Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 02:02:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000+ is anytime now  (Read 10876 times)
FBCTorg

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 05:38:01 PM

told ya  Grin

whales got even richer again

edit: and still in profit down to 600

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridery99

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:41:54 PM

10k soon this is just a shake up we are still in bull marker
Ocalebeth

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:50:54 PM

Nah not gonna happen, it will not happen anytime soon and I think we still have to wait a long time on any very high price increasing.
Thaliron

Activity: 56

The Dragon Tail

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:18:15 PM

Are you kidding me, this is never gonna happen anytime soon, we have to wait years to maybe even have a chance on this price.
Teemotje

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

Are you kidding me, this is never gonna happen anytime soon, we have to wait years to maybe even have a chance on this price.

This one big joke indeed, I fully agree with you because 10000 dollar for one bitcoin is now insane and its right now even crashing so that is already saying enough about the word soon.
Ipwich

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:04:40 AM

It's falling hard now but I expect for this to skyrocket again. Probably if will settle to be stable at $800 and wills start to rise to surpass $1,200. Believe me it will happen this month. I'm putting my money with that prediction.

▄██████▀▀       ▄█████▄
 ▄██▀▀▀          ▄█████████▄
▐██             ▐███████████▌
▐██▌         █  ▐███████████▌
▐██▌       ▄██▌  ▀█████████▀
▐███     ▄███▀     ▀█████▀
▐███   ▄███▀  ▄█▄
▐███   █▀   ▄███▀  ▄▄▄▄    ▄
▐███      ▄███▀  ▄███▀     █
▐███▌    ▄██▀   ███▀      ▐█
▐███▌  ▄██▀   ▄██▀        ██
▐███▌  ▀     ▀▀           ██
▐████▄▄▄▄                ▐██
 ▀██████████████████████▄██▀
   ▀██████████████████████▀
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
xIIImaL

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

Yeah you could expect this value due to bitcoin's potential. But you have wait for atleast 10 years for bitcoin to reach 10k dollars. Today bitcoin price lower than 780$. Most of the people worrying due to this price dump and I do not know the when the price will boost back.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Johansson6

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

told ya  Grin

whales got even richer again

edit: and still in profit down to 600

Yep they get richer and richer, holding the bitcoin is just very good without any doubts, I really think that its profitable for sure.
mnemonicsoup

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

10K is not that crazy. BTCs market cap is still tiny, just a little bit of big money would have to move into BTC and price would sky rocket.

AEON ════════▮ AEON isn't just a currency. It's a lifestyle. ▮════════ AEON
AEON The Untraceable Blockchain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Trade Now ══ Trade Now▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ErikSneijer

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:42:23 AM

10K is not that crazy. BTCs market cap is still tiny, just a little bit of big money would have to move into BTC and price would sky rocket.

Its maybe not crazy but also not very realistic with this price it has right now, we just need patient and wait on what is coming!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 476

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:58:11 AM

Its maybe not crazy but also not very realistic with this price it has right now, we just need patient and wait on what is coming!

Yes it is not that crazy but it is exaggerated . Let's be real on how we are thinking about the price of bitcoin. Well maybe that can possibly happen in the future but for so many years we are going to pass before it happens. And I know and do believe that the price will do skyrocket again and it just already showed us that it reached 1k.

Rosberger

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

Its been 1000 dollar and I think that we can expect the 1000 dollar soon or later with some luck and patience.
Taksonas

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

Its been 1000 dollar and I think that we can expect the 1000 dollar soon or later with some luck and patience.

Maybe we can indeed reach this price with some patience but I think it will first lower more and it is right now.
HankTheTank

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

Anytime is a big word, it will occur someday indeed again and it can go fast but also very slow that is just how the market can go, its unpredictable.
TokenGuy

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

10k is not gonna happen anytime soon by far it even will take years to accomplish such prices or even to come near such an price.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

10k is not gonna happen anytime soon by far it even will take years to accomplish such prices or even to come near such an price.
Are we not to blame ourselves for bitcoin taking the plunge, because whenever the price starts to sky rocket... all we think about is dump all the bitcoins we own in the quickest possible time.
And if we want to see good high prices again we need to start holding and stop panic selling of bitcoins to the so called whales...

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
     ▄▀ ▄▄███████████████▀█▄▄ ▀▄
   ▄▀ ▄██████████████████▄██▀▄▄ ▀▄
  █▀ ███████████▀███▀█████████▀█ ▀█
 █ ▄████████████▄███▄██████████▀█▄ █
▄▀ █████████████████████████████▀█ ▀▄
█ █████████████████████▀█████████▀█ █
█ ██████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ █
█ ██████████▀▀███████████████████▄█ █
▀▄ ████████▀████████████████████▄█ ▄▀
 █ ▀██████▀█████▄███▄██████████▄█▀ █
  █▄ █████▄█████▀███▀█████████▄█ ▄█
   ▀▄ ▀████▄███████████████▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄███████▄▄▄▄█▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀
READ THE WHITEPAPER        REGISTER TODAY
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
sunsilk

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

Anytime is a big word, it will occur someday indeed again and it can go fast but also very slow that is just how the market can go, its unpredictable.

Yeah the market now is kinda slow and unpredictable but I do believe that we can see again the price to go up to $1,000 again.

Are we not to blame ourselves for bitcoin taking the plunge, because whenever the price starts to sky rocket... all we think about is dump all the coins we own in the quickest possible time. And if we want to see good high prices again we need to start holding and stop panic selling.

You have the point with that, because most of us wants to get some profit immediately we can't stop those people that do dump all the coins and sells it out while the price is still high.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
geopolisch

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

Yeah you could expect this value due to bitcoin's potential. But you have wait for atleast 10 years for bitcoin to reach 10k dollars. Today bitcoin price lower than 780$. Most of the people worrying due to this price dump and I do not know the when the price will boost back.
10 years ? No chance at all. Just one week back when bitcoin prices were trading around $1100+ levels people did say bitcoin will be hitting $2000 price levels within this January month and $10k will be possible before end of 2017. But suddenly things got inverted.

But we have come across these type of scenarios many times in past, hopefully bitcoin will recover so quickly to have $1000+ again very soon, new government in USA and regulations in China will boost bitcoin prices slowly.

▄▄▄███████▀  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▀ ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
     ▄█████▀▀     ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████▄
   ▄████▀       ▄████▀      ▀████▄      ▀▀████
  ▄███▀        █████████      ▀███▄        █▀
 ▄███▀        ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▀███▄
▄███▀        ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀███▄
████         ██████████████      ████
████         ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀
████         ███████████████  ████████████████████
▀███▄        ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄         ████▀
 ▀███▄        ████████████████ ▄███▀        ▄███▀
  ▀███▄        ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀        ▄███▀
   ▀████▄       ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀       ▄████▀
     ▀█████▄▄     ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█████▀     ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ ▄█████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀▀
   Join The Discussion   
twitter   ●   slack   ●   reddit   ●   GitHub   ●   bitcointalk
{.
.ICO.
May 8th
May 21st
}
Cacaparg

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

10 years ? No chance at all. Just one week back when bitcoin prices were trading around $1100+ levels people did say bitcoin will be hitting $2000 price levels within this January month and $10k will be possible before end of 2017. But suddenly things got inverted.

But we have come across these type of scenarios many times in past, hopefully bitcoin will recover so quickly to have $1000+ again very soon, new government in USA and regulations in China will boost bitcoin prices slowly.

The price is already $1100.
Fatunad

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

I think the price will rise gradually to $1500 to $2000 by the end of the year, more people will buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.