Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BTC GAME - VIRTUALPUB - Official forum  (Read 111487 times)
dalecooper

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

White screen again?
Site don't load... "waiting for apps.cointaffic.io"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Groath

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:12:36 PM

White screen again?
Site don't load... "waiting for apps.cointaffic.io"

Exactly, after I open VP with Firefox, I see the same msg.
rattenplan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:33:53 PM

@tomos81

and again... site needs minimum 2 minutes to load. and i can't do nothing, 'cause every time i click, it loads apps.cointraffic.io. Angry

tomos is offline, and anytime (edited anyone to anytime  Wink) (maybe a day, maybe 3, who knows) he will come back and make funny jokes about "call me scammer".  Huh

stop behaving like this, please. if you want more users, you have to care about the site. i know, you do it, if you are on, but there is no way to know, when you are on. maybe you are away for weeks now, who knows. thats not trustworthy at all. if i want to stay here, and if i want to advertise, i, and i think every other user else, need more transparency about things. if you plan to stay away for a day or more, you should make an announcement BEFORE you stay away.
stop doing it like a three-years-old boy. you exactly react like my little son. if something doesn't work like he wants, he throws it on the floor and run away. this is not a behaviour for any business, sorry.

i think, everyone could accept, that you need a day for yourself, family, chill, whatever, but you have to be clear in it.
i really don't think you want to scam anyone, but your behaviour is exactly like that.

i will wait and hope for getting back my invest in booster, than after payout i will decide to go, or to stay and to get active refs.
it depends on you and your behave to get some faithful users. i want to be one of it. but to be faithful you have to be trustwothy, too. and that not only depends on how often you making payouts (edited, sorry i am really really tired).
and it depends on you too, to maintain the site, not after a few days, as fast as possible. maybe you are sleeping at the moment, that's ok everyone has to sleep, noone can be online 24-7, but not answering questions in forum or in chat since a day without any announcement isn't it. noone knows, when you will be back and you expect trusting in you from the users. but people are loosing their trust, cause you do everything to loose your reputation

site is unusable since hours again. and its your turn to make it work, noone else can it do. you want me and others to trust? be trustworthy, guy.

sorry, i am very p**ssed off at the moment, after sleeping i will not being as angry as now.
i like the site, IF it works. and i think, if you work for it, it will be a great project. but i think, you have to change something in your behaviour to get back trustworthiness. at the moment, it s more playing with your users and your reputation than playing a very nice game.

maybe you are angy about me know, but i think, anyone should say these things, before it's too late to change it.

hoping for working, nice site, and a trustworthy admin
rattenplan
rattenplan

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:02:46 AM

pub is working for me at the moment. Grin
Gameron

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

Working fine for me too.

For phone users who can't access right now try the link in my signature 3-5 days you will have 5$. Just use my code Smiley pm for details. I already gained 10$ worth of btc. Pm me for help.

Sorry for posting here just want to help others to earn Smiley.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

@tomos81

and again... site needs minimum 2 minutes to load. and i can't do nothing, 'cause every time i click, it loads apps.cointraffic.io. Angry

tomos is offline, and anytime (edited anyone to anytime  Wink) (maybe a day, maybe 3, who knows) he will come back and make funny jokes about "call me scammer".  Huh

stop behaving like this, please. if you want more users, you have to care about the site. i know, you do it, if you are on, but there is no way to know, when you are on. maybe you are away for weeks now, who knows. thats not trustworthy at all. if i want to stay here, and if i want to advertise, i, and i think every other user else, need more transparency about things. if you plan to stay away for a day or more, you should make an announcement BEFORE you stay away.
stop doing it like a three-years-old boy. you exactly react like my little son. if something doesn't work like he wants, he throws it on the floor and run away. this is not a behaviour for any business, sorry.

i think, everyone could accept, that you need a day for yourself, family, chill, whatever, but you have to be clear in it.
i really don't think you want to scam anyone, but your behaviour is exactly like that.

i will wait and hope for getting back my invest in booster, than after payout i will decide to go, or to stay and to get active refs.
it depends on you and your behave to get some faithful users. i want to be one of it. but to be faithful you have to be trustwothy, too. and that not only depends on how often you making payouts (edited, sorry i am really really tired).
and it depends on you too, to maintain the site, not after a few days, as fast as possible. maybe you are sleeping at the moment, that's ok everyone has to sleep, noone can be online 24-7, but not answering questions in forum or in chat since a day without any announcement isn't it. noone knows, when you will be back and you expect trusting in you from the users. but people are loosing their trust, cause you do everything to loose your reputation

site is unusable since hours again. and its your turn to make it work, noone else can it do. you want me and others to trust? be trustworthy, guy.

sorry, i am very p**ssed off at the moment, after sleeping i will not being as angry as now.
i like the site, IF it works. and i think, if you work for it, it will be a great project. but i think, you have to change something in your behaviour to get back trustworthiness. at the moment, it s more playing with your users and your reputation than playing a very nice game.

maybe you are angy about me know, but i think, anyone should say these things, before it's too late to change it.

hoping for working, nice site, and a trustworthy admin
rattenplan

hi

1) - i am not a robot, cannot stay here non stop, i must eat sleep and go to office + take care of my family
2) - site works OK , i cannot manage ad network slowdown + your network provider errors.. i am not god
3) - the fact i am not writing to the chat, does not means, i am not solving the problems written (+ informng player in message)
4) - i am not answering questions about payouts, it really pisses me off to listen 100x daily from 5 sources (chat , bct, pm , mail, game mail)
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

i am not answering questions about payouts, it really pisses me off to listen 100x daily from 5 sources (chat , bct, pm , mail, game mail)

i thing the best solusion  is  to put in game a date when you will do the paiment and stick to that date it will be clear fo us Cheesy and you will not have that question

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:47:38 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 11:11:43 AM by Crystal11

Booster shop is live again, payments: BTC  Smiley

check your bar items menu

What made you return it back?

i had a lots of requests to make it for BTC ...
i removed paypal option forever
this feature "pushing"players for longer staying in the game = more ad revenue => profitable for both of us, players and for me too
It costs more now, 500k satoshi  = 6.2$ + fees, will it return of investment?

BTC price will be down under 1000$ in few days..  and it's still around 115% ROI with 6hours of playing and the extra hours is pure profit
On 4 march when you estimated the price drop, the bitcoin was $ 1267.
Now bitcoin dropped to 952 (i'm surprised for a good estimated price drop by tomos  Shocked ) so now it is a good opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin,for when you'll pay members, admin  Grin. For other faucets admins also this is a good chance to buy bitcoin cheap for payments.
Right now there is only $200 difference on BTC price since virtualpub started on 23 november 2016.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
rattenplan

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

ok. let me answer and try to find solutions together, if wanted:

1) - i am not a robot, cannot stay here non stop, i must eat sleep and go to office + take care of my family

everyone needs this, and it s important. maybe, it will be good to communicate a time, you are usually online as a "rule", and if you can't be it you make a announcement? is it possible for you? or something like this? people would now, when you are online and can handle things. it would be part of stability, i think.

2) - site works OK , i cannot manage ad network slowdown + your network provider errors.. i am not god

sorry, but NO. it s not my provider or my connection. if everything (including different advertising sites,...) is working fine, only the pub doesn't, it's not an provider error.
i don't know much about the problems with ad networks, but i understand, that you can't do much about it. to be honest, i do not know how to solve it. maybe another user has an idea, technical knowhow,...
noone expects you to be god.

3) - the fact i am not writing to the chat, does not means, i am not solving the problems written (+ informng player in message)

sure. but sometimes you do not and users are running away like chickens facing a fox Wink
if people would know times you are online and can expect an aswer, it would help much, i think.

4) - i am not answering questions about payouts, it really pisses me off to listen 100x daily from 5 sources (chat , bct, pm , mail, game mail)

you are f*cking right! maybe it would be nice, to have a faq with all informations or an announcement on top "payments: every first week of a month", or something like that. most of the users will not read more than 100 forumpages to find the informations they need.
it's selfcare.

i think, it s not so much to change. it s all about little things, but it will change a lot in communication and trustworthiness i think. it's my intention to help solving the problems,
maybe, it would be good to close one of the communication-chanels (chat?)? it could help to find solutions, informations,... at one place instead of different, i am not sure.
dopedd

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

It is just terrible when an admin says this "4) - i am not answering questions about payouts, it really pisses me off to listen 100x daily from 5 sources (chat , bct, pm , mail, game mail)"

WHAT THE HELL YOU EXPECT FROM PEOPLE ?

WE PAID YOU TO PLAY HERE BY PAYPAL , WE WAIT YOUR DAMN PAYMENT FOR MORE THAN 20 DAYS.

AND YOU GET PISSED OFF BECAUSE PPL ASK YOU WHEN DO YOU PAY.

I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU ARE COMPLETLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND YOU DON?T KNOW HOW TO MANAGE A BUSINESS, OR SHOULD I SAY A PONZIE SCHEME ?

If you can't pay why the hell you make people buy boosters from PayPal ? Imagine all open claims, you will lose all your money from paypal, and i can ensure you everyone has more than 80% to get money back.

PUT ONE THING IN YOUR HEAD, WE PLAY HERE TO WIN SATOSHI , WE DON'T PLAY HERE BECAUSE WE LIKE TO CLICK AND GIVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

Im sick of waiting and hearing false stuff from this owner, this is for sure my last post , will take actions now , sick of bullcrap.

Im sorry for the "faucet" lovers , but i invested here to get some return and i don't get nothing, i only lost 10 euros from my PayPal account.
dalecooper

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:28:33 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 04:50:00 PM by dalecooper

I don't know if it's a bug...
I have the extra warehouse, so I have total capacity 150... I've claim the event when I have 99 items on warehouses and the event give me "Your sponsor refilled 1 liters of beer for free.", instead of 25 (or to reach the max capacity)...
(This explains also why I see much more the "drunk guy" event from when I get the second warehouse)

(P.S.: the other bug from event is still not corrected, sometimes I receive the 3.5 hour bonus but the info text says "drunk guy" event)
rattenplan

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

It is just terrible when an admin says this "4) - i am not answering questions about payouts, it really pisses me off to listen 100x daily from 5 sources (chat , bct, pm , mail, game mail)"

WE PAID YOU TO PLAY HERE BY PAYPAL , WE WAIT YOUR DAMN PAYMENT FOR MORE THAN 20 DAYS.

I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU ARE COMPLETLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND YOU DON?T KNOW HOW TO MANAGE A BUSINESS, OR SHOULD I SAY A PONZIE SCHEME ?

If you can't pay why the hell you make people buy boosters from PayPal ? Imagine all open claims, you will lose all your money from paypal, and i can ensure you everyone has more than 80% to get money back.

PUT ONE THING IN YOUR HEAD, WE PLAY HERE TO WIN SATOSHI , WE DON'T PLAY HERE BECAUSE WE LIKE TO CLICK AND GIVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

Im sick of waiting and hearing false stuff from this owner, this is for sure my last post , will take actions now , sick of bullcrap.

Im sorry for the "faucet" lovers , but i invested here to get some return and i don't get nothing, i only lost 10 euros from my PayPal account.

hey. i think you should see the context in it. he said, he will payout first week in every month from now on. personally, i think he will. don 't want answering the always same question, i totally understand. problem is, that people doesn't read 137 pages, most of them doesn't read the last, too. so he should find another way to communicate important things (payouts will be done than, i am online the, or i am offline 3 days, or...)

lets try to work together, not against each other. if he will not pay, as he said, do your stuff. this is the first time (a week ago i think), as far as i know he started to make a realistic payout-concept. so let's wait since first week of april, than we will see.
Duranie

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

hey. i think you should see the context in it. he said, he will payout first week in every month from now on. personally, i think he will. don 't want answering the always same question, i totally understand. problem is, that people doesn't read 137 pages, most of them doesn't read the last, too. so he should find another way to communicate important things (payouts will be done than, i am online the, or i am offline 3 days, or...)

lets try to work together, not against each other. if he will not pay, as he said, do your stuff. this is the first time (a week ago i think), as far as i know he started to make a realistic payout-concept. so let's wait since first week of april, than we will see.
If tomos put it on his site that he payout in the first week of every month than he don’t answer the same questions again and again and again …
bel_vikont

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

I do not want to seem ignorant, but do you ever pay?
Groath

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:32:11 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 01:11:50 PM by Groath

Current delay is the longest delay in game history, but: YES! With random delays ALL WAS PAID!
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

last i got:

2017-02-27 19:01:41   2017-03-03 07:34:02   7000   PAID

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
dopedd

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:30:08 PM

This guy is completly broke.

He has no money at all , it is the only reason for not paying when the Bitcoin price went down to 900 euros.

And all the money he got by paypal and by the 2nd scheme shop when you were able to deposit bitcoin to buy boosters.

Why don't use that money to pay AT LEAST, 25% of pending withdraws ?

So, after bitcoin price  goes down so much he did not pay anyone , but let's say bitcoin at first week of April , when he is supposed to pay , is at 1500 euros+.

I wounder what will be the excuse to delay the payment again, and i wounder how much time this will last.

Once again my opinion is , 100% lack of professionalism and management, no previous notice about payments when the paypal shop was opened.

I have 1 friend from my country that bought the booster at same time as me, she doesn't log at faucet for more than 1 week, i wounder how many people is in this situation.

Tomos my advice : Start paying or this will fall, you will be filled with Paypal Claims.

cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:23:52 AM

I haven't been on that site for a long time and I had been reading about the boosters. Where is that on the site? I can't find it  Huh

When the site came online I liked it. It was well made and fun. Currently I feel it has way to many ads. I am scared to click anywhere and if I do, popups everywhere  Shocked

I wonder what happened? People complaining that they don't get paid and I wonder, where all the money went? Aren't you earning good enough to pay everyone with that amount of ads?

tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:12:33 AM

thank you reatrded idiots who reversed the paypal payemts.. permanent ban from hostiptal to you! yes i got the energy to click that all from my mobile phone because you deserve that!
now my paypal is in red numbers on hold, under investigation, so try to ask again when will be the next fucking payment!

it's like the employee telling the offices to hold company finances, but awaiting salary...
Groath

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:28:44 AM

Boosters was bad, with many reasons. I wrote many times about. Deposits was much worse, I wrote either. Game was slow evolve from very nice "think and click for satoshi" to "invest and kill for money" like Forex etc. With screams, hate, financial law and all consequences.

I'm very happy, that boosters will be now practically unavailable, until someone click 24/7 and have a little luck with lottery.

I'm very happy too, deposits and BTC deposits are currently blocked (permamently, I hope).

Game is still super. Rescue project with primary charm. Only one version of boosters is natural, is seat-based possibility of pub expanding. Allowed to buy with in-game funds only.

f.Ex. Next 15 seats should double our income. Generate ~1200 additional profits hourly. If player play about 50h weekly (above 7h daily), he will have (after a week of booster) 60k more than without booster.

5 additional seats should cost also 20k per week. FROM IN-GAME FUNDS ONLY! 50h of play give ROI back. Every next hour of clicking give 1200 satoshi from booster. Up to 20k daily if someone play 24/7. It's mean: up to 4k from ONE seat daily.

Player can rent for a week 5, 10, 15... 50... 100 seats, 2000.... No limits. Teoreticaly 100 seats may give up to 400k daily. But: 100 seats (+15 "basic" seats) sell every minut 23 beer, every 6 min. 23 wine.... In one hour 1380 beers, 230 wines and 138 whisky: 1748 drinks. Standard warehouse should be refilled (average) every 3.5 minutes.

Summary:
Income 400k daily by 100 rented seats IS POSSIBLE if player 24/7 click refill buttons every few minutes. This should generate many thousands of clicks, popups and so on, should be profitable for project then.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: