Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000+ is anytime now  (Read 12693 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:54:11 PM

I think we could break the record of ATH bitcoin price next year. I still believe that the value would soar up high in the future because more users prioritize on saving their coins, they are really waiting for that amount knowing it is increasing rapidly.

The thing with that is the rise would be likely short-lived. Imagine if everyone is doing that, when that time comes everyone would be selling all their stashes, causing it to crash almost immediately.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:56:42 PM

We are going to see a big surge in price and it will happen in a course of days, remember that last time we went from 600 to 1000 it took less than 15 days, so once it starts pumping and we get in the 800 territory, panic buy will kick in, 800 and 900 will go out quick and we will be sitting at 1000+, some people will panic sell at 1000+, it will correct a little, less than people think, then the people that missed the boat will jump in as soon as it goes below 1000, pushing the price to the next ATH.

Just as I predicted here, as soon as we have broken 800, this train is going only up, in fact this is not a train anymore, this is now a rocket. We are sitting at 817 right now in a matter of hours, give it more time and we'll be at 900+. Remember that bitcoin is insanely undervalued because most people are idiots that still don't see the point of owning them. As they discover it and it "clicks" within their brain, it will expand and more and more people will join the winning team.
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:19:14 PM

We are going to see a big surge in price and it will happen in a course of days, remember that last time we went from 600 to 1000 it took less than 15 days, so once it starts pumping and we get in the 800 territory, panic buy will kick in, 800 and 900 will go out quick and we will be sitting at 1000+, some people will panic sell at 1000+, it will correct a little, less than people think, then the people that missed the boat will jump in as soon as it goes below 1000, pushing the price to the next ATH.

Just as I predicted here, as soon as we have broken 800, this train is going only up, in fact this is not a train anymore, this is now a rocket. We are sitting at 817 right now in a matter of hours, give it more time and we'll be at 900+. Remember that bitcoin is insanely undervalued because most people are idiots that still don't see the point of owning them. As they discover it and it "clicks" within their brain, it will expand and more and more people will join the winning team.

Im thinking $1000 by the 30th. Whats your prediction.

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:29:58 PM

1000 dollar is nice and it will happen indeed for sure but not right now and also not this year, it will be around the half of 2017 is my prediction right now.

Who gives a shit unless you are holding now? why would someone take the risk now to make a lousy 20% profit? and by risk I mean a bitcoin crash, you know - the kind that has happened many times before.

Your so shortsited you may as well be blind
Who ever buys an 800 btc will hardly sell it for 1k unless he's hungry or broke already
3-7k will probably be where some folks take profit, some may feel that isn't enough either and wait for prices in excess of $10k
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:33:25 PM

1000 dollar is nice and it will happen indeed for sure but not right now and also not this year, it will be around the half of 2017 is my prediction right now.

Who gives a shit unless you are holding now? why would someone take the risk now to make a lousy 20% profit? and by risk I mean a bitcoin crash, you know - the kind that has happened many times before.

Who ever buys an 800 btc will hardly sell it for 1k unless he's hungry or broke already
3-7k will probably be where some folks take profit, some may feel that isn't enough either and wait for prices in excess of $10k

Lol that's most likely not going to happen for years though. This isn't the olden times of bitcoins where they just skyrocket to the moon for a few weeks. We're having steady rises so I don't see 3k for at least a year but even then that's probably just being overly bullish.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:54:44 PM

I hope the $1000 will not be reached too fast. in the middle of next year could be a very good timing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:39:06 PM

Lol that's most likely not going to happen for years though. This isn't the olden times of bitcoins where they just skyrocket to the moon for a few weeks. We're having steady rises so I don't see 3k for at least a year but even then that's probably just being overly bullish.

As quoted bitcoin price is quite increasing gradually, also as mentioned this keep continuing and won't happen in a short time. Even now more users quoted $1000 will be touched soon but in my view price variation won't cross higher than $850-$900 by the falling year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:01:06 PM

If to take a look on those fast temps with which bitcoin riced to 800+$ I am sure that the point of 1000 & is not so far. But in such case there is a danger that many people will cash out their money to not skip that chance and in such case bitcoin may fall a little.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:10:34 PM

Yeah, we already pass the wall of $800 and the price still on rises.
I recommend to every holders to keep on track, we're on waiting room to get $1000 soon, we might reach it in the beginning of next year.
Well, I won't sell any coin, don't build any doubt in your mind to create fear of price drop back.
Bitcoin has proven itself for 7 years and become the greatest digital currency, continue to rise even there are a lot of problems, isn't it?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:23:21 PM

I'm willing to take the risk lol, i know someday bitcoin will be above $1000. what if you sell now and tomorrow you see bitcoin price above $1000?
Thaliron

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:19:40 PM

1000 dollar is possible and I think it can go real fast as we can see right now its around the 820 dollar what is just so nice..
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:29:00 PM

Most people are relying on faith, which in my opinion is something they should not do

Faith might be called as speculation, and that's what bitcoin is based upon.
So, if relying on faith is not correct according to you, then 1000 USD would not have been possible before.
You are right. But even within the speculation, we can distinguish between bets that are relatively safe, and these that are completely wild, not based on any (reasonable) arguments.
I can write, for example, that the price of Bitcoin will be 3000 USD next. I'd love that prediction to come true (and I guess everybody around in here), but I know that this practically impossible.
I have a lot of evidence around that makes me think that the price won't rise to $3000 next year.

Never say never in bitcoinland  Cool
Mass adoption hasn't even kicked in yet so
The only users are STILL mainly  crypto geeks...
...and speculators.
Yes, I am also waiting for the mass adoption to break out, to finally have some fundamentals behind the price valuation.
Otherwise we are just jumping from one pump to the other, and yes, many things are possible, but that is not the long-term way.

this space is intentionally left blank
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:37:51 PM

Most people are relying on faith, which in my opinion is something they should not do

Faith might be called as speculation, and that's what bitcoin is based upon.
So, if relying on faith is not correct according to you, then 1000 USD would not have been possible before.
You are right. But even within the speculation, we can distinguish between bets that are relatively safe, and these that are completely wild, not based on any (reasonable) arguments.
I can write, for example, that the price of Bitcoin will be 3000 USD next. I'd love that prediction to come true (and I guess everybody around in here), but I know that this practically impossible.
I have a lot of evidence around that makes me think that the price won't rise to $3000 next year.

Never say never in bitcoinland  Cool
Mass adoption hasn't even kicked in yet so
The only users are STILL mainly  crypto geeks...
...and speculators.
Yes, I am also waiting for the mass adoption to break out, to finally have some fundamentals behind the price valuation.
Otherwise we are just jumping from one pump to the other, and yes, many things are possible, but that is not the long-term way.

I totally agree. Such a sudden rise in the price of bitcoin is not necessarily a good sign, rather it is a sign that bitcoin is still far from the necessary stability (low volatility) and speculators still have a great influence on its price.
unknown04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:07:00 AM

at current speed, I believe it would go above $1000 by next year....
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:18:30 AM

I also think that it will happen next year, its just a feeling I have and I think its right now not even more possible.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:05:33 AM

I think we could break the record of ATH bitcoin price next year. I still believe that the value would soar up high in the future because more users prioritize on saving their coins, they are really waiting for that amount knowing it is increasing rapidly.

The thing with that is the rise would be likely short-lived. Imagine if everyone is doing that, when that time comes everyone would be selling all their stashes, causing it to crash almost immediately.
That is exactly what I am thinking, I'm like" abort-abort this is going too fast". With this rate if we reach $1000 in next 2 days there will be a massive crash just the following day.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:14:03 AM

That is exactly what I am thinking, I'm like" abort-abort this is going too fast". With this rate if we reach $1000 in next 2 days there will be a massive crash just the following day.

So it is better for the price to stay below $880 in the next few weeks.

STUDENTCOIN