patents and such.  The packaging was outstanding and there was a nice instruction sheet about how to harvest the seeds for the next year's crop.

I got some of the infowars store 'nutraceuticals' also.  And even some 'brain force' if I recall correctly.  Since I don't fully trust that the outfit is not some deep cover CIA operation, and I would consider the very best way to poison a lot of the 'undesirables' would be to distribute through a site which draws a particular kind of clientele, I've not indulged in any of them and don't expect to for a while.  Except the iodine.  This has made no difference to my being whatsoever.  I doubt that I am iodine deficient though.  I'm a hard-core saltaholic and I used iodized salt.  Always have.

I obtained but have not used some of the infowars store selenium.  Ironically, the day after I placed my order, the news came out that selenium very likely quashes any of the already few potential issues with 'zika'.

I've either read or theorized that a good way to make more people like you (~criptix) and others who would be Hillary supporters would be to try to refine out certain critical trace elements and compounds from the food supply.  Likewise or in addition, flood the environment with harmful elements that inhibit the uptake of necessary trace ones.  The technology probably exists today to produce 'designer' weapons which leverage certain deficits and result in problems.  We know from the wikileaks that Podesta and his friends are delighted to have the peeps be stupid.  When the zika/selenium observation came out I was, needless to say, fascinated.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305278846_Antisense_inhibition_of_selenoprotein_synthesis_by_Zika_virus_may_contribute_to_neurological_disorders_and_microcephaly_by_mimicking_selenoprotein_P_knockout_and_the_genetic_disease_progressive_cerebe

myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:47:29 AM

I agree with you completely, Alex Jones is part of the alt-right haha. He is truly a great guy but takes things a bit far sometimes for ratings. His supplement and apocalypse prepping brands constantly being pushed is a bit annoying.

What supplements does he shill?
manbitcoinlover (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:10:00 AM

My friend is a die had alex jones fan, so I like to make fun of him a lot. When I see some of the stuff AJ says, I make funny jokes and say he sells enlargement pills, I mean by looking at this title, how does it not seem that way? http://store.infowars.com/Super-Male-Vitality-_p_1227.html

But, in reality I don't even know what benefits these supplements have. Have a look for yourself folks. I guess people buy that stuff to support him.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:26:24 AM

From what I've seen (NOTE: I don't watch his videos, though I've seen enough snippets from various sources to get an approximate picture), he kind of seems like the usual cynical conspiracy theorist, looking to bank on the fears of the gullible with his snake oil products. If it's too hard to stomach his talks, this might give you an opinion (biased, but still valid IMO) and maybe even a laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbAsndSKXA

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:56:37 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 07:35:04 PM by Gimpeline

I often listening to him for entertainment. He is right 20 30% of the time, but then, a broken clock is right 2 times a day, so its not much to brag about.
No Obama murder even if he said over and over again that it was the only way for "the new world order" to go forward.
Had a bilderberger insider that was wrong over and over all the time, don't remember his name, but the dollar should have collapsed 3 years ago and oil should be 100 dollars a gallon by now.
Everyone that don't agree with him is devil worshipers, it seems.
And he got sex on his brain. Can't say a name of a celebrity of some sort without saying what kind of sexual preferences he thinks they have.
Russia launched Rockets to USA new years eve 1999 to take advantage of the y2k thingie. (They haven't landed yet)
List goes on and on.
LilibethSantos

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 07:23:42 PM

What supplements does he shill?

He has his own supplements that he advertises on his website, videos and radio shows. http://store.infowars.com/

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:57:20 PM

I have fairly little respect for the 'I do not listen to Jones, but...' types.  If you've only heard snippets edited together by those who are threatened by him, you probably don't have very valuable input.  I've listened to Jones off and on for a long time and the things he's been screaming from the rooftops about (police state, corporate world govt, etc) have proven remarkably on-target.  Just having some of these things in my list of hypothesis under consideration have been very valuable to me over the years, and he commonly produces items which I would not have stumbled across on my own.

Beyond that, without almost any exception that I can think of Jones' messages about how the divide and conquer techniques involving race, sexual identity, etc, are a scam that we should not fall for are universally good messages to communicate.

I do have some concerns about some of Jones' staff from time to time.  If there are establishment sponsored efforts to get a race war going (for instance), I think that Infowars would do well to catalog things in a less one-sided way sometimes.  Yes, the mainstream media (who are perfectly happy to promote scam events to the max) need a counter-balance, but it is only doing their bidding to provide a lop-sided view from the other side.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: