Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones and Trump  (Read 3088 times)
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

What is your guys opinion on Alex Jones?

He is a very energetic fellow, straightforward and gets to the point. But can he be trusted? He openly supports Trump and hates globalists from what he says in his videos. I want to believe and support Alex Jones and believe that it is the right thing to do, but I am not sure who to trust anymore. One thing is for sure. I do not trust the mainstream media, liberal or republican,but why should I trust the non-mainstream media?

Thoughts?

he was mamatized by his jewess queen ( aka his first wife ) after having forced a girl to abort, having abandonned a girl after making her pregnant (both the same or different, who cares), alex jones decided to behave like a good jew, and fuck every goy girl he could find around him... he went on rampage...

finally seeing his coming success and exposure of some of the crime of the jewish mafia ruling america they decided to place one of their solider at his side... his ex wife.

since then alexjew like ivankajew both have become good useful little cattle unable to see the crimes and worst naming the war crimes of this satanic tribe.

now a sub human, super cattle called jared kushner, the guy you don't know what the fuck he is doing at the white house is planing https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-12/us-sanctions-are-pushing-russia-war

to push russia to war because of his subhuman tribe desire to rebuilt their slavery empire called Kazaria (because the muslims prefer to wear suicide belt and go on full assault even without aerial support to wage war against the enslavers (remember pay your zakat dimi and you shall be free in the new covenants, at least theoretically) in russia... to rape, exploit, childrape, enslave goy girl... not because those subhumans don't like jewish pussies... nope, it's a about the white genocide... they hate all other tribes and want to see their destruction or enslavement... they hate us, and it's okay and great to not be a jew !

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-13/bombshell-kushner-and-kissinger-russia-linked-lunch-proves-it-all

and as you can see the little sub human who used his billions to impregnate the daughter of the prez, because she wanted to fuck dady but had to look at bigger (kushner, having raped russia and most gentile nations have a lot of loot they move across of jurisdiction, to rape again) is leading the american soldiers to war...

so who is hacking the election? the jews or the russians? and who will die if exposed? answer : not the russians... 8000 icbm counter launch after 1st american 1st strikes... in the air... look in a few minute the mrv will fall on israel - judea - palestine - jordan and co... why there? everywhere. 0... nothing worth left living after the departure of the russian people... rest assured, enough experience with jewish slavery.

so yes cattle alexjew and donaldjew are too afraid of the jewish enslavement and rape empire (like mr jeffy sessions)... all paralyzed... all their lives they were brainwashed in believing that the jews like epstein, corzine, and all the gang raping and plundering america and seeking the world are the chosen people of godtm

poor christians... mentally owned by jews and specially those of the church of satan...

alexjew is close to seeing the truth... he just doesn't have yet the courage to say it... but he got it... recently. but it's hard for him, to understand and accept that his "wife" used him... and was in reality a "spy"... whose life too has been destroyed for the worldwide criminal and warcriminal syndicate : aka the jew ruling america...

for all reclamation : www.fsb.ru you will even find a little text box if you have your local community enlsavers, rapers and co to expose... it's nice for mrv targeting Smiley.

the end of the jew slave state of america is coming... and jones knows it... he tries to warn them ... and his china gig... boddies along the street... yeah the dead boddies of S3,5,7 before being picked for reassamlby Smiley what a loser, like his orange god... whose relation with epstein island hasn't yet been explained... and I guess from his trail... reasonable presumption can be made... and specially when seeing who are the non dod personal he chose for his admin..

I didn't know the jew york. jew worship had moved to texas... I guess it's only austin Smiley... in the war for the oil patch I am curious if jew warfare was enough to win ?

Lets be fair, the key points do not align with the stars yet your line of discussion proves insight

Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

They're both completely psychotic. They have one interest and one interest alone: self interest. They'll do or say anything they believe will increase their "power" and influence.

Completely psychotic?

Maybe you've never known a real psychotic....
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

They're both completely psychotic. They have one interest and one interest alone: self interest. They'll do or say anything they believe will increase their "power" and influence.

Completely psychotic?

That is the correct answer

Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

Completely psychotic?

Err what are trying to say Angry Cheesy Cheesy..
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

Alex jones is right about many many things  BUT he also makes stuff up  crazy stuff  BUT does that keep him alive? Wink..
Imagine he was always right in all his conspiracy rants he be well shot dead   do you thinks..

No not saying that's why he does say crazy stuffs  BUT I am wearing my tin foil hat at this present time ..Took it off now..
Right alex jones says many things that have turned out to be true ..And thanks to ALEX JONES   yes he alone   brought us video evidence of business men getting together
in secret to talk about business and how they can USE THE MASSES for their gain  while also bribing politicians   OK say why are politicians there then?..

Because they are greedy little bums Cheesy..

That is the correct answer

Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

Completely psychotic?

Now remember Spendulus    you had no merit I give you your 20 merits   because everyone thought you was full of shit Cheesy
So now with my 20 merit points you can sound like you know what you talk about Wink..

HIGH FIVE Grin..I felt sorry for you because no one believes anything you say Cheesy..It's ok just return the favour 1 bitcoin  Grin..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

Completely psychotic?

Now remember Spendulus    you had no merit I give you your 20 merits   because everyone thought you was full of shit Cheesy
So now with my 20 merit points you can sound like you know what you talk about Wink..

HIGH FIVE Grin..I felt sorry for you because no one believes anything you say Cheesy..It's ok just return the favour 1 bitcoin  Grin..

lol

Both Trump and Alex Jones are certainly odd and unique. But psychotic? Naw, no way....

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:40 AM

Completely psychotic?

lol

Both Trump and Alex Jones are certainly odd and unique. But psychotic? Naw, no way....

I agree  but Alex wife thinks he is though Cheesy..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

Completely psychotic?

lol

I agree  but Alex wife thinks he is though Cheesy..

What? Just because he's got that special psychotic face he puts on when she's around?

I have to admit to having done that with certain people. But only when they thoroughly deserved it.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

Alex mocks me, Trump comes off genuine
If trump is an ally, then there are no issues

Thus is the splendor of popcorn

Grin
Guard225

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

Alex Jones is playing a persona in my opinion. He's exploiting people who believe in conspiracy theories so much, just look at the ammount of sel-advertising of his shitty products.

He's pretty dangerous tho, calling sandy hook a hoax, endorsing pizzagate etc. This isn't just jokes.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

I agree with you completely, He takes many controversial theories and conspiracies from the left and walks with it. I think Alex Jones only supports Trump to take advantage of trends to get more followers.

Sandy Hoax never made sense to me.
Kenneth_Bianchi

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
Merited by mprep (1)

Alex Jones is the definition of tinfoil. He was rightfully banned for making slanderious accusations against politicians and families of murdered children. He doesn't even know how harmful he is to other people.

I call this "rabbit hole" syndrome. People get so deep into the rabbit hole chasing conspiracies that they lose track of who they thought they were. It can actually be draining after a while. You get so wound up over the "real meaning" behind every event that you even second guess the air you breath.

While skepticism is healthy to have, it's not worth freaking out over every little thing. You've got to question every thing around you, sure, but don't be blaming illuminati reptilian gods for eating the souls of little children to fuel their demonic alters. Or whatever they are talking about these days.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

if you still use the softwares that banned infowars... you should think... a lot.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: