Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000+ is anytime now  (Read 12693 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:04:01 AM

As much as I can admit and say that personally didnt expect this rush in price over night, ans i was sure that price wont reach this year 1k, from last night i think i made mistake and that is possible to go over it if this 50$ a day continues.

Something else is bothering me that i dont think is good seem that someone has put on market funds from Ctyptsy over 11k in bitcoin but in that case price would go down not up. Still can figure out it yet and was this info from market chat just another rumor or is it real thing.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:08:04 AM

We are going to see a big surge in price and it will happen in a course of days, remember that last time we went from 600 to 1000 it took less than 15 days, so once it starts pumping and we get in the 800 territory, panic buy will kick in, 800 and 900 will go out quick and we will be sitting at 1000+, some people will panic sell at 1000+, it will correct a little, less than people think, then the people that missed the boat will jump in as soon as it goes below 1000, pushing the price to the next ATH.
It's very close to be happen now. At the end of the year, the price is going crazy. Some traders think this is a pump conditions. But hell no. We can celebrate the price now and keep it strong.

Yussian

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:57:50 PM

We are going to see a big surge in price and it will happen in a course of days, remember that last time we went from 600 to 1000 it took less than 15 days, so once it starts pumping and we get in the 800 territory, panic buy will kick in, 800 and 900 will go out quick and we will be sitting at 1000+, some people will panic sell at 1000+, it will correct a little, less than people think, then the people that missed the boat will jump in as soon as it goes below 1000, pushing the price to the next ATH.
It's very close to be happen now. At the end of the year, the price is going crazy. Some traders think this is a pump conditions. But hell no. We can celebrate the price now and keep it strong.

It might take 2 to 3 months. It might take even longer.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:16:07 PM

I think we could break the record of ATH bitcoin price next year. I still believe that the value would soar up high in the future because more users prioritize on saving their coins, they are really waiting for that amount knowing it is increasing rapidly.

The thing with that is the rise would be likely short-lived. Imagine if everyone is doing that, when that time comes everyone would be selling all their stashes, causing it to crash almost immediately.
That is exactly what I am thinking, I'm like" abort-abort this is going too fast". With this rate if we reach $1000 in next 2 days there will be a massive crash just the following day.

you were right mate . that would be the bad side if bitcoin will sudden jump to $1000 in the next few days there will be a possibility that it will cause a big crash on the next day even if it slightly steadied to at least $840 to $870 still there will be some chances that many people will sell their coin and that's how their greediness works .
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6250

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:24:41 PM

I think $1000 are perfectly possible in the next weeks. But I'm pretty sure that it will be in early 2017 when we'll hit this mark.

That might happen:
- A consolidation in the 850-900 range for a few days (maybe until Christmas).
- a new fast rally up to the 970-995 range (last week of 2016)
- then a flash crash because of profit taking, down to $900-930. (January 2017)

If the price can cosolidate in this range (above $900) then $1000 will be surpassed surely. The next resistance would be the ATH at ~1200 USD. The rally may stop there, or go above. A limiting factor could be the full blocks which will scare some newbies (and could even give some bad press a la "Bitcoin does not scale", too) if SegWit is not enabled fast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:01:01 PM

Will it hit $1000 soon? Yes. Probably soon but that will be short lived. I expect resistance to double as it is now once it touches $950. Although everything i just said denies my theory about how gradual price changes became comparing to the olden days of Bitcoin there is still lot of say say factors that influence sudden price change - we're still witnessing its infancy, but not for long. One thing is for certain: as time goes by, we will see less and less volatility and we'll see a slow yet positive trend - long term speaking, of course. I dare to build my trading strategy around that assumption.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:30:34 PM

Will it hit $1000 soon? Yes. Probably soon but that will be short lived. I expect resistance to double as it is now once it touches $950. Although everything i just said denies my theory about how gradual price changes became comparing to the olden days of Bitcoin there is still lot of say say factors that influence sudden price change - we're still witnessing its infancy, but not for long. One thing is for certain: as time goes by, we will see less and less volatility and we'll see a slow yet positive trend - long term speaking, of course. I dare to build my trading strategy around that assumption.
I am still not convinced by the current price, is it really could reach $ 1,000 or within 1 week. Well, I was really amazed by bitcoin prices are rising very quickly. Initially, I felt that it was very difficult, or even impossible bitcoin prices going up to $ 1,000 in a short time. but, seeing a rise bitcoin is happening now, makes me believe that it could be possible.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:52:38 PM

Lets hope it will reach this amount soon, I think it will be next year but who knows right, I hope it will go to a high amount.
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:55:43 PM

I think $1000 are perfectly possible in the next weeks. But I'm pretty sure that it will be in early 2017 when we'll hit this mark.

That might happen:
- A consolidation in the 850-900 range for a few days (maybe until Christmas).
- a new fast rally up to the 970-995 range (last week of 2016)
- then a flash crash because of profit taking, down to $900-930. (January 2017)

If the price can cosolidate in this range (above $900) then $1000 will be surpassed surely. The next resistance would be the ATH at ~1200 USD. The rally may stop there, or go above. A limiting factor could be the full blocks which will scare some newbies (and could even give some bad press a la "Bitcoin does not scale", too) if SegWit is not enabled fast.

You are seemingly have the same prediction as with the guy that I'm following for his prediction. But he has higher prediction that he says that $2,000 is not possible for next year for the first quarter of the year. And I guess if the price reaches $900, many traders are going to be satisfied with that and will sell after because of the scare that this price increase will followed by dump.

I think that he is right about that, there will most likely happen a dump soon or later with such prices, I have no doubts..
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:09:54 AM

When OP started this thread in November, I was not so sure about this, but it all seems to indicate that, effectively, the $1000 barrier is just around the corner.

This does not seem to me something necessarily good because such high volatility is against the acceptance of bitcoin as a regular currency, but let's see what speculators bring us.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:37:09 AM

this is actually getting scary a little bit for me.
don't get me wrong i love to see bitcoin price rise as much as anybody else holding bitcoin but at the same time i wouldn't want the price to go up in a bubble which will surely burst. and so far i can see the $800 even $850 rise but touching the $900 and then $1000 this soon is going to be a mini bubble.

Buying the dip...
unknown04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:04:13 AM

wow, its $910.... I'm starting to believe that we could get to $1k before the year ends....
Room101

Activity: 541
Merit: 362

Rules not Rulers

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:11:46 AM

wow, its $910.... I'm starting to believe that we could get to $1k before the year ends....

I'm starting to think it could be $1k before I wake up tomorrow. I was here in 2013. I remember this. And it feels good to have hodled all that time....waiting....waiting

Bitcoin is the greatest form of protest there is. Vote in the only way that really counts: with your money.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:25:59 AM

this is actually getting scary a little bit for me.
don't get me wrong i love to see bitcoin price rise as much as anybody else holding bitcoin but at the same time i wouldn't want the price to go up in a bubble which will surely burst. and so far i can see the $800 even $850 rise but touching the $900 and then $1000 this soon is going to be a mini bubble.

So let's wait how far the price will go down after this bubble popped out. It's really good to see bitcoin price like this but it must be reached with a good foundation. If ever a dump now will happen, Im expecting around $800-$850 as standing point. If that will happen, then we can expect the road to $1000+ in the next price rally then I will assumed it will established standing point to $900-$950.

After all, our sayings here is just a speculation. Just because we are into hype we can create our own analyzation because of some basis we are considering.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:36:03 AM

By the looks of things we could see 1k by tomorrow.

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:00:32 AM

Nope but maybe the day after Christmas as we can see that it's only couple of days since we reach 800 USD and now we already reach the 900, expecting from this month it will reach 1k after the year ends.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:10:33 AM

Nope but maybe the day after Christmas as we can see that it's only couple of days since we reach 800 USD and now we already reach the 900, expecting from this month it will reach 1k after the year ends.

With  the price movement, it is possible, but I doubt if it is going to be steady there,  think it will step there and go back a little and re try it on New Year. I hope that no one will make a noise in the bitcoin world just like the other year.

But I am still wondering, is this a true increase or just another artificial price surge?  Smiley

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:07:43 PM

Bitcoin price now is at $900 dollars so anytime from now or in christmas day bitcoin will be at $1000 this is just speculation but lets hope everyone that this will happen if this happen everyone will have a good christmas gift for those who don't had bitcoin but now and then hold it for 2 days Smiley
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:24:11 PM

price of $ 1,000 could happen at any time since the first. nothing is certain in bitcoin, prices could go up and down in large numbers within one day. That's the reason bitcoin into something interesting. I always believe that. so, I always carry some bitcoin to sell it when it happens. but, I hope that the price of $ 1,000 will be achieved in the next year
Price of bitcoin is almost there i know that bitcoin will make it happen this is my first time that bitcoin is totaly high i want to hold my bitcoin until next year. I read too much articles about bitcoin and those who started it indian people now are using bitcoin and they are the reason of bitcoin increasing aso chinese people. It will happen just wait for the right time always.

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:09:29 AM

Things getting exciting by the end of the year Smiley
The bitcoin price made a huge jump within few days from $700 to $900 and for the moment it is between $914-918 in the exchanges except for the Chinese which is between $941-943
$1k getting closer boys  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: